Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a little smexy D&D? (3.5/PF) [Currently recruiting]

Which version of D&D are you most familiar with?

• 2nd Edition or older

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Pathfinder

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I haven't played any yet, but I'd like to learn.

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Scion-of-Stars

Planetoid
[Anyone interested in playing should go here.]

I'm more interested in playing a character myself, but if it comes to it I suppose I'd be willing to DM temporarily (if we decided to pass the DMing role around). I'm not sure if anyone on here is actually into system games, but if three+ people besides myself are down, then I'm sure we can make it work.

Basically what I have in mind is: a group of adventurers exploring the world together, dueling with monsters and savages, trying to further their own goals, etc (the usual). But unlike a typical, linear game of D&D, the heroes/heroines will occasionally bite off more than they can chew and find themselves compromised (lewdly) by horny monsters, perverted wizards, clothing-melting traps, yada yada. Needless to say it would involve a lot of non-consensual aspects. (Anyone play Lightning Warrior Raidy?)

I would probably play a female character, and it would be nice to have a creative and sadistic DM. Anyway, just throwing it out there to see if there's interest. If you have any questions then ask away.

Admiral Squish said:
I am sorry it's taking me this long to come up with a full-fledged plot for you guys. I just got a new job and I'm still adjusting to the schedule. But, hey, it's good money.

Hmmm... I have a few side-adventures that could easily work for this group. Would you like to play a few of those until I figure out the final direction I'm going with this?

That would be cool, it would give the heroes a chance to meet and (hopefully) learn to work together before embarking on anything particularly important. Just let us know.

I gotta work this morning, but probably by this evening I'll post up a proper recruitment thread. Then you'll have a week before we get really started.

Moving this to the 'interest/coordination' section of groups. Remember, profiles belong in 'profiles' and OOC talk belongs in 'ooc' all in groups now. Thanks. :)

Bumpity-bump-bump. Isn't anyone still interested in doing something like this? Just think of the potential for adventure, heroism, and lewdly compromised situations at the 'hands' of exotic monsters.

Back
Top Bottom