Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a little smexy D&D? (3.5/PF) [Currently recruiting]

Which version of D&D are you most familiar with?

• 2nd Edition or older

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Pathfinder

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I haven't played any yet, but I'd like to learn.

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Scion-of-Stars

Planetoid
[Anyone interested in playing should go here.]

I'm more interested in playing a character myself, but if it comes to it I suppose I'd be willing to DM temporarily (if we decided to pass the DMing role around). I'm not sure if anyone on here is actually into system games, but if three+ people besides myself are down, then I'm sure we can make it work.

Basically what I have in mind is: a group of adventurers exploring the world together, dueling with monsters and savages, trying to further their own goals, etc (the usual). But unlike a typical, linear game of D&D, the heroes/heroines will occasionally bite off more than they can chew and find themselves compromised (lewdly) by horny monsters, perverted wizards, clothing-melting traps, yada yada. Needless to say it would involve a lot of non-consensual aspects. (Anyone play Lightning Warrior Raidy?)

I would probably play a female character, and it would be nice to have a creative and sadistic DM. Anyway, just throwing it out there to see if there's interest. If you have any questions then ask away.

RE: Anyone up for a little smexy D&D? (3.5/PF)

That is what I assumed as well until I read up on it lol. It would be the first time me playing a beguiler. But then again I have played a tiefling warlock before and got past the Cha problem with that. It is all a matter of rolling lucky when it counts. Starting equipment restrictions? Starting wealth? And do you want us to show our character rolls for stats? or go by trust factor?

Starting wealth was mentioned in the spoiler. 9000 GP. There aren't any serious equipment restrictions, I mean, short of candles of invocation and such. Yes, show your rolls.

I ended up going point buy anyway for my stats. And I was curious, wasn't that a high number for point buy? Not that I am complaining of course lol.

Well, the 5d6b3 is a bit high for a roll, too. I could PROBABLY do the math to come up with the exact statistical difference between 4d6b3 and 5d6b3, then adjust the PB appropriately, but I'm not quite that dedicated.

I like the Drow for rp purposes but rulewise not so much.

Awesome, thank you! ^.^

Oh, also, I still need kinks and cravings from both of you. the sorts of things you'd like to see in the game. I'm still working out the overarching plot, and if you give me things you want to see in the game, it may affect the direction it takes.

Well this would be my first adult D&D so I am not sure what I would want to see in the game.

Just give me any kinds of cravings that you would normally be able to include into a fantasy game. With just a quick glance at your f-list, I can count a number of faves that could easily be put into a fantasy game. Dragons, Demons, Lycanthropy, Vampires, Size Difference, Leather... the list goes on!

What level would the characters be ish? Also, Complete Arcane available?

Well I wouldn't mind exploring the size difference some more. Maybe some leash/collar play some. And of course slutty outfits is a plus.

Lyra said:
What level would the characters be ish?

The game basics post. Most questions you can have about the game are answered there. But, to answer here, level five. Which is, in D&D terms, about on par with a professional, possibly even olympic athlete, a well-established crime boss, a minor celebrity, or a cardinal in the church.

loveraiden said:
Well I wouldn't mind exploring the size difference some more. Maybe some leash/collar play some. And of course slutty outfits is a plus.

I could certainly work those in. Perhaps an amazon babe with a fondness for keeping pretty boy pets. Unfortunately, there's the risk of death by snoo-snoo...

Do you think that "Secret Stealer" or Informant would be a big enough renown?

He could definitely make a brisk living as a spy or information broker. I was more using those examples to describe how other people would perceive 5th level PCs. Drawing s rough analogy. A bit of renown helps me because it makes it easier for whoever's going to be in charge of you lot to round you up.

Thank you I was looking for that term. Information Broker. That was why i kept coming up with different names lol.

Darn, can't really get into the Master Transmogrofist PrC at 5th level. lol

If I did make a character would that be allowed when it does come available? (should be at around 7th or 8th character level iirc.)

The book was in your list. Complete Arcane.

Lyra said:
Darn, can't really get into the Master Transmogrofist PrC at 5th level. lol

If I did make a character would that be allowed when it does come available? (should be at around 7th or 8th character level iirc.)

The book was in your list. Complete Arcane.

But of course. As long as you met all the prerequisites, you can enter Master Transmogrofist at whatever level you desire.

So, a wizard (probably), a beguiler, and a swordage/monk/bard. Nobody wants to play a meatshield or a beatstick? Your group looks rather squishy right now...

I could potentially play a dex warrior instead.

Nah, the swordsage has that role covered. Stick with wizard. We're just gonna have to recruit a few more people. Do any of you know people who might be interested in sexy D&D?

Admiral Squish said:
Nah, the swordsage has that role covered. Stick with wizard. We're just gonna have to recruit a few more people. Do any of you know people who might be interested in sexy D&D?

Indeed; I'm going Swordsage- very dex-y and fragile, but possibly able to dish out damage like a striker.

@Lyra: If you decide that you really want to play a dex warrior more than a wizard, then we could switch roles if you let me know quickly enough.

Should be done-ish (first draft for review) real soon.

Back
Top Bottom