Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a little smexy D&D? (3.5/PF) [Currently recruiting]

Which version of D&D are you most familiar with?

• 2nd Edition or older

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Pathfinder

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I haven't played any yet, but I'd like to learn.

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Scion-of-Stars

Planetoid
[Anyone interested in playing should go here.]

I'm more interested in playing a character myself, but if it comes to it I suppose I'd be willing to DM temporarily (if we decided to pass the DMing role around). I'm not sure if anyone on here is actually into system games, but if three+ people besides myself are down, then I'm sure we can make it work.

Basically what I have in mind is: a group of adventurers exploring the world together, dueling with monsters and savages, trying to further their own goals, etc (the usual). But unlike a typical, linear game of D&D, the heroes/heroines will occasionally bite off more than they can chew and find themselves compromised (lewdly) by horny monsters, perverted wizards, clothing-melting traps, yada yada. Needless to say it would involve a lot of non-consensual aspects. (Anyone play Lightning Warrior Raidy?)

I would probably play a female character, and it would be nice to have a creative and sadistic DM. Anyway, just throwing it out there to see if there's interest. If you have any questions then ask away.

RE: Anyone up for a little smexy D&D? (3.5/PF)

so im lost what are we doing? can same one pm me.

oniwolf said:
so im lost what are we doing? can same one pm me.

Well, we're at the point where we have enough people interested and just need to wait for a decision to be made. Basically, someone needs to officially step up as DM and give starting information so that the PCs can make their characters.

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to be, Gestalt or otherwise.

Edit: As a side note, does anyone know of a place like Mythweavers where you can fill out a digital Pathfinder character sheet?

I got character sheet and are we play 3.5 or Pathfinder cas that means i got to git there book for Pathfinder, but if inny one wont the 3.5 books i can git it to them. I'm will just need your Email.

All of the stuff for Pathfinder is for free online, without needing to download anything.

See here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

I'm a complete Newbie to these worlds. I have expressed an interest in D&D and have seen a few 4th edition games being played. DM always looked more fun that playing a character to me in all honesty. SO i'd be your DM If you're willing to tolerate a learning curb. And if someone could link me to a 3.5 ebook i'll happily buy it. :)

If you are new to 3.5 I think that you would be better off running pathfinder. There is a page with all the book and information you need here http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Okay. I understand... I think. So what are we going to do for Dice and a board?

Any special rules? Like Gestalt?

Okay, seriously, how did you get in my head? I normally keep a pretty good lid on it. I was, in fact, considering making a thread about this very idea this very night. I even have some plot-ish ideas. I prefer 3.5, but I could pull off PF in a pinch.

Admiral Squish said:
Okay, seriously, how did you get in my head? I normally keep a pretty good lid on it. I was, in fact, considering making a thread about this very idea this very night. I even have some plot-ish ideas. I prefer 3.5, but I could pull off PF in a pinch.

*Wriggles face tentacles* I suppose you'll have to get a better lid... :p

You guys can duke it out for the role of DMing :s (or maybe you can even come to some kind of agreement and switch off or something). A battle grid/board is pretty tricky; anyone know of some program that lets you make and share grids?

Dice are easier; we can do it any number of ways, from rolling by hand and sharing the numbers to using any of several online dicebots and (maybe, if able) linking to the results. Obviously that's a decision for the DM to make.

Remember to let us know all the info for creating characters as soon as stuff is decided.

*freedom of movement*

I don't know of any particularly convenient grid programs, unfortunately. I usually end up using a grid base I made in paint, then editing in map details over top. Then, I edit in character positioning info and such on top of the base map, and save a new version of the map with each round.

As for dice, there's invisible castle's roller, which is online and allows users to post links to their rolls. However, I could always have you post the dice to be rolled and their modifiers and then roll them myself.

In regards to competition over the DM slot, how about a vote. I post what I want to do with the game, you post what YOU want to do with the game, and let the players-to-be decide which they'd rather be involved in?

Admiral Squish said:
*freedom of movement*

I don't know of any particularly convenient grid programs, unfortunately. I usually end up using a grid base I made in paint, then editing in map details over top. Then, I edit in character positioning info and such on top of the base map, and save a new version of the map with each round.

As for dice, there's invisible castle's roller, which is online and allows users to post links to their rolls. However, I could always have you post the dice to be rolled and their modifiers and then roll them myself.

In regards to competition over the DM slot, how about a vote. I post what I want to do with the game, you post what YOU want to do with the game, and let the players-to-be decide which they'd rather be involved in?

Nice idea, but as I said. I'm a complete newbie to online roleplaying and I have only watched 3 DnD games being played. Never actually partook in them. And they where 4th edition, which from my understanding has alot of bad stigma around it.

I'd be happy to be your little helper and bring some ideas to the table about campaign plot twists and encounters. Both smutty and monstery.

But other than that I withdraw my DM application, Put forward an interest in playing as a hero and tip my hat to my superior good sir.

Muahaha! Now unopposed, my reign of terror may begin in earnest!

Alright, so, the basic plan for this adventure goes like this. You guys will be characters of some renown, in one way or another. Think professional athlete, minor celebrity, or semi-infamous crime lord. Your characters will be involved in sexual escapades, some consensual, some not. This will be played semi-realistically. If you get captured and raped by lizardfolk, chances are you’re going to be eaten after they’re done, so there are still lethal consequences to your actions.

I’m not ENTIRELY sure what you’ll be doing throughout the campaign. I haven’t solidified anything just yet, but I have a number of ideas that can be filled out into an overarching campaign plot.

Here's the meaty bits you need to know about the campaign and what your characters should look like.
System: DND 3.5
Player Count: 3-6
Style of Play: A mix of Roleplay and Hack & Slash, with a liberal infusion of Smut.
Allowed Content: Considering I have a pretty massive library, if something doesn't show up on this list, ask.

• Core Material
  • Complete X Books
  • Races of X books
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook
  • Tome of Battle
  • Tome of Magic
  • Magic of Incarnum
  • Sandstorm, Stormwrack, Frostburn
  • PHB II
  • Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Vile Darkness
  • Ebberon materials (some adaptation required)
  • Cityscape, Dungeonscape
  • And the Book of Erotic Fantasy, of course. (Some material will need adaptation)

Character Creation:

• Backstory: At least a full paragraph, preferably more.
  • Experience: 5th Level (or ECL 5 for characters with LA/RHD)
  • Wealth: 9000 GP
  • Ability Scores: Roll 5d6 best 3, or 40 point buy
  • Hitpoints/Health: Max HP at 1st, then roll or take average at each level. You can't suddenly change your mind if you roll low, so be sure.
  • Alignment: Game's open to all alignments, just make sure they're decent enough folks to cooperate with the rest of the party.

Other Notes: I will also allow most homebrewed material, and some personalization of classes and feats, though I will have to check the material for balance before I approve of it.

Please post a general idea of what kind of character you’d like to play, and what kind of kinks you are particularly keen on, the kinds of things you, or your character for that matter, would like to see involved in the game as it goes on.

Finally, here are some helpful sites:
The Hypertext d20 SRD contains a good summation of most core material, along with some stuff from UA and the Expanded Psionics Handbook.
Mythweavers Will require you to make an account with them, but they have a great setup for online character sheets. They'll even help fill themselves in.
Invisible Castle Is the dice roller I mentioned earlier that will allow you to link the results of your rolls.

UrbanFox said:
Admiral Squish said:
*freedom of movement*

Nice idea, but as I said. I'm a complete newbie to online roleplaying and I have only watched 3 DnD games being played. Never actually partook in them. And they where 4th edition, which from my understanding has alot of bad stigma around it.

I'd be happy to be your little helper and bring some ideas to the table about campaign plot twists and encounters. Both smutty and monstery.

But other than that I withdraw my DM application, Put forward an interest in playing as a hero and tip my hat to my superior good sir.

There no bad stigma per se, it's just gamers stuck in their ways. They've gotten used to 3.5 and They're are just a few things they've changed in 4.0 that they liked better the way 3.5 did them. A lot of it's because its just the way they're used to doing things.

One of the main issues is that they nerfed characters so very much in 4th to avoid the power creep in spellcaster classes from 3.5 which annoyed pretty much everyone.

Excellent; 3.5 it is. I'll get started on that pretty soon. Is Libris Mortis in? (I was kind've thinking about playing a half-vampire you see, not that I couldn't do something else if that's out.)

As far as my girl's fame and general character... She might be a semi-famous acrobat or martial artist of some sort, probably known as much for her youth (or apparent youth) and beauty (and maybe any strange traits she might have) as much as her actual skills. Alternatively, she might be either an up-and-coming scholar renowned in the academic world for her insights, or a minor Robin Hood-style bandit of some sort. If she is a half-vampire, she'll almost certainly keep it a secret and be the kind that blends in easily (though she might still stand out in any number of ways).

I was thinking maybe Swordsage, Monk, or Bard as her class (and might multiclass). Any chance I could use this Pathfinder feat? I'm not sure if I'm going to go that route after all, but I might.

I'll probably post more when I type up the actual character, but as far as kinks go, I love nonconsensual scenes, particularly involving physical domination, coercion, or light (realistic) bondage (like being bound, placed in stocks, etc). I like exotic creatures (from big, hulking humanoids like orcs, demons, minotaurs, etc to non-humanoid monsters like dragons and tentacle creatures). I also love detail when it comes to eroticism, like knowing how my clothes are being taken off, where I'm being touched, and what he/it looks like, feels like, smells like, etc.

I was thinking of playing a tiefling beguiler, him being a famous diplomat and "hired talker" of sorts. He would be someone people would come to if they wanted information or even the occasional item. Beguiler is found in the PHB 2, and tiefling is in the MM. However I have a question. If you follow the MM (pg 210) a tiefling has a level adjustment of +1, however in pathfinder the same stats for a tiefling are availible without a level adjustment. Although this is only a difference of 1 level, I would like to know which one would you rather I played out?

I have to admit I am completely lost. Perhaps its better if I buy a starter kit.get some friends over and wait for the next opportunity. :3

Okay, yes, Libris Mortis is in. Half-vampire's fine. The pathfinder feat is fine.

As for tiefling, I'll allow it at LA 0 if you drop one of the ability bonuses. Also, are you sure you want to use tiefling for a beguiler? that -2 cha is going to hit you right in the casting stat.

Beguiler uses INT for casting, cha is mainly for the skills, which I am sure I can get around.And as for the ability to drop I can drop the dex.

Huh. I guess I need to refresh my memory of beguiler, then.I totally thought it was Cha.

Back
Top Bottom