Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stalker. [ForeverMischievous&I]

Valkyrja

Brat
Quietness echoed off of the white walls in a room that was supposed to be loud. Chatter could be heard outside of the door but inside of the small classroom was only one person who always seemed a little bit too early for class. Aimee Jade James had always been a good student, having gotten straight A’s since middle school. College didn’t even seem like hard work especially considering Aimee Jade’s area of study- Music. Ever since she was a little girl she had enjoyed anything music. It started with a play-keyboard and ended up with an incredibly beautiful guitar that she brought with her nearly everywhere and a drum set that sat in a corner of her apartment nearly broken to shit it had been used so much.

The petite 5’3” girl sat close to the back of the room, her dark blue eyes focused on a doodle she’d been sketching for the past few minutes in her notebook. The pale, lightly freckled brunette let out a soft sigh as she ran a hand through her nearly waist-length wavy hair. Aimee Jade just wanted class to begin so that the day could move by quicker. She had a few things to do today and was planning on heading to the library after school to do some final studying for her Advanced Composition class. Glancing at the clock she noticed that class didn’t start for another eight minutes. A soft sigh led her to put her pencil down and rest her head on the desk, closing her dark blue eyes. She wasn’t sure if she dozed off for a second or not but her head jolted up as she sound of her phone vibrating shook the desk. “Urg,” she mumbled to herself, grabbing for the iPhone laced up in a dark red case, unlocking it before viewing the email she had just received.

• To my beautiful Aimee Jade,
    I couldn’t help but watch as you walked to university today, admiring the outfit you picked out just for me. A red tank top and black jeans, how did you know I enjoy simplicity? Are you going to the library again after Music Appreciation or should I be expecting you at your favorite coffee shop? Never mind, don’t tell me, I’d prefer to be surprised- I’m usually right, anyways.

Love,
    XXXXXX

Aimee Jade dropped the phone, luckily having the desk underneath her arms to protect the phone from a strenuous drop. Her heart was beating a bit faster than usual and as she heard the door to the classroom creak open she had to shake her head a bit, as if trying to clear it. For the past month and a half or so she had been getting incredibly strange messages, letters and phone calls from an anonymous source and more recently than not they’d been nearing inappropriate measures and terrifying the hell out of her. Did she have a stalker?

Her eyes glanced up and she saw a few classmates trudge through the door and towards their seats. One in particular she met glances with and offered him a smile, grabbing her phone and exiting her email application. “Jari!” Her smile offered comfort as he took the seat next to her. “Happy Monday,” Her grin turned into an ironic smirk as she began conversation. “How was your weekend?”

Silent steps, was all he heard, as he walked through the hallway. There was plenty of other noises. Chatting, tuneing instruments, giggleing and laughing. But Jari, heard nothing. Jari, where to many, mistaken for, a so called, Emo. He rarely spoke to anyone. Rarely sought contact to the outside word. As if he had his own, inside his head. One with only a spot for him. But thats not who he was. There was two spots, in his world. And he had no problem with himself. In his mind, he had the perfect life. A family, who let him live his life as he saw fit, he had his instruments and he had the girl of his life, right in his own classroom. He didn't quite have the guts, to tell her this. But he didn't have to. Noo, he could see, all he wanted, when ever he wanted. Some would find that apauling, but he was getting used to that.
He raised his right arm, shakeing it, to turn his lose watchband turn, so he could see the time. He counted down in his mind, as a grin slowly widdened on his face. And there. The mail was scent. The grin slowly subsided, to a gentle smile. He had seen her pass his appartment, awaiting peacefully, at his window. Always up early, to make sure to see his dearest, as she passed his window. He shivvered softly, and closed his eyes, letting images pass through his mind. This caused him to bump into another young man, only a year younger then himself.

"Hey, watch out Jari, you freak." Jari just opened his cold green eyes, giveing the man a cold stare, as he continued, looking over his shoulder, as if the eyes where forced with a line, at the mans eyes. The other person, got a shivver down his spine, before he turned his head, and ignored Jari. Jari had gotten teased less, after the last accident. A few of the harshest bullies, had broken one of his strings, on his favourite guitar, the one he brought today as well, and he had broken the guys nose. Jari was far from a weak, fragile man, yet many mistaken him as such, because of his lazy walk, and empty eyes. Jari just grinned, and entered through the classroom door.
The first thing meeting his attention, was his dearest Aimee. His crush on her, and urge for her arms, growing when ever he saw her. He smiled as she greeted him, nodding a single time. "Hey Aimee." Oh that beautifull voice of hers. Like a godess' musik to his ears. He walked over next to her, takeing 'his' seat. There was'nt strickt seats, but he always picked this, with rare exceptions. He chuckled softly at her words, shakeing his head as he removed the black guitar from his back, placeing it next to him. "Little happy about Monday's, dear Aimee.." He said, with a soft chuckle, and a small grin. He enjoyed leaning, and Aimee knew so, yet he had never been one for school times. He felt he learnt more on his own, when home in comfortable settings. Here, he was a misfit, in most eyes. Careing little about most opinions, except one. The only reason he really continued being around these people, was because of Aimee. He didn't feel the need for the schools teachings, knowing his instruments better then his own hands. He smiled at Aimee's intrest, knowing she was one of the few, careing.

"Well. Hectic. Had a lot of training sessions, with the others from Kauhistus, and my parrents needed some help at their house, moveng around some sh.. Things.." He chuckled softly, leaning back in his chair, as he rested his hands on the back of his head, turning his eyes to Aimee, smileing. "You?" He asked. He already knew. Oh he knew it all. But she could'nt know this. He would'nt let her. But even though he knew, he didn't only ask, to hide his wisdom. He asked, to hear her beautifull voice, say it. Wanted to hear it, say anything. Everything.

(Kauhistus is a small band, of him and two friends. Means Abomination in Finish. Just wanted to let you know. :) Hope it meats expectations.)

Aimee Jade always mentally questioned when people were rude to Jari. Yeah, he was a bit on the strange side but he wasn’t mean in the least. In fact, the first time she even met him, his intimidating body held hers frozen for only a second before they began talking, having almost an instant connection. They were similar in a multitude of ways and most importantly lived through music. Aimee Jade had always put music as her main priority in life and that attribute was enough to make her have trouble finding friends in grade school; everybody was into sports and the such. College was a completely different playing field though, and it was incredibly nice to find people she could connect to.

“My weekend?” Aimee Jade chuckled quietly, a hand brushing her chin-length bangs to the side of her face. “Pretty much the usual; I was unfortunate enough to spend a good portion of my free time in the library where I worked on an important project for Composition. Other than that it was pretty much the usual.” A gentle smile caressed her lips as she looked towards the front of the room to catch the teacher walk in before turning back to him, “Oh! I managed to get on guest list for the local melodic death show on Saturday; always a good time.” What she didn’t mention to Jari was the multitude of messages and missed phone calls she had received during the short weekend that contained pictures of her at the concert, playing her guitar on the field during track break and, more terrifying than usual, a picture of a set of panties and a bra that had recently gone missing from her wardrobe. Aimee Jade had mentioned to Jari a few times what was going on but he seemed incredibly concerned and worried about her and she didn’t want him to concern himself with her private life more than he needed to.

The teacher proceeded to silence the classroom before going on about important musical eras in history, spending the following hour and fifty minutes on a rant about how influential history was on modern instruments and music. By the time the teacher had silenced her rant Aimee Jade was exhausted and not in the mood to carry on with the rest of her day. Class Dismissed. Aimee Jade turned to Jari as she grabbed for her notebook and phone. “I need some caffeine, want to grab a drink?” Aimee Jade was never too fond of coffee but she had a nasty addiction to iced Chai Tea lattes.

Jari smiled as his eyes followed her hand, as it brushed away the bangs from her face. His control, kept him from shivvering. Everything she did, seemed elegant and gracious in his mind. A inner grin, spread in his mind, as she mentioned her doings. He had followed her, on every trip she took. Only had he been with his small band, when she had been at home. There, he could record it. Have everything for later. But she was just so perfect, when attending concerts. Her taste in music, was devine, makeing the godess image of her, even more perfect. He could barely control himself anymore. He needed more, then what he had so far. He needed to touch her. Feel her beautiful skin. And he would get to, he just had to find the perfect time.
She had always been more into music, then himself. He had it in his fingers, thats what he needed. He nodded slowly at her first words, chuckleing softly.

"Always doing your projekts to perfection, hm?" He asked, grining slightly. But then as she mentioned the concert, he rose his brows slightly, in 'sligt' suprise. "Oh? Bet it was.. Wish I could've been there.." He said, with a gentle smile. His face then turned slightly concerned, as he tilt his head. "No word from..." The teacher started to silence the students, and he halted his question. Keeping it for later. So he instead gently smiled, and nod a single time, before turning his attention towards the teacher, still occationally looking to Aimee.
Jari could now even express, how little the teachers rants ment to him. He knew everything she mentioned allready, even careing little about the acctual information. He jawned widely, as the class was dissmised, leaning his head back, as his palms itched his face and eyes. Proper tourture for his mind, was the classes they took. he had been tierd of school for years, Aimee now being the only reason, why he was even still around.
As Aimee spoke, he turned his attention to her, and smiled, nodding a single time, as he got up in his chair. He itched his face one more time, before grabbing his guitard, putting it around his neck. One of the other guys from class, bumped into Jari on his way out. Jari barely even noticed, easily standing his ground, causing the leaving guy to be pushed the most. Jari's eyes send a cold and careless stare at the guy, who didn't even stare back. Jari snorted a single time, before turning his attention back towards Aimee, now smileing again. Going to get her iced Chai Tea latte, as usual. As much as he loved her, he didn't get her taste in drinks.

"Indeed, let's go." He said, with a nod towards the door, as most others had already stumbled out, being in much more of a hurry, then Jari. He turned towards the door, leading the way at first, awaiting Aimee on the other side of the door, to walk with her. He mostly walked, with a slouching, careless look. Never showed much care, to things around him, yet his mind was a differant story. He did care, about one thing. Aimee.

“Always to perfection,” Aimee Jade chucked, raising an eyebrow. “I need to keep up on the Dean’s list otherwise I’ll lose my scholarship.” Aimee Jade was made fun of on occasion for being such a good student and always keeping her grades up but it was something she was proud of. She stood up and grabbed the black and white plaid bag, slinging it over her shoulder before checking her phone, responding quickly to a text before looking back up at Jari and offering him a kind smile before following him out of the classroom and towards the coffee shop. “I wish caffeine wasn’t so damn addicting,” she chuckled, walking beside the man.

Once at the coffee shop she placed an order for her usual, a large iced soy chai tea. As soon as their orders were ready Aimee Jade led them to a table and sat down, taking a sip of her drink before placing it down and looking at Jari, pulling her phone out.

“Jari,” she started, a bit of worry crossing her face, “you know how I told you about, well, about the random messages I’ve been getting?” She bit her bottom lip and pulled open her email on her phone before sliding her phone to him. “He followed me around all weekend and has started actually picture-blogging me.” She watched Jari as he searched through her email. “I don’t know what to do, I’m really scared,” she admitted to the man, hoping he could recommend something to her.

Jari chuckled softly to her reply, and nodded a few times, raising a hand, to point at her. "Deffinatly. Because you, of all, could'nt handle a few bad grades?" He said, with a gentle and teasing grin. He never ment she should'nt work as hard as she did, and he never picked on her, or made fun of her straight line. He rather looked up to it. "Well, someone has to keep a straight line, or else the hole class'd be lacking behind." He smiled, and watched her, responding to a text. He had to find out what that was, later.. The smile offered, was returned with his own, slideing his hands into his pockets, as he followed her towards the caffeteria. He laughed softly at her, and slowly shook his head. "I don't know, dear Aimee. But energi on bottle, has to have a price." He grinned, and followed to the caffeteria.

As she had taken her order, he ordered a simple Cola, never haveing been one for coffee, nor tea. As they got their order, he followed her to the table, opening his drink, getting himself his first sip, as he sat down on a chair next to her, looking at her, with a smile.

He tilted his head lightly, as she said his name, and seemed to turn a worried gaze upon him. He nodded in respons, and leant over the table, with his elbows at the edge, and his hands holding the Cola in front of him. He nodded as she asked him about the messages, looking down at her lip being bitten, his expretion turning worrying. His eyes turned down to her phone, as she slid it to him, lifting it, as his eyes rose to her again. He shook his head at her words, sighing lightly, as his eyes fell down upon her phone, as he looked through his works.

"Terrible.. This is j.. Is that.. A pair of..." He answered his own question in his mind, and he shook his head, moveing to the next mail. "This is.. Both weak and.. Pathetic.. I.. Most of the emails, is left without a chance to reply.. And their even encripted.. Far beyond my ability.." He spoke with a hopeless voice, puting down the phone, itching his forehead with one hand, as the other continued searching through the phone. Such a perfekt piece of work. It would take hackers of his own ability, to lead the emails to the sender. "Hmh.. I can.. Well, I believe I can, put a block on the email, and perhaps.. Keep him from sending anything, at least for a while.. But.. I don't know of what ability this wretch is, so I don't even know if.." He silenced his own rambleing, that was more or less pointed towards himself, as his eyes fleeted up to Aimee's face. He sighed softly, as he could see the despair in her eyes. He rose, to pull the chair closer to hers, so he could put a hand on her shoulder, gently squeezeing it. "Try not to worry, Aimee. I know that is ridiculas to say, in your situation, but still. Try to send me the emails, then i'll see if I can track him down. And as I do so, i'll find a program, that can blog senders IP, so when ever you get one from him, you can blog it, so he'll at least have to work, to get the mails through.." He said, with a slight smile, strokeing her shoulder with a thumb, as he slid the phone back to her, resting his arm on the table, trying his best, to smile at her, with comfort. To deliver, at least some, in the harsh times.

“That would be amazing, thank you,” Aimee Jade responded with a smile as she grabbed her phone gently from Jari. “It was easy to ignore this wanker a while ago but this is just starting to get scary. He’s following me places and stealing my stuff. I’m seriously dumbfounded by how he even got my panties.” She bit her bottom lip before taking another sip of her iced Chai. Her phone vibrated against her palm and she glanced down, reading a text from a friend. “Sorry, hang on,” she mentioned to Jari as she quickly tapped out a response before sending it and then looking at the time. “Fucks, I have to go. I’m nearly done with my composition project and I’m hoping to finish it tonight.” She sighed and closed her eyes for a short second, rubbing them with her pointer and thumb. “After this project I can finally relax.” Anybody could tell she was exhausted and overworked. The composition project she was busying herself with was worth nearly a third of her grade and she was working her ass off on it.

Taking a final sip from her drink she stood up. “I’m off to the library but I’ll see you tomorrow?” She tilted her head and smiled at him again. “I’ll forward you the emails tonight, just let me know if you can get that I.P. blocking program!” Aimee Jade grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder before grabbing the empty plastic cup her Chai had been in, throwing it out. With that, she walked out of the door leaving Jari in the coffee shop as she headed for the public library down the street. It was in the opposite direction of her apartment about a mile away but she didn’t mind the walk, she needed some time to think.

Once she got to the library, Aimee Jade grabbed for a few books before setting up shop at one of the work tables. Before opening one of the books she grabbed for her phone to forward a few of the more recent emails to Jari.

• Thank you so much for your help. This isn’t all of them but let me know if you can track it. Thanks!
    <3 Aimee Jade

Sighing, Aimee Jade cracked open a book and began taking notes.

Jari didn't protest, handing over the phone, as she reached for it. He smiled gently, and nodded a single time, padding her shoulder once. "You'r welcome Jade." He said, and leant back in his chair again, resting his hands behind his head. He looked at her as she spoke, and made a thoughtfull expretion, slowly shakeing his head. It was'nt an easy task, getting a hold of her panties. Just as it had'nt been easy, getting up the cameras in her appartment... But when doing one, the other was'nt too hard. And now, he even had a forged copy, of her own key. There was little, he would'nt go through, for her. He smiled a single time, and nodded. He streched his shoulder, and turned his eyes around the cafferteria. He still seemed thoughtfull, as if he was considering ways, to keep the stalker out of Aimee's way. It was only slightly in his mind. It was'nt trying to find ways to stop himself, but ways to move forward. He wanted her. Badly, even. He'd never wish to hurt her, but he felt his urges growing stronger. He needed to feel her beautifull skin. But how. And where?
He was snapped from his thoughts, as Aimee spoke again, and he blinked a few times, turning his attention back to her. He chuckled softly, at her tierd expretion. He nodded a few times, and leant forward, to put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't let that project tier you down now.." He said, and padded her shoulder, before moveing his hands back to his drink, leaving the eyes upon her. "You do look like one, who could use some rest." He replied, with a gentle smile, watching her as she got up.

He nodded to her question, leaning back in the chair, with an arm over the back of it. "Sure. I'll get right to searching, as soon as I get home." He replied, with a gentle nod. He watched her leave, leaning back in his chair, with his eyes closed. But this, only for a short time, before he got up, getting the guitar over his shoulder, heading to the door. He turned his eyes towards the library, seeing Aimee off in the distance. He turned the other way, but didn't go far. He reached his usual hideing spot, putting his guitar there. It was secluded, and far from any paths, people would usually take. And the thick bushes there, kept everthing inside it, out of plain view.
He then turned on his heals, and sat towards the library. So far from home. And perhaps, if he got lucky, the books would keep her at the library, til the embrace of darkness.

As he reached the library, he rose his phone, finding her mail. It never made a sound, being as silent as himself, and he swiftly replied to it, as he would've, had he been buissy with something else.

Hey, don't mention it, Jade. Always ready to help. An this guy, is getting too far across the line. Looking for the program atm.
Happy to help.
Jari.

He sent the mail, and streched his shoulder, back and entire body. He only slouched, when being 'friendly neighbourhood Jair'. When following his dearest, he did not. It made him stand out. Made him, not look like himself. Made him invisible, to those who knew him. Just like he wanted it. He had seen a place. A spot, she passed by. If she staid at the library long enough for the darkness to fall. Tonight, would be the night. The night, he could finaly touch her. Feel her beautifull body, as he had always wanted to. His twisted side, sent pictures through his mind, as he leant against a bookshelf, a well enough distance from Aimee. A small grin passed his lips, as his fingers fiddled with the hood in his pocket. Made to hide his face, it was perfect for this devious act. Would he have the curage, to go through with his wickedness? Only time would tell. He turned slightly, to look past the bookshelfs, towards Aimee. She studied so well. She was exhausted. Good. Now he only had to bide his time, and wait for nightfall. Hope for Aimee, to get too deep in her books.

Back
Top Bottom