Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partner(s) idea's

Shani

Pulsar
Hey there, I'm Shani. I'm still new to this site,only joining a couple days ago. So I'm going to hopefully write a descent request Thread. I'm sorry if it is long and if it bores you. I don't want to chase you away. I'm female so naturally, I play females much better then I can play males. So most of my characters will be female. I'm looking for males and females to role play with. I can play multipule characters if needed, but I like to focus more toward the main characters. Quick note I'm not great at being dominate in the relationships, I'm more submissive. I hope thats not a problem. Also I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show, just throwing that out there.
I'm not into the following: NO! Scat, Vore. Piss. Nothing disgusting like that, I wont even bother with doing the role play. I'm also not a big fan of harem style roleplays.

The following is what I'm into:
Violence/Roughness, Biting, scratching,Gore, Anal, Fingering, Oral, Romance (I love romance, I'm a sucker for them.) Cuddling (That's more covered under romance), Bondage, BDSM, I mainly do straight parings some bisextual. (I like alot of things but this is all I can think of right now.) Also I do not play dominate characters.
---------
Role Plays I like. The people I'd like to play will be on the left

Random wise:
HumanXmonster
MonsterXhuman
SlavexMaster
PetxMaster
Best FriendxBest Friend
Best FriendxFriends Brother
KidnappeexKidnapper
Furries
Fantasy (Far off lands with sword fights, magic spells and a prince in disguise. lol)
Royalties
VampirexVampire
VampirexWerewolf
WerewolfxVampire
ThrallxVampire
VampirexHuman
HumanxVampire
Witchxwitch
Witchxhuman

Vampires/Thralls/Werewolves/Hybrids: I love vampires! Little note, If your a vampire and you run up to me and say that you are a vampire and you sparkle, or refer to yourself as a "vegatarian." I will not be mean, but I will want nothing to do with you. My vampires are tradtional. Examples: These are the kinds I like, from movies or books. Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Underworld 1,2,3. Van Helsing, Camillia. I think you catch my drift.

The same goes for werewolves. If I wanted a shape-shifter I would say so. Examples: Underworld 1,2,3. Van Helsing, Howling, Cursed.

Thralls are half vampires, "white trash of vampires" and half human. They are practically slaves and are normally used as such. They still need blood to survive as well with mortal (human) food, and have the speed and strength of a vampire. They can go out in the sunlight for hours at a time without any effects. Hybrids are half vampire half werewolf.

I'm also into fanfiction.

Sweeney Todd
Mrs.LovettxSweeney Todd

Harry Potter
Bellatrix/Voldemort
Bellatrix/Lucius
Bellatrix/Snape
Bellatrix/Rudolphus
Bellatrix/Sirius
Bellatrix/OC
Note I play Bella as her crazy self but a sub in the bedroom.

Jeckyll and Hyde
EmmaxJeckyll
LucyxHyde
LucyxJeckyll/Hyde
or gender switch havig Jeckyll/Hyde being a woman falling for an OC or something.
Rocky Horror Picture Show
MagentaxRiff Raff
MagentaxFrankNFurter
MagentaxColumbia
MagentaxBrad
MagentaxOC

Planet of the Apes (2001)
ArixOC
Or A twist of the story perhaps, different animal in charge of Planet or whatever.

The Addams Family
MorticaxGomez
MorticaxOC

The Munsters
LilyxHerman
LilyxOC
Lastly if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite, I promise...unless you want me to haha

Last edited:
RE: Looking for male partner(s) idea's

Your cravings sound interesting. Do not let my avatar fool you, I am male. :)

Shoot me a pm if you want to rp with me.

Cheers!

RE: Looking for male partner(s) idea's

I have a few ideas if you want to hear them.

(Harry Potter) Bellatrix and ......

Hello there, I am looking for a partner to do a Bellatrix and someone roleplay pairing. These were a few plots i thought up sorry if they are not very good. Also if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, I don't bite....hard.

A little info, The reason why I want to do one is because, I love Bellatrix Lestrange (nee Black) she's such a fun and crazy character to play. So i was thinking either pairing her with Snape, since they hate each other, Voldemort because he is the love of her life, Rudolphus, cause he's her husband, Sirius her cousin, Lucius Malfoy, her sisters husband. and maybe even James Potter.

But with Snape i didn't have much of an idea with,I thought if we could think of a good plot it could be interesting.

Voldemort I was thinking them actually forming some sort of relationship (say he's able to love, or something building a relationship or that Voldie feels that he needs an heir so he discusses with Bella making a powerful child or children) He could form some sort of hidden love. I also thought since he is a male and some powerful men need an outlet to channel things threw, It could turn into a Master/Slave thing.

With her husband I was thinking of maybe start with before they were married, why they got married? was it for love or just blood purity? What made them really fall out of love or did they even fall out of love? Do they hide there love for appearances, maybe they have a child and keep it a secret.

Sirius why they hate each other, maybe incest reasons, maybe she didn't mean to kill him, One Idea was that they had loved each other soo much had a child which was Harry who they placed in the potters possession so he could live, which almost backfires when Voldemort tries to kill him. and how Bella didn't mean to kill him or didn't kill him and it was just an allusion.

Lucius Maybe him and Bella fell for each other before he met Narcissa, They planned to get married until they discover that she was already destined to marry Rudolphus, so Narcissa marries him but they love each other, so Bella and him just either stays close or they start to hate each other. Or vise versa, they fall in love with each other until they were told that Narcissa and Lucius are destined to be together forcing Bella to marry Rudolphus, and Lucius and Bella maybe meet in secret or maybe they hate each other or act like they do...

Also I wouldn't mind doing a Bellatrix and a OC. SO you can have your own character and such not having to play a preset person. I also play Bella as a submissive character, power hungry normally until the bedroom.

That's what I have at the moment if you had any ideas please let me know. again if you have questions don't be afraid to ask me. :)

RE: (Harry Potter) Bellatrix and ......

Sounds really interesting to me. I'd be glad to do some sort of RP with you on this subject.

So I do like the ideas ^^ but I had a idea...cause the one I really like is lucius and bella, so...okay how about this...

They fall in love until they realize they're destined for other people. so, in the efforts to stop from hurting, they pull away, but do the one thing they don't want to do: End up hating each other. Years pass, and the only thing that draws them together again, is the return of voldemort and Draco.Draco who's reaching out to help them find each other again, because he realizes only love could have created such bitter hatred.

I like it, I really do thanks for taking an interest in it. Would you care to start off? Also would you prefer threads or pms?

Back
Top Bottom