Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male or Female to push me deeper into depravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGabriel

Pulsar
"Total depravity (also called absolute inability, radical or total corruption) is a doctrine that derives from the concept of original sin. It is the consequence of the Fall of Man, every person born into the world is enslaved to the service of sin and (apart from the efficacious or prevenient grace of God) is utterly unable to choose to follow God (or good) or choose to accept salvation as it is offered."

I am looking for my character to be targeted:

- by a Madam looking for a new special talent to be trained into the brothel
- by someone with enough money to get what she or he wants... for entertaining in various kinky scenes.
- by a Scientist for experiment or testing
- by an Animal Trainer, to be trained for sex with animals, to help train them for special stud service
- by a Witch for spell practice and transformations, also for making a suitable offering to a sex creature or exuberance focus
- by a Succubus or other kind of Demon(ess), for corruption, or waking up my character's demonic side
- by an Alien (a tentacle monster, or any kind of sci-fi, fantasy creature, but one of its kind on Earth... or a whole bunch of them in outer space) for THAT

I can play females and futas (hermaphrodites) from age 15 to age 45

F-list

Craving: fucking machines, toys, any items that is for at least partially sensual or sexual, and can be used for a little forced pleasure

I PREFER A PLOT! a lot... BUT I want SMUT (25% - 75%)

PM me, I play there, but we can use threads or even E-Mail.

RE: Seeking Female to push me deeper into depravity

Hey! I just remembered that I have this... Thank you Kolath!

So, BUMP!

ChrisGabriel said:
"Total depravity (also called absolute inability, radical or total corruption) is a doctrine that derives from the concept of original sin. It is the consequence of the Fall of Man, every person born into the world is enslaved to the service of sin and (apart from the efficacious or prevenient grace of God) is utterly unable to choose to follow God (or good) or choose to accept salvation as it is offered."

I am looking for you to play:

* Human
-"evil" step-parent/sister/daughter
-"Evil" new good friend (with a hidden agenda, subtle drugging, hypnotism...)
- Working situation (from school to workplace, even in a shopping mall, anybody anywhere who gets interested and makes with the controlling and sex...)
- A madam looking for a new talent, even if she is quite reluctant at first (kidnapping, blackmail, all of the above...)
- Neighboor
- Family member with kink (One who wants to make a good, deep impression...)
- Somebody with more than enough money gets what she wants at any cost
- Scientist
- Animal trainer
- Witch

* Succubus

* Demoness

* Alien (this one can be a tentacle monster, or any kind of sci-fi, fantasy creature, but one of its kind on Earth)

* Dream-reality altering thing (I prefer female players for this!!)

So the pairing is above, the plot can be anything that incorporates my kinks -> see in my signature links!

*** BUT I PREFER A PLOT! a lot... *** I want SMUT, but only with a plot

I am looking for a long term roleplay in the below "worlds", crossovers possible.
- Star Trek (prefer Voyager or DS9, but there is the whole universe)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (not that fond of OC-s in this, but fanfictions are a nice addition to the series)
- Anita Blake (with less Vampire politics)
- StarGate (usually as a crossover)
- D&D worlds (Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Planescape, Darksun, Ravenloft, even Greyhawk if needed...)

PM me, I play there, but we can use threads or even E-Mail.

Hey, I'm Max, 27 years old french guy. I'm new here. I have played RPs before bur only in french! So please, be understing if I write something wrong. ^^

I saw your message and I'd love to share an RP with you. We could imagine a situation together that we would both enjoy. For example, we could say that you stole something in a store and the manager caught you on tape. He would threat you to go to the police, who knows what you would do for is silence? Or you could be a student in need of a home teacher. He might be able to make you learn things you weren't prepared for.

Let me know what you think! Hope to read you soon.

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Chris,sorry for posting but you ignored me. I'm sorry for the non-longevity of my posts. I had several rps going on at once so I couldn't focus. I can now,if you're willing to continue,but I understand otherwise.

Tentigo said:
Chris,sorry for posting but you ignored me. I'm sorry for the non-longevity of my posts. I had several rps going on at once so I couldn't focus. I can now,if you're willing to continue,but I understand otherwise.

Maybe later. Now my palette is quite full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom