Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Smell Sex & Zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and for most I must say I love Apocalyptic Role Plays. Zombies are my favorite. Second. At most times I'm an extremely sexual person. I love one X one. Threesomes, Gang bangs. Orgies. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

But third. I do like my Rp's to contain some story, but quite open to making them super smutty as well. I am quite able to play more than one character at a time and have no problem doing so.

So! Let us begin the show! My Plot.

The year is 2014. It has been two years since the infection began and most of humanity has been wiped off the map. There are few that have survived. What is left of humanity is divided. There are those that have become marauders , giving into the basic human instincts. Taking what they want when they want, raping, killing with ease. Others have become nomads moving from place to place in attempt to survive and continue to escape the ever continuing horde of zombies that still prowls the earth.

First idea: My character is a lone survivor of a group that had been taken out many months ago. She hasn't had any human contact in months. Until she runs across another survivor or survivors. And even though the threat is out there, the thought of human contact is over whelming, and things get extremely heated and frisky even while they attempt to survive.

Idea Number two: Is at first focused on the idea of a small settlement that has been formed. Built with high walls to keep out zombies, mutations, raiders and other malicious things as survivors attempt to make a safe haven for themselves. But the town is turned upside down when a mysterious stranger comes rolling through. Can be either of us, a foxy lady simply rolling through , or a mysterious man or maybe teen(depending on you. ) comes into town in the midst of an attack.

Feigning ignorance once let in but there is something off about the stranger that people can't put their finger one, while some embrace others shun. And the small world the settlement thought they were building may crash around their feet.

Idea 3: ( Pretty much stole this next idea from The Last of Us.) The world was we known it had come to an end. The human race was dwindling fast aeed to repopulate is at an all time high. But even as small settlements do that , it isn't enough . Either from attacks or infection people are still dying. But a solution has been found, the only problem is she is in enemy hands.

A girl who is the cure. Rumors had always traveled the wastes of someone being immune to bites, infections, well this girl was the genuine article. She was completely immune to the apocalyptic virus. So a man is hired, a famous mercenary who has been able to survive the wastes alone, to bring the girl from where she is being held by a defunct military force to the Free City, where they will use her to find a cure as well as help add some new blood to the cities gene pool. But is either place truly worthy of the treasure they seek? And how cold hearted is the man? Will he take her to her fate even knowing how she is going to be used? ( Still working on it. With rewrite it to sound better soon. But that's the gist of it. )

Idea 4: Haven't thought of a full idea yet but was thinking of something along the lines of Metro 2033/ Last Light type setting.

Idea 5: Zombie Apocalypse-esque ( Of course. ) A female survivor gets caught by a man ( Or band of other survivors. Raiders and such. ) Who decide to make the woman into their personal play toy. Really been getting into the idea of being mentally broken, raped, turn into a complete and utter fuck doll.

And also open to any and all ideas. Just throw me a message! I swear I don't bite.. Too hard!

RE: I Smell Sex & Zombies. ( M/F or F/F )

I can do this and I prefer your first idea. Would you be willing to RP over a messenger like AIM or Yahoo? I'm rarely on the forums for long each day.

are you thinking about haveing any of these ideas be long or semi long becouse if so i like the first idea.

RE: I Smell Sex & Zombies. ( M/F or F/F )

RomanticallyApocalyptic said:
Bump!? Possible Age Play to the zombie twist?!

Nice profile. I'd like to work something out. I don't mind that twist either, and if there's any other ideas you have, I'd love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom