Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
Welcome to Fujisama High school, we are honored that you can join us for another year at school. Learning and having fun with friends, you having the best experience you can have, that is our goal in this school. We invite you to stay in one of our many campus dorm rooms should you need a place to stay. Join our after school club activities and have fun with people with similar interest as you do. We provide everything you will need for a year of school. Welcome to Fujisama High school, where we prepare you for a future.

This letter was sent to all the members of the school, Fujisama was a old school that got destroyed when a fire started, the fire department could not put out the fire in time and the school was ruined. Being the only school in the town people had to do other stuff in order to educate their children, from going to a different town to even homeschooling the small town went through it all. Now ten years after the destruction of the school it is rebuild and reinforced in order for that accident to never happen again. Now with the school grand opening what stories will come out of this new school?, new loves? Old loves?, Fights?, friendship?. At the end it all depends on you.

This is a free-plot rp, I will sometimes put some miniplots for those who want to join it. Now lets get to the rules and other stuff.

1- Respect other members, if you have a personal dispute take it to pm’s or speak to me about it.
2- This is just a normal high school rp, no super powers or stuff like that. How you make your character it’s up to you but use only normal humans.
3- If this goes to be a big roleplay I may ask for the staff to give us a mini forum, if we manage that things will get much more easier.
4- PLEASE PUT THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER, WITH WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR DOING AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH POST SO WE DON’T GET LOST.
5- Have fun 
Name:
Role: (student, teacher, staff)
Weakness: (I am talking about something like phobias or something to give your character some unique stuff to him or her)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

After School Clubs:
Fencing:
Music:
Drawing:
Stargazing:
Acting:
Self Defense:
Sports:

Name: Mazaki Otara
Role: Student
- chocolate
- strawberries
- funny women
- movies
- beaches
- swimming
- multiple girls <.< >.>
Dislikes: 
- annoying people
- people who are overprtective
- brussel sprouts
- cats
Weakness: He is a kleptomaniac, but got help at a younger age so he has it under much heavier of control.
Personality: He is a fairly quiet guy, but to anyone he trusts as a friend he will speak with casually. Although at the moment, that is nearly no one...eventually though it will happen...hopefully.
Bio: Mazaki was born into a family who struggled to make ends meet, it got so bad to the point his dad literally became an alcoholic. Abusing him, and his mother, then one day neither of then showed up...which developed his trust issues for they left him when he was only four. He was a bright kid though, very intelligent so he was quickly adopted by a wealthy family who got him help for his kleptomaniac nature helping him control it so it wouldn't effect him that much, although one thing is still sure, his trust issues are still there. Going through elementary and middle school with little to no friends. His parents hoped that high school would be different...with little time left, they are beginning to become unsure of whether or not Mazaki will even have a friend or someone more that he could trust.
Appearance:  http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/victoria11111111111/Anime%20Guys-Girls/AnimeGuy-1.jpg

After School Clubs: Yes mam.
Fencing: No I'm sorry.
Music: He's a dancer, of all styles but mainly breakdancing and such.
Drawing: Nope...
Stargazing: Yes, but only later on in the roleplay when he finds a 'friend'
Acting: No, although he's a good liar he feels no interest in acting. 
Self Defense: He takes wing chun...made famous by Bruce Lee of course.
Sports: Nope...feels jocks have to horrible of a reputation.

Is that alright?

I am interested, but when you say "normal humans", does that disinclude futa? If it does, that's just fine and I'd be more than willing to play something else.

If I can join, that is. <3

Id love to give a group rp a shot, haven't done one in about 6 years XD

Name: Koumori Shiruba
Role: Student
-reading
-sleeping
-Girls with odd hair colors
-long socks/stockings
Dislikes:
-loud people
-parties
Weakness: He can be very shy at times, and is terrified of speaking in public
Personality: quiet and intelligent, he is the kid who always answers right when asked a question in school but says little else. To those that know him he is helpful and kind, thought he can be surprisingly short tempered at times.
Bio: Having good grades got him into this school, but he isn't sure if he likes it yet, he intends to try out a few clubs to see if anything grabs his attention
Appearance: thin and tall, red messy hair and big green eyes, usually dressed in a dark dress shirt and dress pants with matching shoes.

After School Clubs:
Fencing: defenitly
Music: hes pretty tone deaf
Drawing: he wants to try but is no good at it
Stargazing: yes for sure
Acting: are you crazy?
Self Defense: might be useful
Sports: as to be expected not his strongest skill, but he might try.

Question: Are we allowed to RP two characters? Because I have an idea for both a female P.E. teacher and a male student I want to try.

Moving this to the 'interest/coordination' section of groups. Also, groups has its own 'profile' section too. Please place all profiles there. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom