Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D-generation X =love?(me and punk)

christian7_41king

Super-Earth
wolfwood_4_06.jpg

jack was driving his mustang feeling the wind in his short black hair. he was dressed to the nines. in a dark green and black suite which made heads turn that he was so young. at 20 he was head of the gang known as DX or D-generation X. he parked his car in the parking lot and stepped out. he looked aqt the school he had gone to for almost six years now. he had failed two of his classes and had to retake them he was happy to repeat them. he love this school and seeing it brought so many memories. he grabbed his backpack and started to walk inside humming a song he made up.

RE: D-generation X =love?

ANIME2.png

Nalani walked into the double doors of the high-school. She was a senior. Though she was the new girl, pretty much most of the people she was talking to had been nice enough to welcome her. Smiling, she tucked her dark hair behind her ears and looked down at the white piece of paper in her hand that had her schedule printed out on it. First class...Advanced English. Reading the number of the class room....134, she looked up trying to find what number classes she was at right now. If it was close by, then maybe she'd have time to find her locker.

Jack wa swalking to his class when he passed a gril he never saw before he asked her rather politely "hey you need help? you look a little lost."
he had never been one for the punk/gothic poeple but this one was different he could tell some how. and she did look cute, scarach that she was hot.

She looked up at him. He looked snazzy in his suit. But he looked just a little old to be in high school. Maybe he was a teacher. "Um," she stated and looked down at her paper and then back up at him. "Do you know where room 134 is?"

"room 134? that is my class come on ill take you there." he led the way to room 134 and said "here it is oh i almost forgot i am jack i know i look old but i failed a couple of classes so i have been held back. if you need anything let me know" he then walked in to class and noticed a new member of DX was here. he walked over to him and showed him his tattoo on his arm. the member saluted and said "hey boss" they talked for a bit and then jack sat down in his seat, smiling as class started.

Back
Top Bottom