Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up All Night to Get Loki (FxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, there. It looks like you're looking for someone to roleplay with. Well, fancy that! I'm looking for the same thing!

Some things about me, in case you're interested. I'm a twenty-one year-old Canadian woman. I am pansexual. I have way too many hobbies to list, so I won't even try.
I am a switch.

I like to try new things, but some things I will NOT do are scat, watersports, or too much gore. If you pose an idea and I say no, it means it's something I've tried in the past and just haven't liked. If I've never tried it, I will let you know, but I most likely won't turn it down.

I can go short-term or long-term, so whether you're looking for a fling or something to go on for months, I'm good!

I don't really have any plots, per se, but I have a few pairings. My characters will always be female, but I'll play with any gender.

Smut and plot are both awesome.

Best Friends
Master/Mistress x Slave
Soldier x Civilian
Soldier x Hippie
Hippie x Hippie
Witch x Witchhunter
Witch x Demon/ess
Human x Vampire (No sparklers, though.)
Good girl/Boy x Bad boy/Girl
Parent x Child
Siblings
Step siblings
Aunt/Uncle x Niece/Nephew
Cousins
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Parent
Teacher x Teacher
Teacher x Principal
Neighbor x Neighbor
Gypsy x Soldier
Something involving a genie
Mythology
Pirates
Timelines set between the 50s-70s.

PMs and threads work for me, so drop me a line! + PM me your interest, don't post here.

PLOTS!

"Trick me, tease me" ***CRAVING***
A storm crashes over a small town in southern British Columbia. Something drops from the heavens - a man. Speaking gibberish and rambling on, he runs through the town until he sees something that holds his interest.
'Scrolls of Asgard' is a secondhand bookstore. Loki bursts inside, finding nothing at all of his home on the shelves. The woman emerges from the upstairs, barely awake. When the stranger starts going on most feverishly, she doesn't know what to do. When he collapses from fatigue, she can only try to help.

Can be Avengers related or simply mythos.

"Unrequited"
Two high-school seniors are very good friends, but one (male or female) wishes they could be more. Unfortunately, the other has her eyes on someone else in their group, who is already in a relationship and has no interest in anybody else, much less the girl. Her friend sees this and makes it his/her mission to woo her.

"Why Do Living Things Need Feelings?"***CRAVING***
Twenty years ago, steam-powered robots were common occurrences. Today, however, they have mostly been replaced by more modern technological advances. My character finds one in the service of an elderly man she comes to care for (because a slightly malfunctioning robot can only do so much). Perhaps they were wrong when they said the metal men would never feel.

(Think Steam Powered Giraffe)

"Pomegranate"CRAVING
A modern twist on the classic myth. In the world today, living in the big city, Hades is bored. His realm is ever-busy, but he wants a little something for himself. When visiting topside, his eyes land on Demeter's innocent daughter and goddess of Spring itself, Persephone (Or Kore if you prefer). He seduces her, luring her to his lair before holding her against her will from the world that, without her touch to warm the ground, becomes cooler and darker.
Could be a rough non-con, or could have a blend of romance to it.

"Mad Girl"CRAVING
She wanders the streets in her stocking feet, the hem of her lacy dress tattered and filthy. Fingernails are broken and dirty, her hair hangs about her shoulders in a tangled mess of red curls. Pale blue eyes seem distant, unfocused. She holds her arms to herself- not for warmth, but to hide the scars that dance over her tender, pale flesh. The young woman, surely no older than eighteen, stops under a streetlamp and looks up into the fluorescent light. It flickers and she hisses angrily, eyes widening and going wild. The girl looks around and claws at the air with a strangled cry, and then runs into an alley, escaping whatever delusion she is sure attacked.

This could be modern or in a Victorian asylum style.

RE: Come Play With Me? (MxF, FxF)

i get paid to help people improve their sex lives, and play Solitaire. Working in a sex shop is awesome.

RE: Come Play With Me? (MxF, FxF) Now with a craving!

Darkling_Thrush said:
Spiderman was spectacular!

Gypsy Spider-man and a soldier who is also a 3rd cousin twice removed maybe?

I would honestly be up for any of your cravings, but let's do something with vampires.

PM sent.

WitchXDemon With Summoning?

PM Me if your interested.

hmmm I'd be interested in Mistress/ slave, I'm a submissive type character but with a twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom