Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural :The rising

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
I love the supernatural series, I love the fact that the series it’s about humans coming in contact with the supernatural and fighting a way through that dark world to keep themselves alive. From a simple Zombie to preventing the end of days the series has it all. I been thinking for a long time about making a Supernatural roleplay however small details kept me from doing so. Now that I think I worked everything out I will try to run this as best as I can. Just a quick note, there will be no Sam, Dean or Bobby in this roleplay, this will be a alternate universe. You may use their pictures for the roleplay but change their story and everything about them. Now without further holding it back, the story…

It’s 2011 and the world as we know it’s slowly coming to a end. Endless murders, rapes and everything in between it’s making the world a very dark and lonely place. However whenever there is dark, there is also hope. There is a woman, a single woman who it’s alone trying to fight her way through the dark world. Being able to kill everything supernatural from vampires, werewolves to demons she tries everyday to help those in need and remain alive at the same time. However these days this is proving to be more and more difficult and everyday she barely come out alive. She knows that she needs help, and need help fast. She begins to search around for help, however other hunters are dying left and right and she is becoming more and more worried about herself. Will she find help and try her best to help the world, or would she die trying?.

I am looking for normal humans who will become hunters or other hunters as well. If you are human you must be in the same school/university as the rest because she will help the school and the students as well. Then she can recruit them and train them to be hunters thinking that flesh new hunters with the correct training could go a long way. If you are going to be a hunter then you have free reign on what you can make or where you will end up, as a DM I will try my best to give you a good mission. Well with this I post this in here and hopes for you to like it. Any question feel free to post it and I will answer them.

Name:
Role: (Student(new hunters), Hunters (Experienced ones)
Weapons: (If students you can have normal weapons for a student like a pocket knife or whatever, nothing more)
Personality:
Bio:
Limits: (Tell me your limits and I won’t go past them)
Weakness: (things like phobias or stuff that will keep you from making a good job)

Entities you can expect (just a quick look, I won’t like to spoil stuff)
1- Vampires: They are not your typical vampires from twilight, these vampires are ruthless and use manipulation to quickly grow in numbers. They are ruthless in a fight and will use anything to their advantage.
Strong points: Super speed, Manipulation, Drinking of human blood, Can turn others to vampires.
Weakness: Impaling the heart, Holy water, Removal from his or her blood.

2- Werewolves- Again not your wolves from twilight, these beasts are brutal and have no mercy for anybody. They actually search for those worthy of being a wolf and turn them against their will. They are a very feared entity with small but strong numbers.
Strong points: Super Strength, can jump long distances, claws that can tear through almost anything, can turn to three different shapes.
Weakness: Steak to the heart, cut off their heads, Chanting a spell on their human side.

3- Demons: These are very dangerous entities, they only think for themselves. They have various powers and in a pack are the most dangerous entities in the planet.
Strong Points: Can jump from body to body, cannot be killed by killing the body they are in, different magic and abilities, manipulation experts.
Weakpoints: Various spells and pentagrams can keep them in a cage of sorts of banish them. The only way to actually kill them it’s to find their human bones and burn them to ashes.

4- Angels: These are very dangerous as well. Apart from Demons they obey their lord and always do what is told. Some of them can ally themselves with humans but with consequences as well.
Strong Points: Various spells, Knows how to fight very well, manipulation experts like the demons.
Weakness: Can be banished from the current place but killed only with a archangel’s blade wich is difficult to get by a human.

6307107-asian-gun-woman.jpg

Name: Alexis McGlone
Role: Hunter
Weapons: All sorts of weapons, salt shotguns, crosses, stakes, salt, and a trunk of everything needed for hunting.
Personality: She is a woman who knows what she wants when she wants it. She takes her ‘Job’ very seriously and will kill anybody who makes fun of what she does. She loves to save people and has a weak spot for children and will give everything to save their innocence. When she is not on the job she is a cheerful woman, she loves to have fun and make people laugh.
Bio: (will be revealed through he story)
Limits: Scat, Gore (used sexually), Vore (Same as Gore), Scat.
Likes: Drinking, Smoking, Hunting, Eating, Doing exercises, Sex.
Weakness: Snakes (phobia), Being restrained.

Hmm, I'm actually a huge fan of Supernatural, and am a useless well of knowledge on the show's lore, particularly the monsters and their abilities and weaknesses, so I might be interested in throwing my name in the hat for this one.

I swear I'll go postal though if somebody actually tries to play one of the Winchesters, though a cameo would be cool. :p

In this story, they don't exist they died a long time ago saving the world as they normally do lol

Yeah, so, they've died like half a dozen times. There's always some asshole angel to drag them out of Hell or kick them out of Heaven. :p Just sayin'...

Or, you know, alternatively, since according to the show they're still alive in 2011, they could just be way...............................................................................................over there, while the story takes place elsewhere. ;)

Remember this is a alt universe, in my universe they died like five years ago lol

Name: Clair Borelli (fox face)
Role: Student
Weapons: A Silver pocket knife, Accu-Tek AT-32 .32 cal. Semi-Auto Pistol with silver bullets
Personality: Mature for her age but can still be a teenager sometimes, Sarcastic, a Smart-Ass, smart, Clever
Bio: (You'll find out)
Limits: Stupid shit, her Parents (Deceased)
Weakness: Astraphobia - Fear of thunder and lightning.
Appearance:
Megan-Fox-Close-look.jpg

Back
Top Bottom