Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut: F/F, M/M, F/M, Futa [Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delial

Moon
Craving: Bimboification (good ol' ex-gf revenge)

Apparently I need to bold the fuck out of this...
Please PM me, with an idea. Just saying 'Hey I'd like to RP' isn't going to cut it. Give me details - pairings, plot, whatever. If you come to me with a 'Hey I'd like to RP yey', I'm going to say no. End of story.

I like people who can write at least two paragraphs per reply, with minimal grammar and spelling mistakes. I also have a weird preference with roleplaying partners: if it's something involving a plot, I prefer to RP with other women. If it's just smut, then I'm fine with RPing with a guy. Sometimes I'll RP fandoms, although I'm apparently fairly out of touch with a lot of the newer shows and stuff (like Teen Wolf, Being Human, etc I've never watched them probably never will).

Things italicized are a huge 'dang I'd really like this right now' within the RP:
  • Futa
  • Macro cock
  • Bimbofication
  • Vampires
  • Incubi
  • Domination
  • Humiliation
  • Large amounts of cum
  • Large breasts
  • Bondage
  • Asphyxiation
  • Tattoos/piercings
  • Military uniforms
  • Size differences (1-2 feet)
I would also prefer to sub, at the moment.

Plots/Vague Ideas
Angels/Demons: Okay, yes, bear with me here. I know it's a very played out idea but goshdarnit if it's still fun for me to RP. An old RP I had (on a different account) was the typical 'they're at war and they marry off someone from each side as a way of making peace with each other'. But I'd also like to make it a bit more complicated and throw in some court intrigue, and maybe them eventually falling in love with each other. Sorry, I'm a sucker for fluff and romance sometimes.

Loki/OC: Help I've fallen back into the Avengers fandom. I'd like for someone to play Loki to my OC, and I have no actual ideas/plots but I'm sure we can hash something out together.

A more complete list of kinks: My F-list

Got a couple of ideas for that list, problem is that I'm not a fan of Bimbofication, Domination or Humiliation. Are you alright to leave those out? I know you've got them marked as must-haves, but I thought I'd ask all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom