Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for femdom or maybe yaoi feminization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamina

Super-Earth
I am feeling really submissive lately and i always loved playing male subs which is something i don't get to do very often.

My subs start out already extremely femmy so if your looking for a masculine guy to dominate dont choose me.

I want a new kink. I really want some heavy control or babying.. a mother or big sister treating a sissy sub like he is a vulnerable child, he cant do anythign hismelf he might get hurt, hes much too weak. He cant even be left alone for a minute.. hes too vulnerable.

However i am clear in what kinks i'm looking for!

Forced Bisexuality
Coereced or forced feminization and crossdressing
Strap ons
Pet play
Collars
HUmiliation

If you are at all interested in domming me, guys or girls... please pm me....

If your subs are really feminine I might have just the characters for you. He is a guy, but he likes men that look feminine. He'd be willing to do forced bisexuality, forced cross-dressing, collars and humiliation. He's also heavily into toys, so as long as that's ok with you. I'd be more than happy to rp with you.

AlexsSketches said:
If your subs are really feminine I might have just the characters for you. He is a guy, but he likes men that look feminine. He'd be willing to do forced bisexuality, forced cross-dressing, collars and humiliation. He's also heavily into toys, so as long as that's ok with you. I'd be more than happy to rp with you.

Sounds perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom