Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A pirate's life it is! (Valch + RV)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
As the boat sailed into the small harbor, Viktor pulled together all the courage he could muster. It was a known pirate town they were in and the crew had been told to stay out of trouble. The small merchant ship was after all an easy prey for the pirates once it left harbor. He ran a hand back through his light brown hair, his bearded face showing he had been out to sea in a long time and a barberer would be able to do wonders to his face if only he had the time and the money.

He was in his early twenties, having been used to the sea for only a few years now. He was tall, his skin toned by the amount of work he had done in the sun as he moved to land, stretching himself quietly. The sleeves of his shirt had been ripped off, to provide better movement for his arms. He was rather muscular, though the same were everyone else on the merchant ship as they were used to moving the heavy crates and barrels around by hand.

He watched for a bit, blinking as the sun stood right in his eyes, his crewmembers leaving cheerfully to head into town to find an inn or a brothel. He decided to let them go, he had other plans for his life and he knew that he didn't want to move crates and barrels around anymore, he wanted to find something exciting to do. And he could only hope it was to be found in this harbor.

She could see the town getting closer. Oh this was going to be great! Alcohol, whores, recruiting! It was a dream coming true, after such a long time out on the sea with plundering and sinking ships. Sally Roon was her name, and she was, a feared pirate, that was wanted in more than one town. A lot of people had tried to capture her, even other pirates, but nothing had worked for them, she had won every battle, and she had either stolen from them afterwards, or just sank their ship, there was no reason to let them follow her again after they have tried to attack her anyway. She smiled as she stood at the front of the ship, watching it sail into harbour. They managed to get the ship all the way in, with no damages. She didn't exactly have the most normal crew either. A few sane people of course, but the rest were mental and just as crazy as her, which was why they could keep winning battles and stealing and such.

She jumped off the ship and landed on the ground, smiling and stretching "Oh what a wonderful evening! I'm so happy I could kill someone!" she laughed as the rest of her crew members finished with all of their chores on the ship. Then they lowered the bridge and came down herself, her second in command coming over to her "If you want to kill someone, you better save a piece of them to me, or well, some of their friends at least, I want some fun too." Sally looked at him with a grin "Oh you're such a big brute! Forget about it, they're mine, besides, your job is to recruit people, while I'm going around and having fun. I am the captain after all." she laughed softly. She walked into the town, her crew members splitting up now, since they could do whatever they wanted with their time, as long as they got some new crew members.

She found a bar that looked rather interesting, and called itself "The Black Curse." She smiled at the name, they had no idea what curses were. Sally, however, knew exactly what a curse consisted of. It wasn't just something like you told the kids, in their small night stories, curses couldn't just be broken by a magical fairy. If you got stuck with a curse, you got stuck with it, and you had no where to run. Sally had such a curse, of course, she didn't make it obvious to anyone. If people knew she was a captain with a curse, no one would ever join her crew. Her crew members knew about it, but they didn't care, again, they were mental themselves. Sally's name was known everywhere though, for her beauty, for her spirit, and for her skills, and that's how she wanted it to stay like.

Gelbooru207-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom