Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes I Will Stay After Class... (Vicodin + Notte)

The look of disappointment was on his face as he sighed. Anthony looked at his class. It was nearing the end of class, and it was time for Anthony to give out the tests to the class. Sure, the tests weren't as bad as they could have been, but the same person had managed to fail the test, and the one before that and the one before that. "Attention class." He said as he stood up from his desk, holding the tests in his hand. "As you can see... the tests have came back and some were good, while some were... detestable." Anthony wasn't afraid to show his irritation with his class. Although the only person that failed the test was her. "Those who received a D on the test are able to make it up after school, while those who have failed the test must stay after class."

Anthony started to hand out the test, and when she had reached her, he handed the test with a very irritated expression. He then moved on, handing out the tests to all the students. When he had finished, he sat at his desk and thought while the students were allowed to talk amongst themselves. It was ten minutes before the class ended, so he couldn't care less what the students did. He thought about his girlfriend, a woman that was the opposite of what he wanted. The girl was completely submissive, unable to handle making any marks on his body. She couldn't hurt him and she could only apologize after making the smallest amount of harm on his body. He was a masochist, he loved feeling pain. However the girlfriend was someone who could not do it. So he wanted to leave her, soon. He ran his hand through his hair as the bell rang, after some irritating thoughts about the sexual experiences with his girlfriend, as he pointed at her. "Stay after class..."

RE: Yes I Will Stay After Class... (Vicodin + Nottie)

Toni laughed as she talked to the man who sat next to her, the way his eyes constantly rolled over her, the fun she had with him in class while anyone could have seen. He was just so easy, like all of the men. She'd play soft and coy at first, let them touch and tease her, making them dream of what it would be like to actually have her, to possess her. Little did they know that none would ever really have her.

As the Professor passed back her paper, she completely ignored him and continued to talk, crumpling up her paper and throwing it into her bag. When the bell rang, everyone left, and she put her long legs over the table, dangeling her feet off of it. Her spiked high heels pulled her ankles down, but it posed her body perfectly. Fishnet stalkings ran up her legs and were held there by the garter belt whose straps were showing. The skirt that she was wearing hung down over the seat and with her legs off, it showed all of her assets which were barely covered by a black piece of silk. Her breasts were pushed up high and her black bra could be seen through her white shirt. She looked down at him from her spot. "What can I do for you, professor?"

Anthony's fists clenched slightly under the desk as she asked what she could do for him. Wasn't it obvious? He wanted her to figure out some way to pay for what she was doing. For wasting his time and not just refusing to do the test. He had to spend 10 or 15 minutes on each test, which was time that he had, but didn't want to spend on someone that was going to fail the test anyway. Irritation coursed through his body as he gave her a small push. "I want you to make up for the time that you wasted for giving me this pitiful test to grade..." He replied to her, moving over to the classroom door and locking it. He then walked over to her, a smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. "Maybe you can earn a little extra credit... if you get on your knees right now." He had no idea what he was getting himself into. What she was capable of.

She watched him with a knowing gaze, her eyes rolling over him with a new found knowledge. When he turned to go and lock the door, she hit a button on the inside of her purse that would record everything. Blackmailing the blackmailer if she needed too. He would be her puppet, while she would be the master pulling the strings, just like every other man she had been with. Let him think that he had the control, even though all of his actions where being manipulated.

"Oh, I will earn a little extra credit, Professor, but," she paused as she dropped her feet to the ground and stood up, only to sit onto the table. She spread her legs open, the skirt just barely concealing her, "I think you should get on your knees first." As she spoke, her hand was running up her leg, caressing her inner thigh, before she pulled the skirt the rest of the way back. Playing with the edges of her thong, she looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Is this what you want, Professor?"

His eyes stared at her thong the moment that she had pulled up her skirt. He was falling into her trap, desire flooding his body as he imagined all of the scenarios that he could pull off with her. She looked like she was consenting to this, which was even better. He wanted a girl to dominate him, but he was fine with dominating a cute woman like her, who was trying her best to turn him on. He looked at her thong and then moved over to her, sinking to his knees in front of her. "I expect us to switch off." He replied to her, his hands spreading all over her thighs, fingers quivering slightly at the lust he was feeling. His right hand pulled her thong to the side and his head moved in. Soft, pink flesh had clashed against soft, pink flesh as his tongue rubbed against the lips of her pussy, moving around in circles before sliding inside of her body, moistening any part of her womanhood that was touched by his tongue. He let out a moan of lust as he growled, eating her out with vigor.

She grabbed his hair as he began to feast upon her, letting her own head fall back with a moan. She moved her hips into his mouth, fucking his tongue as he tasted her. "Oh, Professor, that feels good, but it could be better, harder and faster." As she spoke, she ran her foot down his back and over onto his groin, she massaged it with her foot. "It would be even better for me if I got some visual stimulation from you as well. Taking me with your mouth, while you take yourself in hand. It is sure to get me even more closer to orgasm. The site of you coming while I ride your tongue and fingers." She let a fake shiver run down her spine that moved her body against him, had her sheath tighten down around his tongue. A low groan of pleasure slid past her lips and she whispered, "yes, professor, yes! Show me how talented you can be."

He looked up at her and then one of his hands had moved down to his pants, unzipping them and pulling them down as his tongue continued to ravish her flesh. He took his cock in hand, giving himself a few strokes to bring it fully to life, before he started to stroke himself as his tongue moved. His other hand moved onto her lips, spreading them so that his tongue had more space to move around. He then stuck a few fingers inside of her, moving them in and out while his tongue moved on the outside of her lips, pleasing her that way.

Back
Top Bottom