Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (Black Roses + RV)

She blushed even more at his words of what he said, not knowing what to say she just stared at him "D-dmitri..." is all she mummble out, only his name then slowly closed her eyes

Dmitri smiled softly, leaning in to kiss her again, his body against hers as he felt her smooth legs, both exciting him and making him happy as he looked into her eyes. "Would you do me the honors of showering with me?" He asked her softly, not sure what her response would be.

She stared at him, wondering about what he said. "i-i..have done that before" she said, standing there in his shirt but under was only her soft bra and little undies that wrapped around her front and butt. she started to think about it, wondering what he would think of her body then looked up at him and said "i'm going in first and warm up the water". She stared at him, waiting for him to back up little

Dmitri nodded, smiling as he stepped back. "Sure." He said, letting her get in first as he gave her almost five minutes before he slipped out of his boxers and moved in under the warm water with her, his hands moving to her shoulders. "You seem tense." He said softly, beginning to massage her shoulders and neck carefully and tenderly, wanting her to enjoy it rather than being nervous about it.

She was very nervous as he entered the shower,feeling his hands touch her shoulders. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling her body shaking from being so shy and nervous. "i-i-im sorry.." was the only thing she could mumble out.

"It's okay." Dmitri told her, feeling her shaking a bit as he moved in behind her, his hand moving down over her shoulders and arms to her sides, holding her softly as he kissed her neck. "You're beautiful." He told her softly, letting her feel his chest against her back, but he kept his lower body a bit back, not wanting his erection to become a problem for him.

With her eyes still closed, she turned around facing him and was standing right under the water.The water flow down on to her head, dropped down on her chest then on to her lower body. She took a deep breath to clam her self down then slowly opened her eyes to look at him as she was covered by the water

Dmitri let her turn around, his hands remaining on her sides as he let her take her time. He didn't look at anything but her face until she opened her eyes as he let his own travel down over her body. He was slim, slightly fit with a 7 inch erection poking out from his groin as he felt himself blush madly. He hadn't showered with anyone before so he could only pray that she would find him attractive.

She blushed hard when she looked at his body, doing a quick up-down and seeing his erection standing up as if it was going to poke her belly because of how close it was. She quickly took her eyes to his face, trying not to stare too much at him then seen him blushing, making her smile.

Dmitri enjoyed the sight of her body too as he felt her eyes on his own. He was a bit embarassed by not being as big as some of the other guys, but he didn't care as he looked back into her eyes for a moment. He couldn't help but blush as he leaned in and kissed her softly, moving in close to her, feeling her breasts against his chest and his erection poking into her lower stomach softly as he felt his own blush going deeper.

She leaned in on her toes,kissing him softly then felt his erection side between her legs, making her jump back a bit, back under the water. "i-i....errr..just not used to this"

Holding the kiss, he felt her jump back as he let her do so. "It's okay, we'll take it slow." Dmitri told her with an understanding look in his eyes.

Dmitri nodded, understanding as he watched her bend over for the soap. His erection twitched, his eyes widening for a moment. She was all open for him, but even if he willed it. He just couldn't get himself to it, instead her let her get back up before he softly pulled her with her back in against him, one hand grabbing the soap. "Let me clean you at least." He whispered softly.

She felt him grabbing the soap out of her hand, then turned around to face him "al-alright...." she had her arms covering her chest and lower body then slowly let them drop, a blush over her cheeks.

Dmitri begun humming a tune for himself, an old Russian lullaby as he used the soap to wash her body, his moves almost massaging the soap into her skin as he smiled, being as gentle as he could. He didn't let his hands linger on her breasts or between her legs, he didn't want to give her the wrong impression after all as he then put down the soap, pulling her in close. "You're so beautiful, smooth and amazing." He whispered to her, looking deeply into her eyes.

Kali was standing there watching him soap up her body wile singing some type of weird song in what seem to be in Russian then grabbed the soap with one hand, back up from the hug and sided the soap across his chest. "its your turn"

"Of course." Dmitri smiled, letting her take the soap and work his body. He didn't mind her gentleness as he leaned back a bit, giving her all the room to work on that she wanted.

She blushed little, rubbing the soap across his body of his chest,back then stop at his lower body and blushed dropping the soap then quickly hugged him tightly as the water dropped on them

Enjoying it, Dmitri hugged her back when she hugged him as he kissed her forehead softly. "You know, if you want to wait with the intimate part, it's okay with me." He whispered to her, not wanting to push her into anything too quickly.

She smiled, slowly walking out of the shower then grabbed a towel and dryed herself off. When she was done drying her self, she rapped the towel around her body and walked over to her bed, laying down.

Dmitri followed behind her, taking one of her towels to dry himself off with as he moved after her. Hoing to her bed with it around his waist as he laid down next to her, taking her hand softly.

She was laying on the bed, looking at the wall then felt him laying down on the bed next to her then holding her hand. She looked over at him, smiled,then squeezes his hand. " i'm not sure when my friend will be back..."

Dmitri smiled, looking back over at her. "It doesn't matter to me, I'll stay as long as you want me here." He said softly, not seeming too bothered about only being dressed in a towel with her next to him in the same.

Back
Top Bottom