Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (Black Roses + RV)

"I'm sorry." Dmitri whispered, having listeneto her. He then leaned in, kissing her softly as he looked into her eyes. "But please, remember that I'll be there for you whenever you need me." He whispered softly, looking deeply into her eyes, knowing he would want to keep that promise to her.

She blushed, sitting up with the covers still wrapped around her body as if she was still hiding from him "T-thanks" not sure why he kissed her again....she was hoping that he liked her even though she was having a weird day. She slowly leaned in to his face, as if she was going to kiss him back, then opened her mouth to say some thing, her throat was too dry to say. Suddenly her friend whipped open the door yelling and falling around the room, then passed out on her own bed. Kali sighed, turned back to him but it look like he was about to leave.

Dmitri enjoyed the closeness with her. Sitting there, but when she leaned in towards him, he instinctively moved his hand up to her cheek. He didn't hear anything until the door slammed open and her roommate stumbled in before passing out on her bed. He let out a sigh, standing up as he bit his lower lip. "I should leave, right?" He asked, unsure if she wanted him to stay or leave.

Kali frowned, not wanting him to leave then jumped off her bed, giving him a hug and forgetting that she did't have a shirt on. She squeezed him in a tight hug, wanting him to drag her with him off to his room but she had to make sure her friend did't throw up all over the room. "i-i don't want you to leave....but i have to...take care of that thing..."

Dmitri felt her hugging him, her skin against his own as he slipped his arms around her sides. He could feel her lack of a shirt, but he didn't seem othered as he nodded softly. "Sure, I'll stay here with you." He smiled as he turned his head, kissing her cheek. He would actually go as far as to help her with what she needed.

She smiled, looking at him "you don't have to...it gets messy with that hot mess over there.." Her friend groaned,rolling off her bed then Kali sighed, pulling her onto her side so she would not choke on her throw up.

Dmitri smiled, moving to sit on Kali's bed as he watched her take care of her roommate. "It's fine, I'll help if you need it." He told her, watching the scene with a smile. He didn't seem too bothered about it, he had seen enough drunk people already to know what was healthy and what wasn't. Even if the girl was passed out, she wasn't in that much of a danger in that moment.

Kali blushed, remembering she was topless then quickly jumped under the covers to hide her chest then looked at Dmitri. "i-i...don't need the help..." As much as she wanted him to stay,the thought of her friend throwing up in the background and was not really her setting for a romantic night with him.

Smiling, Dmitri moved back on her bed, letting her hide as he looked at her. "Okay, I'll just let you take care of it." He told her. "And really, it's fine, I'll stay. I've been around my cousins when they got drunk, it's much worse than this." He told her with a teasing smile before he stuck his tongue out at her.

She giggled, sticking her tongue back at him "i just....did't want it to end with my friend throwing up everywhere...plus her rudeness to me at the party...but i guess it was mostly my fault.."

Dmitri moved to sit next to her. "Well, maybe you can earn a few bonus points if I sleep here tonight?" He suggested. He knew they could string around it like back in the room as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Nothing has to happen, but you can sleep in my shirt, let her think we've been together." He suggested, hoping she wouldn't mind. In fact, he would gladly give her one of his shirts.

"Okay." Dmitri replied, pulling his shirt over his head quickly, handing it to her. "Here." He said, though instantly noticing the covers having dropped down as he blushed madly. He hadn't actually seen girl naked, not before. He had only felt it as he felt a lumb forming in his throat. She was beautiful and she was borrowing his shirt. He looked away, not wanting to be too tempted by her.

She sides on his shirt, looking down at my self at how big it was but was not that tight against her chest as most of her shirts were.Yawning, she layed down on her bed, feeling her soft pillow.

Dmitri watched her, still sitting on her bed with a smile. "Want me to stay with you tonight?" He asked softly, not sure if she wanted him to or not. He didn't seem too bothered with where he slept as he pushedh is glasses back up in place, watching her lie down on her bed and on the pillow.

Smiling, Dmitri slipped out of his pants, moving them to the floor on top of hers. He knew it would seem more convincing for her roommate as he slipped down under her blanket, cuddling up against her back before he removed his glasses, kissing the top of her head. "Sleep in my arms then." He told her softly.

She felt him cuddle up next to her then wrapped her arms around him, cuddling with him tightly. She could have been shy but because of how tired she was, she did't care then slowly fell asleep in his arms.

Feeling her sleeping in his arms, Dmitri stayed awake for almost half an hour, listening to her breath before he slowly faded off into a deep sleep.

She started to dream about dirty things in her dreams, mostly about Dmitri's kiss then was woke up by a yelling sound " the hell is going on!?!" were you guys doing it when i was in the room!" Kali woke up, looking at her friend in her face " who's this guy?!" she yelled, looking at the guy laying behind me, who was laying in his boxers and made Kali blush then stand up, looking down at him. " that's Dmitri, remember?"

Her room mate stared at him, " no way, that nerdy guy you was hanging out with who had the hot voice?! you did him?!"

Kali started to push her out of the room " just go get some thing to eat!"

Her mate yelled more " wait wait!" then Kali slammed the door, followed by a sigh

Dmitri stirred, waking up slowly as he looked up at her. "Morning." He said softly, looking up at her, seeing her sitting in his shirt as he stretched himself. "Who was that talking?" He asked curiously, one hand moving to pick up his glasses as he slipped them on, finally seeing her more clearer. He felt a smile grow, remembering the night before as she had fallen asleep in his arms.

"who do you think?" she said, looking kinda mad then looking over at him for a moment in his boxers, then a blush goes across her face again. She starts to get up to go to the bathroom but then feels something touch her hand, looking back at him

Dmitri grinned for himself at first, though he felt himself blush as her eyes went over his body. He wasn't very muscular, but he was fit enough to look handsome. He let her go at first, though he then got up, heading after her as he took her hand, looking down into her eyes, not bothering about him still being in his boxers only as he turned her around with him, putting her gently in against the wall in the bathrom. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, leaning in and kissing her deeply right after.

She felt herself being pushed up against the bathroom,then looked up at him saying some thing then leaning in to kiss her, making her blush hard because of how they were half naked and slowly kissing him back. "i-i think the spinning game is over, Dmitri"

Dmitri listened to her, blushing deeply as he looked into her eyes. "I know, I just can't stop myself from wanting to feel you against me." He moved one hand from her side up to her cheek, softly touching her skin as he knew they would be alone for a bit of time and he didn't want to make too much of a scene in front of her roommate.

Back
Top Bottom