Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (Black Roses + RV)

Kali's room mate and everyone started a laugh " you know what that means!" her friend pushed her into a room, pushing her on the bed then she hear the door slam. i look over and Dmitri is laying there on the ground after also being pushed onto the room. she walks over to him " you alright?" holding out her hand

Dmitri didn't get time to realise what was happening. He hadn't even discovered what the meaning with this game was as he looked up at her, taking her hand softly. "Yea, I'm fine, though, you should explain this game to me." He said softly, moving to sit on the bed as he looked at the closed door.

Kali sighed, " its called spin the bottle and who ever spins it....has to kiss the person it lands on but i hear in college they tend to do more" she blushed hard, looking away

Dmitri nodded, somewhat understanding as he noticed her blush. "Well, I don't think they'll let us out until they've heard something." He said with a sigh, not sure if it was what he wanted this soon. But if it would get them out, he would do it for her sake.

She started to bite her lip, sitting there not knowing what to do or say. She quickly got up, knocking on the door then trys opening it " can someone open the door?!" All she could hear was the loud music and people partying as her answer. she turned around, looking at Dmitri. "i...im sorry about this...eeerr...." she was shaking, gibberish was only coming out of her mouth

"It's okay." Dmitri was still calm as he smiled to her, taking her hand as he pulled her to sit down next to him. "Just, lets take it slow, okay?" He asked softly. "I don't want this, but if it gets us out, I'll do it for your sake." He told her, his accent shining through more as he pulled her gently in towards him, his eyes locked on hers the entire time.

She sat next to him, staring at him "w-we don't have too...i can f-f-find a way to open the door...or we could wait o-o-or..." she looked down, starting to shut up....

Shaking his head, Dmitri looked into her eyes. "You know they won't let us out." He said, a deep blush on his cheeks. He had only slept with two girls before, and that was years ago. He blinked a moment, rethinking it until he realised there was no way out as he leaned in and kissed her straight on her lips, pressing his own softly against hers while holding her hand in his own, hoping they wouldn't be kept in there for too long.

Enjoying it, Dmitri held the kiss, loving the taste and feel of her lips against his own as he also returned her squeeze, his other hand moving up to her shoulder, resting there for a moment before he let it run up over her neck and chin to her cheek and around to the back of her head, making the kiss even more tender as his glasses slipped down a bit over his nose, luckily they hadn't fallen off in the way into the room.

Kali kept kissing him, her heart race going up and making her want to kiss him more. She pulls him in closer, one hand squeezes his hand still and the other grabbing his arm, to pull him in closer.

Dmitri accepted her invitation to the deeper kissing as he pushed into it, slowly moving her back down on the bed while he got on top of her, his lips remaining locked with hers as he let his tongue run out over her lips, as if asking for entrance. His hand moved from her cheek down to her side, softly caressing her through her shirt, his other hand entwining their fingers together.

She starting to lay back,still holding his hand and her other hand sides to his back.Feeling his tongue side over her lips, she answered by slowly touching his then started to hug around his tongue.

Slipping his tongue into her mouth, he begun battling with her tongue, his eyes closing behind his glasses as he deepened it, giving himself into the kiss, his hand on her side grasping her shirt gently as he didn't want to rush it too much. He wanted it to be special with her, not because she was his first friend, but because he actually liked her.

vampire-kisses-anime-cute-31000.jpg

With her eyes closed, all she depened on was touch.She rapped her arms around him, pulling him in closer with both of her hands on his back and still fighting with his tongue

(Very cute^^)

Dmitri let her pull him down against her, the kiss being so deep that he didn't want to leave it. He was able to breathe just enough as they stayed locked together like that, his heart quickening in pace as he knew he had to break it slowly. And he did, slowly pulling off her as he looked down at her eyes, hoping she would understand.

She slowly opened her eyes,looking up at him with a blush on her cheeks then heared the door fly open, with my room mate yelling " oh my god your taking so-oh shit i'm sorry" she said, slamming the door closed but unlocked this time, Kali hoped.

Hearing the door open, Dmitri almost flung off her. But he held himself back from it as he heard the door slam. Instead her moved off and laid next to Kali, pulling her softly in against him. "I think it worked." He whispered, his accent still present as he laid there with her.

She laughed little, laying next to him then looked at him, still with a blush on her face then she quickly stands up, walking out and gets lost in the party.She was mad at her friend for locking her in a room with her little crush but was kinda glad at the same time because she got to not only hear his melting voice all day but also his lips against hers and there body's against each other.

Once Kali had seen her friend, she quickly grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to a corner "i can't believe you did that! why!"

Her room mate looking confused and little dizzy, said " w-what you talking bout hunny? you got some! i thought i was not going to see you the rest of the night!" she said almost falling. Kali shacked her head " yes he was a very cute guy but i don't jump on guys like you do and just sleep with them before i even know what there name is!" Her friend, looking mad dumped her drink on Kali then said " all i'm trying to do is help and you yell at me?! forget you!" then she walked away with a few guys following her.

Kali with a wet shirt was being laughed at then ran out of the party crying

Dmitri let her leave first as he sat on the end of the bed for a bit, gathering his thoughts before he left, unable to find Kali in the group of people at first. He got himself a drink meanwhile, bottoming up a shot of vodka easily to calm his nerves before he watched Kali leave, running and crying. He pushed his way through the crowd, trying to get after her as quickly as possible. But when he got out in the corridor, she was nowhere to be seen.

He made his way in a hurried pace through the corridor towards her room, somewhat remembering the way there as he knocked on the door, hoping she was in there. "Kali?" He added after.

Kali, with her shirt off , balled up under the covers crying from being laughed at. It was like when she was a kid all over again, people laughing at her for being a cry baby, making her cry even more then she hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" she yelled

"It's me, Dmitri!" He replied, his tone showing that he was obviously worried about her as he waited patiently, not wanting to force her out. In fact, he didn't even want her to do anything she didn't want as he bit his lower lip, afraid that he was the reason she was acting like that.

She tryed to clam down, wipes her face but stays under the covers, one, because she looked at hot mess and two, she was topless, not that he know.She remembered how she left him, feeling bad she said "c-come on in"

Nodding for himself, Dmitri entered her room, seeing her under her covers as he moved to sit down, taking her hand softly. "I'm sorry for what went wrong." He told her, looking straight into her eyes. "I didn't want to hurt you in any way." He added, not knowing that it really had nothing to do with him while he sat there, softly holding her hand in his own.

Kali peaks out from her under her covers, looking at him " its...not you...i got into a fight with my friend about some thing and she yelled at me....then everyone laughed at me.

Back
Top Bottom