Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (Black Roses + RV)

"You must've tripped when you put your jeans on." Dmitri told her, blushing a bit as he realised she was still only halfways in them. He got off the bed quickly, leaving her there a bit as he didn't like it being too intimate too quickly, at least not like this. "I carried you in here to make sure you were okay." He added, still sounding a bit worried about her.

She blushed, buttoning her pants quickly then started to stand up, grabbing his hand, making him face me then hugging him tightly " t-thank you....i tend to hurt my self. Sorry about that so, did you pick out a movie?" she said, backing up from the hug

Letting her, Dmitri suddenly felt her turning him around before she was in against him. Gently he laid his arms around her, holding her in close. "Don't worry, I'll try not to worry too much." He said with a smile, picking up the movie from the bedside table. "This one." He said, handing her one about zombies.

She looked at the dvd and nods " shawn of the dead.....thats a funny one!" she holds his hand and walks out of her room, starting to walk back to his room, looking a few drunk guy yelling and walks past them

Dmitri had no clue what it was about as he had only read the name. "Sure." He said, holding her hand as he walked with her back towards his own room. He noticed the drunk boys as he sighed, shaking his head at them. "Why do they bother if they end up getting that drunk?" He asked plainly out in the air.

Kali stopped at his door, " im not sure why must people get drunk and burn all of their brain cells that they have left" she said, waiting for you to unlock the door then entering, walking over to the TV to put the movie in.

Unlocking the door, Dmitri let her in first as he moved to his bed, closing and locking his door after him as he watched her putting the movie in. He moved to lie a bit on his bed as he had positioned in so they would be sitting next to each other on it to watch the movie as he smiled, patting the seat next to him. "Do you want something to eat or drink meanwhile?" He asked gently.

"Sure." Dmitri nodded, getting off the bed as he moved to one of the cupboards in the kitchen, pulling out a bag of standard crisps for them as he found a bowl, pouring some into it before he got it back with him, lying down next to her while placing the bowl between them.

Kali looks over at him, then at the bowel of chips, taking a hand full then eating one by one in my hand. She starts to day dream,staring at him for a moment then shakes her head, hearing the movie start

Smiling, Dmitri felt her staring at him for a moment before she seemed to snap out of it. He didn't pay much attention to the crisps during the movie as he watched it with her, halfways through though, he let one hand move around her shoulders.

Kali yawned, not cause she was bored but she was growing very tired, maybe because she hit her head and got a headache. Without even thinking she lays her him and started to cuddle up with him, her eyes slowly closes as she naps on him.

Dmitri felt her lying in against him, holding her close with a smile as he kissed the top of her head, letting her fall asleep halfways on top of him. He didn't seem too bothered either as he watched the movie until the end, moving the bowl before he slipped down, softly stroking her cheek. "Wake up." He whispered with a smile.

She groaned, rolling over "mmmmmmm....im wanna nap" said mumbled,thinking it was her room mate and not realizing that she fell asleep in his bed then cuddles up with him more like it was her teddy bear

Smiling, Dmitri enjoyed it as he softly ran a hand down the side of her body. "Not even for my sake?" He asked her softly, kissing her forehead.

Dmitri felt it and grinned for himself as he pulled her fully on top of him, letting her sit somewhat in his lap. "I can make you some tea if it'll help." He suggested. "But you'll have to be awake to drink it." He added with a soft smile.

Dmitri smiled softly, kissing the top of her head. "It isn't even 10 pm yet." He told her, thinking about it for a bit. "But do you really want to sleep here with me? The new Russian guy that no one knows anything about?" He asks her teasingly, deciding to try and be playful.

Kali opened up her eyes, looking at him then realize she was on top of him, making her blush and roll off of him.She yawned then said "sorry, its just been a long day..." she looks at her cell phone and seen what time it was then started to wonder about her friend "i forgot about the party....my friend going to be so mad at me" she started to stand up but got dizzy, falling back onto the bed.

Dmitri smiled, watching her get up and look at her phone. He knew about the party, but he hadn't bothered unless she had insisted. But now that he found her more decent looking, he wouldn't mind going as he then suddenly noticed her falling back on the bed. He pulled her up against him, smiling softly. "We can go to the party, look at it, maybe get a drink." He suggested. "So your friend won't be disappointed." He added in a gentle tone.

Kali blushed, looking at him for a moment then tryed to stand up again.Rubbing her head little then she said "umm...yea.. i just want her to think i was there for a few hours....if a show up for a few mins then she would be fine. i need some thing to drink anyhow" She start to walk over to the door

"Of course." Dmitri nodded, getting up with her as he smiled softly. He was already enjoying himself in this new school as he lead her to the door, opening it for her and letting it out. He enjoyed her much more now that she was in normal clothes rather than the other, weird clothes.

She walks out the door with him,holding his hand then walks over to the the room with loud music, knocking 3 times and someone peeked out "who is it?"

Kali said " my room mate said i could come?" the person nodded then we enter in the the louder room with alot of people dancing, making out, falling over or jusr passed out on the floor

i look around for my friend and see her dancing in the middle of the room "hey!" i yell out and then she sees me, " hey kali! how you liking the party?"

Kali nodded "its um...fun..." she said being knocked around by dancers

her friend grabbed her hand, pulling her a side and making her let go of his hand " why don't go in that other room? have some alone time with your hot friend?"

she blushed "well....i don't know about that" her friend yelled out, " spin the bottle time!"

A group of people gather around then she made me spin it, making sure it landed on Dmitri

Dmitri was confused at first over the music. It was a genre he hadn't heard before as he entered with her, holding his hand as he followed her onto the dancing floor. He heard the two roommates talking for a moment until they were pulled apart and before he could seem to react, he was stucki n a group spinning around the bottle. Before he knew it, the bottle was pointing towards him and he had no clue what would happen as he just stared at Kali's roommate.

Back
Top Bottom