Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (Black Roses + RV)

She finished up plugging then stands up "rather come to your place...my room mate tends to have a lot of.....friends in my room." she said with sigh, thinking about how her friends party's all the time yet she could not help but smile when she was not drunk and they hung out during the day.

Nodding, Dmitri smiled as he got up too. "Well, I will be here waiting for you then." He said, grabbing his cup again as he took a sip of it, enjoying the taste of the tea down his throat. He then moved to begin unpacking a lot of his other stuff, letting her leave when she wanted and return if she wanted.

She smlied, seeing he was busy unpacking then started to leave "t-thanks for the tea. see you later!" she walks out of his room then over to the girls side of the dorms. As she walked over to her door, a tall male walks out topless and my room mate yells out " see you later sexy! oh! Kali! i found a party you must have too go to! how it go with that ohter guy?"

she smlied at her "fine. i had tea with him and he wants to have a movie night." she said her smlie getting bigger

her friend gasped " im so proud of you girl! take him to the party! come on! its going to being alot of fun!"

Kali sighed " ok fine. maybe a few drinks but im not getting wasted!"

Dmitri sticked to himself in his room, unpacking and managing his belongings rather easily as he begun humming for himself. He found his small stereo, plugging it in too as he then found some of his music, of course it was Russian. But it was a mixture of rock and pop as he hummed along to it, not seeming to be doing anything too heavily right then.

Kali went to her afternoon classes, had some dinner AKA a box tv dinner then starting reading a book, waiting for night fall until her friend ran into the room saying, "Kali! what you doing?! the party start like an hour ago!"

Kali sighed "i don't know about this....im not one to party....rather just wacth movies with that guy i met"

Her room mate poked out her lip and said " your promised! pleaseeeeeeee!"

Kail sighed " alright alright..."

Her friend slamed the door "wait, wait, wait... your not going out looking like this,are you?"

Kali looked down at her self " t-shirt and jeans? everyone wears it!"

Her mate shakes her head "all the boys! come on lets get you dressed up!" she said, getting out her skirts and low cut tops, making me wear them, showing my breasts in the front my butt poping out from the tight skirt. " now you look ready! go get your man!"

Dmitri hadn't been bothered with going to the cafeteria to find some food. He had skipped dinner as it usually brought along some pretty bad memories of family dinners when his uncles had been over. He sighed at the thought as he begun looking for a book to read, finally picking one out with the Brother's Grimm fairy tales in it as he laid down on his bed, pushing his glasses back up before he begun reading.

Though after about fifteen minutes, he was interupted by the ringing sound from his pocket as he pulled out a cellphone, sighing when he noticed his mothers name on the display. He picked it up and almost instantly a heated arguement started in Russian as he had no clue what time it was or if anyone would hear him through the door.

Kali walked over to his door, about to knock but then started to hear him yelling in what seem to be Russian. She waited a few moments and her friend whispered " whats the hold up?"

Kali looked at her "i think hes fighting with some one...i should just leave him alone...hes going to be in a bad mood" she frowned

My friend got mad herself at this guy and stated knocking loudly at the door.Kali gasped and start hitting her her friend, trying to stop her but it was too late, some one started to walk over to the door and swing it open fast.

Dmitri heard the knocking on his door suddenly as he said goodbye to his mother, tired with the arguement. He knew he had to open the door but he had to calm himself down first as he put his fingers up to his nose, his thumb and index finger on each side as he closed his eyes, massaging the bridge of his nose with a sigh. When he felt calmer, he went to the door, hearing the continuous knocking as he opened it. "What?" He asked, seeing the strange girl for a moment, then he noticed Kali as he smiled lightly. "Hello, sorry if you heard me yelling, I had my mother on the phone." He excused.

Kali was hiding behind her friend, too sared to say anything then her mate was about to start yelling at him " look now! i don't know....." she stopped as soon as she heard his voice and almost on the floor melted on the floor " w-wold you like to come to a party with Kali?"

My friend pushed me in front of her, showing off my sexy outfit that she picked out then she walked away " i will leave it to you two then! see you at the party!" she ran off before she started flirting with him. How nice of her i thought then i turned my head to look at him, blushing. " i'm sorry about my friend, she likes to party a-and stuff...."

Dmitri heard the questions as he smiled, completely unaware of what clothes Kali was wearing until he noticed her being pushed in front. He was both shocked and suprised at the same time. In fact he didn't even know what to say as he looked at her. In his mind someone was yelling at him to just close the door and leave her out, but on the other side another voice told him to accept it and go to the party with her. In the end he decided to just do what he found natural as he took her hand, pulling her into his room while he closed the door. Unfortunately, his pull had been a little hard as she had ended up in against him, causing Dmitri to instantly freeze for a moment. "I'm sorry." He whispered after, letting go and moving to his bed.

Kali fall against him, her boob pushing up against his chest then she quickly started to stand up, fixing her skirt that poped up, showing her undies for a moment " i-its oks" she said with more of a blush, and sat down at the end of his bed, not sure what to say.

Dmitri watched her sit on his bed too as he looked down. He was trying to forget the feeling of her against him, the sight of her underwear as he felt himself blush. He shrugged it off a moment later, deciding to end the awkward silence as he looked at her. "Do you want to borrow a shirt that reveals less?" He asked her, not sure if she would say yes, but he would gladly lend her one as he didn't want to think of her like a prostitute. After all, his upbringing had marked itself pretty heavily in how he saw women, and the clothes she had been wearing weren't on his fancy list as he slowly stood, deciding to apologise. "I'm sorry." He said, moving towards the kitchen area. "I'm not a very friendly guy, just pulling you in and closing the door." He said, just loud enough for her to hear as he felt a bit embarassed about himself.

She frowned little, seeing that he did't like the shirt then started to stand back up, " its alright really,my friend was being very rude and i just came out of no where, i should just go, im very sorry" she walked over to the door to leave.

Dmitri felt a sting in his chest at her words, realising her tone instantly as he turned around. In a few steps her was next to her, softly taking her by the wrist as he stopped her from reaching for the door. "No, please don't." He said softly. "I don't want you to leave, it's just, I don't want to be too tempted by what you're wearing and showing me." He tried, hoping she would understand as he had a slightly pleading look in his eyes. "Besides, you said you wanted to watch movies with me." He added, hoping it might convince her.

Kali blushed, then looked at him "y-yea....but my friend wants me to go to some random party...plus i have to make sure she makes it back to the room with out breaking her neck..." she said with a smlie...." but i gess one quick movie is alright...she can party for days if she could but i left my dvds in my room tho."

"Well, if you want, we can go there." Dmitri smiled, suggesting as he let go of her wrist, moving his hand down to hers instead. He didn't seem too bothered by going with her as he remembered he had the key to his room in his pocket. "But if you want to get changed, I can wait here." He added, not wanting to seem like he was intruding on her ideas too much.

Kali grabed his hand " its oks, you can pick out your very first "good" movie" she said with a smile and started to walk out the door with him,walking pass two people making out in the hallway and she sighed, walking over to the girl dorm rooms.

Dmitri followed her, trying to make up his mind whether to pick out a movie she would enjoy or one he wasn't sure if he would enjoy. After all, he only knew bad Russian movies. Seeing the couple making out, he did feel a bit disgusted as he tried not to show it too much. In fact, he tried to appear normal as they got to the girls dorm rooms, letting her show the way to her room as he didn't say anything.

Kali stopped at her room, opening the door and walks in. " the dvds are on the bookshelf over there" she pointed to them then walked to the bathroom to get changed out of her hooker outfit. Not knowing her left the door opened little, she started to undress and bend over, looking around for a normal shirt to wear.There was some cool looking black jeans she liked and she was looking hard for them. "damn it where are they!" she said to her self

Dmitri nodded. "I'll look." He said, letting her leave into the bathroom as he moved to check up on the movies. All the titles were unknown to him, even some of the worldwide movies she had. But he had heard her mention zombies earlier that day so he went for one that mentioned zombies on the back of the cover as he then noticed her voice. When he turned around he found himself looking directly out at Kali in her underwear, looking through her clothes as he instinctively blushed and looked away, noticing her jeans lying over a chair. "I think they're in here." He said, unsure of how she would react to him having replied to her talking with herself.

She sides on her shirt then peeked out from the bathroom, " what you say?" looking over at the chair, "yes! can you give me that please?" points at the jeans, laying on the chair

"Sure." Dmitri felt more comfortable watching her in a shirt as he grabbed the jeans, handing them to her quickly before he pulled the movie out of the shelf. "I hope this one will do." He said, waiting for her to come out as he held it towards her.

She quickly sides on her jeans, one leg at a time but then slips and falls, her head hitting the tolit. She falls to the ground with a loud tump sound and is knocked out for a few minutes.

Hearing the thumping sound from the bathroom, Dmitri moved out there, noticing Kali lying on the ground as he picked her up in his arms, moving her back into the room and onto one of the beds, not sure which was hers as he softly shock her. "Kali? Kali? Are you okay?" He asked, trying to wake her up as he begun worrying about her.

She layed on the bed, still knocked out with a little cut on her head that started to bleed. Soon she stated to wake up with a headache and she groaned from the pain, looking at the face of him staring at me in bed "ummm..errr.. what happen?"

Back
Top Bottom