Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy (Black Roses + RV)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Name: Dmitri Vladivostok
Image:
anime.jpg

Dmitri sighed. The entire trip from Russia to England had been long and dreadfully boring. He was the only youth on the ship apparently, filled with rich aristocrats and the like, leaving his only joy to the books he had brought along. He had sticked to himself, despite knowing that his older cousin worked on the boat. His glasses were almost spotless, his black hair combed perfectly down to let him appear as elegant as possible. "The first impression is always the most important." His mother had told him every time they had received new guests.

He eyed the big school with his light brown eyes, taking in the appearance of it. He could already sense the typical English arrogance radiate from it and he huffed for himself. Some servants had already brought his bags to his new room and the car had left noisily, leaving the boy there to himself as he begun walking towards the main building. Little did he know about the events that would unfold and what interesting characters he would meet.

The sun shone through the glass windows as he got inside, lifting one hand to shield his eyes as he blinked a bit. There were no chirpings of birds on the schoolgrounds. He let out a sigh, still keeping his shoulders high and proud as he found his way through the main hall towards the dormitories. He was almost already lost in this new place.

Name: Kali Dawn
Appearance:
Anime_Girl_.jpg

Kali let out a yawn, tired from cleaning her room all day and hearing her room mate talk about cute boys that she had her eye on. She walked over to Kali and said " Come on you can't just stay in your room all day and read books! there's got to be some one out there for you!"

Kali shakes her head with a smiled at her room mate "How bout this, next hot guy i see, i will try to talk to him, alright? but i rather stay here with my books then go out and party every-night like you do. Who else would clean up the next morning from your hang overs?" she laugh

The room mate said " i can take care of my self thank you very much! stop worrying about me and take care of your self! come on, lets go have lunch and check out the new guys checking in for school! i hear a guy from Russia is going to come soon!" Kali nodded "alright lets go" and followed her friend to the lunch room down stairs and taking the long way by passing throw the main hallway to see who was new

Having passed the teacher's lounge, Dmitri had received a note with directions and the number of his dorm room. He hadn't said much to them, despite knowing they would want him to speak up. As he moved there, having nothing with him, he decided to just memorize the note quickly before he slipped it into the pocket of his jeans, fixing his shirt in the same move. He let out a soft sigh, considering asking for help as he noticed two girls coming down the main hallway. Both seemed to be in some kind of conversation, and he could easily tell they were both English by the way they dressed.

He stopped by one of the windows, leaning in against the frame as he watched the light spill in and flood the hallway, deciding to let the girls pass without a word, unless of course they decided to talk to him. He smiled as some thoughts passed through his head, one hand moving up to adjust the thin glasses quickly, finding they had slipped a bit far down for him to enjoy.

As Kali and her room mate was walking down the hallway, they seen a few boys, looking around for their room. She heared a giggle come from her room mate as she walked over to some muscle built guy, grabbing his big arm and Kali that he would mostly likely try out for the football team at the school

Kali smiled, shaking at her friend for picking out guys like at a candy shop.She turned seeing a guy in glasses and wonder if he was the new Russian her friend was talking about but with out thinking she thought he was some new nerdy guy, then walks up to him " Hello, it looks like your new. Do you need help with anything?" she asked, hoping she would not get denied

Dmitri didn't turn until he heard the female voice asking him. He turned towards her, putting on a friendly smile as the thought instantly flew through his head. "Wow, she's cute." He ignored it at first as he then nodded. "Yes, yes." He felt himself get a bit embarassed. "I'm lost, can you help me find my way to my room?" He asked her, his Russian accent shining clearly through as he pulled the note out from his pocket, holding it towards her.

He bit his lower lip, trying not to stare too much at her. He was after all trying to keep himself as straight as possible, not wanting to get too involved too quickly with anyone, especially not a girl. The last thing he wanted was to have his heart broken because he knew the Western world was much different from Russia. There, girls usually stayed with the boy the fell for. It seemed much easier, where as he had heard that the girls here could switch boys out like the weeks went by.

Kali almost melted onto the floor like ice cream as she hear his voice flow through and was dazed, almost wanting to stare at him for a moment until he handed her a note that knocked her right out of the day dream. she looked at the numbers of where he was staying and at a few of his classes, seeing that he was very smart.

"oh, i know where this is!" she said loudly. She would get a loud voice when she was very nervous then she coughed and said "r-right this way" turning around and walks over to the stairs, seeing he was on the 2nd floor.

"Thank you." Dmitri smiled, letting her lead the way. He felt nervous too, despite not showing it at all as he followed her. He stayed silent, his hands slipping into his pockets as he wanted to let her do the conversation. Although, as they reached a staircase, he felt the need to just say something. To break the ice and maybe find himself a friend. "How long have you been here?" He asked her, once again, his typical accent shining through as he already found it a bit hard to adjust to having to listen to another accent, and speaking a still, somewhat, unknown language.

She heard him speak to her again, asking her some type of question and she continue on up the staircase " i have been here for about a year, where you from?" She know it was a dumb question but could not think of anything else to say at the moment besides the fact he had a voice that made her want to pass out like a fan girl.

Nodding, Dmitri smiled as he heard her question. He didn't seem too fussed as he adjusted his glasses with a gentle move. "I'm from Russia, just south of Yekaterinburg." He told her, though unaware that most people had absolutely no clue where other Russian cities were situated, apart from the obvious. Moscow and Saint Petersburg were widely known from the previous World Wars. And from the fact Saint Petersburg had carried the Tzar's name along with the Communist leaders. He looked down the corridor, seeming to lose himself in thought as he tried to remember the last book he read.

She wanted to let out a girly yell every time he talked, walking down the hallway of the boys part of the dorms and other weird guys wink at me as i walk down the hallway. i stop at his door " here you go, this is your room" she opens the door and looks around at the room with boxes all over the place

Dmitri followed her, not saying anything as he noticed the winks she got. He enjoyed the silence, the only sound being their steps on the floor until they got to the door. "Thank you very much." He said with a friendly smile, heading into the room and quickly finding his key to the door. He had been given a single room with pretty much everything he needed as he moved to the first box. "Do you want some tea?" he asked, pulling out a heater for water as well as some small wooden boxes with Chinese tea, plugging it in before going into the small kitchen to get some water.

She walks in looking at his room "um....sure. do you need help unpacking?"
She could not believe he had the whole room to his self, then started to wonder of such a cute guy like his self had a girlfriend. Biting her lip, she forced her self to walk closer and closer to him, leaning up against the counter of the kitchen.

"No, it's okay. I like to find a place for everything." He said, smiling as he begun unpacking slowly, beginning with getting his books out. All the titles were in Russian as he lined them up alphabetically while the water begun boiling. He watched her leaning against the counter as he smiled, getting two clean cups from the cupboard as he grabbed one of the boxes. "My mother bought the tea on a holiday in China." He explained, opening it and getting the small metal container out for the grounded tea leaves. He carefully adjusted the first one with how much he wanted to make a decently strong tea before he foun another container to use for her tea. "Strong or mild?" He asked her softly.

"mild, and really from china?...umm....so what brings you here then?" wanting to hear his voice again and looks at the books he was getting out of boxes, trying not to be too noisy as she looked around

Nodding, Dmitri leaned in against the counters, watching her with a smile. "Yes, my mother brought it home with her." He replied before hearing her other questions. He didn't really know why he was there exactly but he figured he might as well give her the reason his father had given him. "To become educated in the ways of the Western world." He shrugged a bit about. He didn't really care much for the Western world as long as he could take care of himself. He was more relaxed in his room than in the hallways as he pushed his glasses back in position before he noticed the boiling water, instantly moving to pour it into the cups.

She could not help but blush little as he smiled at her then she watched him as he started to push up his glasses and start the tea. " i really have not been anywhere but here.... England that is..." she said, bringing a frown on her face, wishing that she has been to more places like he has

Dmitri noticed the frown, only returning it with his everlasting smile. "It's okay." He said, focusing on the tea for now, suprised that he had seemed to notice a blush on her face as well as somewhat difficult reactions to what he had expected. He quickly stirred the tea, handing her one cup after getting the container out of it first. "Here." He said, picking his own cup up too. "I haven't been out of Russia a lot. Mostly I had to stay home to be tutored or on a boarding school there, I have only really been to the borders of Georgia." He shrugged, not seeming too fussed about it.

Kali grabbed the cup as he handed it to her then said "i just wish to see more of the world before i get too old and boarding school? that kinda sounds boring.Believe me you going to meet a series of people here but be careful of the potheads....they kinda look like zombies so don't shoot them" she said laughing little, hoping he would get the joke

Dmitri listened to her, smiling as he nodded. "I went to a boarding school from when I turned 8 and until I turned 13." He said, the zombies part making him only look even more confused. "Zombies?" He asked her, his accent making it sound even more funny than it probably was. "I'm sorry if I might seem dumb, but I do not know much about the Western world." He told her, grinning nervously.

She started to giggle then said " oh so you don't know what zombies are? you have never watch movies where walking dead people take over the world?". She could not believe that he has never hear the word zombies before and wonder what else he has missed out on.

"I haven't." Dmitri shock his head. "I haven't seen anything but bad Russian and Asian movies." He admitted to her, taking a sip of his tea. "My mother did not believe I was old enough to watch Western movies." He sighed softly, everything seemed to resolve around his family for some reason.

She gasped, placing down her cup and grabbing his hand " do you have a tv and dvd player? Theres a bunch of movies you need to watch! zombies! spys! action! there's so many movies you need to watch" she yelled, a little too excited

Feeling her taking his hand, Dmitri blushed as he listened to her. "O-of course." He said, a bit more nervous now. He had heard some rumors of course. He let go of her hand, moving to one of the bigger boxes. "I should have the TV somewhere around here." He said, more to himself as he placed the cup of tea on the small table before pulling a small flatscreen TV out, about 20 inches in size before putting it on the table. "If you want to help plug it in." He smiled at her.

She nodded walking over to him, looking for a dvd player then she got on her hands and knees, plugging in the everything. " just give me a few minutes to hook up everything"

"Thank you very much." Dmitri got down next to her, helping her plugging everything in. He didn't mind watching movies with her. In fact, making friends with her seemed easy and it caused him to smile for himself as they finished it up. "So, will we watch the movies in my room or in yours?" He asked her softly.

Back
Top Bottom