Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

The moment she screeched out her confession, Damian nearly lost it. Her tears pricked the corner of her eyes, and it just made him grin even wider. He looked down to see her juices cover his cock wonderfully, glistening every time the magnificent member pulled out halfway of Devon's tight confines. "That's my precious girl. Mmn, it feels even better when you're honest, doesn't it?" The man licked his lips before her as he leaned down, licking at where he bit her previously. "Keep being honest, and I'll reward you by fucking both of your naughty holes, okay?" He grinned and started going for the homestretch. Besides, he was getting really close, and Marisa was not helping at all. With how she teased Devon and egged him on, it was a miracle that he lasted this long to begin with.

Devon then so eagerly drank from Marisa's breasts, a sight that made his cock throb more. Mmf! Damian held fast still, already a bit of pre escaping his excited member. He nearly slipped on that one. "Mmn, that's right, Devon. I raped Marisa too. She struggled a good bit, begged me to stop. But do you know what I did? Oh, who am I kidding. You already know, don't you?" Damian grunted hotly again, biting his bottom lip. "I started slamming into her fucking pussy again. And again. And again, mmn!" Fuck, the man could barely keep a steady breathing pattern. His moans were becoming urgent again, like he needed to cum, just like when Marisa had been eagerly sucking him off earlier. "Your pussy feels so good, Devon. You really want me to cum, don't you? Fucking dirty girl. You're lucky I was eager to rape you tonight, or else I'd make you beg and plead for it. I'll really make you desperate next time." To tease her, he gazed up at Marisa. "Aren't I so kind?"

Marisa didn't even have time to answer as Devon finally tipped over that point of no return and came. Hard. The pure erotic nature of what he witnessed the little girl do was intense. She came on Marisa's face, even staining her own. Fuck. Fuck. Then what followed next was that wonderful feeling of fem cum all over his entire cock. Her entire body was experiencing an amazing orgasm. It was euphoric to watch. "Perfect." He groaned. Soon, his other hand that had kept in contact with Marisa, soon found itself on the other side of her hip. Then like a wild man, Damian made sure to fuck her as hard as he possibly could for the final run. After witnessing all of that, Marisa ripping her dress open to play with her own lovely set of breasts and her face painted with futa semen, Damian knew that he wanted to cum really hard himself. And deep inside this woman.

And he got his wish. "Yeah, mmn! I'm gonna cum, Marisa. I'm gonna cum inside our pet, deep inside her!" He moaned with ecstasy, pulling out all the stops. He fucked her past her orgasm, a good fifteen seconds later until he bit his lip hard. One final thrust buried him deep into Devon's slender frame, as far as a man could go, and he released. Hot, thick spunk coated her inner walls and flooded her womb. Damian's lips parted into a feverish groan, nearly shouting out in pleasure as one hand shot to the back of the couch for support. "Unh!" His orgasm rocked his body while his cock continued to pulse. Marisa didn't need to see how much he was pouring into her. With the many times they laid in each other's arms and made love, he knew she could tell just from seeing how his body moved. And even after he finished squirting the remains of his virile cum into the futa, Damian kept himself within her for a minute, pulling Marisa into another passionate filled kiss. Damian loved her kisses so much, and to experience it after such an intense orgasm, well it felt like heaven in all honesty.

Their lips separated as he panted for air, soon slipping from Devon's overfilled cunt. His dripping cock, slathered in their mixed cum, hung between his legs. It swung lewdly, but as he looked into Marisa's eyes with a deep lust, it began to stand up once more. These two knew how to bring out the stamina in him. "Come on, you sexy bitch. I'm ready for you now, don't make me wait any longer." Licking his lips, he started jacking himself off, despite how wet and slick his cock was. "Watch Devon. Marisa gets to choose her favorite position, and then she's gonna show you how a true slut takes my cock. In fact, I think she's so hungry for my dick right now, I wouldn't be surprised if she came from me just sliding inside her. Isn't that right baby?" Damian grinned at her as he awaited her choice. Doggy? Missionary? Perhaps cowgirl? He felt adventurous too. He could definitely hold her up with her back against his chest and fuck her like that. Not to mention that Devon would be watching what would later be done to her in the future as well. After all, it felt like they were helping him last longer too. And cum more.

Feeling Damian orgasm in her pussy felt surprisingly right. Devon shuddered as he flooded her insides. It was so much, even more than before when he had came inside of her ass. Had she really made him feel that good? Devon placed her hands on her blushing cheeks when she realized what had just happened. She belonged to Damian now...he had taken her and she belonged to him as well as his woman, the pregnant beauty that was about to get her share of him too. Devon was so tired..she wasn't sure if she could last much longer. She had orgasmed at least five times today. If her cock got hard again, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to jack off again.

Slowly, she felt him pull out of her. There was only a thin tint of pink to his cock instead of it being all bloody like Devon imagined. It was so sexy watching him stroke himself until he was hard again. Oh god, her cock as tingling again...no. She couldn't. She really couldn't cum again. Suddenly, she saw Marisa stand up. What position would she choose? Whatever position she probably should move. However, before she could get up, Marisa moved on top of her. Her belly pressed against Devon's torso, and she looked up, seeing Marisa staring down at her. "You're comfortable...I hope I'm not too heavy. But just let me use you for a moment to lay on, while my fiance fucks me doggy style...in return, you can relieve the pressure in my breasts however you want...they need to be milked." Marisa told her as she gave her a motherly smile despite being bent over in front of Damian like a bitch in heat.

At first, Devon hesitated. However, her cock was already starting to get hard again when she was given the order to milk her breasts. She slowly reached up and took her other breast out, and brought her head up to start emptying out her other tit. She knew she couldn't drink all of what she had, so she moved her hand to the other breast and started to slowly pinch and pull at it until milk started running out. Marisa moaned and caressed Devon's cheek. "Good girl...you like this, don't you?" She asked Devon, who only nodded in return. "Then say it out loud...answer your mistress when she speaks to you..."

Devon opened her mouth, still panting from earlier. "Yes..I do like this Mistress." She answered, pleasing the woman with her shy words. Devon couldn't disobey Marisa on purpose...she just couldn't.

Marisa then looked back at Damian and shook her ass a bit. Her pussy was completely soaking wet, positively leaking her love juices to the point where even her lips were slick. She had been pressing her thighs together at this point, trying to keep herself calm as she waited. Technically, she had been waiting all day for this. "I'm ready my love...Please, be as rough as you want with me..." Marisa knew that soon, they wouldn't be able to have sex at all. She wanted their last few couple weeks to be amazing. At least Devon was around now to tend to Damian's needs when she could not.

Fuck. It felt amazing dumping his load of boiling seed into the once virgin futa. It was plenty, that was for sure. And Damian had came earlier today. It was the excitement and rush of it all, hearing Devon first struggle and plead. She claimed to not want it at first, claimed that she didn't like it and begged him to pull out. Hearing things like that made the man go harder during it all, his own pleasure skyrocketing as Marisa not only egged them both on but even revealed to Devon her own forced first time. It almost made him sound like a sexual predator. A man who only cared about stealing a woman's first time and forcing her against her will. However, it was far from it. With Marisa, yes, the alcohol did take his mind into a dark place with darker intent. But the next time they were in bed together, memories of it all only spurred him to dominate Marisa, a woman who was once firm in her decision to remain abstinent until marriage. Now, she was his personal and favorite slut. Devon was below them, their pet. But that didn't mean he didn't seek out her pleasure. Damian made sure to rape her, be forceful and controlling. But at the end, Devon was reveling in it all, no matter how embarrassed she was or attempted to deny it. Yes, he raped them. But they loved it.

The only thing jarring him from the sexy thoughts of having raped a woman he loved and a woman who would serve both of them, was the sight of Marisa on top of Devon. He stood back to allow them their moment, giving a silent groan as he started at the sopping wet flower between Marisa's thighs. It was dripping wet. Glistening with arousal. He swore he could smell the scent of it like some wolf about to mount his mate. Though things continued to escalate. Damian watched as Devon went to suck and feed upon Marisa's breast milk, a heated moan escaping the woman that send shivers down his spine, even forcing an excited bead of pre-cum to drip from the helm of his cock. "Goddamn..." Came his whisper, licking his lips as he continued to stroke himself in such naughty voyeurism. To even hear Devon openly admit to liking feeding off of Marisa made him throb further. She was doing a damn fine job on becoming an excellent pet.

"Oh, you're more than ready." He chuckled breathlessly, getting on to his knees on the couch and lining up behind the pregnant woman. The heated tip of his member teased at her entrance, tasting the nectar from her nether lips greedily. She pleaded to him to be rough. Oh, after what had happened so far, there was no way he could. So rudely and without warning, Damian thrust viciously into his fiance with a wide grin, grunting lewdly as he buried himself quickly to the hilt. "Fuck. Nice, hot, and tight. This pussy is so perfect." He groaned and immediately set off on fucking Marisa in earnest. Damian's testicles teasingly would drag against Devon's lewd futa cock, sending the occasional shiver through the man. She was still hard? What a naughty girl.

Damian definitely made it hard for the girl to suck on Marisa's large breasts. "M-Mmn!" Came a moan as he held on to Marisa's hips. "Devon's pussy juice is inside your horny cunt, Marisa. It's mixed with my cum too." He whispered into Marisa's ears, momentarily brushing her hair to one side so he could tease her, nibbling on the earlobe slightly. "You like it? Your dirty, greedy cunt is squeezing me hard, of course you like it. You fucking love it." His hips thrust harder and faster, knowing that Marisa was not fragile. In addition, she begged for it. He knew the same thing that they wouldn't be able to sex at some point. And even before that, he knew he wouldn't be able to go as hard as they both wanted. So he would make up for it now. There was the lewd sound of her pussy eagerly accepting his cock, and he could feel her arousal dripping down on to Devon's stomach. He knew his own pre was squirting happily into Marisa's tight tunnel. It felt nice for once to not worry about making a mess. Their little pet as making an excellent drip mat.

Suddenly, a swift hand came down to smack across one of the globe's of her fine ass. The sound was music to his ears, and he couldn't help but deliver the same stinging blow to its twin. "Look at this bouncing ass, mmf! I could fuck this all day and never get tired of it." Damian growled, burying himself further and further. "C'mon, baby. Show Devon what a horny little whore you are." He grinned devilishly. "A good mistress leads by example. Mmn!"

As soon as Damian got behind Marisa and lined himself up with her, she couldn't help but squirm, dragging her entrance up and down his cock. The heat coming off it was impressive and only driving her more wild. She had heard him mutter underneath his breath as she and Devon had her brief exchange. She knew how hard and excited he was even though he had already came twice now. He would treat her the way she wanted him to, with as much energy as he had for Devon. It just made her feel even better knowing how much she still turned him on even with her big, round belly. In fact, him getting so turned on by her even with another women(sorta) around was even more pleasurable to know.

"Ahhh!" Marisa suddenly cried out as he shoved himself all the way inside of her wet depths with a single motion. It was sudden, and she wasn't fully prepared for his girth even though she was dripping wet. Pregnant woman were tighter thanks to the baby in the womb, so lately he had been feeling even bigger than normal. She didn't have very long to get used to him either, because soon afterward he started moving his hips fast and hard, smacking against her rear and causing her body to lurch forward. Though Devon had a decent grasp on her nipples, and she continued to milk them desperately, switching from one to the other. It felt even better having her tits sucked while Damian focused on slamming into her over and over.

She shuddered when he pushed her hair to the side and took her earlobe into his mouth. His words only drove her more wild. Before he would never be able to talk to her like that. Now she was completely in love with his gruff tone as he took her hard and fast. She thought about the very fact that his cock had been in another, and now it was inside of her. He was sharing fluids from Devon to her and it was...sexier than Marisa had ever thought it would be. But it wasn't just anyone he was inside of. He took the virginity of a shy hermaphrodite, who was willing to obey anything they said. That was what was getting her off..Marisa really liked Devon. Had it been another girl, she wouldn't have known what to expect.

Devon was having trouble milking Marisa's tits as Damian rammed into the woman from behind, but she didn't want to let her mistress down again. Feeling Damian's balls graze against her cock was just making her excited again. it was teasing her, and so was the hot dripping fluid of Marisa. When she heard the sound of Damian smacking her ass, it made her groan just as much as her mistress. What a juice ass she had to have to make that beautiful sound. Suddenly Marisa pulled her breasts away from Devon and laid her head down next to hers. All of her wait was on Devon, but not so much that she had a hard time breathing. One of Marisa's hands began to snake their way in between her legs, and her fingers found her clitoris. She started to rub against it, sending more stimulation into her to make her moan even louder. Perhaps this was the example she wanted Devon to see.

Tight as ever, maybe even tighter than before. It felt oh so wonderful around his aching manhood. Couple with the fact that she was yearning for it and practically moaning like a bitch in heat, Damian couldn't help but give a wanton moan of lust as he pummeled away into her. His cock pulsed hotly inside her warm confines, showing his eagerness and desire to finish up in the woman he loved. In the woman that was number one in his heart. Even if he took great pleasure in Devon, in fucking a woman with a dick too, Marisa was always going to be the one he took the greatest pleasure and love in. And her sudden cry as he invaded her depths only served to spur him on further. "Oh fuck yes, just like that." Damian grinned as he kept burying himself over and over again into her.

The sounds coming from Marisa definitely sounded even more heated and excited, and he knew it was thanks to Devon's intervention as well. Whenever he fucked Marisa missionary, he could suck on her tits too, and he knew she loved it. Although, it did take from his thrusting as Damian was a little taller than Marisa. Now that Devon was tending to the lovely orbs on her chest while Damian himself was in full force, it made him rather proud and happy to hear Marisa moan even more whorishly than she usually did. Not only that, but perhaps because it was actually Devon, Marisa did enjoy herself more. Oh he knew that the woman had a liking towards Devon, but it was rather nice to see Devon reciprocate it. Maybe even tenfold. Whether it be an actual fondness and attractiveness, Marisa's motherly affection, or something else, Damian was rather happy to see it.

He joined her sounds of ecstasy with his own groans, taking in the lingering aroma of their intercourse. All three of them. He could smell the potent, sweet scent of Marisa's flower as it noisily accepted his member. There was also the equally potent smell of Devon's own abused loins, to which he could smell mixing with his own semen. His own milk that poured from her was rather musky, but in a rather manly way. Marisa seemed to enjoy it greatly, though he wondered on Devon's side of it. Would she take the scent in as positively? Either way, the senses were being overwhelmed with everything that assaulted them. It gave him more vigor and willingness to please, for a real master like himself wouldn't make the girls do all the work. In fact, he should be doing the most for them. To keep his women happy.

Damian trembled more and more as he pounded his raw cock into Marisa's body, savoring each wave of pleasure that surged through him.Thanks to her previous blowjob and Devon's once virgin folds, he could really give it to Marisa hard and with plenty of stamina. And it still felt like he had a ton of cum to give to her. But he quickly felt her fingers lightly graze against his shaft as it entered her, grinning as he knew then that she was playing with her hardened bud. "Yes, that's how a slut acts. Are you watching Devon? Your Mistress is so eager to teach. This is how you should act and moan if you want me to keep fucking you." Damian spoke, his pants littering between his words as he didn't even slow down a bit. Groans left him eagerly, the beads of sweat gleaming underneath the light along his chest and forehead. "Mmn, I love this pussy. Marisa has such a wonderfully tight and hot pussy. It's the best."

Suddenly, an eager glint entered his eyes as he gazed down at the back of Marisa's head, then over to Devon. He still hadn't forgotten about Devon's still hard cock, and seeing his fiance now, how lustful she was getting, he knew that they had to do it. With a lick of his lips, he looked down to Devon while he buried his cock and held still in Marisa, giving her a moment to catch her breath. "Darling, I just had a wonderful idea." Wiping his brow for a moment, he began caressing Marisa's soft round ass while he spoke. "If you've still got some energy in you, we could definitely finish this off with a bang. Devon, after all, has one more virginity that I think only you can take." Teasingly, he lowered Marisa's hips just slightly, her nether lips no doubt brushing just slightly on to Devon's hard shaft. And his eyes, still glued on to Devon, looked at her coyly. "Or, are you going to resist sweet, sweet Marisa?"

Devon could now focus on Damian's words, so she heard everything that he said loud and clear. He was suggesting that Marisa take a virginity that she wouldn't let any man take. She had always found the idea rather unsettling herself, and she wouldn't be attracted to any man who would even suggest letting her do that to them. Though right now? It seemed to be all too much. Could she truly enjoy the feeling of Marisa right now after cumming so much today? Devon removed herself from Marisa's tit and looked into Damian's eyes for only a second. His gaze was so piercing that she couldn't hold it. "I..actually I'm alright." Devon's voice was still quiet and shy.

Marisa was already about to cum, and it had been a while since she had experienced anal. While she wasn't sure if Devon could fuck her the way that Eric did last time she had been double penetrated, she was still curious as to how the girl would look and sound feeling a pussy on her cock for the first time. She pulled herself up and smiled at Damian, moving forward slowly until his cock popped out of her. Then she began to rock her hips, her pussy lips sliding against her hard on causing her to moan. "You're alright? No you aren't. You're hard as ever my love. And you did such a wonderful job milking me I want to give you a reward. Plus...I don't want to resist the love of my life..at least not tonight." Marisa looked back at Damian and grinned.

Devon knew she could not refuse Marisa so she just kept quiet, trying her best not to sound so pathetic just from being rubbed up against. Though suddenly she felt Marisa lift herself up slightly and then lower herself, just enough for the head of Devon's cock to slip inside of her. Devon's toes began to curl as she shuddered and moaned from the feeling, expecting to feel more soon. Though when Marisa moved her hips, she never sunk passed the head of Devon's cock. She was teasing her! "Mistress..! Ahh!" Devon looked up at her, and she was met with a warm smile.

"You don't expect me to do all the work, do you? You have to thrust, Devon...I can't move too much or Damian won't be able to fuck me in the ass..." Devon hesitated for a bit but the reached up and placed her hands on Marisa's hips and began to slowly thrust in and out of her warm, tight pussy. Damian was right...she was so tight and she felt so amazing. She was even more sensitive because she had cum so much today, though she didn't feel like she was going to cum immediately like she had when she felt the pregnant woman's mouth wrap around her erection earlier.

She was all right? Damian should have been annoyed, but for some reason, he just chuckled playfully at her and stuck his tongue out at her. There was one thing that he didn't play around with between both himself and Marisa; lust. Despite how dominant he loved to be, and even if he teased her, lust was something that they didn't deny one another. They were simply lucky to experience their cravings at the same time. "Oh, you're adorable, Devon. Since you're new to our playtime, I'll let you in on a secret." He could feel Marisa suddenly pull off of him, which made him groan surprise before he smiled at Marisa. His eyes fared back to Devon as the smile became amused and playful. "Marisa might be pregnant, but she's honestly hornier than she was before. When she wants cock, she'll get it, whether you like it or not. All right? Well, that's fine and dandy, but guess what? Marisa wants your cock, Devon. Yours."

Hearing what Marisa had to say, he looked back at her and grinned. "Oh, you naughty girl. You saw what I did to Devon, you must really want me to rape you after that." He hummed with eagerness. Perhaps after their child, maybe he could plot a faux rape scene with her. Have a nice little time. He could already picture it in his head, and he could feel his cock throb. Ah, but for now, Damian had a horny fiance to fuck in the ass. "Mmn, go on, lover. Make Devon fuck you good and prove that she's a good girl." Damian gave another swat to Marisa's rear and then watched with an excited pair of eyes, glued to the sight of his wife to be rubbing herself on Devon.

Devon's moan was such a delicious tune to his ears. He couldn't help but stroke himself and take a step back to watch them for a moment. Though Marisa was such a tease, just swallowing up the head of her cock. "Mmn, maybe one day you'll get to fuck this even tighter ass too, Devon. But you gotta show Marisa first that you can handle her pussy." He told her as he soon watched Devon begin to work herself into a rhythm into fucking Marisa. God it was so hot, and he knew both of them most have been reeling with the sensations. He couldn't contain himself. Impatiently, Damian pressed his cock head against Marisa's tight back entrance and eagerly pushed in. "Oh shit..." He grunted hotly, feeling the tightness, and at first, resistance. But Damian knew she'd relax soon. And when that moment came, his rigid prick entered into her ass, entry aided not only by his woman, but by the combined juices of both Devon's pussy cumming all over his cock, his own cum, and Marisa's own arousal coating his shaft.

"Oh fuck yes. You're so tight." Damian groaned as he greedily sank his fingers into her ass, taking it just slightly slower from her dripping hole. However, he made sure to sink himself completely in, making sure her ass loosened up so he could once again ravage her. There was no way he wouldn't thoroughly pound this hole either. Marisa deserved the very best. "You like that, baby? Mmn, I can feel Devon's cock on the other side in your pussy, it's so naughty to even think about it." A breathless chuckle left him as he began to pump his hips, thrusting with earnest. "Does Devon's hard futa cock feel good in your pussy, Marisa? You're so sweet to give her a reward. Why don't you let her know how much you're enjoying her reward, you cock-hungry slut?" She truly was becoming like one. What if Eric were here? Damian really was enjoying this lustful side of his wife to be, wondering if the pregnant woman could enjoy a lazy afternoon or night taking on three cocks. The thought made him burn with desire, and it didn't take long for him to fuck her ass hard. Hard enough to bounce Marisa back and forth on Devon's on prick, grinning lustfully at the woman.

Did Marisa want Damian to rape her again? Absolutely. Though she wasn't sure how to go about it, she had thought about denying him. It was just hard. She loved him for one and would do anything for him. And for two, well she really liked being fucked by him. The rough sex was a good substitute for the last few months, but seeing Devon struggle just made her...excited. She wanted to feel Damian's rage, strength, and well...she wanted to feel his passion.

As Devon started thrusting into her, she groaned softly. Devon wasn't small by any means, but there was definitely a size difference between her and Damian. Marisa didn't mind though. It was actually exhilerating. Eric was almost just as big as Damian so it almost felt like she was being penetrated by the same cock. But Devon was different...the feeling was different. And Devon was angled differently too, and the angle made her rub against her G-spot every time. It was driving the pregnant woman insane. And how she was going at it, like a 14 year old boy dry humping his first girlfriend. It was just amazing.

Then came Damian's cock inside of her ass. Oh god, how long had it been since he was in there? They had both agreed to make anal only occasional, just because the aftermath took a bit to heal for Marisa, and she wanted it to stay nice and tight. So it was almost like the day at the beach, where she had been penetrated for the first time there. It was alright though, Damian knew how to exercise patience when it came to things like this. Marisa just had to remember to relax herself and let her feel all the pleasure both Damian and Devon had to offer. She closed her eyes as her voice began to raise without her knowledge. She was just enjoying the feeling of two cocks pressed against each other inside of her.

"Ohhh God! I really love her cock! It's so different...she keeps hitting my g spot and it feels fucking great! She isn't even doing it on purpose! Ahhh..." Marisa looked down at Devon's face as she thrusted upwards into her body. She was simply in heaven for the looks of it. "How does it feel, Devon? Do you like my pussy?" She asked her, looking down into her eyes.

"Yes..Mistress feels so good...I want to cum...can I cum, Mistress?" She asked her biting her lip. Though she was begging she didn't feel like she couldn't control her orgasm...this time she'd obey whatever Marisa said without fail.

"You can cum when I cum...and I'm already almost there..." Marisa moaned as she closed her eyes, her pussy squeezing Devon hard as if wanting to milk her of everything she hadn't already given.

There would no doubt be some things to work out. Even if he didn't get the clearest mental image of when it happened, the very first time was probably the closest. When he was drunk and lost for a bit, everything just came out. The impatience of having to wait, it was a constant reminder. Oh how he despised it, how it drove him mad. He blamed Marisa for it deeply. The root of anger and just being completely furious burned inside him, and he unleashed it all out on Marisa. He could recall how he pinned her down completely, how she truly did struggle to get free. Devon may have resisted, but when Marisa had done it, god it felt so much more invigorating. Perhaps it was the fact that Devon might have been trying to please Marisa? With Marisa, she just resisted because she didn't want it. She didn't want it at all. And then the passion... oh the passion. To finally be one with the woman he loved, but also the woman who denied him for years. Pent up lust and desire for his wife to be just poured out, and it threatened to drown them both. The best part he could recall was when Marisa's body finally yielded to him against her wishes. It was like an ultimate victory, and Marisa didn't even know it until she surrendered to him that week afterwards.

Memories that filled his mind helped him only look forward to the moment where he could recapture that same emotion and passion that sent them spiraling together into this definitely unique relationship they shared. "Oh Marisa!" Damian moaned out as he buried himself into her ass, finally able to really deliver the proper pounding his baby deserved as she relaxed the muscles within her back door, granting him entry. The feeling of Devon's own dick pounding away at Marisa's cunt turned him on too. Fuck, it was such a treat to feel his wife being used by another cock while he himself still indulged in her body. Damian could barely contain himself, pulsing within her. "A naked cock again in your pussy, mmf! So dirty." His words teased her ear as the man's hips slapped against her ass.

A soundless groan escaped Damian as Marisa confessed the joy she felt for Devon. And when Devon replied, fuck. "Mmn, yeah. You two are fucking great." He cooed to them both, leaning down to kiss along Marisa's neck to further his compliment. She'd feel him twitching and throbbing with desire, signs of his impending orgasm. "Devon, don't you dare give my wife a small load. Fucking drench her tight pussy in your cum. I know you want to." He grinned down at her as he bit into Marisa's earlobe. "Mmn, cum like you're trying to get your Mistress pregnant." Would that spur her on? What would Marisa think? The excitement and adrenaline rush of it all left Damian defenseless as he suddenly buried himself deeply, forcing Marisa down completely on to Devon's rigid cock.

Usually he would give warning, but the only thing that left the man was a simple deep, long groan that vibrated from his throat. Suddenly, a torrent of warm seed pumped into Marisa's asshole, spilling into her over and over again with another large load that would definitely be his last one. With heavy pants, he could feel every eager shot from his member start to wane slightly, though her rear entrance was stuffed full. Leaning off of the woman to give her some room to breathe at least, those lips curved into a smile as he watched Devon and Marisa beneath him, letting them enjoy their small moment together now that he was finished with his own orgasm, just enjoying the tightness of her hole.

When Devon heard Damian's words, she nearly lost it right there. The thought of getting a woman pregnant had never come to her mind, but for some reason she loved that idea. Though she doubted she could do it....could she even get pregnant herself? These were questions she never thought about, because she never thought she would ever have sex with anyone, especially a man. Though she couldn't focus on that right now...the pleasure of Marisa's cock tightening around her was way too much to let Devon think about such trivial matters right now. She couldn't let either Marisa or Damian down. She could not disappoint them again tonight.

God, Marisa found his last statement a thrill...if she hadn't been pregnant it would have been even more completely taboo. Possibly having a shy girl like Devon fathering a child within her...that was something she didn't want to risk. Though having Damian egg it on, well it was just somehow hot. Marisa's face went red as she started to prepare for her climax. Her legs were beginning to go numb as Damian kept thrusting into her over and over. Finally, that groan and those tremors going through his body...Marisa knew he was cumming before his seed poured into her tight canal.

She screamed out loud as she squeezed them both tightly, the pleasure washing over not just her legs but all over her body. Her tits even began to leak as she cam onto Devons cock, her juices dripping all over her legs and stomach. Devon then followed suite, her cries almost just as loud as Marisa's as she shot a rather large load into the pregnant woman. Marisa panted as she felt her hot seed fill up her second cock and then stayed their underneath Damian for a moment until she could gather her bearings. Once the pleasure had gone away all she felt was exhaustion and content. "Devon....sorry...I can't move." Marisa grumbled as she laid on top of the girl. "Such a good girl..." She continued as she closed her eyes.

Devon just wrapped her arms around the woman and smiled. She liked being called a good girl. It was affection she had never been shown as a child, and even though the woman was a little heavy thanks to that extra life she was carrying in her stomach, she didn't mind. She really felt close to both her and Damian right now...the two that had took her virginity today...in every way possible. She looked up at Damian and gave him a shy smile, then her head turned and saw the time. It was almost eight pm..the buses would stop running soon. Shit...she had been here for almost two hours!

"Uhh...I have to go..." Devon said, though Marisa didn't respond at all. She had fallen asleep. She had been doing that lately with Damian, and if she ever complained about not being able to sleep he would simply just tire her out himself with his cock.

As they both screamed in unison, Damian couldn't help but give a pleasured sigh and shudder. Firstly, Marisa massaged his wilting length as she tightened her ass and cunt for both himself and Devon. Secondly, he got to enjoy the sight of both women blowing over in ecstasy. What a grand delight indeed. He pulled out with a small groan and watched Devon's length pulse with every shot of cum inside Marisa's body. "Ooo, yes. Just like that Devon, that's good." A hand softly caressed the girl's inner thigh, praising her for her release into her mistress. And just like that, their playtime was over.

But he got treated by another sight, Devon's arms wrapped around Marisa in a loving embrace. Then there was a smile. First the gorgeous smile he offered Marisa. Affectionate. Admiration. Happiness. It was like Devon was at home. And as much as they took what they wanted from Devon, she gave them something very special, that being her innocence. When she then directed her shy smile to him, Damian smiled back and stood up, just in time to hear Devon speak of the time. Eight at night? Wow, they really were at it like rabbits, weren't they? That was pretty intense, but Damian couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips. He leaned over her and pets her head. "Stay the night, Devon. I think Marisa would really like that." The next words that came were sincere, followed with a warm smile that showed his own affection directed to them both. "We may have tired her out with sex, but she looks rather happy to be asleep with you." The husband to her mistress then left for a moment before returning with blankets and a pillow for them both. If Devon needed to shift and reposition them to get comfy, Damian would definitely help with that.

He soon plopped on the love seat that was beside the couch and get comfy with his own blanket. Peering over to the only conscious girl in the room, he smiled at her. "Good night, Devon. I'm very happy you came over tonight too, y'know?" He let out a pleased sigh before closing his own eyes. It felt like sleep bum rushed him quickly, and within minutes, he too had fallen asleep.

That was nearly a week ago. After that night, when Devon left, he could tell that both Marisa and himself felt rather lonely. While they may have initially wanted to keep Devon as their pet, and she would be during their more sexual play, the young futa was well liked by them both. It was like Marisa was tended to a child of her own, and she hadn't even had her first one yet! The more he pondered this as time went by, he and Marisa began to plot something for her. Days rolled by, Devon coming over still. It was filled with not just sex, but companionship as well. Devon was a lovely addition to the duo, and so after nearly a month, Damian had called her over on one of her day's off. It was earlier than usual, but he wanted to make sure Marisa was fully energized herself. Because he knew that this would be a rather joyful occasion. So, with a smile, he heard the doorbell rang and stood there with Marisa, his hand on the knob.

"Ready?" He asked the pregnant woman, smiling wider with his own bit of excitement. Eyes looked at the copy of their home's key, and he nodded to her once she confirmed. The door was then pulled open slowly as they both greeted Devon. "Hey there."

Devon had enjoyed all of her time with Marisa and Damian. Days turned into weeks, and before she knew it an entire month went by. Everyday she saw Marisa, she was just a little bit bigger, and now she was nearly done with her pregnancy. She had taken maternal leave, so sometimes Devon came on her off days to just help her out whenever Damian was at work. As much as Marisa pretended to be alright, she knew it was starting to get hard for the woman to even climb a few steps to get up to the door. Of course Devon was happy to help. Her part time job didn't pay very much, so she had three days a week to herself, and being at home was starting to get lonely for her.

She had also been having issues with her landlord, who had gotten really strange around her when he spotted her one day dressed as a girl. Ever since she had been with Damian and Marisa, she had started dressing more feminine because it was what they wanted. She had gotten a lot of unwanted attention, but it also felt nice to finally have people look at her. The regulars at the maternity store were even shocked to see her in tight pants, skirts over shorts, and tank tops that showed off her feminine figure. Now that Devon was having sex regularly, it was easy controlling her erections in public, although occasionally she did get one for no reason.

When she reached the door and they greeted her, she smiled at both of them. "Hello. Damian, you're off early..what's the occasion?" She asked as she walked in, caressing Marisa's large stomach with a big smile. She couldn't wait for the baby to be born. She'd help out with the baby girl as much as she possible could for them. Marisa reached out and took Devon's hand, placing the key into it, then she drew her key back. Devon looked at the key with a puzzled expression. "What's this?" She asked.

"The occasion," Marisa began, her heart rate increasing a bit. Even though she knew that Devon loved them both, she was still afraid of the girl saying no to the offer. "Devon, we'd like it if you come to live and work for us....I'm due for next month, so...we could really use the help. I could use the help...Damian can't take off for very long at work. It's been busy for a few months their with their new client...so..." Marisa studied Devon's expression, which hadn't changed since she had gotten the key. "Would you quit your job and help us out here? We consider you family."

Devon slowly looked from Marisa to Damian, and then back to the key. Were they really asking her of this? She knew they had a second bedroom, but Marisa had said she'd rather have the baby in their room instead of a separate room for now. She bit her lip and her eyes begin to well up. They considered her family? They wanted her to work for them and they were willing to give her a place to stay? How could she say no? "I...I wouldn't mind...that at all..." Devon responded as her tears got the best of her and began to fall down her cheeks. She smiled and then slipped the key in the pocket of her jean skirt. "Do you really mean that? I'm like family to you?" In the back of Devon's head, she had always feared that eventually the two would get tired of her, maybe around the time the baby was born. Then they would abandon her. But here they were, asking for her to move in with them.

"Of course, dear...you have been a huge help and...well we have been through a lot in the past month. We really appreciate you and love you, Devon." Marisa hugged her tightly and Devon returned the hug, trying to hold back the tears, but she couldn't. She started whimpering, and eventually sniffling.

"T-that's the n-nicest thing...anyone has ever...said to me...." She busted out into tears and Marisa began to rub her back, looking at Damian with a smile.

When Devon entered, Damian closed and locked door behind her like usual, resting his back against it. Just like Marisa, he was nervous. Very. While they all seemed to hit it off perfectly, what would Devon say? This would no doubt be another huge shift in her lifestyle. Sure, it sounded nice at first to be cared for by someone else, maybe not worry about a lot of stuff that one once had to before, but it was going to be very different. And it worried the man if it would deter the young woman from saying yes and accepting their offer. He could force her into sex by dominating her. But he wouldn't hold her against her will. That was a crime. Well, okay, raping was a crime too... but he couldn't rape the willing! Ah, what a horrible sense of humor...

Nevertheless, Damian watched with a held breath as Marisa handed Devon the key. Being behind her, he couldn't see the puzzled expression she wore. What was she thinking? Did she catch on immediately or did it take a second? Was she reeling with thoughts of what it was, or what they were doing? His lips felt dry, and in reflex, he licked them. But it just made them dry again. It didn't ease his nerves as Marisa spoke, automatically just thinking Devon had "No" in mind already. But finally came the question. Would she do it? "That's coming from both of us, Devon." He told her as he stood beside Marisa, wrapping an arm around her. "So, no pressure or anything... but please say yes?" A sheepish smile crossed his lips as he even had a small tint of red upon his cheeks.

It felt like an eternity as he watched Devon mull over the decision, his mind continuing to reel with the possibility of her declining. But they all were close, very close. Devon had a special relationship to both of them, something akin to family without the need to be blood-related. It felt warm and wonderful, Damian wouldn't deny that. So when the moment came that she accepted, the key taken fully into her possession, he suddenly let out a long sigh of relief as if he had been holding his breath. He very well might have been. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you..." His words were directed upward, as if thanking the heavens above before he rubbed his face to massage out the stress from having to wait on her answer. A wide, happy smile crawled upon his lips shortly after, and as he watched the two women hug it out, Damian jumped right in and held them both. He leaned in to kiss Marisa's lips, just as happy as she was.

"Well, you're one of the nicest people we know. And we're serious about you. You mean a lot to us, Devon. So don't hold back." He told her, rubbing the back of her head affectionately. "Let it all out. We'll always be here."

Damian gave her all the time that not only Devon, but also Marisa, needed. But afterwards, he smiled and rubbed the younger woman's shoulder. "So, know what this means now? We gotta show you your room." He told her with excitement, though he paused and looked at her while rubbing the back of his head. "I tried to give you a great place, but it might seem a little dull without any decorations and stuff. Hey, that just means you can give it your flare!" Without further ado, they were all directed to a room just down the hall from the master bedroom. A full bathroom was just outside Devon's room as well, and at the moment, it simply had the necessities for a guest. Devon would be welcomed to adding whatever she needed.

Once at the door to her room, it swung open to reveal a queen sized bed frame and mattress. There was only a set of white sheets, but no comforter yet. A dress with a mirror attached was off to the side, painted a nice mahogany that seemed to play well with the softer white painted walls, the handles on the drawers a simple curved design with no intricate detailing. The mirror itself was of a standard side, but wide to cover almost the entire width of the dresser. Each drawer was empty, ready for anything Devon could throw at it. The night stands were also mahogany, though didn't have any drawers. One had a lamp atop of it, its shade not overly large to where it seemed gaudy, its base a pleasant swirled design. White wood blinds had already been installed since Marisa and Damian had been living there, but they weren't the cheap kind, so they added to the room's aesthetics. And lastly, the double sliding door closet had its doors matched white as well, revealing plenty of space too for anything she had to hang. Another nice thing would be that Damian had just finished dusting yesterday night. It looked almost brand new.

Damian gazed over to Devon, leaning over to peck her cheek softly and returning to Marisa to offer her the same love. "So, what do yo think? I know it's not five-stars, but I really hope you like t." He held up one of his hands, a large bandage wrapped around the web between his thumb and index finger. "Trust me, that dresser did not play well with me." Despite his injury, he smiled warmly at their new addition to their home; a beautiful young woman that would be a great help and assistant to Marisa. It warmed his heart to know that he wouldn't have to worry at work. He trusted Devon. And Marisa trusted her as well. He knew he could put his wife in her capable hands. There wouldn't be anything to worry about.

Devon stopped crying when Damian embraced her and Marisa together. They both were so loving and caring, and even though Devon had learned she was only a year younger than them she really looked up to them. They had their lives together, both were almost done with their degrees despite holding full time jobs and being pregnant in Marisa's case. Devon really wanted what they had, to go to school again and to have a job she loved. Though she didn't know what she wanted to do with her life, and having spent six years working in retail she just thought she would always be stuck doing that. But here she was, being offered to work for them and live in their nice house. She couldn't wait to see the bedroom that she hadn't really ever been in despite being over her so much.

She felt Marisa place both hands over her eyes and laughed a bit as they moved towards the bedroom. She heard the door open and then Marisa took her hands away from Devon's face. Firstly, it was bigger than she had thought it would be. Secondly, the dresser, the nightstands, the bed, all of it was beautiful. It didn't look plain at all to Devon. It was much nicer than her studio apartment, and she didn't have to take any of her furniture here as it was all nothing compared to this. She immediately walked over to the bed and then laid on it, sighing as if she were in heaven. "This is so amazing...I love it..." She then looked up and saw Damian's bandaged hand and frowned a bit. "I'm sorry...thank you for fighting with it just for my sake..." She got up and hugged the two again tightly.

"We're glad that you like it, Devon. If you want we can spend today moving your belongings...or at least Damian can. I can't walk up those flights of stairs more than once..." Marisa giggled a bit. She had been outside of Devon's apartment whenever she and Damian had to drop her off. She didn't exactly live in the best part of town, and had always worried for her safety, even more so when she began to dress as a girl. Though now she wouldn't have to worry about it because she'd be right there with her now. "Oh, and as far as finances go, we'll give you a weekly allowance. If you want, you can continue to work your job until I have the baby. After that I'm gonna need you to be here full time."

Devon thought about it for a moment. She'd feel bad staying there if she didn't have enough work to do, especially if they paid her every week. Though, she didn't want any other commitment to anything but her, especially if she had to be put on bed rest soon. "No...I'll leave my job and start taking care of everything you need, Marisa. And today is a good day to start packing. You two had perfect timing, because my lease ends this month and I was just about to renew it today..." Marisa smirked and then looked away. She had cheated because she had heard Devon mention not wanting to renew her lease a week or so ago when she was drinking....alone of course. Damian wasn't really a drinker still for a good reason and she was pregnant. Though they had both wanted to see shy little Devon intoxicated and she was extremely cute and daring.

"Then it's settled. I'll get my shoes on after I go to the bathroom." Marisa left the two alone in Devon's new bedroom. Devon then looked at Damian and gave him one more hug.

"Seriously...thank you. I will do my best to take care of her. If she doesn't have to lift a finger, she won't. I know how hard you work and I won't waste your time or money. However, I want to ask you something." Devon knew that she was going to be expected to take care of Marisa while she was there, especially during the day when Damian wasn't home, but maybe..if she asked nice enough he'd let her have a couple nights off so she could do whatever she wanted or needed to do. "Can I take evening college classes? I want to go back to school.."

She was loving everything. Every bit of it, and it made him very happy. When she made mention of his hand, he just waved it off, smiling still. "Oh don't worry about it. It's a battle scar, Marisa loves them." A hearty laugh escaped him, silencing softly as he hugged Devon back with a firm squeeze. He let her go, but gave some thought to the walls. "Let me know if you want to paint, and if you do, let's hopefully do it before we put all your stuff in here. I'd hate to ruin your stuff, but it'd be annoying to get it on the furniture or bed. We can both spend one day doing, though Marisa I'll have you sit out on that. I'll put you on kitchen duty." Damian snickered and winked at her. "It's purely up to you, and I won't mind doing it all! So just say the word whenever." He finished it all off with a warm smile, patting her head playfully and rustling her hair.

"Mhm, and we won't charge you rent or anything. First off, we couldn't do that to you, we care about you too much. Secondly, you're going to be helping out Marisa a lot, I know. So be prepared." He nodded lightly. "And you're a grown woman too, so we won't treat you like a kid. Though, just let us know if you're gonna be late or something. And in case you do have any problems with money, let us know. We'll help the best way we can." Damian wanted to make sure that she knew how much they cared. They would look out for her, they'd protect her as she took care of them no doubt. It still was reeling in his mind that she had said yes, and he couldn't help but let a smile crack upon his lips again. He was happy, really happy. He knew Marisa must have been at least ten times happier. In a sense, they were expanding their little family, and it felt nice. A connection that evolved from something just sexual. Something more. It was glorious.

When he heard about what Devon decided, he nodded. So, it was like she would be hear full time. That would definitely be very pleasant. He then felt her come up and hug him, watching Marisa leave to, leaving them both alone in the room. Damian's own arms wrapped tenderly around Devon, but he didn't let her pull away. Instead his strong arms held her close and tightly. "Good, thank you Devon. That means a a lot to me to hear you say that." Though, he looked at her curiously when she wanted to ask him something. What could it be? He listened to her request and nodded immediately. "It's great to hear that you're going back to school, I'll even drive you if you'd like." He told her with a smile.

But he then cleared his throats, smiling playfully and looking at her coyly. "Now then, I have something to ask of you." Patting her back, he released her from the hug before sitting on her bed, arms across his chest that seemed to make him look a bit buffer. "At night, whenever either of us are horny, you have to wear your maid's outfit. You know, the one you've been wearing? No panties either." Damian sighed pleasantly at the thought. "And if you ever see my cock hard, I expect you either to be giving me an amazing blowjob or offering up your holes for me to relieve myself, understood? Mmn, this includes before and after work. I'm sure you'd love to help me relax after a hard day at work, right?" Damian grinned and he playfully scratched beneath her chin.

He soon cracked a regular smile and pecked the top of her forehead. "But no matter what, you're my good girl. And I wanna make you happy too since you mean the world to us. If there are nights where you want to go out too, just go ahead. You're not enslaved." Damian fell backwards on to the soft mattress, shutting his eyes and enjoying the comfort. This was a pretty good mattress, he had to admit. He loved the master bedroom one more, which was actually a King size. It gave him a warm thought of the three them sleeping together.

Hearing Damian say yes to her request made her heart flutter. Going back to school was something she had dreamed of, and finally it was going to become reality thanks to Damian and Marisa. A bright smile spread across her face and she squealed with joy, though when he continued on to ask her something she calmed down and listened. Devon blushed when he told her the other responsibilities. Not only would she be taking care of her Mistress, but she'd also be taking care of her master too. She didn't have a problem with that, though. In fact she pretty much expected it. Recently Marisa had gone to the doctor and they told her she would no longer be able to have sex until after the baby was born. Poor Marisa. No intercourse for an entire month.

She giggled as he scratched her underneath her chin, highly ticklish in that area. "I understand, Sir. I will take care of you and Marisa as best I can." She smiled as he continued on to tell her she was free to do whatever she'd like certain nights as long as she gave them notice. Watching him lay back onto the bed, she smiled and then got into bed next to him and rested her head on his chest. All that was missing was Marisa. Damian was not the only one who thought of all three of them sleeping together. Devon really liked the few times they had done that.

Once Marisa came back, they set off to get Devon's stuff. For the first time Devon let them into her apartment, and it was a bit sad to see. It was extremely tiny with a small kitchenette and a bathroom. There was no bedroom, just a futon mattress and a desk with a chair that had Devon's laptop. Marisa sat herself down and waited for Damian and Devon to pack up the things she waned, but there wasn't really much to pack. Devon felt a little embarrassed, though neither of them said anything bad about it. Once they were done packing all the boxes, Damian and Devon began to move them to the car. Once they were done, they helped Marisa back down the steps and then they were on their way back home. Home...for the first time Devon felt like she had a home, where she was loved and wanted. Before they took off, Devon remembered something.

"Oh, I forgot to lock the door. I'll be right back." She said as she opened the car door and then went upstairs. She had a large smile on her face, but when she got upstairs, she saw her door slightly open. Did they leave it that way? She walked up to it and went to close it, however, she heard mumbling coming from the other side. She opened it and saw her landlord standing there. She grimaced, not really knowing what he wanted. But she couldn't just ignore him. "Hello, Dave. Did you need something?" She asked shyly as she stood at the door. He had been acting strange this entire month.

"Devon...going somewhere today with all your stuff?" Dave asked as he looked at the desk she had decided to leave behind. The girl had a bad feeling but she ignored it.

"Yeah. I decided to move in with a few friends. They're waiting for me right now, so...I was just gonna lock the door. I promise to come back and clean up the rest of the furniture and stuff." As she spoke, the large, portly man walked towards her.

They seem like a nice couple...why would they let someone like you in their house? Don't they know what you are? Or did you trick them, introducing yourself as a woman?" He asked her as he stared her down. Devon stepped back away from him. He seemed like he was very angry at her. Did he know what she was? Did he find her out? Her heart began to beat faster as she tried to figure out what he meant. "Oh, you don't think I'd notice? You think I'm blind!?" He shouted as grabbed her by the shirt. "You're disgusting, inhuman trash! People like you disgust me! You're not a girl, you're a boy! So stop dressing like a fucking girl!"

"I don't know what you're talking about! Let me go!" Devon cried out as she tried to pull away from him. Fuck, why was he doing this to her?! And so suddenly too. He just began to shake her.

"I oughta fucking tell those two that you're nothing but transexual scum...that woman looks like she's about to have a baby...it doesn't need to be around you!" He let her go, causing her to stumble back and fall on her ass. Luckily she was wearing shorts today.

That trip to the doctor was a bit rough. They were expecting it, he knew that, but even if they did and the news was delivered, it still hit them hard. Marisa whined the entire drive back, and worse? Damian whined with her. Firstly, he felt awful for leaving out his wife. And even if he could be intimate with Devon, Marisa was his first love, and she was number one. It would no doubt be a constant tease to the pregnant woman too!

But Devon took his mind away from that for the moment. As she joined him in bed, her head rested right over his heart, the steady rhythm of it lightly thumping within the younger woman's ear. "Enjoying your new pillow?" He teased and couldn't help but wrap an arm around her shoulder. Idly, he circled his finger upon the surface there, smiling warmly. Everything really just felt right today. Devon accepted their offer, she let it all sink in, and they were about to head on over to her old place and get her stuff. His truck would definitely fit it all, so he definitely knew that. The times they had dropped off their beloved stay at home assistant, Damian had gone in a couple of times. She didn't have much at all, and at most he might say they'd have to put some larger thing in the bed, but he was sure it wouldn't be hard at all. So once Marisa returned, he gave his lover a smile and squeezed Devon's shoulder. "Come on, let's get this show on the road." He quickly snagged his keys and kissed Marisa warmly before meeting them in the truck and driving off.

The drive was nice and friendly, Damian able to tell the excitement in the futa's voice. He exchanged loving glances with Marisa, but he could see Marisa's own given towards Devon. They shared something deep themselves, very much akin to a mother and daughter, he felt. He almost dared to say that it was somewhat intimate too, but perhaps he was getting ahead of himself. Because by the time he gave it more thought, the truck was pulled into the parking lot right in front of her building. The building didn't look like complete garbage, but he did get the impression the first time that it wasn't the best place for Devon, and it honestly made him worry. This thought alone made him happier to remember that Devon accepted to live with them. She would be safer there too.

And so they began! There were some extra boxes still leftover from when Damian and Marisa first moved in together, so he made sure to bring them over with a full roll of packing tape and scissors. While Devon seemed embarrassed about her meager belongings, he would chuckle and pet her head. "Trust me, this makes loading and unloading a ton easier. See? We already packed the boxes and taped them in just an hour. Loading the truck up shouldn't take us very long at all." He explained. Marisa would know, but even though it was needed, the man didn't really love the process of moving. Granted, they would probably want to find a house one day in the future, and since they bought all the furniture, they would have to move all that out and such. But that was a bridge to be crossed later. For now, he just had to worry about moving Devon in. Maybe even paint afterwards if she wanted. So with the box packed in, and Marisa guided downstairs and in the truck with A/C, Damian looked over to Devon. And she seemed to read his mind, for when he attempted to ask if she was ready, she made a quick job back up the stairs. A gentle node was his response, and he leaned against Marisa's door, holding her hand and squeezing lightly. "She's really happy. I mean, really happy. I feel just amazing too. And I'm excited! She's gonna live with us now!"

For a while though, Devon had been upstairs. He wasn't impatient. After all, it was her previous home, even if it was simple and small. Damian had just thought she was reminiscing or something. But there was this weird feeling in his gut. Stress, tension. Worry. Suddenly, it was all answered as he heard Devon's voice cry out. Looking back at Marisa briefly, he spoke in a tense voice. "Roll up the windows baby and lock the doors." And with that, he bolted up the steps, nearly stumbling over as he ascended.

First thing that he saw was the young woman upon her rear end before the steps, and just in time to hear a man speak such hateful words to her. Damian didn't know or saw her landlord, so he didn't make the connection. Even if he had known that this Dave was her landlord, that wouldn't have mattered. Instead, he first went to Devon and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, helping her up. "Are you okay? What happened?" What he knew so far was that Devon was nearly shoved down the steps, and that thought enraged him. Not to mention what he heard. So once she explained, he didn't care what Dave had to say. But he couldn't just go kicking this guy's ass like he wanted to. Oh, and he wanted to. That was a quick way though to land him in jail for the night and no doubt ruin all of their days.

A hostile glare was sent Dave's way as Damian stood between him and Devon. "You want to tell me that this girl that I care deeply for is transexual scum? First off, motherfucker, don't talk like that about another human being. You're so lucky I can't beat you into the ground for it. Secondly, don't talk like that to Devon. You don't know her like I do, so you have no right, no right at all, to even think about talking to her like that." Damian hadn't noticed, but he was suddenly in Dave's face, staring the man down. "And lastly... don't you dare lay a finger on her again. Because I really won't hold back knocking you the hell out. My baby will need Devon, and guess what? I trust her with all my heart. Hell, I'd jump off a bridge if she told me it's a good idea." For a long moment, he simply stared at Dave with pure venom, not liking the guy one bit. But after what felt like forever, Damian backed up and gently took the key to her apartment. He went and locked the door himself, making sure the door wouldn't open and returned to Devon, pulling him to his side securely before looking back at Dave. "Come on, let's go." He told her, descending the steps with her.

Upon the drive back, he stopped at an intersection's red light, his lips parting to release a deep sigh. Damian explained everything to Marisa, recounting what Devon had told him. He was fuming with disgust for that man. First he had the gall to insult Devon like that. But next, no one should ever be discriminated like that. It made Damian's blood boil. But, he knew if he got pissed and started driving, he'd probably start speeding and get a ticket. Ugh, that would suck. So with another deep breath, Damian looked back at the younger girl and smiled warmly. "You're not scum, Devon. You're family." He told her and then looked over to Marisa, getting her confirmation that he knew she would agree with wholeheartedly.

Marisa was worried when she heard Devon cry out, and for a moment she wanted to get out of the truck too. Though she didn't know what was going on, and she didn't want to risk the baby. She knew Damian would be able to handle it. He had saved her once from that juvenile who had threatened to rape her after stealing the necklace Damian had bought for her. She locked the doors and rolled up the windows just as he asked and waited in the truck anxiously. What could have happened to poor Devon to make her cry out like that?

Dave glared down at Devon as she started to back away, tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked up at him. He didn't know what he was talking about, but still. He knew there was something different about Devon and he didn't like it. In his eyes, she was disgusting and her immediate instinct was to feel worthless. It reminded her how her drunk of a father had reacted to her when she was sixteen...no matter how she dressed he hated her and told her over and over again how worthless she was and how he couldn't wait for her to be eighteen so he could finally kick her out. Though just when Dave was about to walk away, Damian came up the stairs and immediately wrapped his arm around her protectively. He felt warm and he brought her back to reality for that moment.

"I'm okay...My landlord got really mad at me and pushed me..." She couldn't hope to say any more. She couldn't tell Damian the awful things this man had told her. He would just get really angry and might do something he'd regret. He helped her up and then approached Dave, who was just glaring angrily at both of them. He was about to open his mouth, though when Damian stepped towards him, standing a few inches taller than he was, he closed it and listened to what Damian had to say. Slowly, his angry gaze turned into an intimidated one as Damian got louder and louder. He was in far better shape than Dave was, and Dave knew that trying to take him on would be a mistake. After what seemed like an eternity of the two staring each other down, Damian locked her apartment door and took her downstairs towards the car, leaving Dave there by himself.

Once they got back into the truck, Devon sighed heavily and put on her seat belt. She stayed there quietly as Damian explained to Marisa what had happened. She felt partially ashamed, and like the day had been ruined. It had been a long time since someone had made her feel so low. It was the reason why she was so afraid of people, why she carried herself the way she did. Devon had no self confidence and despite spending a month in the care of these two loving individuals, one mans words had turned her back into the Devon she was before she had met them.

"Yes, Devon. That man was just a judgmental, sexually insecure asshole. Not everyone in the world thinks like that, and you know Damian and I think you're a wonderful person. Don't be sad. Don't let him get to you." Marisa said as she looked back at the girl from the front seat, seeing how bummed out she was from the altercation. Devon nodded slowly and then looked up at the two for a moment. This was all she needed. She'd be happy if she was just around these two forever. They were the first to ever know about her and accept her.

"Thank you, Damian. I don't think anyone has ever stood up for me like that before..." Devon stated, before placing a hand over her face. She was trying to hold back the tears. The past she had just tried so desperately to forget kept bubbling to the surface. "My own flesh and blood watched as I was beaten nearly to death by a bunch of boys in my school who thought I was gay. But you..you actually stood up for me and got me out of there. I'm...I'm so happy. Thank you...thank you both..." She could feel herself starting to lose it, though she tried to wait until they got home. As soon as they did, Marisa got out of the car and hugged her. She hugged her so tightly that Devon felt like she couldn't breathe.

"We will never do anything like that to you, Devon. I'm sorry you had to go through that...I'm sorry. If I could take that pain away, I would. The only thing I can do though is hug you." Marisa told her, feeling herself about to cry. This girl had gone through so much by herself. Marisa had never experienced anything like that but she still felt for her. She was angry and wished she could slap the son of a bitch who watched their family get jumped by a bunch of boys. Devon tried to hold it together as best as she could, but she was slowly unraveling, especially feeling Marisa's warm embrace. As soon as they all got through the door, she started bawling harder than she ever had before. Marisa led her to the master bedroom and let her cry. She knew Damian would also lay down with both of them, comforting Devon as best he could. Eventually Devon stopped, but she had fallen asleep afterwards. Marisa sighed and let the girl sleep, slowly pulling herself away from Devon and sitting up from the bed.

Listening to Devon, Damian couldn't help but frown at what he was hearing. Her own family even neglected her? The cruelty of some human beings appalled him to no end, and it just completely floored him to know that people like that existed. That some people hated someone else to the point of despising their existence. There would be transexuals, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, everything under the sun, in addition to everyone else. But the point to him was that it wasn't them, and then everyone else. It was just everyone. Though he could see that Devon had been dragged into a hated world, and it even poisoned her mind to even begin to accept the insults, the discrimination, and the hate. It broke his heart, really...

The moment they were in, he heard Devon just let loose. She was crying so hard, and it took a great deal of his own strength to hold back his own and wanting to go back and beat that landlord into a bloody pulp. But even if he felt that way from the get go, Damian knew Devon needed them here more now instead. The next thing he knew, Marisa had brought her to their bedroom and laid her down, letting her cry while Damian soon joined beside them, not saying a word, but just letting her know that they were there. They would always be there, and most importantly, that they would accept her and that she had a home here. With them. No matter where they might be.

It was strange. Damian thought Marisa and Devon shared the bond together the most, but he started feeling a protective pull and a desire to make Devon happy. Perhaps he was creating that same bond in his own way with her.

He had honestly lost track of time, and it dawned on him as well that her things were still inside his truck. "Take it easy, baby. I'll be right back."[/b Damian told Marisa as she sat up, getting up himself and offering the woman a gentle smile and a soft peck on her lips. Then he looked to the sleeping form of Devon. He gently caressed her cheek, brushing hair from her face and sighed lightly as well. Perhaps a long nap would do her good. "I'm just going to bring her stuff into her room." He said, jogging out of their home to quickly take care of the small task. She truly didn't have a lot, and despite being on his own to do it, he made quick work of it. Boxes and bags would be neatly stacked beside her closet, her laptop on top of the dresser as Damian wiped his brow of the tiny beads of sweat that dotted it. He had whipped off his shirt, a simple short-sleeved dress shirt, making sure not to get it dirty or wrinkled.

Damian returned to Marisa shortly afterwards and sat beside her, an arm around her. "Hey, doing okay?" He asked her softly.

Marisa placed watched Damian caress Devon's cheek and smiled at him. She could see how much he cared about Devon himself, a lot. He had constantly joked when they were alone about how Devon was more hers than his because of the bond they shared, but that was not true. Devon and Damian shared a bond together that could only be seen as a protective, strict father while Marisa was the loving, nurturing mother. It was odd to think that both he and her were taking on parental roles so early on in their life before she had even gotten pregnant, but Devon had been searching a long time for guidance and now they knew why. That flesh and blood she referred to early was more than likely her parents, one or both. They had neglected her, and that was probably why she never got to go to school.

Marisa walked out into the living room after placing a blanket over Devon. She wanted to cook her something now. Food made everything better in Marisa's opinion, and Devon really liked her Macaroni and Cheese casserole. She was pretty sure she had all of the ingredients she needed to make it tonight. She heard Damian go in and out of the door, hauling the boxes into Devon's room while she cooked. Once she had the water set to boil, she laid out the rest of her ingredients and saw she was missing indeed missing something, however she'd probably ask Damian to go out real quick to the store.

Right now though she'd just wait for him to get done. She sat on their comfortable couch and turned on the TV, putting her swollen feet up. She would have fallen asleep with Devon if it weren't for the fact that she was so worried about the emotional well being of the girl. Not once had she heard Devon cry like that, even though she had spilled a fair share of tears over the course of the month. She must have always been running from her past, trying to forget it and move on with her life.

She heard Damian shut the front door and knew he was done. When he joined her out in the living room, she sighed and then rested her head against his shoulder, rubbing her large belly. "I'm okay, though I'm really worried about Devon..." She trailed off as she felt the baby move inside of her and shuddered. This wasn't the first or the last time she felt her do that, but as she got closer and closer she did it more often. "The baby is worried too." She took his big hand in hers, being careful not to touch the bandage and placed it on top of her stomach so he could feel her move too. "I never realized how much she's been holding in now. I want to take away all that pain and replace those bad memories with good ones. She deserves that much."

As Damian and Marisa discussed their beloved Devon, the girl woke up and quietly walked out into the hallway. She didn't want to eavesdrop, but she felt it would be rude to interrupt. The words they had for her were only kind words, and they got done speaking she started to walk out. "I want to make her favorite dish for lunch, do you mind running to the store and getting a block of sharp cheddar cheese?" Marisa asked Damian, however before he could speak Devon quickly volunteered.

"I'll do it...I think I need some fresh air anyway. I know where the store is." She said, causing Marisa to look turn towards her. She grimaced.

"Are you sure, dear? Damian can still go with you, if you'd like him too..." Though Marisa's suggestion seemed sweet, Devon only shook her head.

"No, I want him here with you. Besides, I need some time to think about things. I'll be back soon, though." Devon responded before leaving the house with her new key. She still hadn't gotten a purse but her wallet was in her pocket so she could buy it without asking for money. The walk to the store was short, though she was careful since she had heard the story of Marisa nearly getting robbed here. It was odd, this was such a nice neighborhood. She walked inside and then looked around for the what Marisa had asked. Maybe she'd buy something else the house needed.

The smell of Marisa's food was lovely, and judging by it, it definitely was one of Marisa's staple favorites. Macaroni and cheese casserole, definitely one of his favorites. And just a few weeks ago, Devon seemed to fall in love with it too. At that realization, he quickly pieced together that Marisa was making it for their young one. He smiled at that thought, even letting out a small chuckle to himself. Though he'd be damned if he didn't get a big helping himself. For now though, it would be enough to take in the wonderful scent. She probably just started too, but upon walking out of Devon's room and into the living room, it appeared that the wife-to-be was taking a break, the sound of whatever TV show she had on filling the room.

He felt Marisa take his hand once they were sitting down, gently resting upon her stomach as he felt their little one moving about restlessly. So their bundle of joy cared for Devon too? Not even out in this world, and she was eager to accept Devon into their family too. "I'm worried too." Damian first began, breathing in deeply as he thought about everything Devon told them. "I can't believe she grew up like that. I know what you mean, I want to be there for her. So, we will." His voice was strong and determined. "Devon is a part of our family now. She may not be flesh and blood, but to us, that won't matter. We love her, and that's what counts. Right?" Damian looked to Marisa with an energetic smile.

It didn't matter what was going on, who or how many people were hurt, and if tears were shed. He did his best to bring back smiles and happiness, hating to see everyone wallow in despair. For something like this, to make wonderful memories, they needed to approach it not with just worry and concern, but with energy and joy. Soon, Devon would be having that same vigor in her too. And now that she was truly home, making wonderful memories would be easy and frequent.

When Marisa asked him to make a quick run to the store, something he wasn't against at all. But he couldn't get a word out. Devon's voice caught him off guard, his head turning to see her in the hallway. "Really?" He wanted to be there for her. He wasn't sure if Devon was still depressed right now. But she continued to insist. He bit his lip, knowing that if he pressed on the subject, it might bother her some. And he didn't want them to bicker about something as simple as that. Besides, sometimes being alone and taking a nice walk was a good remedy to clearing the mind. "All right. Just take it easy, Devon. It's barely the afternoon, and you've already had it rough." Damian told her sincerely, walking up with her to the door. He offered her a peck on the cheek before he closed the door behind her. A worried sigh left him, and he soon returned beside Marisa.

. . . . . .

The store wasn't packed, but it was definitely seeing some traffic today. There was a good deal of voices filling the air, the intercom announcing any employees to one or another department, or occasionally reminding customers of a buy one, get one free deal. Curiously, one of the departments was blocked off with a sign stating that it was under construction, a couple of power tools being heard on the other side of the false wall that was erected. The dairy and cheese aisle, thankfully, was on the other end of the store.

This aisle had an occasional customer pass through, but there was one man that seemed to be standing in front of the cheese, staring at the many options. His dark, black hair glistened under the light of the store while his white skin had a light tan to it, almost like he had been to the beach recently. To Damian and Marisa, it was Eric, there good friend (and of course, fuck buddy). Eric seemed to mull over his options, even picking up a couple of different cheeses, eventually setting one down and then looking back, almost as if he regretted his decision to set it down. To anyone watching too,it almost looked a bit sad. He kept going back to a previous brand or type of cheese, only to set it back down again. However, Eric soon reached over and picked up a block of sharp cheddar cheese. Upon closer inspection too, it was the only one left.

"Should I? Man, this is a good price too, and the last one... maybe I should." His voice was soft and low, obviously directed to himself. Once Devon arrived in the aisle, it didn't even dawn on him that she was there yet.

Devon had a little basket looped over her arm since she thought she'd get something else other than cheese for them, though she didn't know what. Still, the first thing she headed for was what Marisa needed. However, there was a man standing directly in front of where she needed to be, and being the shy one she was she just kept her distance, waiting for him to get done. Though it was taking him a long time, and the longer it took, the more she inched towards him. If she didn't get back soon, she would be keeping Marisa and her delicious cooking waiting. Though the closer she got to the tall, tanned man, the more she found herself staring.

He was really handsome. Really...really handsome. She did have a thing for tanned guys too, even though she herself was pale. She wondered if he spent a lot of time outside, doing a labor type job. He did have such a good muscular tone, like Damian. Oh god, why was she checking this guy out? As if she'd ever be lucky enough for someone like him to notice her. When she looked down to reach for the cheese she needed, she saw that there was an empty spot. Then she heard his words. Oh man...he wasn't even decisive and yet he was holding the last sharp cheddar block. She could probably just ask him for it and he'd give it to her, but...god he was so hot.

Do it for Marisa..do it for mistress... She thought to herself, and then opened her mouth. "E-excuse me," Her tone was so mousy she wondered if he even heard her speak. "B-but...I noticed that you have the type of cheese I need, and it's the last one...I'm running an errand for a dear friend who loves to cook, and she really likes the taste of sharp cheddar...Would it...be...okay if I could have it?" When he turned to look at her, she couldn't hold his gaze. His eyes were just as beautiful as his body. She could feel her heart beating. Damn it, he'd probably think she was weird now that she was looking away from him, her red hair covering her face like a curtain she wanted to hide behind.

God, she could feel his gaze on her. For some reason she felt herself stirring down there too..what the hell was wrong with her? But Marisa and Damian had taught her a little self control, so she stopped it before it got out of control, thinking of something other than how hot he looked in that tight shirt. Instead she thought of Dave, the portly, ugly human being who had pushed her down this morning. She quickly got discouraged and wondered if she should have thought of that. Eric would be able to see her expression darkening.

Eric had long been compiling his arguments against one brand or type against another. First off, the reason for this all was due to the fact that this new recipe he was trying. Many people online constantly pressed for a specific kind of cheese, which he found easily. Well, it was a bit on the expensive side. Sometimes he was a bit frugal, and that happened to be this moment. Why not try and save a bit, hm? Still though, he had heard rumors online that the taste was greatly impacted if there was another kind of cheese added in. That just made him a bit hesitant to go against the recipe and instructions. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to stay within the lines and cook by the book. He really could just do it this time and maybe just avoid it in the future, no? Ah but what if he regretted it tonight? Eric couldn't decide, maybe he really should take a look at that provolone...

Suddenly, the faintest of sounds pierced his ears. It sounded like a voice, but with barely any volume. Turning his head, he laid eyes upon a red headed young woman and just... wow. For a moment, Eric just stared at her, but not rudely or anything. Well, some might consider it rude. But he just gazed at her. Really gazed. For a second, it felt like his heart skipped a beat. He remembered how hot Marisa was, his coworker's absolutely sexy fiance. But there was something different with this woman. She was drop dead gorgeous, and he found her attire very cute. Compared to what he remembered with Marisa, Eric honestly felt a deeper attraction. No offense to her, of course. It just left him speechless.

Then it finally donned on him that she had been speaking to him. He saw her lips move, but found himself barely breathing while he watched her soft looking lips. Though he thought maybe, just maybe, it would be a good idea to actually reply back to this woman. And just when such an epiphany struck him, this young woman took on a sudden downcast, almost hurt expression. Oh shit. This must have been his fault. "Oh, uh!" He fumbled a bit over his words, and the stack of cheese within his palms. The sharp cheddar wedge tumbled from the stack and landed on the ground (of course, wrapped). "Crap, crap, crap." Messily, he just set what he had randomly upon the shelves and quickly went to grab the sharp cheddar. "Hey, um, please don't be upset! I-I was just stuck trying to figure out which cheese to get and stuff, h-heh." Honestly, he had missed her words, but luckily, he provided the cheese to her with a sheepish smile. "I'm not trying to hog it, sorry. Just having difficulty deciding and all..." Eric trailed off a bit and rubbed the back of his head.

Within his free hand was the recipe, the ingredients marked off lightly with a pen. It would seem like Marisa, he was short an ingredient too. The font was large enough to tell that it asked for the same cheddar cheese, although roughly half of the block he actually offered to this beautiful woman that he had upset.

"I'm so sorry. It's all right, go ahead." Eric's smile was soft and sincere. Especially since he was looking at such a cute girl. God she was good looking. His cheeks heated up slightly as he knew he had been staring, looking off to the side sheepishly again while chuckling nervously. "S-Sorry."

Devon had forced herself to look up when there was a small silence after she stopped speaking. Did he even hear her? Of course he did, he was staring at her...really staring at her. Though it wasn't hostile, it wasn't a type of stare she was familiar with. Well...maybe. It kind of looked like the Damian would look at her at times, but this was a bit different. He looked almost lost. When finally opened his mouth to speak, it was almost as if he was nervous. No, he was nervous. But why? It was rare to see anyone nervous around her. Maybe because she was dressing like a girl? Suddenly she saw the cheese slip from his hands, and she backed up a little while he reached down to get it, allowing him to have his space.

When he smiled at her after spilling out his words, with a voice that could make her heart melt, she had to look away. Though a smile spread across her lips as well, so it didn't look like she was upset or anything. "Uhh..it's alright. You don't have to apologize..." She told him, though he continued apologizing afterwards, because she had caught him staring. Though she still wasn't sure why he was staring at her like that. He was blushing...was he actually attracted to her? She took a deep breath and calmed herself. Even if he was, he didn't know what she was. If he found out, he probably wouldn't look at her the same. "No, it's really alright...if you need it then..." She trailed off after he offered the cheese to her, remembering that her allegiance was to Marisa and her delicious Macaroni Casserole. She had to accept it and she did. Though still, this man was so cute. She looked at the recipe in his hand and then reached out slowly. "Umm..thank you. May I..?"

She really wanted to help him but still get what she came here first. She gently took the recipe from him and then looked it over briefly. She didn't want to tell him to get a different cheese, after all she didn't know much about certain flavors and ingredients. Though she did notice that it didn't require as much as the lone package they both had their eye on. "...This recipe isn't asking for much. Why don't you go to the deli and get some cheese sliced up there?" She suggested, hoping he wouldn't get offended for her suggestion. Giving him back the recipe she rubbed her hand against his by accident. Oh wow, it felt so warm and soft. Her face got even redder and she quickly brought it to her side. "If you want...I mean...you don't have to. You got here first...I can give this back."

Ugh, what was she doing? She needed this and he was giving it to her! Going back and forth like this..he must have thought she was indecisive.

When this girl in front of him finally spoke, he honestly fell head over heels from the sound of it. He barely knew her for more than five minutes, and it just felt right being around her. In front of her. Within her general company! Eric felt his heart thumping more, and he began to fiddle with the cheese in his hand, fingering flexing or rubbing at the packaging absentmindedly in these nervous twitches. He could only be thankful that he could actually speak to her still. And he didn't even know her name yet. He wondered what it could be. Something exotic? Maybe a regular name, but something like that wasn't a bad thing. He'd definitely remember it with her gorgeous face. Eric was getting lost in his own world, and when she gently took the recipe paper in his other hand, he blinked a couple times as if he had just walked into the grocery store.

"Oh, sure, sure." Eric wasn't sure why she wanted to take a look at it, but he let her anyway. But it did give him the chance to (unashamedly) check her out while her attention was elsewhere. The moment her eyes were preoccupied with the sheet, the tanned man took in her form, biting his lip lightly. To say that she was cute was an understatement. Whoever she was, she was beautiful. But Eric truly meant that; beautiful. From her head to her toes, she had an amazing figure. Her skin looked soft to the touch, yet also warm. And he would be lying to say that he wasn't imagining them mixed in a sea of blankets together, a lustful thought that definitely stirred him. But before it could get worse and noticeable, Eric calmed himself. "The deli?" He asked to confirm. "Oh, geez, I really don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place, heh..." Eric laughed sheepishly and reached out to accept the recipe back.

But their hands brushed, making him hold his breath slightly. Delicate fingers brushed against his own, slightly rougher thanks to his time on the beach and working with Damian in the shop. It was such a wonderful contrast, and he could only imagine what it would feel like to hold hands. He laughed again nervously, nodding his head. "Oh, uh, no go ahead. I think the deli would be perfect for what I need, you know?" Eric replied, looking down at the sheet of paper for the moment. "I'll go do that. Uh, right now actually. Thanks." He told her with a thankful smile. That was definitely one less thing to worry about, he thought, turning around to head on over to his new destination.

Yet he stopped himself as he came to the end of the alleyway. Looking back behind him, he chewed on his bottom lip again, fumbling with the paper just slightly before he was suddenly approaching the woman again. If she was walking away herself, he would call out to her. "H-Hey, um... I know, this is really crazy and sudden. But um," Eric paused ever so slightly. Words. What were the right words? Ugh, he felt like he was all over himself. A deep inhale followed, and he finally spoke again. "But, would you, you know, want to hang out? Later? You're obviously busy right now and stuff, but uh... Maybe..." Suddenly, he recalled the annual fair in town! That would be a perfect date night! Well, um, really just hanging out, they just met and all... maybe a date? "How about the fair? Uh, this weekend? Oh god, I'm an idiot. That's already tomorrow."

Rubbing the back of his head, anyone could tell that Eric was nervous, but he looked at her curiously. With hope. Awaiting her inevitable reply. He didn't say the word "date", but it didn't take a philosopher to decode his request. "Ugh, even worse! I never introduce myself!" Clearing his throat and taking another deep breath, he smiled at her once more. It held some excitement behind those lips, like he was... just having fun talking to the girl. "My name's Eric. It's really nice to meet you."

Back
Top Bottom