Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

Marisa herself was getting sexually aroused by the feel of both their lips cupped against her nipples. She had almost lost it a few time during their feeding session, but luckily the young women were loud themselves, gossiping idly and giggling about their boyfriends. The pressure in her nipples began to ease as she watched the two men stroke their cocks while massaging her breasts at the same time. By the time the girls left, they were all sexually pleased and ready to proceed with their day at the beach. Although as soon as they got out of the cave, Marisa had run off to the bathroom.

Saying goodbye to Eric as the day came to a close, she fell asleep on the ride home. She had every right to be tired, considering that she had just experienced one of the greatest experiences in her life life. She couldn't wait to do it again, as long as Damian was involved. She got more pleasure from him sharing her then from experiencing another man. And the lactation happening at exactly the right moment made it all the more pleasurable. She'd have to ask the doctor what was the best way to keep her breasts from leaking when she had to go to work. They had yet to buy a breast pump yet because they hadn't expected it to happen so soon.

When the day of their anniversary came, Marisa knew that she wasn't allowed to do anything on this day. Not that she was complaining. She loved it when he cooked for her and took on her responsibilities around the house, and she knew that very soon that those days were going to become more frequent. As her belly grew larger and her pregnancy began to wear on her spirit, she knew that maternity leave from work wasn't far off. Still, she didn't like the idea of her being stuck at home doing nothing all day. The doctor had warned her that she might be put on bed rest sooner than they had anticipated.

Breakfast was delicious. Marisa savored every minute of the fresh berries and whip cream with strawberry syrup on her pancakes. He was getting better with his cooking now that he had watched her. When he mentioned the boat ride, she smiled and got dressed. It was a warm and sunny day, so she decided to put on a pink sleeveless summer dress adorned with a white bow just beneath her bust. that reached her knees. She had regretted buying her summer dresses a little too soon, because she didn't think she'd her belly and breasts would be so big. They had to take a trip to the maternity store soon so she could take back the clothes she had never wore and buy bigger ones, which was a little embarrassing.

She even had an excuse to bring along that lace parasol that she had bought from a friend. It provided her with plenty of shade as they rowed out into the middle of the lake. It was such a beautiful site. She fiddled with the pendant that he had given her and smiled at him when he asked how much she had been enjoying her day. "Today has been so lovely...you always outdo yourself." She spun the umbrella in her hands and watched the shadows dance across her delicate skin. She had something on her mind, that was for sure. Even though Marisa had stopped being abstinent, that old fashion spirit of her was still present.

She wanted Damian to propose to her. She thought that today would be the perfect day to do so. After all, she was carrying his child, and even though they'd probably have their baby girl out of wedlock, she still wanted to look forward to a marriage in the near future. Though, even if he didn't, she wouldn't be upset with him. "It makes me feel bad...the surprise I'm planning for you wasn't nearly as extravagant." She continued, her eyes going back to his and then leaning forward to place her soft lips against him.

The day was absolutely just gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as the beautiful woman that sat across from him in the boat. It appeared that she was really starting to feel effects of being pregnant. He could see it in her expression, the way her eyes seemed to be tired frequently. Yet, Marisa was as persistent as always. He even assumed that should she be on the brink of death, the death bed would do very little to strap her down. Even Damian might not be able to hold her back. The thought momentarily brought a chuckle from his lips before he came to the present, gazing lovingly into her eyes.

Outdone himself? Barely. Though, it was always good to hear her compliments. "I try, baby. I try." He said, sticking out his tongue playfully while dipping into their picnic basket. This was also thanks to the culinary stylings of Damian, though his finesse and extravagance were more towards hooking up a surround sound system or gaming PC. As a result, they mainly had simple sandwiches like the day at the beach. Crude, yet effective, and these were packed filled with their favorite things. Sure, it was nowhere near a five star restaurant's salmon meal with lovely sprinklings of exotic spices or paprika. Though, Damian thought it was pretty damn good.

"So, I was thinkin' of maybe doin' some pretty fun things today since we have the day to ourselves." Damian told her with a happy smile. "Okay, first off, this boat ride with lunch together. Then, I thought we'd enjoy a little walk around the park and take a break every now and then if you get tired. They've got that little pet festival goin' on today, and I have a feelin' you'll wanna squeal over some cute puppies. Next, I nice little dinner at a fancy restaurant, and no worries, I've already called ahead with reservations. Finally, to have a bit more fun, how about a ghost tour at the old chapel down the road?" He asked her. When they began dating, he was always watching paranormal investigation shows, enjoying their findings or the many exotic places that were on the television. Why not be a part of that tonight?

OOC: Oh, so much fail. I couldn't make a good one for ya, BD. ;_;

((It wasn't crap. =( ))

Marisa loved the sandwiches he made for her. Sure, they were nothing fancy, but they still tasted very good. At least to her. Most of the things he packed for her to eat were those weird concoctions she always loved. Those odd cravings had yet to settle down. When she listened for the plans he had today, she was already tired just from listening to them, but she wouldn't let her lethargy get the best of her. She drank some water and then smiled at him. "I can't wait..." She said before moving her hand into her oversize bag of a purse and then pulling out her morning sickness pills. It wasn't as bad as when it first started, but sometimes she did get a little queasy.

She also needed to take note that her nipples were tingling again and it was time to pump them soon, but she could wait until another time. She had been so focused on her bodies combination of tiredness, queasiness, and tenderness that she had finally realized what he said about the old chapel. She had always knew about his fantasy of paranoia, and she was okay with it...but she had played it off as if she were fascinated with it. Instead, she was deathly afraid of the idea of ghosts or spirits. Still, she managed to keep a composed face.

After they finished their lunch on the boat, they went to their next destination. She did better than she thought with the walking, only having to rest once for a drink of water. She leaned her head on him and smiled, imagining them coming to this park to go on a walk with their baby girl. She still had to buy the stroller...there was so much to do. She kissed his cheek and then sighed happily. She was the luckiest woman in the world to have someone like Damian.

The pet festival was in the heart of the park, and Marisa had a hard time not adopting every puppy or kitten she saw. The main reason why she didn't think it was a good idea was because a puppy or a kitten required so much effort, and with Damian about to work longer hours and her barely being able to take care of herself while h was gone, there was no way she'd put a little animal through that. They deserved a lot more attention then she could offer.

They stayed their for quite a while, socializing with pet owners or soon to be pet owners as well as looking at the pets. It was amazing how being pregnant was a good conversation starter. An animal shelter worker even tried to convince them to buy an older doberman for protection when Damian was not home. But Marisa was sure that she couldn't handle the responsibility and declined. A cat would be the better pet to her anyway, as they were highly independent and still great company.

As the day came to a close and the festival began to come to an end, they were on their way to the restaurant. Marisa was looking forward to what he had in store for her.

OOC: Oh em gee, finally back on Blue Moon more.

Things were a lot more meaningful now. Before, they were still sort of in that raunchy phase where their lusts never seemed to be sated whether it be returning from working out or simply having that tingling in the crotch. With Marisa finally starting to cater under her pregnancies side effects, it seemed she needed a bit of a time out. It was not all that bad, and of course they could take it a little more romantically than pure animalistic behavior. This paved the way for roses, sweet mutterings, and best of all, quality time together. He cherished it greatly and would not mind one bit. There would be some times where they would seem to cut back from the sex. It was nice and calm, definitely something that Marisa needed. He was really concerned about the only woman in his heart.

The idea of this festival was maybe take her mind off of the pregnancy a little bit with one of her favorite things. Oh yes, that doberman would be perfect for not only protection and being an excellent addition to their soon to be family, though it would be difficult to handle them both. Especially when their young one was on the way very soon. Though, Damian kept the shelter worker's card. Maybe along the road, they could have a doberman. Or, even a German Sheperd. 'Heh, one thing at a time.' The man thought, rubbing the back of his head while walking alongside Marisa throughout the pet festival. They saw every breed imaginable, and he was pretty sure he had at least every dog hair that exhausted on Earth on him.

Eventually the day came to an end. Dinner was next on the list, and there was a lovely restaurant he had in mind. It was five star and had the most delicious meat, seafood, vegetables, etc. The food they served had so much taste, so much flavor that it could blow someone's mind away. Sure, it could take a bite out of someone's wallet, but every once in a while did not hurt, right? Damian thought just that as he brought his lover to the fine eatery. Immediately, they were seated at a cozy corner in the restaurant with lovely candles and some soft music playing off in the middle of the room. Violins, piano, the classical music for romance.

They were given their menus and time to order, Damian smiling warmly across from her as he leaned forward. "So, what do you think? Just wait for the food, Marisa. You'll love it." He said to her in a hushed excitement. There was a shimmer in his eye, filled with happiness and joy. However, there was a smidgeon of something else. Oh, what could it be? Who knows? Damian could hide it so well sometimes.

Marisa usually never went out to eat for dinner. Mostly because she could make five star meals herself, but when he was taking her out to eat it was different. He obviously could not prepare fine cuisine for her at home. Besides, the atmosphere of a restaurant was sometimes more romantic than at home. When the waiter offered them whine she politely declined. She hadn't touched a drop or alcohol since the night she lost her virginity. She had completely forgiven him for that, but still the memory lingered. Some days it excited her, other days not so much. It all depended on how she was feeling.

She gave him a big smile even though the day had wore her out. She was usually hungry all the time, so she was looking forward to their meals. She noticed that there was an excited look in his eyes, and she simply dismissed it as the remainder of what was left of this beautiful day. She leaned in to press her lips against his. "I know I'll love it because you brought me here. Besides, I've been meaning to taste things I haven't tried before." She looked into his eyes and then sat back in her chair, holding his hand across the table as they listened to the romantic music. It was truly a perfect evening.

And then their food came, first the appetizers which were simply delectable. Then the main course. Damian was right to bring her here, because this had been the best restaurant she had ever been to in town. She had to remember everything she tasted in this dish so she could try to make it herself. "I never thought to add lemon in something with this sort of texture. It gives it a zesty taste." She said happily. She usually did that whenever she tasted good cooking that wasn't hers. She had an impressive tongue and could usually pick apart the ingredients just from the taste. Soon she finished, and she had just enough room for dessert. "This was so good, Damian...you're so wonderful to me." Marisa smiled happily.

When they shared their kiss, he smiled and caressed her cheek while watching her sit back. Even in the low light, he could see her lovely face and features as clear as day. It made his heart warm as he held her hand across the table. "You're always tryin' to improve your food knowledge, aren't you, babe?" He chuckled softly, his fingers caressing her smooth skin gently. "I definitely don't mind one bit, especially since that just means I get an amazin' lunch or dinner some time soon." Damian chuckled softly, looking up as the food was brought to them.

He had to agree that everything was really great. He had only dreamt of going to a fancy restaurant like this, and plenty of those dreams had Marisa in them. A night on the town, cheesy romantic atmosphere, everything was perfectly set like his dreams. All that was left to do was act it out and eat dinner. And boy, did he eat. It was really good too, and although he could not place the flavors and ingredients like Marisa could, Damian definitely could tell when something was cooked real well. "If by 'zesty' you mean amazingly delicious, then heck yes!" The man said out happily, sitting back and sighing happily. Their plates were soon taking away and usually this would be when the check would be given to the man of the table, and it would be paid. Well, Damian had something else in store.

With a loving smile, he squeezed her hands and leaned in closer. "Hey, we've just got one more dish to share." He told her, his eyes drifting behind her. The waiter had been keeping a close eye on them, and when he saw the eye contact, he gave a knowing smile and disappeared towards the kitchen. For the meantime, her lover just chatted with her as they waited. Yet, there was not a long wait at all (come on, it was planned!). A singled covered plate was brought out, the silver lid reflecting their images. Damian placed his hand on the knob on top of it, ready to lift.

"Now, I'm pretty stuffed, though..." He smiled playfully, chuckling. "I might be able to help you finish it off under one condition." Suddenly, he pulled the lid off the plate, revealing a delicious looking slice of chocolate pie with frosting worthy of a thousand photographs. However, what would really catch her eyes would be the tiny little glisten in the center of the frosting. It was a diamond ring, not a huge rock, but definitely a lovely shiny stone.

Damien looked deeply into her eyes, a loving expression on his face. "If you marry me, that is." He said to her, a hand holding hers tightly.

She enjoyed the kiss, and his touch as she leaned back into her chair. The candle light was so romantic, especially when she watched it dance across his features. She ended up finishing her dinner after him, and she was very satisfied and almost sleepy with her full belly. When he informed her about the one last dish, she couldn't help but notice that he was very excited about it for some reason. Marisa was almost full enough to deny the dessert, but the dinner was so nice and Damian had worked so hard to prepare all of this that she didn't have the heart. She nodded and then waited for their last course before they would go back to the comfort of their home. She had a surprise waiting for him there after all.

When the waiter set the plate down in front of them, she couldn't help but realize the presentation was a lot fancier than their previous courses. She then began to feel butterflies in her stomach as her sub conscious figured out what was happening before she did. She begin to smile widely as he placed his fingers on the knob of the dishes, and watched him reveal to her what she had been wanting for a very long time now. "Oh my God.." She whispered, staring down at the beautiful engagement ring that sat neatly on top of the frosting of the cake.

She then heard the magic words. He proposed to her. He was really doing it. She couldn't help but nod excitedly, nearly bouncing up and down in her chair. "Yes, yes I'll marry you!" She said excitedly, getting up from her chair and then holding out her hand so he could put the ring on her. She could hear the claps and cheers of the eaves droppers, and that made her even more excited. Marisa could feel tears coming to her eyes. This was really happening. She was about to become Damian's fiance.

Damian watched her face light up, that gorgeous smile only melting more of his heart as she found what he knew she was waiting for for a long time. No, he was not doing this simply because they were going to have a child soon. This was something he had long planned out for quite some time, just now seemed like the perfect moment. He honestly wished that he would have done it for her sooner, maybe before he impregnated her to make it seem more right. There was a possibility that her friends might think that he had done it because he knocked her up, but the more he thought about it, the more he did not care. This was their moment. Damian shouldn't care about what others thought about how this went. So, with a loving smile, he plucked the ring from the cake and wiped the frosting off of it carefully. Oh yes, the reveal was quite great. He just hoped the frosting did not make it sticky or anything.

The table did create a small amount of distance, so he slid out of his chair and knelt beside her (one knee, of course), taking her hand and carefully sliding the ring on. A perfect fit, just as he thought. Secretly, Damian had phoned Marisa's parents about a week ago, revealing to them his plan. Of course, that was when Marisa came in asking about if they could go get something for her weird food cravings, so he had to swiftly hang up on them. Later that night, he apologized greatly but found out Marisa's ring size from her mother. Then it was off to finding the ring, which was just plenty of fun. He enjoyed every single second of speaking with the jewelers and seeing their selection until finally the ring he had his eyes set on came into view. Damian immediately bought it, carried the box in his pocket, and had to carefully hide the ring while he lived with Marisa. And, this was much harder than it would seem. Marisa had her ways of getting secrets from him. Now, they were amazing ways to get secrets from him, and rarely did the young man mind, but for this sort of situation, he did his very best to keep his lips sealed. It all paid out in the end.

"I'm really the luckiest guy in the world to have you, Marisa." Damian said to her, smiling brightly as he leaned up to kiss her lovingly. The claps and cheers went around even more, making him smile and chuckle through their kiss. He broke away, caressing her cheek and wiping away a small tear that ran down it. "Oh, and don't worry about desert. It's mainly for show, I'm stuffed." He told her with a wink, holding her hand tightly as he felt the cold gold band on her ring finger. This felt nice, really nice.

Marisa's parents ecstatic to hear that Damian was finally proposing to their daughter. Even though there was a bit of annoyance with him for getting their daughter pregnant before marriage, all was forgiven when he had phoned them about his plan. Marisa thought that they sounded weird when they asked her how things were with Damian and the giggles her mother would let out each time she ever mentioned anything about their anniversary. For the most part, her relationship with her parents was very good, even though they had moved across the coast some time ago after Marisa had moved out. They liked Damian well enough that they didn't get as angry as a normal parent would whenever their daughter had an unplanned pregnancy. Of course they knew nothing about how it happened, even though her mother poked around and asked Marisa repeatedly on why she had changed her mind about the abstinence.

Marisa closed her eyes as he leaned up to kiss her, enjoying the attention she was being given from their spectators. She watched him as he wiped one of her tears away and then embraced him as soon as he stood up to his feet. "I love you so much." She whispered in his ear. She called over the waiter and asked him to box up the dessert. It was apart of their engagement dinner, she wasn't just going to leave it there. As soon as they paid for their meal and drove off, Marisa was so excited to get home. To think that just ten minutes ago she was exhausted for their day together.

When they got back to their home, Marisa kicked off her shoes and then stopped him from going any further. "Stay here at the door, When I call you, you can join me in the bedroom." She smiled at him seductively, and then pranced down into the hall way and into the bedroom. In the five minutes she had told him to go start the car and wait for her this morning, she had spread out rose pedals all in the hall way leading up to their bed, and had a trail of candles as well on the floor and around their bedroom. She lit them one by one and then went into the master bathroom, taking off her clothes and freshening up a bit before slipping on her new lingerie. A black garter belt attached to black fishnets. Lacy underwear that wasn't quite a thong but didn't cover much of her round cheeks, and a black lacy bra. She brushed her hair out so it looked nice and then got on top of their bed.

To add the last cheesy thing to the romantic scene, she reached over to their radio that had her iPod plugged in, and put on music to set the mood. "Come her my love." She called sexily, playing with her necklace that he had given her last Christmas.

"I love you, babe." He whispered back, squeezing her hand lovingly as they began to walk out. The drive home was filled with more excitement as he spoke with Marisa, asking how excited she had felt or teasing her that she had to wait fairly long. Of course he did not mean to make her wait that long, and granted, Damian should have done it a bit sooner. The past was the past however, and now they had a long future to work on together. He smiled brightly at the memories they would be creating. First, their wedding of course and having their fun on the honeymoon. But, better yet, Damian enjoyed thoughts of when they would be caring for their little one, boy or girl. The gender did not matter, what mattered was the family aspect. He was looking forward to it. No, really. Damian was super excited about becoming a father and Marisa becoming a mother. The tech man hoped that she shared the same joy as well.

Damian walked in, doing the same with his shoes and whistling happily until he felt a hand upon his chest (broader now thanks to regular gym visits with Marisa and occasionally Eric). "Hm? Oh, um, okay." He replied to her, hearing that seductive edge to her voice. Did she have something planned now? Oh, how his mind began to think of what she had in mind. As she walked down the hall, he shamelessly ran his eyes up and down her body, checking out her back end which he reminded him that he had yet to give her a firm, lusty spank. This did nothing to sate his appetite for her, a small bulge starting to build as he tried to clean up his imagination. Could he be blamed? Even as mother to be, Marisa still was the most beautiful woman he knew with plenty of sex appeal. The more he thought about her, the more blood ran down to his groin.

He nearly missed her calling him, and he began walking towards their room. He walked into the doorway, hearing the music from a few steps away which made him smile. Though, once he stood there, his jaw nearly hit the floor. The rose petals were a romantic touch, and so were the candles, yet she was the one stealing the show. His eyes started from her fishnet covered legs (that was his weakness), taking in her delicious curves and pregnant bully. The lacy underwear looked stunning upon her body, the bra matching perfectly as he momentarily just stared at her ample cleavage. Once he reached her face, Damian got lost in those eyes, her hair like the finest silk crafted by the gods.

"Uhhh..." He said aimlessly, standing there as a large bulge protruded from his slacks, but even his lust was not able to initially kick him out of his amazement.

Marisa was very much ready to be a mother. She was scared of a few things, but every new mother was. Sometimes she felt bad about her first reaction when she found out, thinking that her life was over. But now, she couldn't think of anything happier than making a family with the man she loved. She knew that he could depend on him to support her and her child, and he couldn't be happier doing it.

A part of her felt a little self conscious about her belly, but that part was silence as soon as she saw her man walk in and stare at her. She noticed his cock growing hard in his pants even with him standing in the door way. She smiled at him, getting up from her side and then getting on all fours, crawling to the edge of the bed. She figured she'd try something different tonight. Roleplaying was always an idle interest for them both, and he seemed to like it whenever she playfully pretended to be a cat.

"What's the matter, Damian. Cat got your tongue?" She said, feeling a little silly at the pun, but still meowed playfully and swayed her hips back and forth, licking her lips. "I've been a bad kitty and I need to be punished...Are you going to give me the punishment I deserve?" She then moved herself so that her ass was facing him, teasing him more as he could now see her rear, the fabric of the panties barely covering up her entrance that was already tingling with excitement.

He watched as Marisa moved around so sensuously, teasing him with that sexy little voice of hers. On all fours, he could see plenty of her cleavage, watching than as she changed her position to wiggle that fine ass of hers at him. It was an invitation to just ravage her all night long, he was sure. Her panties were tight on her hidden opening, making him lick his lips as he could not hold himself back any longer. Marisa knew exactly which buttons to push to get the animal out of him. "I'll give you more than you deserve." He told her, undoing his shirt and tossing it to the side carelessly. Soon, he was working on his pants, but at the same time he brought a hand down on her behind, spanking her hard and smirking at the sound. "Sometimes I think you're bad just so I can punish you. That makes you a really naughty kitty, and that means I have to give you extra punishment tonight." Damian said in a husky tone, caressing the spot where he just spanked her, bringing his hand up and swatting her rear once more.

Once his aching hard on was released, Marisa's lover began rubbing her through her panties, feeling how damp and warm she was. This little kitty was waiting, and it made him wonder if she was looking forward to this all day. A naughty little secret of hers, she kept from him. But, then again, it was also a lovely surprise. "You've made my dick nice and hard. That's your responsibility now. How are you gonna fix it, Marisa?" He asked her with that same dark, dominating tone he spoke in plenty of times before. Kicking off his boxers and pants, he began to stroke his hard length with his free hand, the other still getting her really wet for tonight's events. "The longer you make me wait for an answer, the longer you'll have to wait for this cock, Marisa." Damian warned her, slapping her covered crotch teasingly.

He stood right behind her as she was on all fours on the bed, one hand now buried in her underwear as his cock head was only inches away from her covered opening, ready to tear through her new lingerie like a hot knife through butter. Marisa had really lit a fire in him, and she knew she could be the only one to put it out. This would be quite the interesting night indeed.

Marisa loved Damian no matter what he looked like, but even she could not deny that whenever he took his shirt off now it was a very arousing site. She would love going to the gym, beach, or public pool and see a lot of women looking him up and down when he took off his shirt. And then the disappointment when they saw him kissing his pregnant girlfriend, or most of them assumed wife. When we walked towards her, she stopped ogling him and then looked into his eyes, curving herself so he could watch him better from behind. As his hand drew back she flinched and then felt the familiar sting of his hand slapping against her ass, leaving a big red spot that burned as the blood rushed to it. She moaned excitedly at the second slap, but did not close her eyes. No, she wanted to see his behemoth of a cock spring from its confines.

She licked her lips when he managed to free his cock, and immediately felt his fingers rubbing against her already wet panties. Like a kitty in heat, she reacted instantly and then began to sway her hips, trying her best to turn her moans into purrs. "Mmnnn, but I didn't mean to make you all big and hard like that...I'm sure that it would appreciated being pressed into my cleavage, among other things." She smirked up at him, loving the way he was speaking down to her. She had always loved it ever since the night he had made her a woman.

"But, I think what it really wants is to be inside of my hot pussy...I can feel it twitching from her from being so close to it." She backed herself into him a little, so that just the tip of his cock was pressed against her wet entrance. "It's your call...you're the one that's punishing this kitty..."

The way her skilled tongue ran over her lips made a shiver run down his spine slowly, his fingers slowly moving the wet fabric of her lace underwear to the side so he could get a better look at those glistening nether lips of hers. Her purring moans did very little to help calm his lust. In fact, they just turned up the heat even more. "I'm sure it would love to be anywhere on you... or in you." He said, leaning down to nip at her ear while his hands went up and down her sides. For a moment, he left her dripping pussy, teasing it while his hands touched any exposed skin on her body. Her thighs, shoulders, back or cleavage, no place was safe from his roaming hands. Even as his hands came to her belly, he lovingly rubbed it, careful not to add too much pressure before moving to her round cheeks again. Damian noticed the red mark of his hand, smirking proudly at his work.

A sudden groan escaped his lips as she backed herself upon the tip of his manhood, a small dribble of precum mixing in with her own juices as he kissed her neck. "Mmn, if we didn't spend the day goin' around town so much, I'd see if we could spend the entire night punishin' each and every one of your holes." Damian himself had some energy, but he was still aware of Marisa's limitations. Her body was of course working for two now, so after this love making, he was certain she would want some rest. That was perfectly fine with him. He could live with fucking her hard enough to make her pass out on the bed.

"Here I come." Damian whispered to her naughtily, slowly driving his cock into the pussy of his lover. The warm, wet sensation wrapped around him like velvet glove, making his entire member tingle with pleasure. They had been together so many times that he swore Marisa's pussy formed around his cock as if in muscle memory. It made him even more proud, claiming her body as his in so many ways that it remembered him. Of course, he delivered the same to Marisa, knowing that he could reach all the right spots within her or on her. "Oh Marisa." Damian groaned before moving into a steady rhythm, pulling out and pushing all the way back in.

As she felt him pull her underwear to the side, she rested her upper body down so that her head was resting against the bed. She could feel herself twitching a little and getting wetter as he stared at her most private area. Hearing his words, she giggled a little, shivering as she felt his lips against her ear. Her puffy nipples instantly got hard as he began feeling her up, and she enjoyed feeling the warmth of his breath on the back of her neck. As he stopped to caress her belly she sighed happily, wondering what he was thinking about as he did so.

Marisa sometimes wished she had more energy to go on those marathons of sex like they used to, but unless they had done nothing all day or she had napped she always passed out after sex. Damian might have thought it was cute, but whenever she woke up the next day she would feel bad and hoped to God she hadn't fell asleep during intercourse. Each day that became more of an insecurity but he told her she was just being silly.

All those thoughts were pushed out of her head as she felt him press against her entrance while she was still face down on the bed. She loved him fucking her from behind. Not only could she feel him even deeper inside of her, but it was a symbolic pose that made her feel even more submissive to him as he mounted her. She cried out in pleasure as he entered her, feeling his glide in thanks to how wet she already was. She tightened around him as her body tensed up, biting her lower lip as she heard her name. "Damian.." She moaned softly, straining to look back at him.

His motions were long and deep, leaving only the head of his cock within her before he shoved it deep in one go. He loved the way her pussy seemed to cling to him while he was inside her. It was as if she never wanted him to leave her depths, and to be quite honest, every time he went in it was difficult to pull out (if it wasn't the pleasure egging him on). He loved Marisa deeply, craved her body and mind. Every bit of her he was enthralled over. And now that he asked for her hand, it only helped to sow in his deep devotion for her. This session too was a symbol of his love for her. And lust, that is.

The power and dominance over her was something he adored. Especially when he pistoned into her from behind like a pair of animals. Sometimes Damian would be that dark kind of dominance like many times before, thrusting into her wildly and holding her down securely, almost to keep her from going anywhere. That was the animal in him clawing out. But, at times he could be that sweet, loving type of controlling. There would be the gentle caresses along her body and breasts as he thrust in and out, their bodies matching a perfect rhythm. Somehow, for this moment, he mixed in a bit of both. The way he moved within Marisa was in such a way to maximize her own pleasure, something he always strived for. However, his body was pressed on top of hers, keeping her from moving away (as if she wanted to). Damian's hands also sought out hers, interlocking their fingers together, but also pinning them down above her head as he gently bit into her neck. His goal was to make her feel the pent up lust that belonged to her, but to also drill into her (no pun intended) who she belonged to. Him.

"Fuck, baby..." His groans became louder as he let his hot breath wash over her naked skin, his pelvis slapping against her rear as he went faster and faster, panting now.

Marisa loved when he pulled out all the way and slammed back into her. She enjoyed the sounds of their body meeting over and over again. Her cunt began to twitch slightly as a wave of pleasure tingled between her thighs and up into her stomach. When they made love, she couldn't think of anything else. It was as if her mind went blank, and all she was capable of was moaning and panting underneath him. Their gasps for breath and moans were almost in sync with the joining of their bodies. She began to increase in volume. Thank God they didn't have thin walls so if they ever had company they didn't have to worry about being quiet.

It was as if their bodies were taken over by pure animal instinct. She would naturally submit to him now, just like she had when he had taken her virginity. It was a symbol of her giving herself to him. Even though they were equal in partnership, behind closed doors she was his. She could feel her nipples throbbing and beginning to leak sweet sticky milk into her new bra, but she didn't care. He could feel it in his had as he groped her breast. When he pinned her hands above her head, she arched herself against him and moaned louder, feeling herself already getting close to an orgasm. How could she not, when he was purposely driving himself against her sweet spot?

Enough so that she could feel her nectar dripping down her thighs, and the noise of his dick going in and out of her began to grow more obscene and wet. "So good.." She moaned in response to him. "So good...I'm gonna cum...."

His hands immediately went to cup her lovely breasts, squeezing and fondling them as he began to feel her lactating into the palm of his hand. The milk was warm, and he could not help himself from bringing it to his mouth and drinking happily. Damian loved the taste of it, and whenever she started, he always volunteered to help clean her up. It even reminded him of when they went to the beach with Eric, how the two waltzed off to a secluded spot to mess around until Damian joined them. And they ended their day suckling on Marisa's hard nipples, enjoying the delicious milk she had to offer. Past events made him that much hornier and harder, pounding her even harder as he himself began to feel himself grew nearer and nearer to climax.

One hand went down to rub her sweet little nub fast and hard to bring her to an explosive climax. Damian knew the way Marisa liked it. After all the times they've gone together, it would be a shame if he didn't. "Me too, Marisa... I'm cumming..." He moaned into her ear, starting to grunt. The home stretch, if one could call it that, was when Damian really let loose. That was when the primal instincts kicked, his speed and power picking up as he rocked his pregnant lover back and forth on the mattress. "I'm cumming...!" He shouted out lustfully, shoving himself as deep as he could within her body, reaching that blissful ending.

Warm, hot seed poured into her depths, filling her womb for who knows how many times before. He groaned throughout his release, holding her against his body as he went rigid, buried balls deep within her. "Oh fuck, Marisa... it feels so good." Damian managed to grunt out, shuddering as another jet of hot cum ran inside her. A single stream joined her own feminine love juices trailing down her thighs. A lovely wet spot formed on their bed, but it was nothing they were new to.

She loved the feeling of him groping and milking her breasts. She didn't get a chance to milk them much today because they were out, so they were aching to be sucked on and played with, anything to get the milk flowing. She liked it especially when he played with them both at the same time, it also reminded her of the time on the beach where Damian and Eric milked her until she was dry.

The thought of that, was beginning to push her over the edge. When he moved his hand down to her clit and began to play with it as he pounded into her, she began to pant heavily. He knew exactly how to push her to a climax so that she would cum with him. And even when he moaned that he was about to cum, it made her even more excited. "I'm cumming too Damian! Ahhh!" She cried out as he continued to slam into her over and over. She didn't cum until she felt his hot seed spurting inside of her. She closed her eyes and groaned, shuddering underneath him. When her climax came to an end, she relaxed underneath him despite him still holding onto to her.

After that, she closed her eyes. She stayed awake for maybe another minute or so, but then she was out like a light.

Waking up the next morning, she found herself in his embrace. She looked over to the clock and saw that it was already nine am. She closed her eyes and laid there for a few minutes before sitting up. They had something to do this morning, so she decided she'd wake him up too. Nudging him softly, she leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Come on, dearest, we have errands to run." She said happily, and then looked down at her hand. Staring at her engagement ring in awe, she remembered all of last night and instantly the excitement came back and she was full of energy.

"Come on, we have to go to the maternity store!" She urged him, getting on top of him playfully.

Everything he had in him was immediately poured into her body, and while he could have gone another round, Damian was feeling pretty exhausted as well. Perhaps it was all of the pent up excitement of the day and knowing full well what he had in store for her. Then again, it could also be the way that Marisa always seemed to know how to work him. Or maybe even a mixture of both? Whatever it was, the love of her life found his arms wrapped around the love of his life as they rested upon the bed, kissing the back of her neck once before feeling all of the weariness wash over him. "Good night, angel." He said sleepily before passing out.

When morning came, DJ was still fast asleep. It was strange how Marisa had this internal clock of hers going, when Damian should have the same thing. Sadly, he did not, and lots of times he overslept. Thankfully, his loving wife to be was there to wake him up with a beaming smile and gorgeous eyes. The kiss on his cheek made him smile, but he simply stretched and kept his eyes shut. "Mmn, five more minutes." He mumbled and put his hands underneath the pillow. Someone, though, was full of energy bright early in the morning, hopping on top of him as he opened an eye, stretching once more. "Well, since I don't need maternity clothes, I'm guessing that means I get to see you get naked and try on some nice things." Damian said with a wink. It was then that he felt a familiar stirring in his crotch, but for now, he willed it away. "Whoa, down boy." He said comically to his own genitalia, chuckling as he leaned up to kiss Marisa lovingly upon the lips.

"Let's get ready then. The sooner we leave, the sooner we'll find all the best stuff before some expecting soccer mom grabs it." He told her, kissing her again before hopping up. Last night's adventure definitely warranted a shower, so he stepped in immediately, inviting Marisa as well. When she hopped in, he playfully splashed her and gave her bottom a couple of spanks. However, he kept reminding himself to save the fun for later. He knew that after going to the maternity store, it would no doubt be straight to either A, home; B, a secluded spot away from viewers; or even C, right there in the damn mall parking lot. Then again, all were very valid locations in which Damian was happily to screw his fiance in.

After the shower, Damian tossed on a pair of dark denim jeans, and a slim fitted v-neck tee that showed off his growing muscles. Tossing on a pair of shoes that went with his shirt, he threw on his favorite watch that Marisa got him for their very first anniversary. He even once had to go jump in the sewers to get it back, but he sure as hell would not lose that watch. "Ready to go, baby?" He called from in front of the front door, grabbing his keys.

Marisa loved making Damian horny, so much that sometimes it was hard to get their priorities straight. She was still kind of nervous about sex in public ever since the Beach situation. It was a thrill, but none the less it was a little scary. Still, all the convincing Damian needed to do was pet her just right, or fondle her large breasts. After her shower she put on a red halter top and short denim shorts that were folded at the bottom and then grabbed her purse. "I honestly can't wait until I can fit back into my normal clothes, but I want to keep looking sexy for you." She giggled as they walked out of the door. Whenever they went together now, usually he drove. He really was going out of his way to treat her so well even though she didn't think she needed it.

Devon was currently the only one working this morning at Macy's Maternity. It was a rather small store and not many people came in. Devon tried to do her best to make people think she was male. It was just easier that way. She didn't have much of a bust size, and she was a little tall. She wore bulky shirts and denim jeans all the time. She didn't want to stand out, but she had avoided awkward situations by pretending to be a boy. Very awkward situations. Technically she wasn't lying. She had a penis. But just below that was also the entrance of a woman.

Devon was so afraid to get close to anyone. Now that she was 24 she had become lonely working dead end jobs and just barely getting by. There was no one to come home to, no one to hang out with. She was alone. And that is exactly why she hated working at this store. A couple that looked about her age came in, laughing and giggling. Devon noticed the ring on the girls finger and looked away. People were settling down at her age and she never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend. How could she ever get close to anyone being what she was?

Marisa smiled and waved at the store clerk, who waved back. She then went straight to the counter and then placed the bag of clothes that she had to take back on the counter. "We're just here for an exchange, seems I got a bit bigger than I expected." She said with a smile. Devon returned the smile and then nodded at her. "When you're ready you can come back and I'll start the transaction." When the couple turned their backs, Devon glared at them. She hated how people could be so happy and she was so alone.

She watched the couple pick out some things and both go to the back to dressing rooms. She didn't want them doing anything funny so she followed them back, being careful to pretend as if she were straightening up the racks.

The ride was fun, Damian shooting up questions about what she wanted to get since she still wanted to look sexy. "Honestly, Marisa, you do a hell of a good job now. Anymore sexy, and it'll be downright illegal." He told her, chuckling at his own joke as he pulled them into the mall parking lot. Thankfully, it was perfect weather; right smack dab in the middle of just right temperature, no humidity, and awesome sunshine and breeze. Yes, today was the perfect day to go to the mall, or do anything for that matter. "You were looking at Macy's Maternity a couple weeks ago in a magazine right? I heard from a lot of friends that their wives shopped there a lot. Must be a good brand." Damian said, offering the crook of his arm as they waltzed into the mall. He remembered working in one. The glitz and glamour of retail was hard to resist, but roughly about a year or so of working, then it became just that; retail. His first job in the mall probably was fun for about a little less than half the time he actually worked in there.

Upon entering the store, Damian joined in waving to the store clerk, though he stopped for a moment to take a look at... him? 'Hm.' He wanted to ponder a little more on the situation, but Marisa had him up at the cash register as Marisa explained her exchange. At least here, he was able to get a closer look. It was strange, however he could not shake the feeling that something felt a little different about this store clerk. It was just odd, he just had a different aura around him. While they spoke to one another, he crossed his arms and rubbed the back of his head, thinking on it some more till Marisa had dragged him over again to a clothes rack.

"Really? You like that color?" "No no no, the one with the- yeah, that one." "Oo, I really like that one." With every piece she held up, Damian was there to give an approval or a disapproval. While some of his friends gave him the whole fruity tease about it, Damian prided himself in his fashionable knowledge (once again, thanks to past experience). He followed along with Marisa as they went back to the dressing rooms. He kissed her cheek, grinning playfully until he looked up into the mirror. "Cock block." He muttered, placing his hands in his pockets and sighing in disappointment. "C'mon, move man." But still, the store clerk was right there, keeping a close eye on them. "Okay, I shop-lifted once, and I regretted it, okay?" Damian laughed as he looked to Marisa, smiling as he caressed her cheek. Random romantic moments came from him randomly, of course. "Did I ever mention I love you?"

About a minute or so, a single woman came in, immediately seeking Devon's help and looking for sales. Even worse, she didn't speak any English. However, the customer came first. Damian waited for the clerk to turn his back before grinning again. "Annnnd, now." Her lover told her, quickly sliding her into the dressing room with a quiet chuckle. Oh, this would be fun.

Devon had noticed how the male customer seemed to look at her from the corner of her eye. When she spoke to them, she made sure to make her voice extra low, but still have to keep a natural tone to it. The woman didn't seem to notice her very much, but of course she didn't. She was too busy getting new clothes for her man. At first they didn't do anything too suspicious, but for some reason the man kept looking back at her, so she knew they were up to something.

Then another customer came and rung the bell on the counter. Damn.

The woman seemed to be buying clothes for her daughter who was pregnant, but she needed help on what was "hip" for girls that were Devon's age. She tried to glance back to the dressing rooms and realized they hadn't come out yet, so she tried to do the best to hurry the customer along. Finally, after ten minutes, she finally rung the customer up and then looked out the door. Not many people came to the mall at 9am, so it was surprising she had even got another customer so soon after them.

Making her way back to the dressing rooms, Devon noticed that the man was no longer standing in the dressing room hallway. Where was he? She didn't see them walk out or anything, and they had left their exchanges on the counter. Then Devon heard a giggle.

"Mmm, Damian, how's this?" Marisa said, trying on another sexy dress that he had picked out. That pervert! Couldn't he wait until she dressed by herself outside the room like a normal person? Devon couldn't help but noticed he had left the door open just a tiny bit,and Devon could see just enough of Marisa. She was kind of sexy...

Once inside the dressing room, Marisa had gone to working on those sexy little outfits she put on. He licked his lips as she undressed to her bra and panties, feeling his jeans get a little tight in a certain region of his body. She slid on a sexy little dress that only made him more uncomfortable in his jeans, yet he first decided to give an honest opinion. "That looks nice. I like the color a lot, but do you wanna try a lighter one afterwards?" He asked her, standing up and looking at her as she faced him. Then, his eyes went to the mirror, taking a look at her back. Normally, they would have seen the peeping store clerk, but Damian was in front of the open door now. Plus, he had a hot fiance in front of him. Like he'd peel his attention away from her.

Seeing her in it made him lick his lips again, stepping forward and running his hands down her sides. "It feels nice too. The perfect kind of material for when I take it off you." He teased, leaning in to kiss her throat ever so lightly. He then came to her eye level, their lips inches apart with Marisa feeling his breath upon him. "The other things you tried on were nice too. But, my favorite part is watch these come out every time you change." Damian cupped her breasts through the dress, closing the distance between their lips and kissing her deeply. The lust in him was starting to build, no thanks to their earlier antics this morning. Plus, doing it in public had been fun, and he was ready to dive more into the forbidden fruit. Hopefully that clerk was still busy with other stuff.

He whispered into Marisa's ear, nibbling gently as he kissed her cheek. "I want you, baby." He told her in that same husky, dark tone he always used on her.

"Really?" Marisa asked, looking down at the dress and then pouting a bit. "Well, sometimes darker colors are a bit duller on me." The pregnant woman was facing away from the mirror so she didn't see Devon in it. She was too busy standing in front of Damian and giving him a show. Next was a sleeveless short summer dress that showed off her bust. She slowly took off her dress, and Devon was surprised to see that she had no underwear on. Why? Who took off their underwear when they were in a dressing room? She blushed when her own cock got hard in her jeans, and she bit her lip. She should have been telling that man to get out of dressing room but she wanted to see more of this girl.

A slender hand slowly made its way down to the bulge in her pants. She was positive that both of them couldn't see her from the angle of the mirror, but she was wrong. She leaned against the racks of clothes that were just behind her an watched them intently. Marisa slid on the halter dress, but then paused for a bit. "Wait a minute...damn it, my breasts decided that they want to lactate now. Damian could you give me a hand? I don't want to ruin the dress." She said teasingly, looking up at him with a sly smile.

Devon couldn't really hear what she had just said, but she wasn't worried about eaves dropping. She just wanted the hot pregnant woman to turn around so she could have a glance at those large melons she called breasts. They were filled with milk, they had to be. Even though she hated seeing the couples come in, she often daydreamed of being able to suck on her female clients nipples and taste their sweet milk. But never had she did anything like this...

Back
Top Bottom