Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

Eric swallowed a big lump in his throat, feeling her hand against her forehead. No way could he back out now, especially when she was so fine, so sexy... right there, wanting to be touched. While she spoke, he focused on those full lips, wondering how they would feel engulfing his hard cock. Another twitch from within his board shorts brought him back to reality. Oh how he just wanted to scream out that she was making him so horny that he wished he could rape her right here in front of the public's view. Instead, he simply nodded his head and let out an almost pitiful "Uh huh."

And now she brought out the soda. He watched her struggle to open it, her breasts swaying with her motions. No, could it really be that cold. "Here, let me hel-" That was when the cap came off, soda splashing on to her heavenly globes that she called breasts. His speech was immediately cut off, his eyes locked on to her orbs shamelessly while he took the soda from her. "T-Thanks..." He said with a dreamy sigh. How deep had he gotten himself in?

Little did he know the thoughts that ran through Marisa's head. Damian would be pleasantly surprised to learn that Marisa wanted a threesome, and right now, he had no quarrels with allowing Eric to join in the merriment. And while he did love Marisa's tight little flower between her legs, he often daydreamed about the tightness of her ass, wondering how it would feel to ravage that backdoor entrance. And many times when she would grind her cute behind on him, Damian was tempted to so much. Who knew that she was willing to do it? And, he guessed, as soon as possible.

Eric, in the meantime, finally heard he speak, shaking his head. They were so close together, the girl on all fours with an excellent few of her cleavage and hardened nipples. "What?" He began, quickly picking up with an expression of surprise. "I don't think I'm that amazing, Marisa. Besides," There was a fire burning up, starting to make him more bold. The corner of his lip turned them into a grin while his eyes met Marisa's. "Even if girls look my way, I don't think I've seen one that matches your appeal." This time, only a faint blush crossed his features. It seemed he was growing much more courageous, not even backing away when she was on all fours between his legs.

Damian had more than heavily hinted on the fact that he wanted to indulge himself in her tight virgin ass. Marisa had just always been reluctant until now. Now she was fantasizing about her boyfriend and his friend fucking her silly together. She smiled even more as his eyes were glued to her chest, watching the soda slowly drip in between her cleavage, getting lost inside of it. "Aww, I'm going to be so sticky now..." She said in a low, seductive voice, grinning up at him. He was interested in her, but she still needed to get him to the point where he confessed what he was doing to her. It would probably be in private, so she decided that she would invite him over tonight.

When he commented on her appeal, it was close to what she wanted, but not quite. She pulled out the sandwich for him and placed it on his lap, her hand sliding down his long erection before she licked her lips. "I hope you like it. There's also home made deviled eggs and macaroni salad in there." Everything was on ice, so she didn't worry about it getting hot right away. "So, you think I'm sexually appealing do you? Even with this big belly? And, you both don't mind laying down with me while I read a book and tan? I was looking forward to seeing both of you in the water. I bet you'd look good wet." She giggled a little and then pulled out a deviled egg and popped it into her mouth.

"These are my favorite..." She whispered, making no attempt to remove herself from between his legs. She made a few more teasing noises before looking back at him. "Anyways, you think I'm appealing but don't see your own appeal? Well, take it from a sexually appealing preggo, you'd make woman hot...because I know you're certainly making me hot." As a virgin, Marisa would have never said anything if she was still a virgin. Damian had unlocked her sexual side, giving her more courage to pursue what she wanted and when she wanted.

Marisa knew so many ways to just get his heart pumping fast. The soda began to travel between her cleavage, and soon it disappeared. And her voice, oh that voice. Dripping lust, crawling all over him and poisoning with desire and sexual craving. There was no way he could last like this. In fact, he was sure he would not. He had to lick his dry lips, but it was more than just for the sake to wet them. He was hungry for those huge tits, that sexy ass and those delicious legs. Damian was such a lucky bastard, Eric honestly envied him for having such a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. Though, seeing the current circumstances, Eric felt pretty luck right now. "Don't you just hate that?" He teased with her comment about how sticky she would become. Now things were heating up to the boiling point.

Her hand slid along his clothed cock, now releasing a soft groan with a hungry look in his eyes, chuckling darkly. His hand took the sandwich, and he gazed back at her. "I know you're sexually appealing. Marisa, you're so damn sexy, I'm surprised I'm the only guy over here. I honestly think you could have any guy you want, and Damian is one hell of a lucky dog." He told her, taking a bite of the sandwich. His taste buds were lit on fire, amazing on how delicious a simple sandwich could be. However, it soon left his mind as they continued to talk. "I've been given a few compliments on that." Eric replied with a wink, almost scooting himself closer.

Marisa's hot, sexy noises and words were too much for Eric. With a grin on his lips, his hand caressed her arm closest to his raging dick. Damian was sure taking his time, and he soon figured out why exactly. "Oo, I didn't know that a sexually appealing preggo like you could get hot from me. Though, I'm pretty sure you know, the feeling is very, very mutual." His own voice took on a seductive edge. The sandwich was set to the side, since he had another hunger that he wanted to fulfill. "You have no idea how hot and fucking hard you're making me, Marisa."

Marisa was sure that when she grazed his cock with her hand, it had set him off. Grinning, she listened to every word he said, and looked into his lust filled eyes. He was in the palm of her hand, that was for sure. Judging by how Damian had not been back yet, he must have been watching from somewhere. When he listened to all of his words..it just confirmed what she knew. Although she didn't need much confirmation seeing as how she felt it, twice. Marisa moved closer to him as he placed the sandwich next to him and then whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure about that? That I don't know how hard I make you?" She then sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him. To anyone else it would look like an innocent embrace. To both of them though, it was a very intimate encounter. She felt exactly how big he was underneath her pussy, and she moaned a big, pressing her large breasts up against him. "Merci..." She whispered in his ear, rubbing his back with a smile. It was a bit awkward maneuvering herself so that she wasn't crushing him with her belly. No matter how sexy she felt that was always a concern. "You're making it sound like I'm the perfect woman or something...but either way, I'm glad Damian is not the only man who gets so hard for me."

Marisa began to grind herself against him subtly before backing off. "Oops," She began as she moved her chest away from his skin. "Looks like I got you all sticky too. I'm so sorry that I can't do anything to fix what I've given you. There's just too many people around." She giggled and then moved his sandwich back into the picnic basket so it wouldn't get too warm. It was obvious that they now wasn't the time to fill their bellies...more like something else. "Unless you know a place where we could be alone? Just for a few minutes...I'm sure this won't take long." She giggled again, looking into his eyes.

When she came into his laps, he threw his arms around her. While Damian caressed that teasing ass, now it was his turn. "No, I don't think you do." He shot back at her with a challenging grin. One hand came around her waist, the other doing the same for only a brief moment until it touched her bottom. As she rubbed against him, so subtly to the public, he squeezed a cheek with plenty of want and desire. The way she spoke into his ear made him groan softly, making him press harder into her crotch, feeling the head of his member teasingly prod her entrance through her bikini bottom. Not even a full layer away from each other, yet still so far apart. "When I first saw you, I can definitely see why he gets so hard for you." He whispered back to her.

Her grinding was matched by his own, groaning in disappointment. He did not even pay attention to the sticky feeling that was now in the center of his chest. Instead, his hands caressed her sides and hips, his eyes moving up and down her body while she spoke. And then his ears picked up on what she said next. If she looked down, she could probably see his dick jump in excitement. "Oh ho, I know the perfect place." Eric said with obvious arousal. He stood up quickly, did not really care about anything else but Marisa at the moment, and then starting dragging her away.

Damian, in the meanwhile, was leaning against a lamp post. Eric was so intent on bringing her to the spot just a couple minutes away that he completely missed his best friend. His eyes fared over to where they were headed, a rock formation that looked almost like it hid a cove and mini mountain along the beach. It was not too big, only taking a tiny portion of the beach. He smirked, knowing exactly why he was taking her there. Success, and his own cock was twitching in anticipation. He would allow them some time to themselves, to fool around and play, get to know each other intimately. Then, since he was very sure they would still be there, he would sneak up on them later. More than likely naked and ready to go.

With a playful shake of his head, he picked up everything and started packing it back up into the truck. He doubted they would be eating very much. At least, not food. Marisa might indulge in a very tasty semen beverage while both Eric and himself might eat out that delicious cunt of hers.

Marisa was more than happy to go with him, and she grabbed a towel too. She wanted to make this nice and comfortable. She saw Damian and smirked, knowing that she was correct on assuming what he had left them to do. When they arrived at the cove, she smiled as it made the perfect spot for good fun. She laid the towel out, and then pulled him over to it. "You've got to lay down for this to be comfortable," She whispered to him and then pulled him down gently so that he was laying down on his back. "At least for it to be comfortable for the pregnant lady." She said with a grin. Perhaps she had gotten a little to proud of that fact, that she was pregnant but still looked so sexy and made men hard.

She moved down to his trunks and looked up at him. They were close enough to the caves entrance to be able to see each other clearly but far enough away for people not to notice them. She could see his expression, the lust in her eyes. For a submissive girl, she was quite forward with Eric, mistaking his shyness for having also having a submissive personality. Pulling his cock out from his trunks, she moaned softly in pleasure. Damians cock was better, of course, but it was still of satisfying girth and length. "Oh fuck..that's some pretty impressive heat your packing." She said, moving herself so that her legs were folded underneath her and taking his cock in her hand.

This was the second cock she had seen now, and she looked forward to learning it. Instead of tasting it like she normally did, she stuck the whole thing all the way in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down steadily and getting plenty of her saliva on it. After a minute of her desperate blow job, she leaned over so that her breast were resting against his cock. Guiding it in between her cleavage without taking her bikini off, she smiled up at him and then began to press her breasts up against him. "How does that feel? I know you enjoy staring at my breasts. Do you like them rubbing up against your cock?"

At the cove, there were other smaller rock formations along her. People thought it was a natural beauty, so small group of citizens petitioned to have it remain up. Of course, this meant that surfers had to be careful swimming or getting too close. There were plenty of sharp rocks out in the sea as well. However, was this really the time for Eric to be thinking about that? Especially when a seductive woman was pulling him down on the blanket? "Mmn, yes ma'am. Whatever you say." He replied to and laid down.

They would probably be tiny figures in the distance from the shoreline, perfect to conduct their little fun. Eric's chest was heaving up and down as he panted more and more, unable to sigh in relief once his erection popped out from his trunks. He was not necessarily a fully submissive guy, though she would right in assuming that he was somewhat. He was a bit sheltered when he grew up, so it was a logical result. "I'm guessing you approve?" Eric asked, letting out another sigh once her hand grabbed her cock. He could only imagine what kind fun these two had at home, or wherever they went. She must have been an amazing fuck.

"Holy-!" It was all he could get out as he gasped in pleasure, feeling her engulf his dick. She was definitely hungry for it, and it only made the entire act more sensual and devious. To think that he snuck off with his best friend's girl... oh, it sent a shiver down Eric's spine along with the way she sucked him so hard. Though, for awhile he felt her leave. It caused him to raise his head, looking down to observe what she was doing. When his cock slide between her breasts, still wrapped in the polka dot bikini, he leaned his head back again and just groaned.

"Fuck yes, Marisa. I love your tits on my cock. They're so soft... it feels amazin'!" He moaned out, arching his back some what more as he thrust between her cleavage. It had been so long, and this was so much stimulation. Eric was afraid that he would not last long. "Oh fuck, I'm already gonna cum...!" He announced, the fact making him blush slightly. No fear though, Marisa. Eric had plenty of stamina left in him. Especially when this naughty little act only added more fuel to the fire.

Marisa grinned down at him as she kept moving those huge tits up and down his throbbing length. She could feel his cock twitching in satisfaction and she smiled. Part of the reason why she had began with tit fucking was because she was sure that it had been a long time since the man had sex judging by how easy it was to get him to moan for her. "Oh fuck, I feel you throbbing in between my breasts...how long has it been, Eric? How long has it been since you shot your load on a sexy girl body?" She asked him, squeezing her breasts harder around his cock. She was already soaking wet just from pushing him like this.

He wasn't the only one that was feeling a great deal of pleasure. Her nipples had been throbbing and begging to be pulled out and fondled. Suddenly, she felt something warm and wet on both of her breasts, and looked down in sudden confusion but did not stop thrusting him into her cleavage. Her nipples felt like they were on fire, and she something hot was leaking out of her swim suit. All the fondling, the squeezing had caused her to begin to lactate, just before he shot his seed right into her face, trailing from her forehead to her lips.. She moved quick and put her mouth over the head of his cock, not letting the rest go to waste. She swallowed all of it, and during the process she tasted something..sweet.

She wondered if he had noticed it. Marisa wasn't sure if Eric would be into that sort of thing, so she didn't make a big deal out of it. She slipped his cock out of her cleavage and smiled down at him. "Mnn, you taste good...I guess every man tastes different because it's not quite like Damians, but not bad either..." She was blushing hard, not because she had just drank the seed of her lovers friend, but because milk was coming out of her breasts, and it was embarrassing to a point. Sure he seemed to not mind the fact that she had a baby bump, but lactating might not be something he could enjoy.

"Mmn, shit! It's been so long... It's been way too fucking long!" He groaned the entire time. The way her breasts felt incredible. He was holding out all he could, but with each rub of those lovely tits just pushed him further and further towards releasing his load. And he would definitely have a big load.

It was at that time he looked down, thrusting with her movements as he neared closer and closer to the peak. He honestly thought he might be able to hold back for a magnificent climax, though he noticed the same thing Marisa did. It was her nipples, so hard and aching. He want to play with them, though the moment he thought about it, he saw something come out from her bikini. She was lactating! That warm milk was trailing down her sexy globes, no doubt traveling to run along his cock. The whole sight pushed him into the void of no return, and that was when he came. Marisa did not miss a beat, taking a string of cum on her face before sucking up the remainder into her mouth.

As she slipped her mouth and breasts off his cock, he only panted as he bathed in the afterglow of such an amazing, and long overdue orgasm. "Holy shit..." Was all he could say, laying there on the blanket with his eyes closed. He even attempted to say something again, though it just came out as a satisfied sigh. It was truly the most amazing thing he ever experienced. So, the most he could do was throw his hand up and offer a thumbs up with a huge grin on his lips, chuckling as he caught his breath.

"By the looks of it Marisa, I'd say he thoroughly enjoyed that."

Damian's voice shot up from a nearby rock, in which he was leaning against. There was a naughty smirk across his lips, and the lack of something as well. Ah, his board shorts. So there he was, the lover of her life standing butt naked, a huge erection standing at full attention. "He's not done, I'm sure." He joked, slowly walking over to Marisa and Eric. And, just as he said, Eric's cock was slowly growing harder again for her. Damian soon came up behind Marisa, licking his lips as he took her breasts and squeezed gently at first, then began to squeeze a little harder. "That was so sexy, Marisa, you have no clue. I nearly came just watchin' you two." He told her in that same dark, possessive voice that spoke to her so many times in the bedroom. It was clear what his intent was besides having sex with her right then and there. Damian wanted to see her lactate again, to let her milk flow.

When Marisa heard Damians voice, she turned around and smiled at him. She knew that he was there, but he was definitely at least half ninja because she couldn't hear him walk in. When she saw him with his cock at full mast, her tongue once again ran over her lips, this time catching a bit of Eric's cum. "I was wondering when you would join us, Damian." She said, before he went on to compliment her on her hot scene with Eric. The thought of her boyfriend watching her give another guy a blow job turned her on even more. Damian was the reason why she was the slut she was today. And she had loved every minute of it.

Her eyes were on his cock as it bobbed up and down as he walked. She barely noticed Eric's cock getting hard even when she was sitting right before him. Despite have an attraction to Eric, Damian would always steal her attention. She belonged to him. As he slipped behind her and grabbed her breasts, gently at first but then slowly increasing his roughness, she moaned and let her body rest against him. After first nothing happened, but slowly more milk began to trail down the curve of her breasts and dripped down onto Eric's erection.

"Damian...this is embarrassing.." She moaned, but made no moves to stop him from milking her. She felt his big cock press against her ass and realized she was the only one with her swim suit still on. With her Damian massaging her poor breasts that were so sore before though, she didn't make a move. She was enjoying it way too much, and she knew that Damian would have no issues taking off her swimsuit for her. "Mnn...I don't want Eric watching me doing this...I feel like a cow...but...I want to feel both of you inside of me at the same time." She whispered, though it was loud enough for both of them to hear. "Damian..I want you to break in my ass...while Eric fucks my cunt..."

Marisa was so naughty right now, her face painted in his best friend's cum with eyes glued to his crotch. It made his dick twitch as he started panting. He was on the verge of just bending her over and fucking her senseless. The way she became so much of a whore when she was turned on was amazing and sexy. "I thought I'd be nice and let my little slut treat my friend nice." He then cupped her cheek, making her look at him. That dark, controlling side of him was coming back up, the desire in his eyes. "And you're so sweet to titty fuck him and drink his cum."

He took a swipe of her milk and sucked on it hungrily, groaning lustfully while letting go over her breasts. He let them leak the last drop that was squeezed out. It looked incredibly sexy, only adding to her wonderful appeal. He bit his lip, his eyes locked on every bit of her as he listened to what she wanted. What she really wanted. "You want us both, do you? Mmn, I have such a sexy, greedy little slut of a girlfriend. I love it." He pretty much growled, giving her breasts another teasing squeeze. If she really wanted it that bad, then Damian would gladly give her what her horny cunt wanted.

Eric had been listening into, groaning softly as he sat up, his cock fully erect now as he stroked it lightly. "Damn, girl. I'll make sure to give you a good fucking." He said, winking to Damian who only grinned back. "And if I'm gonna break in that ass of yours, I need my cock to be plenty lubricated." That was when Marisa would feel Damian take a handful of her hair, holding it securely and making her face his cock. It was pressed against her stained face, already leaking some precum from his excitement. Eric slid closer to them, starting to work on getting her bikini bottoms off.

Damian's other hand went down, and easily began undoing her top. Within seconds, his little love toy was fully nude in the hands of two men. "C'mon, suck me Marisa." He said with a lustful. Meanwhile, Eric was lifting her entirely up, his cock threatening to pierce into her sopping wet cunt.

It made Marisa hot knowing that her boyfriend was scooping up her milk and drinking it hungrily. Not to mention that look that she loved so much was back on his face. Oh yes, it had been absent for a long time. It was the "I'm going to fuck you senseless" look, and she knew she was in for a good time. When Eric got up and spoke, she looked back at him and gave him a sheepish smile, her eyes bright and burning with lust. Then, Damian spoke, and she felt his fingers go through her hair and force her on all fours facing him, his big cock standing tall near her face. She could feel his precum trickle down her forehead and smiled up at Damian.

It didn't take long before the head of Damian's cock was in Marisa's mouth. She loved giving head. In the past five months she had gotten good at it. Her tongue rolled around and grinded against his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, getting him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She then felt Damian begin to slide her bottoms off, blushing because he was staring directly at her wet, shaven cunt. It was embarrassing, but it just made her wetter, especially when she felt the head of his dick begin to poke and prod at her. She moaned onto Damian's cock and moved her ass up and down, grinding Eric's into her wet cunt, but not enough for him to penetrate.

All the while, she felt her nipples throbbing and pulsing, not waiting to be squeezed any more. They began to drip all on their own, and she could have sworn that the more hornier she got, the more it dripped out of her. Her eyes were focused on Damian's watching him stare down at her with that expression she loved so much. She began to pant, realizing that today he was going to take her anal virginity. He had probably wanted to for a long time, but was still a little sensitive of how he took her virginity and probably never pushed on it. But that would change today. Marisa was ready for him to claim all of her holes.

The most he loved about Marisa's little slut personality was when she just seemed to obey orders. Yes, his orders. He loved how she would listen to every word and do as told, like a good little girl she was. There sex started off with animalistic fucking full of passion and heat. Then, somewhere along the road, Damien felt like it crossed into darker territory every now and then. It was as if she became his little plaything, but he could see how much she loved it herself. Deep down in his heart, of course, he would not treat her like that. However, during sex, it just happened. This sort of dark, shameless side.

"Mmn, that's it Marisa. Suck my cock good. Get it nice and wet." He told her, still holding her hair, something they both loved. She was taking his cock wonderfully into her mouth, her skills amazing him still. Probably from doing it so much, she seemed to have almost got it down pact, pretty much porn star level in Damian's book. He even pondered if she might have looked up some videos or read up somewhere how to improve. She had become a professional in those five months, it was hard to believe that she just picked it up so quickly. That, or, they had done it so many times he was starting to lose count. Either way, he was loving it.

Eric groaned lightly as she ground against his cock, the thick meat between her legs burning hot to the touch, but it was a pleasurable heat. Something that made one want to catch fire. "Fuck, Marisa, I can't wait to be inside this soaking wet pussy." He moaned into her ear, squeezing her ass lustfully while still grinding against her. The shy barrier he had was now long gone. He was working on pure cravings now, licking his lips to the idea of taking her sweet pussy.

Damian smirked and chuckled darkly, pulling her off his cock. "Don't get too excited. Remember, this cock has to go somewhere." He told her, stroking it teasingly in front of her eyes just to really get her fire going. "Get ready, Marisa. Now we're gonna have some real fun." He motioned for Eric to move so that he could take the spot. For this to be most comfortable for Marisa, Damian would have to be on bottom while she laid on top of him. Then, Eric could just be on his knees and take her pussy. They quickly moved into this position, laying Marisa down gently. She would feel her legs spread by Eric's hand, his cock coming to her pussy. He taunted her wet opening, prodding it with the head of his member while Damian brought his up to her ass, the head demanding entrance.

"Ready?" Damian whispered into her ear, his hands suddenly latching on to her breasts and fondling them roughly, his palms nice and wet from her milk. That delicious, sweet milk.

Sometimes Marisa really got caught up in her blow jobs. She had spent countless times trying to make them perfect, so he'd be able enjoy every minute of her sweet lips wrapped around his shaft. She had even trained herself to never allow her teeth to graze him. She loved hearing him moan, feeling his cock twitch and throb into her mouth, and Eric's dick grinding against the entrance of her pussy was making her get into it even more. She would have never thought that she'd be getting into a threesome when she woke up this morning, but she was about to feel two men thrusting into her body in just a few more moments.

When Damian pulled back from her, his precum trailed down her lips and she smilled up at him. She had done a good job getting him wet and lubed up for penetration. She watched him stroke it teasingly, hungering for it. Begging for it with her eyes. He always had a way of teasing her relentlessly, mesmerizing her with with the way he slowly moved his hand up and down his length. Her heart began to race with the adrenaline that came from knowing she was going to get used by two of the most sexiest men she had ever seen in her life. She watched Damian signal Eric to move, and let herself be manipulated by them since she had no idea what position she'd be taking.

Feeling Damian against her back, she looked up at him and smiled. He probably knew more about this kind of thing than she did since she had rarely watched porn. The only time she did was when she suggested watching it together when she felt like being a tease. But they had never watched threesome porn together. Her eyes went back to Eric as he got in between her legs. Feeling his cock once again on her wet pussy made her moan a little She couldn't wait for him to push it in. When Damian asked if she was ready, a grin broke out on her face. Then she felt his hands on her engorged tits, and two small gets of milk squirted out, making her blush but not affecting the mood she was in.

"Yes, I'm ready...I am more than ready for you to take my ass while your friend fucks my cunt." She whispered back to him but loud enough for Eric to hear.

The cocks resting against her ass and pussy were twitching with utter excitement. If Marisa was excited for this threesome, imagine these two hunks that were ready to claim her body and turn her world upside down with pleasure. And that only made Eric grind against Marisa more and more. "Looks like Marisa isn't the only one who can't wait..." That was when an even more lustful grin played across his lips. "Then again, takin' this hot ass of yours will be an amazin' feelin'." He nibbled on Marisa's ear, licking up her neck for a split second as his cock prodded her sweet little pucker. It felt tight just touching it, and he knew that trying to hold his load would be the most challenging thing in the world. Though, Damian was looking forward to every single second of it.

"Dude, I'm going nuts. Let's start." Eric groaned impatiently, panting softly as he leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth. He sucked on the glob of milk that secreted from the sexy tip. "Mmm." He sucked a little harder with each second, the throbbing in his erection begging to be inside the pussy he dreamed of being inside of since he laid eyes on Marisa. This was like a one time thing for most guys, a thing that never happened often. It was a once in a blue moon kind of deal, but Eric kept thinking that this could become a regular occurrence. His dick twitched at the thought, and he could only imagine one day taking her asshole like that lucky bastard, Damian was about to do.

Her boyfriend smirked, turning her head to face his. "Here we come." And with a passionate kiss to her lips, her ass began to give way to Damian's thick member. The large meat stabbed into her ass, making him grunt as he shuddered while pushing into her tight sphincter. "Oh fuck!" He could not help but curse while descending into her depths. He squeezed her breasts in pure desire, rough and hard with such lust that he threatened to mark them with his grip. Deeper and deeper he went, soon half of his cock shoved deep into her back door.

That was Eric's cue. Not even bothering for her permission, Eric's hard dick (full of life now) pierced into her wet cunt. He let loose a loud moan, easily filling her core with sexual hunger. "You fucking lucky asshole." He said through pants at Damian, his hands gripping her hips tightly. "Marisa, your pussy feels so goddamn amazing!" Their friend grunted as he hilted all the way into her while Damian was only mere seconds away from filling her ass completely.

Marisa could feel their cocks against her holes practically pulsing with excitement. For a moment, she was scared of the pain that would soon follow as Damian would enter her virgin rosebud, but she wouldn't be able to turn back now. Still, feeling his cock head tease the virginal hole drove her crazy. She knew it would feel good eventually after she got used to it, especially if she had Eric pounding her pussy at the same time. So it would be a little awkward with the first few thrusts, but she'd be able to handle it. Hearing Eric's complaint made her look up at him and smirk. "You're going nuts?" She said with a raised eyebrow. "I'm the one sandwiched between two hot men with their dicks throbbing against my front door and back door entrances..."

She was interrupted when Eric moved down to one of her throbbing, swollen nipples that were glistening from her breast milk. Feeling his mouth wrap around it and suck on it felt amazing. It made her other nipple leak with jealousy. She closed her eyes and moaned, feeling her milk pool into Erics mouth against her nipple until he swallowed it. Double penetration was not the only new feeling she would have tonight. She would do anything to feel both of their mouths suckling her at the same time. But, feeling Damian kiss her passionately brought her back to this moment, the moment where they'd both take her at the same time.

She felt him press into her and whimpered as her ass struggled to open up for his this cock. For every inch he sunk into her, she began to wonder if she could really handle it. When he squeezed her breast, she was distracted just a little from the pain. Hearing him curse in pleasure also made her feel a lot better. Then, Eric finally pushed into her. It made her moan, despite the intense feeling inside of her ass. "Oh fuck!" She cried out, moving her hands on top of her shoulders and squeezing them a bit. It was an intense feeling that made her feel as if she was going to cum right then.

She was so overwhelmed that she barely heard Eric's words. They hadn't even begun thrusting and she felt nearly overwhelmed with pleasure. The pain of Damian stretching out of her ass was nearly lost with the pleasure of Eric throbbing inside of her. She began to pant along with both of them, her breasts continuing to leak so much that they dripped down onto her lover Damian. She felt his pelvis press against her ass and realized that Eric had distracted her enough to not notice the rest of of the pain that came with Damian inside of her.

"Oh God...you're both in me..I feel so full...You're both so tight! Fuck!" She moaned, her pussy clenching Eric tightly, both from the excitement of being filled and the fact that Damian was nearly all the way inside of her. She knew that she had to relax so it would feel better, but she felt like she couldn't.

"Oh hell... my ex never let me went in without a condom. It feels fucking amazing." Eric moaned out as he lay deep within her cunt. For the times he had sex in the past, not once had he gone bare. One could say that his ladies were not very adventurous or daring, quite a bit boring and plain. It was never more than doggy style or missionary, maybe a blow job thrown in there every now and then. Eric was not hugely a pervert or aiming only to fuck, but now that he was partnered up with both Damian and Marisa, that was slowly starting to change. "I might get too addicted to your pussy, Marisa." He said with a chuckle, panting while taking a moment to recover. With a lusty gaze, he locked on to her eyes, sending her the message simply through eye contact. In it, Marisa would tell how much Eric was enjoying this. Maybe he might have feelings for the pregnant woman, though he had accepted that Damian was her man. Eric, however, was more than happy to be best friends with benefits. Many, many benefits.

Her lover was definitely not out. Despite the tightness that her ass generated, Damian was still pressing on and on until finally that delicious feeling of being completely within Marisa filled him. Except now, there was an added twist. His cock was lodged deep within her ass. During the trip, he had to thank Eric with a nod. The piercing into her delicious front entrance eased her backside just slightly, though every bit helped. She was tight, and it was right on the edge of very pleasurable and very painful. Though now that he was inside her completely, Marisa would no doubt begin adjusting. "Holy Hell, Marisa... you're so tight. I can barely move, but you're squeezin' me so good." He would groan into her ear, his hot breath washing over her like the sea air over all three of them. A tangled mess of hot bodies with one sexy female in between two males, stuffed fully with their hot meat. Oh they must look so dirty and naughty, which only made Damian twitch even more.

Though travel into her ass nearly pushed him over with how tight she was, so he had to focus on not finishing so early. Eric had just climaxed, so the recent ejaculation helped to grant him some stamina before that wonderful peak was reached again. "Eric," Her man spoke with a shaky voice, catching his friend's attention. "This is her first time. We gotta go slow." He meant it all for Marisa. While dark desires filled his mind and heart, wanting to claim her in such lewd, slutty ways, of course he still loved her passionately. There was no way he could stop from loving her, and in the end, it even came down to here. Any man might be greatly jealous of sharing their woman. Damian had to admit, he was jealous. Especially with a naked cock in his girlfriend's hot pussy. However, he wanted Marisa to get all the pleasure she could ever want. And, well, it was really hot to be a part of a threesome. Male, male, female, sure. Not really every guy's fantasy, though he was not sure how Marisa felt about a Female, female, male threesome. One day, maybe.

"All right, here I come." Eric announced, starting to pull out slowly. He was pulling out all the way, ready to empty her cunt of his cock until his head remained. A little faster, he thrust it back in, but not too hard or quick. The woman had to adjust, remember? "My turn..." Damian grunted as he slowly pulled out, making sure not to go too fast for fear of making her tense too tightly. He made sure to be gentle as well. Eric could be a little rough and tough with Marisa's dripping wet cunt, since he was pretty rough with her that way to begin with. His movements were still passionate and deep, rubbing all the right spots to begin with. "Oh fuck!" Was all that Damian shouted out, taking his hands and squeezing her breasts hard. It was best he could do to keep his mind from being overtaken by complete, pure lust.

The thought that Marisa was getting Eric so hot for her was making her even more excited. He might as well have told her that she was the best he had ever had. She had never used condoms once because she was already pregnant. She never planned on ever having Damian put one on either. She loved the feel of his cock too much, and she loved his seed shooting inside of her. Sex with a condom didn't seem very satisfying at all to her. She looked into Eric's lusty gaze, and she knew that he was definitely enjoying her as much as he led on from the look on his face. However, the man that was beneath her was far more important to her. "Don't get too addicted Eric, you still need permission to enter my body since I belong to Damian."

She felt like she had to say something along the lines of that. Even though Damian was right behind her, literally, on this threesome he was still human and might have felt jealous. Even if it was just a little she wanted to show him that he had nothing to be jealous of, that she still knew who she belonged to. Even if it meant hurting Eric's pride a little bit, she wanted to give Damian that satisfaction. She smiled at him and moved her hands to caress Eric's cheek before closing her eyes and allowing both men to carry her into her first orgasm through double penetration. It seemed like it was right around the corner but still so far away.

Hearing Damian compliment her on how tight she was made her groan with him, his breath sending chills down her body. She could feel every twitch and throb of her lovers cock deep in her body, letting her know that he was already close to orgasm, and trying to hold himself back. Her ass really did feel amazing to him, and she got why he wanted to take it so bad in the first place. She listened to him speak to Eric, warning him about her first time and telling him to be slow. She'd enjoy this period of getting used to both of them.

When Eric slowly began to pull himself out another moan escaped her lips, breaking the cycle of her panting. Him sliding out so slow was so excruciating. She knew he was trying to go slow with her like Damian asked her, but still. Despite the pain her body was feeling she wanted to feel both of them ram into her hard. As Eric retreated almost fully out of her cunt and began to slide back in, she took a deep breath and moaned once more. Though when Damian began to pull out, she could help but tense up, the new and foreign feeling of him drawing back making her blush. She didn't tight, though. Marisa made herself relax so her tightness didn't overwhelm her lover.

When he grabbed her breasts, it was clear that milk was still oozing out of her nipples, not showing any signs of stopping. "Oh baby...you feel so good in there..."

He would definitely admit that Marisa was the best fuck he ever had (or ever will have). The way her cunt seemed to grip and squeeze on his member sent shivers up and down Eric's spine. So, even if he could not have sex with her at his will, he was enjoying now right now. Especially with how he was thrusting in and out of her tight confines at the moment, going at a steady pace for some time upon Damian's request. However, his rhythm was slowly changing as he felt how wet and ready she was. Marisa could take some rough treatment in that pussy of hers, and Eric aimed to be rough with her. "I know Damian's the boss, ah. Trust me, I'll behave." He groaned, starting to pick up the pace. Now, Eric was thrusting at a moderate pace, but much harder and deeper that it was helping to rock Marisa up and down Damian's own member.

Even during such a raunchy scene, Damian could not help but smile at his love. Even as two men claimed her, one a man she was getting to know and one she knew plenty about, she kept her heart to his. This helped to remind him there was nothing to be jealous about, just as Marisa thought. "Mmn, my little angel..." She would hear him whisper, specifically for only her to hear. And to help accentuate his point, Marisa would feel his hips start to move more. Just as Eric moved, Damian was starting to thrust quicker. He was still a little cautious to not hurt her with this new sensation, but his thrusts were bouncing her as well. They were going at a rhythm that kept her completely full, both thrusting in together at the same time.

"Your ass feels really good, Marisa... I love fuckin' it. And I can't wait to cum inside it hard." He moaned softly into her ear as he was fucking her ass. He could not wait until he was unleashing torrents of his cum into her rear door. And even more so, when both men came, Damian wanted to watch both her holes leak. A quick shudder ran through his body, only spurring him onward to reach that finale. Eric too was yearning to fill her pussy. It would be his first time giving a girl a creampie. He had seen plenty of porn movies about it, and for once, he was going to be giving a girl that. His thrusts became much harder, fucking her quickly.

Meanwhile, he suddenly leaned forward and sucked hungrily on her oozing nipples. Her milk was so sweet and delicious, so Eric kept on feeding on the flow. Damian was only too happy to feed the man, taking both of her breasts and kneading them, working hard to milk her tits. Her lover had to make sure to get a good fill later on for himself.

After the first few thrusts Marisa continued to relax enough to feel the full force of both of them thrusting into her at the same time. It was so amazing that she could already feel herself climbing to an orgasm. She reached down and placed her hand on Damian's. "Oh, this is the best....I really love this." She moaned, feeling Eric begin to grow bolder with his pace. She had been used to rough sex more than gentle sex, so feeling him dive into her even more desperately was a big turn on for her, and the way he was making her bounce on Damian's cock was just making it even better. When Eric told her he'd behave, for some reason it made her tingle in more excitement. It might have possibly had something to do with the fact that he was establishing her lover as a superior in this kinky threesome.

Hearing Damian whisper into her ear with approval, she smiled as well. She knew that he wanted to hear something like that, and he would appreciate it. He also began to move a little quicker, but not too hard that it hurt her. Even with the pain still being there, it was mixing together perfectly, creating a symphony of bliss each time their cocks simultaneously plunged into her body. Her loves compliments only served to turn her on more, and the mention of him wanting to cum in it, began to push her to the edge. Thinking about both of the men cumming into her and filling her holes was driving her insane.

Feeling Eric latch onto her nipple once more only expedited her orgasm. "Ahhhh!" She cried out as Damian continued to squeeze and massage her nipples, allowing Eric to feed easier on her breast milk. The idea of her boyfriend milking her into another mans mouth added to the plethora of things flooding into her mind and making her get closer to sweet release. "Damian! Eric! I'm gonna cum!" She cried out, her free nipple beginning to release a steady stream of warm milk since the other was being sucked on so good. Her tight cunt began to squeeze Eric hard as she began to moan and pant louder.

They were going hard and fast now, finally Damian thrusting hard into Marisa's tight ass. He was on the verge of pounding into her from behind, ready to make sure she could not walk straight for some time. He wanted it to feel that good. It was then that she caught his attention, her hand upon his while he was claiming her ass. "Mmn, does my slutty Marisa love two dicks fillin' her up?" He teased her, managing to thrust even harder with their dirty talk. "I bet she does. Gettin' fucked by two big cocks... maybe if she behaves, I can let her have it again." He said to her, nibbling on her ear while they were ravaging her holes. They were hard, giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Oh fuck..." Eric groaned loudly, his hips a blur of motion while he was going in and out of her wildly. His hips would meet hers, the wet sloppy noises of her juices being sloshed in and out with his dick sounding lewd in the air. That did not mean that Damian was slacking off. Instead, he was matching his best friend's movements, slapping her ass with his own hips while they moved together. The pregnant woman was bouncing all on them, sandwiched between two hard dicks that only served to fill her again and again. "S-Shit, I can't last much longer!" Eric moaned out lustfully, miraculously thrusting faster to make it to the very end. Damian moaned out himself, and with the throbbing of his cock, Marisa would be ever so familiar with that feeling. They were past the point of having to voice out their orgasms. They knew exactly when it would happen, and knew when to pick it up.

"M-Marisa!" Damian was moaning. Both men were twitching wildly, on the very edge of cumming inside her depths when suddenly...

"Melissa! Cindy! Check this spot out! We can tan without having so many lame jocks hit on us." A teenaged girls voice shouted out. Immediately, both men stopped moving and stared towards the source of the sound. Three high school girls with all their things were headed towards the entrance to the cave. Thankfully, they were not seen yet. However, they did not have much time before they were. "Shit, shit! Move, Eric! We gotta get outta sight!" Was all Damian exclaimed in a dire whisper. Thanks to both of them, they were able to pick up Marisa without leaving her depths. The only place they could go that was safe was behind a tall, big rock that could hide all three of them. The girls were giggling like typical school girls, noticing their blanket. "Huh, guess we're gonna have some other chick. Why's it all wet, though? Did she just come back from swimming?" One of them asked. If only they knew what was going on.

"Shh!" Eric hushed them, holding her up with the thanks to Damian. They were all standing, Marisa forced to hold on to them while upon their cocks. It would be a hot scene, really. Her lover was already picking up on it, trying his best not to make any noise or whatever. "Hey, Marisa..." He began, pressing against her more. "Think you can keep quiet?" And without giving her a chance to respond, Damian began to fuck her ass again. And by no means was he going slow. He was resuming that fast, rough pace. Eric bit his lips to hold a grunt back as his thrusts made Marisa grind against his own cock. Soon, their friend was joining on in the pleasure, that familiar twitching of his cock returning. There was milk all over his naked chest, yet he was far from appalled.

With the combination of hearing Damian's dirty talking and Erics groaning Marisa was almost there. He had basically promised her that she'd be able to do this again with him, which made her very happy. She might even ask him to bring another friend with him if she really though she could handle it. With every thrust, and every lewd and nearly obscene sound that their cocks made each time they rammed into her body, stuffing her with their meat, she could feel herself just reaching her peak. She heard Eric say that he couldn't last any longer, well neither could she. "Oh god, keep going...I'm almost there." She moaned as he started increasing his tempo. The twitching of their cocks, the throbbing, it was all driving her mad with pleasure.

...And then she heard the shouts of unfamiliar voices. It was like pressing the stop button, or maybe the pause button. She heard the two boys panic and lift her up, their cocks still buried deep inside of her. It took everything she had not to make a sound as they carried her behind a rock. Her arms were swung around Eric's neck and her milky breasts were pressing against his chest. He could probably feel the woman's heart racing in fear of getting caught. She loved the idea of fucking in public, but not when people were so close. Well, maybe it did kind of excite her a little. It was probably an amazing sighting, seeing too men holding up a pregnant woman with their cocks buried deep inside of her. Her face turned a deeper shade of red than it already was.

Then she heard Damian whisper in her ear, asking if she could keep quiet. At first, she thought that he meant in general, but if she knew Damian she'd know that he wasn't just asking for shits and giggles. Sure enough, he began to move his hips again, and she bit down or her lip hard before any noise could be made. She even had to make sure she wasn't breathing to hard. At first Eric didn't move, but once he started moving with Damian she felt her climax returning, this time a lot quicker knowing that there were people right around the corner of that rock. The adrenaline of them all getting caught with their cum leaking out of both Marisa's dirty holes made her hotter, and finally she felt herself clench tightly on both of them as her orgasm finally exploded.

She managed to bite into her lip hard enough to draw a little blood, but she couldn't moan out loud. This was the first time she ever had to repress her moaning. Her toes curled and her body stiffened. Not only did her juices squirt onto Erics cock, but her nipples also doused his chest with two jets of warm, sweet milk. She tilted her head back onto Damian's shoulder, her eyes squeezed shut as she had possibly one of the biggest orgasms in her life.

The girls were giggling and laughing, rubbing the sun tan on their young bodies. It was so naughty to think that not even several feet away, a devilishly beautiful mother to be was having her senses fucked right out of her by two fairly handsome men who were far from relenting. They were right there, and the slightest gasp or moan would alert them to their presence. The most minimal of mistakes whether it be a noise or being seen would no doubt being quite embarrassing or even frightening. Yet, that was why Damian had started it (even with Eric's new bold personality, he would never have even dared to move). There was a chance they could be caught and with such a fairly small town, people would spread the rumors around. However, they were hidden from view and still continuing their raunchy sex. It sent shivers down the man's spine as he only pummeled into Marisa faster and harder.

Eric had to bite his own lip to keep from grunting. She could probably hear the sharp exhales from his nose, the muffled "Mmn's" demanding an exit from his lips. The pleasure was at its peak, an epicenter where it threatened to knock either three of them out after that sweet, sweet release. And yet they were holding out, both men attempting to push till the very edge to make it all the better for both them and the lovely woman. And the most that the men could do was mouth their pleasure in wordless groans and moans, Eric nearly releasing one before biting his tongue. The entire process of trying to keep their voices down split their focus and attention in half... which only meant that they were fucking Marisa just a little longer.

Yet, all good things must come to an end. And this, would come to a very explosive ending. The way her holes clenched down on them tightly and massaged their rigid poles so wonderfully was the final push that drove them over. Eric was the first to go. As she squirt her nectar on his cock and covered his chest in milk, he thrust his head back and shoved as far as he could into Marisa's cunt. Hot, sticky cum flooded her core, and it was quite a load considering that he came just earlier. The sensations of bare pussy on bare cock was an intense feeling for Eric, building up a nice, thick load for her pussy to enjoy and (no doubt) herself. "F-Fuck..." He breathed out softly, shuddering against his best friend's woman.

Damian was right behind them (no pun intended). Her ass squeezed so lewdly upon his member that it was a struggle not to let loose a load grunt of dark lust that Marisa adored. His final thrust was powerful, bouncing her roughly while her back door entrance was pumped full of that warm familiar cum that gave her the child in her womb. He himself had a large load as well, filling her to the brim as he had yet to take Marisa today. He did not even rub one out beforehand. And the moment Marisa laid her head back on his shoulder, he used her neck to silence his moan of pleasure, biting it tenderly yet deep enough to leave a mark.

And so there she was, a horny little pregnant whore between two men with their dicks buried deep inside her holes, cum threatening to spill out while they all experienced an amazing orgasm that would no doubt be a story to tell amongst themselves for months to come.

Feeling the two men explode inside of her was a wonderful experience. She felt Eric explode into her first, and it took everything she had not to moan just from feeling him fill up her depths. It felt good. Really fucking good. But it was Damians seed. She was looking forward to that the most. And with one powerful thrust it came, spilling into her ass and pumping more than she could handle. She felt it trail down into her pussy and down her thighs, meeting her and Eric's cum. She was panting softly, her body still shuddering in between the two. Their orgasms had been amazing, she could tell by how much they had filled up, and the feeling of Damian's teeth sinking into her neck was also an obvious indicator.

For a few minutes, they stayed like that, until eventually Marisa let go of Eric and she slid down onto her feet. She looked at the girls and realized that they'd be out there for a wile since they were tanning. "Now what?" She whispered to the both of them, leaning her back on the cool and surprisingly smooth rock behind her. She folded her arms, careful not to touch her nipples that were still sore and aching even though they had gotten plenty of attention today. She wondered why they would not stop leaking milk. Then a smirk came across her face.

She moved both of her arms across both of their shoulders, a task that could only be completed with her on the tips of her toes. Bringing both of them down to her level she whispered to them rather seductively. "My breasts are still achy and leaking. While we wait for these girls to leave, how about helping yourselves? After all, we didn't have lunch..." She licked her lips and then let go of them, returning her arms back underneath her breasts to tease them. It would give them something to do while waiting, but on the downside they all might get horny again...but judging from how much she was aching she was done for today. She could barely even stand.

It was the most amazing sexual act that any of them could have asked for. Damian never thought they would have ever gotten themselves into a threesome despite having spoken about it. They really could not find someone that seemed right for it. Yet today, at the beach of all places, their friend Eric was more than willing and able to perform for his wonderful lover. And by the look on her face, Marisa was quite pleased. Oh yes, there would be future occurences of this. It was so hot, so raunchy and dirty. This could be their sexual drug, their ecstasy that they could hit again and again. Of course, work would be a bit of a factor. Since Eric was a single man and did not have to worry about another person in his life, he often worked full days and was found exhausted by the end of the day. Usually, he would just pack up and head home. Maybe on special occassions, they could revisit this passion in their bedroom.

"Shit, we're kinda stuck here until they leave. Our blanket is right next to them." Eric whispered back, peeking over the rock and ducking when one of them started looking their way. Damian let out a heavy sigh, both from exhaustion and their current predicament. This was a sticky situation, and with those girls being purely ditzy and typical teenaged girls, it would be impossible for this to be quick and easy.

That was about when she ensnared them both and proposed such a lewd offer. However, that only made them both smirk. "Hey, fucking her tight pussy did make me thirsty..." "And I'd say that I could use a drink too. If Marisa's offerin', that is." They both said, nodding to each other and locking their lustful eyes on Marisa's. Their tongues went to her leaking nipples, licking them tenderly, flicking the hard nubs and splashing milk a bit. Eric had to get her back for making a mess on his chest, after all. However, the simple teasing of her sweet milk's taste was torture on both their sexual craving and taste buds. Within minutes, they latched on to a nipple while their hands fondled her breasts to squeeze out the milk. A synchronized "Mm" left them as they drank happily from their breasts. Yes, they were getting horny, their hard dicks springing back to life and rubbing Marisa's thighs. However, they knew that the lovely woman needed a break. Both Damian and Eric, sucking on her sweet breasts, began jerking off before her eyes, grunting softly upon her nipples the entire time.

Time passed and eventually the girls had packed up their things and left, a lone blanket right at the mouth of the cave that belonged to the three sexual deviants behind the rock. Even as they helped empty some milk from her chest, they let her rest on her sexy, round ass, giving her some milk to drink as well. Yet, the day was dragging on, and the beach could only provide so much entertainment. They ended up having a quick bite out of the lunch basket before parting ways. Eric promised to see the two of them again, and most definitely Damian the next time they worked together. To Marisa, he left her a lusty smirk and a quick swat on her polka-dot covered bikini bottom. Oh, the escapades they could make in the future.

A couple weeks went by, the temperature a little more bearable for the summer time now. Although, Damian offered that the two of them stay in. It was, of course, a special day. What day, one might ask? Why, their anniversary! Today marked the day that they had met and officially started dating. Both met in their Freshman year while they were still working on their degrees. That meant many years were under their belts, exactly six years, to be exact. This was a joyous occasion, so he made sure it was a day they both had off. And better yet, it was a Saturday, they could do whatever they so pleased. So, with such an excellent opportunity in the palm of his hands, Damian cooked up a lovely adventure for them both.

First, breakfast in bed. He spent some extra time at work reading and watching pancake videos to try and learn how to make it. It probably looked cheesy, but he did it anyway. Marisa had a lovely tray of heart-shaped pancakes with her favorite toppings on it. He even did it in a way that had a smiley face on it, though one of the faces had a messed up eye (hey, no one was perfect). Either way, he joined her in bed, treated her like a lovely queen that morning, and then they were off on to the main course of the day.

"Boat ride?" The breeze felt lovely today, so Damian had to do that. He rented a small paddle boat and decided to take them to the nearest lake, taking her right in the middle. It was crystal clear, reflecting the gorgeous blue sky above, the sun shining brightly as if a spotlight for the two lovers. "So, my love, how are you enjoyin' the day so far?" He asked with a smile, leaning over to plant a soft kiss on her lips.

Back
Top Bottom