Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

Since the bathroom was the first door to the right when you walked into the apartment, Marisa had not noticed Damian on the couch. She thought that he'd be in bed still, sleeping. When he came in, her eyes glanced to the pregnancy test on the floor. He was so focused on her, that he nearly stepped on it. Her eyes then went to him, but she quickly looked away. How could she look him the eyes when she knew that she was pregnant with his child? She couldn't say nothing. The test was right by his foot. She took a deep breath and then shook her head slowly. "Nothing happened at my job...other than them giving me two weeks of paid vacation, Damian." Her voice was low, and it was obvious she was struggling to to keep herself from crying while she talked to him.

"Damian..." She repeated his name, thinking it would be a little bit easier for her if she did. Forcing herself to look into his eyes she took a deep breath and placed her hands against his. "Well...you've noticed I've been feeling a little ill...So did Elena and Gerald...Elena..." She stopped, choking back the tears that threatened to over come her again. Her eyes had made their way back down to her lap and away from him. "Elena gave me a pregnancy test...and morning sickness pills. Damian...the pregnancy test was positive." That last sentence was nothing but a whisper. Once again, she forced herself to look at him. She couldn't miss his reaction. She had to know what he was thinking.

Paranoia began to fill her mind. As much as she loved him, and knew that he wouldn't leave her for just any reason, she still thought that he wouldn't like it. He knew that Marisa did not believe in abortion, and that she'd be going through with the pregnancy. Whether or not he was going to be there for her, is what she didn't know. She should have known, but she just wasn't sure. This was life changing, and unexpected. They should have seen it coming the first two times he had empty himself inside of her. But they didn't. And judging by the timing of her systems, she got knocked up the very first time he had fucked her.

For a while, it seemed like they were just there in the bathroom, staying together. The silence was a bit unnerving, but Damian would always be there for his lover. He continued to hold her, the silence carrying on and on until finally she broke the silence. They gave her two weeks of paid vacation? Why did they give it to her? Marisa began to explain what had all happened, Damian nodding gently with each word that passed from her lovely lips that had been sobbing earlier. Her eyes were wavering slightly, the tears demanding an exit. Yet, that was the last he saw of them before they drifted back to stare at her lap. Marisa was absolutely distraught with something, and he had just a bad feeling that something life-changing had happened.

Once he heard what Elena had given her, his own expression changed. He was surprised and shocked, a bit of fear running over in his mind as she soon confirmed what had happened. Marisa was pregnant. She was pregnant with his child. They were going to have a little one soon. Marisa had told him once that she would never abort a child. She did not believe in it. And, well, Damian did not either. A baby was like a signed deal between two lovers. If they were not in it all the way, then why should they risk it in the first place? It was not fair to the bud of life within the mother.

His hands never left hers, his eyes lowering slightly to think this all through. He felt like a train hitting a brick wall. A really big, thick brick wall. A sigh left his lips before he nodded his head, looking up into Marisa's eyes. He had a firm, determined look on his face. "Marisa," Damian started, soon giving her a small smile as he pulled her into an embrace. "Please don't be scared, Marisa. I'll take care of you and our child. I'll keep you safe, I'll work hard for you." He kissed her cheek, running his hand along the smooth skin there. He had thought she was scared about being pregnant, not simply that she was afraid he would leave. "We're gonna have a baby, Marisa..." Damian said sweetly, and he blinked a couple of times. Was he started to cry himself? He laughed slightly, rubbing his eyes a little. "I love you so much."

Marisa was sure from the shock on his face that he was going to reject her. Then again, any unplanned pregnancy was surprising, so it should have been expected. Still, the poor paranoid girl was convinced that it was her fault somehow. She was the one who didn't think of the consequences. If she had, she would have taken a morning after pill. She also wouldn't have seduced him the second time they had sex. But she hadn't. She always found ways to blame herself instead of anyone else. It was just the kind of person she was.

She then noticed his expression turn serious, and her hands began to shake in his. When she said her name, she braced herself for the worst. But hearing his words, the poor paranoid girl began to relax. It seemed that he wasn't upset, in fact, he seemed to be happy. He was happy that they were going to start a family together despite it being unexpected and not planned. She started to sob again, not because she was sad but because she was so happy. So happy that she had someone like him as her boyfriend. He wanted to take care of her. He wanted to take care of her and the child she was carrying inside of her. He still loved her just as much as he had before she told him, if not more.

She smiled despite the tears that streamed down her face. "Oh baby..." She whispered happily before jumping into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and then buried her face into his shoulder, still crying. "I love you so much! Y-your the best b-boyfriend a girl could ever ask for...I'm so lucky to have you..." She said, lifting her head and then rising up to press her lips against his in a desperate, loving kiss. She was so happy and had no idea why she had doubted him in the first place. Marisa knew that Damian loved her with all of his heart, and just like he was her entire world, she was his. Her tongue slid into his mouth as the kiss had turned more passionate. She had not kissed him like this since they had started their moving in together.

Damian watched her sob again, almost about to comfort her again till he saw the smile behind it. It made him smile too, holding back his own tears. "H-Hey, cut it out. I'm a man, we don't cry." He joked as a tear threatened to break out from his tear ducts. The oh so manly Damian, trying to act all tough when this was such a joyous moment. Of course men cried. Especially when they knew they were going to become a father. Or, at least he thought they did. Nonetheless, he just smiled and brushed their hair from her face. Yet when she spoke, he quickly caught her in his arms, landing on his behind while laughing jovially. It was at that time that his hand brushed the pregnancy test, his eyes gazing down to see the ever clear "+" on the indicator. It just made him smile even more.

His arms held her to him, letting her tears soak into his sleeping tee as he kissed her atop of the head. "I love you, Marisa... with all my heart." He whispered to her. The best boyfriend? Maybe. He liked to stroke his ego a little bit. However, above all, he wanted to be the best boyfriend for her. If he could, he would give her the world, conquer all the continents on the globe, and climb the tallest mountain just to pick the most beautiful flower ever for her. "You've made me the luckiest man in the world." He said to her, caressing her cheek. They then met in a wonderful kiss, a kiss that had been long put on hold. It was understandable, seeing as how they had been both busy. However, it did not mean it was sorely missed.

Damian kissed her passionately, full of all the love he had for her. He momentarily broke it, catching his breath. "Guess we're gonna have to change the guest bedroom into the kid's room?" He asked with an innocent smile, kissing her lips again. "Maybe repaint... put some nice, warm colors so our baby can relax in his or her own room." His mind wandered on to all the possible things. He had the hugest grin on his face, unable to stop himself. His arms then pulled her into a tight embrace, standing up and spinning her around. Though, the bathroom was a bit small. Damian would have to be careful in there. "What do you think?!" He asked, full of excitement.

Marisa into his eyes and pressed her forehead against his. She hadn't even started thinking about that, she was just happy and excited that they were going to start a family together. "Oh...yeah. Maybe an orange color...or green...I don't know, I can't think right now...Damian, we're having a baby!" She repeated happily. Even though she had been distraught and stressed out a few minutes ago, his words had made her feel hopeful. Even if she had to take a break from school and work to take care of the baby, she had faith that he'd take care of her. "Baby...I want to make dinner to celebrate...I'm going to walk to the store to the grocery store." It was still rather early, but she wanted to to get it done so she could spend all day with Damian.

"I'm already dressed, so just stay here and relax. I'll be picking up some pancake mix too for breakfast." She kissed him once again and then stood to her feet, helping him up off the bathroom floor. Before she left, she picked up her pregnancy test and tossed in in the waste basket. "I'll be back in an hour!" She called out to him after she put on her shoes and jacket and then hurried out the door. She was in such a hurry that she forgot to slip her wallet into her coat pocket since she wasn't going for her car keys. It sat on the table next to the coat hook.

It took her about ten minutes to get to the store on foot, and despite the freezing breeze that nipped at her red cheeks, she was actually rather warm because she was walking at a decent pace. She went inside and it was pretty much empty. Everyone was either in bed or at work. That was good, she liked it when the market wasn't crowded. She took off her jacket, forgetting that she had never taken that apron off. She looked rather silly like this in public, but since it was empty she didn't bother taking it off. Placing the jacket neatly in the grocery cart, she began going down the pasta aisle so she had all of her supplies to make fettuccine for dinner. It was both of their favorites.

Damian laughed lightly at her obvious excitement. She was so cute and it just made his heart flutter. "We are! Holy cow... this is goin' to be amazin'!" He said to her, while kissing her cheek. However, that was when she suddenly propositioned to make dinner for them. He opened his mouth to object, but she had such a gorgeous smile on that was full of excitement. Not only that, but changing her mind would be near impossible. So, with a light sigh and small smile, he nodded his head. "Okay. Though, you better be careful. Don't make me worry about you too much, all right, babe?" He told her, kissing her back before she was heading out the door. He could not help but shake his head.

While she was on her way, Damian cleaned up a bit more. It was at that time that he realized that she had forgotten her wallet. "Ah shit..." He said with a sigh. She was no doubt at the market by now, yet thankfully it was not too far. He could probably make it in no time if he broke off into a sprint. "Better hurry now. She'll take some time shoppin'..." After grabbing her wallet, a comfy pair of jeans and jacket, Damian was out the door and running down the streets.

Meanwhile, as Marisa was shopping, there was a younger guy that peered around the corner. This was perfect. He was skipping out on school, having snuck out already to get high with a couple of friends, but now he had a sexy target. Her body was amazing looking. It gave him a boner just looking at her. 'Hell yeah, I wanna tap that ass...' He thought, watching Marisa push the court towards the end of the aisle. That was when he made himself known.

Her cart was forcefully stopped, the young man with his foot on the front of it. "Hey, sexy." His voice was practically dripping with negative intent. So were his eyes, staring at her up and down with dark lust. "What's a pretty little thing like you cooking tonight? Pasta, hm?" Slowly, he made his way around the side of the cart, hands in his hoodie, the hood casting a slight shadow over her features. "Mmn, I love pasta."

Marisa was comparing the ounces of two Alfredo sauces while pushing her cart before she was suddenly stopped. She looked up and saw a man, or rather a boy standing in her way. He didn't look all that much younger than her, but a man wouldn't get a woman attention like that. "Excuse me," She began before moving her cart back a little. "I'm in a relationship. I'm making this for my boyfriend." She moved passed him, but after going down several aisles, she noticed the boy was following her. For some reason, his presence was unnerving. Probably because he was wearing a hoody. When she finished her shopping, she hurried off to the check out line and then shoved her hand in her pocket.

To her dismay, it was empty. Her other hand went to the opposite pocket, and again, there was nothing. She sighed and then turned back to put her things back, but then after going halfway to the back of the store, she couldn't take him following her anymore. "Look, I'm not interested. Get away from me." She told him before hurrying away from him towards the exit. She hoped that he wouldn't follow her out, because the streets were just as empty as the store, and it was a ten minute walk back to the house. Maybe he wouldn't follow her since she had told him that she was with someone.

When she got out of the store, just to be sure she rounded the corner into the back alley of the store, hoping that she would lose him that way. Her heart was beginning to beat in her chest. She could sense the danger that was coming from that individual. It was the way he looked at her. She waited a few minutes before taking a peek out to see if he had gone the other way since she hadn't seen him walk passed her. Hopefully he just stayed in the store.

The entire time she tried to shop, he was there following her with his hood up, hands buried in his pockets. Sometimes he would just be right behind here in the aisles, watching her and stalking her, following each and every move she made. It was like cat and mouse, except he was a particularly dangerous cat in this game. In school, this young guy was a big time trouble maker and some rumors went around that he was in a gang that he and his friends started. They often started fights, carried around knives, did drugs, the works. They were the typical bad kids in a bad gang. They were definitely not the type of people to stick around with.

Yet there he was, pretty much her shadow throughout the entire store. He gave her no rest or relief, and even at the register, he was within the corner of her eyesight. He watched her put the items back, disappointed that he could not make a bit of cash today. However, Marisa could be used for other reasons, perhaps. A dirty thought traveled into his mind, making him lick his lips as he watched leave the store. This would be fun.

Marisa checked to see if he was behind her, yet she would see nothing. The boy did not exit the front door at all. It seemed for a moment she would be safe. Or so she would think. With her eyes peering from the corner, she would suddenly see his hand planted right beside her head and a knife put up to her neck. The cold blade stung more than the blistering wind that blew gently in the alleyway. He pushed his hood back slightly, tufts of black hair visible from the slight motion and blue eyes looking at her menacingly. "So, I'll admit, I was gonna take your cash. But, since you've got nothing to steal, you've gotta pay another way." Upon those words, he brought tip of the blade slowly down her form, gently cutting into her apron that she had on. It was in the way, and a quick flick of his wrist slashed one of the ends of the string that held it upon her body. It hit the ground, and he smirked with maliciousness. His blade went between clothed breasts, another the lick of the lips and his eyes grew hungrier. She had an amazing looking chest.

To make sure she would not move, his hand roughly pressed her shoulder against the wall. Maybe Damian would have been possessive with her and pin her down, but there was no such kindness for Marisa in this action. It was 100% rough. "Try and move, and I'll cut that pretty face of yours." He threatened, looking up into her eyes briefly before they were glued to her chest.

With all of her rushing, Marisa hadn't even put her coat back on when she grabbed it from the cart. She held it to her body tightly as she looked to see where he was. Marisa was sure he had never exited the store until she felt something cold against her neck. It stung, and it didn't take her long to realize what the object was. Her heart was starting to race, and she knew what he wanted. He had already seen her reach into jacket pockets and put back the food. Marisa liked it when Damian raped her, but something told her that a stranger doing it wasn't going to be pleasant. That and sleeping with another man would break both their hearts. But what could she do? She didn't want to do anything stupid and get herself killed. What would Damian do without her? Not to mention she had another life to worry about.

Yes...the life of her child. She couldn't risk that, no matter what. When she felt the blade lower to the string of the apron that was around her neck, she looked away. The chain of her silver necklace was noticeable to him now, and she feared that he would steal it. However, he seemed distracted by other things, and as his knife trailed down to the fabric on the breasts, she hear it slowly rip as the knife cut into it, making her cleavage visible. She tried not to make a sound, or let him know that she was scared. They usually got off on stuff like that, so she did her best to look straight passed him, pressing her lips in a fine line.

She knew it was probably for nothing, but she felt like she had to reason with him. "Please, let me go. I'm having a baby with my boyfriend. Surely you don't want to harm a pregnant woman, do you?" She knew that using the pregnant excuse wouldn't convince him not to fuck her, but maybe he would at least be gentle with her and not hurt her. She felt the cold nip at her exposed cleavage, and it was starting to become painful, but she bared through it. Hopefully someone would walk passed her and try to stop him.

The shimmer of something shiny made him stop for a moment as he used the blade to pull out the journey pendant and the sparkling diamonds on it. "Hello, what do we have here?" He asked tauntingly, taking a look at the necklace. If a rocking body was enough to grab his attention, then diamonds and jewels were ten times sexier in his eyes. It just meant that he could steal it and sell it off to a pawn shop or something. And it looked brand new too, so they could not complain about wear and tear. "Oh yeah, that'll give me a really nice price." He said with an evil smirk. His eyes peered down back to her cleavage before he backed up, holding the blade up still. "Take the necklace off, and I might think about letting you go. Might." He sneered, an obvious bulge in his crotch from the thoughts going through his twisted mind.

"You got a kid on the way? Pfft, like that matters shit, doll face." He replied back, colder than the wind nipping at their bare skin. He only laughed and did a circle motion with the blade in his hand. "I don't care. A pussy's a pussy. If I can fuck it, then I'll fuck it." He honestly did not care for her at all. "So, hurry the hell up and giv-"

A loud metal ringing filled the air, and the mugger soon hit the cold floor, face first into the snow. His knife went flying out of his hands and landed right before her feet. "Don't you dare try that again, asshole." Damian's voice said harshly, giving a rough kick to the guy's ribs. There was no response as the man lay in the snow knocked out cold. His eyes then picked up to meet Marisa's. He wanted to say something cool, something that could win her heart in some cheesy way. There was no time for jokes and that shit. Instead, he just dropped the trash can lid that he had in his hand and grabbed Marisa, crushing her against his chest and embracing her tightly. "I'm so relieved I got her in time. That ass. I can't believe it!" He cursed, holding her tightly. For a while, Damian just held her under the snow. Then, reluctantly, he pulled away.

"Guess we can't leave him out here." He said briefly, turning to look behind him at the unconscious mugger. He held her hand tightly, to reassure her he was there. "Let's go back inside and tell the clerk. We'll call the police."

When he spotted her necklace, she could no longer keep a straight face. She began to tear up. As if raping her wasn't enough, he wanted to rob her of Damian's necklace as well. It must have cost a small fortune, and not only that, but it was incredibly special to her. There wasn't even a guarantee that he wouldn't harm her..or rape her. Her heart skipped a beat when he moved his blade, thing that he would cut into her more, but when he explained to her that he didn't give a shit that she was pregnant, she was just about to give up hope and reach to the back of her neck before she heard a big metal clank that made her cry out and jump in fear.

She felt the knife move away from her skin, and drop to her feet next to her jacket. Whirling around she saw her savior, her lover, her everything standing right before her. She was still scared shitless, and only his warm and loving embrace made her feel protected. She had already cried enough for today, but she could not stop the tears flowing down her face. Her body was shaking violently and her heart was still racing from the adrenaline. She was sure that she would have been raped, but he had saved her. Protected her.

"Oh Damian..I thought that he was going to rape me...Damian...I'm so glad that you're here..." She hugged him tightly, and they stood there for a little bit as she tried to calm herself down. When he spoke, she nodded in agreement, feeling the cold beginning to get to her. He had to walk her inside after she picked up her coat, and tell the clerk himself what had happened because she couldn't speak. She could only cling to Damian. The police had arrived to question them, and when they got their stories, they took the hoodlum into the back of their police car. He had not been injured badly, but would be having a few headaches for a while.

Marisa didn't know whether or not to press charges. He hadn't physically done anything to her, but she didn't want him causing anymore trouble. She could not make an immediate decision, so she had Damian walk her back home. "Damian...I love you...you saved me...I don't think I can possibly love you any more than I do now." She told him as they got back to their apartment.

To think that his lover nearly was raped and mugged tore at his heart. He was happy he got there in time, yet still, the thought nagged at him. They went through the entire process of asking the clerk to call the police and answered all the questions they were given. They had nothing to hide, and Damian explained exactly what he did. The kid would just definitely wake up to a nasty concussion. And it would be in his best interest to go with the cops in the back of their car. They did not even want to know what Damian felt like doing to him. However, he pushed the rage to the side and calmed himself down. The important thing is that he got there in time and saved Marisa. He was content with that. Glad. Happy.

The walk home was a bit quiet as Marisa was shaken pretty bad. However, he did not leave her side once. Even as they went into their apartment, he gently removed her coat and his and hung them up, bringing her over to the sofa. He wrapped her up in a blanket and kissed her cheek gently before having her sit in his lap while he gently massaged her shoulders. "It's okay, baby. It's all over. You're safe now." He whispered to her in a gentle voice. He kept massaging her tense shoulders for about a couple more minutes before finally just wrapping his arms around her and holding her against him. "I love you, Marisa. I told you I'd protect you." He said to her, smiling at her words. She was a wonderful woman. He never wanted to lose her.

"Here, relax. It's my turn to take care of you." Damian told her, caressing her cheek. Sliding out from under her, he went into the kitchen and pulled out a mug and the teapot. He filled the teapot with just enough water, adding a little extra to compensate for the water that would evaporate. On the stove it went, boiling the water inside till the familiar whistle could be heard. He poured the hot water into her mug and added the cocoa powder. And tada! Damian made hot chocolate for his girlfriend. He brought it over to her, a bright smile upon his lips. "There ya go, sweetie. Just the way you like it." He remained cheerful to bring that smile back out. That was how he could definitely make sure she was okay.

So, for some time, he simply rested on the couch with her. The day was still theirs, and they had plenty of time to do whatever they wanted. However, he felt like Marisa would need some time to gain back her nerves. That was fine, and he would happily wait for her while caring for her as well.

It didn't take long for Marisa to return to normal. Damian made her feel safe, and she felt like nothing to get to her. His words only made her feel better. She cuddled into the blanket and smiled at him. His messages made her relax more and close her eyes. She felt bad that she didn't get what she needed from the store to make him breakfast or dinner, but it was okay. Everything was okay. She listened to his soothing voice for a minute until he got up and placed her on the couch. She leaned over and grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

There was nothing really on at nine in the morning, just a few cartoons. They were silly but they brought back memories. She smiled as she thought of watching these cartoons with her future baby on the way. It was still kind of scary to think about having a baby in less than a year. Her body would go through all sorts of changes, and then she would actually have to birth them. However, she had faith that she'd be able to handle them well and so would Damian. He'd think she was beautiful no matter what. When her lover came back to the living room, she snapped out of her daze and smiled up at him noticing the hot chocolate in his hands.

She loved hot chocolate. Especially when it was so cold. He knew that she liked a little whipped cream on top of it too. She leaned against them as they watched the silly cartoons together, and spent the rest of the day with him taking care of food and cleaning. She had finally recognized that he had dusted and did stuff to keep the place tidy after a few hours, but it was understandable because she had too big shocks in one day. One of them was a blessing, however. She would enjoy Damian taking care of him whenever he got home, and her morning sickness pills had actually started working for her. She was able to go back to work after the two weeks of forced time off.

The day was not an absolute loss. With what they had in the fridge, they managed to make an excellent dinner for the both of them. They had everything that their bodies need, vegetables, a little spice and meat. He even went out real fast and got them some desert, despite the cold weather outside. Who could pass up ice cream?

The night was filled with laughter and smiles, and after a long day that Marisa had, they spent the night sleeping together peacefully, wrapped up together in each others as they cuddled. They shared a soft tender kiss, their lips so soft against one another. It was a wonderful night, the moon up in a clear sky with tons of stars decorating the entire place. "I love you, Marisa..." He murmured into her ear, sharing the warmth of each other's body. Damian felt so at peace, full of love and affection for the girl in his arms. If they were forced to spend the rest of their lives together like this, he could die a very happy man. He could ask for nothing more than the beautiful smile on his lips when she fell asleep happily.

The months passed by like the breeze. Both Marisa and Damian went to get ultrasounds and sure enough, they saw their little bundle of joy. They went regularly, making sure everything was okay, that their baby was healthy and developing regularly. And even with her heading back to work, everything was moving along just fine. Her cravings were always a fun adventure for Damian, since he would do anything to satisfy her. He often would go out to buy the strangest of combinations, like Cheese Whiz and cauliflower, or salmon with peanut butter. It sometimes astounded him what exactly she was eating. The word exotic barely described the kinds of dishes she had, and sometimes Marisa would make him take a bite too. He would indulge on her request, though forcing it down was quite the task.

Eventually they soon found out that they would be having a baby girl. "She'll be daddy's little princess right?" Damian told his lover, laughing happily as the thought ran through his head. He was already thinking of how she would grow up, be an intelligent young girl with her mother's looks, maybe his eyes. Though, he knew for certain she would learn to be an amazing cook like Marisa. Such thoughts ran through his head all day while they spent time with each other after the ultrasound. Marisa was always smile, bright and beautiful, and it just melted his heart. He was in lovey dovey mode right about now, and their nights of passion were about the only time he ever got rough. Even then, his fatherly instincts made sure not to be so rough on Marisa that he hurt her. So, slowly, the dark desires to dominate his sweet Marisa were being suppressed. Little did her lover know that they were just building up for an amazing release, something that would truly bring out the slut inside of her.

Approximately four and half months passed, the donning of summer.

"So, babe, ready for our beach day?" He asked her, in their bedroom with a pair of board shorts on. They had a pretty cool metallic orange dragon desire over the black and gunmetal gray fabric color. In addition to that, he had been working out a little more for Marisa. His chest was a little more broader with abs that were more defined. Granted, he did not look anywhere close as one of the shirtless models in Abercombie and Finch. Though, he liked to think he looked pretty good. After all, they were going to the beach. He wanted to show off to all the women that he belonged to Marisa, and there was no way they could land a stud muffin like him. A bit conceited? Damian had his moments.

While packing up their beach bag, he suddenly raised his head. "Oh yeah, we're meetin' with a buddy of mine from work. His name is Eric, and I think you'll like him. New guy about two months ago, and he's just really cool. A bit quiet, though he'll warm up to you once he sees how sweet you are." The man said with a smile, looking over towards Marisa. Eric was a pretty cool guy that just got his degree and was looking for a place to start. Damian was in charge of leading him around and mentoring him in a way. He definitely had potential, and the guy could work through a computer fairly quick. It was only natural that the two were destined to create a solid friendship together.

The passing four and a half months were probably the happiest times for Damian and Marisa. Now that they were living together, their bond had only strengthened. That, and the fact that they were bonding over the baby as well. Marisa was still at work every day, and her loyal customers continued to compliment her and watch her belly grow. She had to buy new uniforms for work that fit. It was strange to notice her body changing, her hips getting wider, her breasts getting bigger, and of course, that baby bump increasing size.

She even started going to the gym with Damian, more to keep herself in shape and healthy since her increased appetite was getting borderline ridiculous. He wouldn't let her overdo it, so she had to stay on the bikes and do water aerobics while he lifted weights and did other manly stuff. She was complaining though, he looked good with more muscle and abs to his body, not that there was anything wrong with him before. The exercise made both of them energetic in the bedroom as well. They always came back and ran straight to bedroom or shower, getting turned on by seeing each other sweaty and flustered.

She had to buy a new bikini now that her breasts had gone up another size. They were already big before, but now they were huge. She complained about the back pain that she was getting when she stood up for too long to her doctor, but she didn't want to take any pain killers or drugs while she was pregnant with her little girl. So every night after Damian got home from work, she would give her a back massage.

The bikini was pink with white poke dolts. The top piece tied above her neck and also strung along her back. Both knots were tied like a bow. Her bottom also had bows on both sides of her hips, but it was simply sewn on. It accentuated the curve of her ass, and also fit snugly below her tummy and didn't bother her. She knew that even though she was pregnant, she looked good. Her hair had managed to grow even longer than it already had been, and she had decided to leave it out instead of tying it back.

"Oh yes, I've been looking forward to today ever since I bought this bikini. Hehe." She answered, looking up at him with a smile. Packing their lunch in a basket, she made sure they had drinks and enough food just in case they both wanted seconds. When he informed her of his friend meeting up she had no problem with it. "He's a little quiet? I'm sure I can get him talking when he eats lunch with us. Did you pack everything in the car? Our towels? The umbrella? Sunscreen?" She raised an eye brow at him and then smirked, slipping on her flip flops and taking the basket in her hand.

She ran her fingers down her pendant and then bit her lip. "Should I take this off? If I decide to get in the ocean I don't want to lose it..."

Seeing her in her polka dot bikini brought up a surge of emotions that threatened to tear out of his body and devour her like a sexual feast. He swallowed a lump and had to look away for a second, lest his body betray him and display his arousal. Damian was very much looking forward to this beach day as well, and simply not because it gave him an excuse to see her nearly nude in a sexy bikini combo with a beautiful baby bump out. Just to simply be with her out of the house. The bad part about this town was that the winters could be frighteningly bad, sometimes keeping people in for days at a time when it got so cold and windy. The summers were a different story. They were rarely that gruesome. One year, they hit a record high of 99 fahrenheit, though today was a tolerable 87. That was in town. On the beach, where they had the sea breeze, it would be perfect. The only thing that these two had to watch out for was the initial touch down of skin and sand. Those tiny crystals probably absorbed plenty of warmth to cook them in the beginning.

"Yeah, he's a shy guy. And you get every one talkin' about your cookin'." He teased, nodding after everything she listed. He slipped on his own flip flops and walked out the car with her, tossing on his sunglasses. "Though, really, we've been talkin' about you, and he'd really like to see meet you. And your cookin'. Seriously, what is up with that? You've got like, the green thumb in the kitchen. You sell your soul to the devil to be this good?" Damian joked, walking over to open her door. It was a clear day outside, barely a cloud in the sky. This only meant that if they did not put enough sunscreen on, it was gonna burn them up good.

It was a fairly long drive to the beach, probably almost half an hour. During the whole ride, he would sing in the car to her, sometimes serious, other times hitting ridiculously high notes with the voice of a little girl. Hey, it made her laugh! And during the trip too, they would talk about work or things for the baby. Just simple chit chat to both pass the time and enjoy each other's company. Halfway through, Damian even made up a bunch of car games for giggles. Every time they saw the "Jesus fish" on the back of someone's car, they had to smooch. Innocent fun right? Well, they were pretty much making out. The town had plenty of church goers, all filled with the Holy Spirit, so more than half the cars they were behind had the infamous "Jesus fish" tagged right above their license plates. Damian did not mind, and he sure as hell hoped Marisa did not either.

They parked, popped open the trunk, and grabbed all their stuff. "Sweet. We beat most of the people here already. Now, let's go find Eric. I'll point him out to you." He explained, leaning over to plant a gentle kiss upon her cheek. They officially entered the beach when they hit the sand, her boyfriend already hissing softly when the sand began stinging his toes. However, it did nothing to change his vigilance in seeking out his friend. And not even in five minutes did he spot him. "Hey, Eric!" He shouted out, waving the umbrella around. "Over here, man!"

Eric soon came into view. Despite being a little taller than Damian, he had slightly less muscle, though a fair amount to still consider him muscular. His eyes were green and ever piercing, jet black hair that seemed to glisten in the sun. The style was similar to surf boarder's, threatening to blind his eyesight with locks of his hair. He had a bit of a stubble, which he always kept, giving him the rugged lazy looking type. And compared to Damian, he was a bit darker, though still a white guy. The moment summer started, Eric was on the beach day after day. Somedays he would be on the sands and in the ocean for 24 hours. His parents were both in the Navy, and practically grew up as fish. It was only natural that he shared the same love for the sea. "C'mere here! Meet my girlfriend. Eric, this is Marisa. Marisa, Eric." Damian introduced them with a bright smile.

A light blush ran across Eric's features, and immediately the shy guy came out in him. Marisa's good lucks did little to help, so with a hand extended out, he flashed a pair of white straight teeth in a handsome smile. "H-Hey there. It's nice to finally meet you." He said, looking straight into her eyes. Checking out his best friend's wife as soon they met would no doubt land him a slap. And probably a mean left hook right afterwards.

The ride over to the beach was fun. Usually she didn't like car trips but since he was driving she didn't mind. Plus he knew how to distract her with games and singing to make her feel more comfortable. She had decided to keep her necklace on, knowing that she could just take it off if she wanted to get in the water. Since they had arrived early there was plenty of parking, and Marisa carried the picnic basket while he got the umbrella and their bag with both of their towels and stuff you'd bring to the beach like sun screen and goggles. She had also packed another bag just in case she wanted to collect shells. By the way her back was bothering though, she'd probably settle for a tan.

As they looked for Eric, she was looking for a person who obviously looked out of shape, skinny or chubby, or something along those lines. She then heard Damian call out his name, and she looked around but the only person that was close to them was tall handsome man with black hair and a slightly less muscular body as Damian. She blinked, but then smiled as soon as he approached them both. When Damian introduced her to him and he stuck out his hand shyly, she smiled and took it. "Its nice to meet you, Eric. I'm sure Damian has told you all about me." She shot a teasing glace at Damian and then unhooked her sunglasses off of her swim suit, putting them over her face. They were the medium sized, not the ridiculous ones you'd see on Jersey shore or something, but just a modest pair.

"Oh! I see a perfect spot! Come on, you guys!" She didn't let go of Eric's hand, but grabbed Damian too and then hurried to the spot she had in mind. For a minute it looked like it was nothing special, but if Damian knew her he'd notice the bathrooms not too far away from there. She was pregnant, she was going to have to pee all day. Shen then grabbed the towels out of the bag Damian was carrying and laid them both out, putting the picnic basket on Damian's towel and then getting on her back. "So, who's going to rub down the pregnant lady with sun screen?" She joked, looking up at both of them with a smirk. She loved her boyfriend, but shit, Eric was a major hottie, especially for a guy that worked on computers.

Eric shook her hand happily, offering a little grip. For guys, they had a firm grip when they shook hands (though Eric was a little more reclusive than that). For a lovely lady such as Marisa, he did not want to crush her hand. And he had to admit, the feel of her skin was amazing. "Yes! He has, actually. He mentioned your an amazing cook and that your food is to die for. That sounds mouth watering." He said with a light laugh. His eyes were a bit more accustomed to the sunlight above. In fact, there was no tan from sunglasses on his face at all.

Damian opened his mouth to say something, though that was when she proclaimed that she had found the perfect spot. From there, they were running right to the spot. He did make note of the bathrooms and understood. He chuckled a little, though felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Eric, who leaned over and was whispering to Damian. He could not hold it in. "Dude, your girlfriend is a major cutie!" This only made her lover smile with the greatest amount of pride, and he fared his eyes over to admire her. "I know man, I know." At least their word choice fit the environment. Needless to say, they would have to exchange their bro speech later on when Marisa was done hogging their attention.

Rub her down in sun screen? Damian and Eric thought they died and went to heaven. It was then that they took the sun screen out, both squirting some into each other's hands. With a playful smile and wink to Marisa, Damian spoke up. "We decided we could let you tan faster if we worked together." He said. This should be making him jealous, and granted, he was slightly. Though, there was something he was a bit afraid to admit for fear that Marisa might respond negatively. Hearing that compliment from Eric, he knew then that he had lavished her with his eyes. It was almost... hot, to Damian. To think that his best friend was checking out his girlfriend just seemed so hot. Though, back to the task at hand.

They both took a side, Damian on her right, Eric on her left. After rubbing the lotion into their palms, they first started off at the bottom. Their hands were synchronized almost, starting down on her sexy legs that Damian drooled over whenever she had her stockings on. They even massaged her muscles gently and smoothly, sliding up on to her thighs as well. Eric, of course, seemed a bit more hesitant since he first met her. He was not sure how she took it, even though he was doing all he could not to sport an erection right in front of her face. However, Damian was unashamed. He rubbed in the sun screen into her thigh and squeezed it teasingly. His eyes often darted to her face to see what how she was enjoying it. Two hunks running their hands all over a gorgeous pregnant beauty? Anyone walking by would probably faint.

"Of course he told you about my cooking. Has he offered you to taste some of my lunches that I make him yet?" She chuckled. Marisa hadn't been sporting the sun glasses because she wanted to keep it out of her eyes. That was what they had brought the beach umbrella for. No, she had done it so that she could check them both out and be discreet about it. Well, it was more for Eric's sake. She didn't want to scare him or make him uncomfortable. After all, he was Damian's friend, and she wanted to make a good impression. As they both kneeled over on both sides of her body and began to rub her down, she began to make teasing little moaning noises. "Mm...that feels good Damian. You're doing a great job too, Eric." She said in a seductive voice, want to see both of their stiffies in their trunks. Damian's especially...he was long over due for some loving since it had been at least three days.

When they were done with her front half, she rolled over on her stomach exposing her back and ass to them. her bikini bottom didn't do much to hide the bottom of her ass cheeks, and it looked like if she would have spread her legs any further than she'd be flashing both of them. She had even gotten a brazillian was just for this occasion. She knew that both of the boys were looking hard while she was on her stomach looking away. "So Eric....I noticed you missed a few spots. Don't be shy love, I'm the one asking you to rub me down, you know. Just go where Damian goes." Marisa wasn't exactly sure how Damian felt about another man touching her that way, but since he allowed it she didn't think he would mind.

They weren't really a jealous couple as long as the other party knew that she belonged to him. They had even discussed going to swing clubs one day. But it was different when it was a stranger was hooking up with a partner. A friend was a lot more intimate...and you'd have to see him all day. "Ahh! That feels so nice..." She continued to tease. She had to put most of her weight on her knees so she would put any pressure on her stomach, so she looked like she was on all fours.

When she voiced her approval, they both got into it. They soon moved over her stomach, and since Eric was a bit more shy about this, Damian decided to handle her now double D breasts. He had sported a stiff erection right away, right at the beginning of the entire sun screen application. The tent in his board shorts was aching for releasing, wanting even to be released from the trunks in the least. Eric, on the other hand, just had a slight bulge. It would be odd enough that at full erection, these two were roughly equal in proportions. They had the same length, same girth, same testicle shape. He, however, was trying to remain calm. The last time he had ever been with a woman was about a year ago, and that was just a bad night of heavy liquor. This though was like pure heaven. Sober and loving it.

When Marisa spoke to Eric, he had been drooling over her round ass and nearly seeing her forbidden fruit. He quickly flashed a look to Damian, and received a nod of the head. Holy cow, his friend was letting him rub down his wife. The realization brought life to his groin, and soon, he was at full erection like Damian was.

However, Damian wanted to really get things going. "Yeah man, just relax." He told Eric, who gave a sheepish smirk. He was starting to get into it, that was good. It was then that Damian proposed this to his friend. "Here, I'll get her legs. Why don't you get her shoulders?" Eric swallowed a lump in his throat, and automatically, a yes came from his lips. Though, this meant that in order to get it right, he would have to sit in front of her head. He took a second to cool himself down, knowing that she would pick up on his bulge. And without another second to lose, he seated himself in front of Marisa's head, starting to work on her arms and shoulders, massaging gently. She was so close to his crotch, his tent threatening to caress her hair and head. Yet, it only made him harder, a light pant escaping him as she moaned her approval.

Indeed, they were not hugely jealous, only when it came down to when the other group took it a bit too far. He was the first to point out that swing clubs felt a little awkward, since they did not really know anyone. Seeing this situation now, Damian could almost say he was 100% okay with it. In fact, he would love to watch. "Mmn, glad you like it, Marisa." He murmured and finished with her legs. The thighs were soon knocked out of the way, and Damian was already working on getting to her sexy ass. With a quick look around, he deemed it safe, and then playfully rubbed her ass with the sunscreen. Even more daring, however, his thumbs brushed along the crotch of her bikini bottoms several times, pressing it ever so gently to taunt her. If she would look back, a lustful smirk was plastered on his face.

The woman not only felt like a queen being tended too, but also could feel the lust coming off from both of them. No matter how hard Eric tried, she could tell that he was attracted to her and wanted to see her without the bikini. When he got in front of her, she stared directly at in and smiled. She knew that he wanted her. Marisa was curious how big Eric was. Damian was already fully hard but it seemed like Eric wasn't. Or maybe he was his full length. When he began to massage into her shoulders she continued to moan, looking up at him above her sun glasses. "Mm...Eric...that feels so nice...you can do it harder if you'd like, I'm hard to break."

She smirked up at him and then began to shudder underneath Damian as he began to work up her thighs. She felt him brush against the fabric right on top of her cunt and flinched forward into Eric's crotch, blushing a little and looking up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry Eric, that was a mistake. I just jumped a bit." She said, a smile forming on her lips. She could tell that he wasn't finished growing under his swim trunks. There was so much sexual tension here, and she loved being in the center of it. She looked back and Damian and then grinned, shaking her ass teasingly at him.

Both of the boys had been focused on covering her with sun screen, but after that task was finished she couldn't help but think she needed to start small talk. Eric was quiet and Damian was horny. It was up to her to break the silence because it was driving her crazy. As soon as Damian was finished, she rolled back over on her back. It was obvious the rub down had excited her because too large nipples stuck out of her bikini. They were so noticeable that they were simply begging to be pinched and played with and sucked on. "Hey Eric, besides working with Damian, what else do you do? You have a girlfriend?" She put her swollen feet up on Damians lap and smiled up at Eric. She wanted to know more of him.

Eric looked down at Marisa when she said he can go harder. Though, the way she said sent shivers down his spine. He was certain that she was doing this to tease him, to drive him wild. Well, it was working. So, not only was his best friend giving him the green light, practically she was too. Did they have some sort of open relationship, or something similar to that? Or were they that sexual and horny? His thoughts were interrupted when Marisa's head bumped up against his crotch, or more importantly, that tent that was ready to tear through the fabric. "Whoa!" He gasped out, barely able to contain a groan. Eric's eyes fared down to Marisa, seeing that blush across her face. With a little chuckle, he smiled back at her. "It's all good." He replied, feeling a little bit more relaxed and courageous. Why pass up a good chance when both were encouraging him?

Damian gave both cheeks of her ass a good squeeze when she shook it at him. This was becoming something way more than a couple with their friend at the beach, or was on the way to becoming something more. He did not complain. In fact, he was pushing it in that direction. And his lover was enjoying it thoroughly. The little moans and glances that Marisa was giving off only helped to confirm it. And those two rock hard nipples of hers when she rolled over were further proof. If it was not for the beach starting to pick up more people, Damian would have reached out to play with one of those little nubs underneath her polka dot bikini top.

The slowly growing relaxed blacked haired tech man gave a sheepish smile when Marisa began talking to him. "Me? Oh, well, I'm still sort of heading to school to take up a network degree, though I'm doing that all online. Gives me the freedom to work with your boyfriend and have some fun here. I love swimming, so you'll see me here all the time during summer." He said, though quickly moving on to her next question. A light chuckle escaped his lips, his eyes darting off to the side as he rubbed the back of his head. "A girlfriend? Me? Pfft, I've honestly been so busy with schoolwork that I guess I never put myself on the market. I guess I'll start looking sometime soon though." The chat was nice, and despite wanting to grope and squeeze her sexy body, Eric enjoyed the small little talk.

Meanwhile Damian was massaging her feet gently, knowing that she was up a lot more in her job than he was. While he did make service calls and went out to homes to repair or service a computer or machine, a lot of times Damian was a bench technician. PCs would be sent to him, and then he would take them apart and find the problem, resolve it, then ship it back to the homes. He preferred it a little more than going out to help the people face to face. Eric, however, was the one who was going out more to the people and figuring out their machines. He had a fair amount of knowledge without any previous job experience, and that was what Damian liked in the guy. And whenever he had something that was too crazy for him, Eric gladly handed it off to Damian. A man not afraid to ask questions, not to mention they made quite the duo.

Back to reality, Eric never moved from the spot he was at. He rather enjoyed it, Marisa sitting right there with her eyes not even inches away from the straining tent in his board shorts. And while Damian massaged her feet, he teasingly brought them to rest against his own erection, being subtle in the grinds that he did against them that not even Eric would have seen. Ninja?

"So, I've talked a little about myself, what about you, Marisa?" He asked, looking straight down into her eyes. "A baby girl right? And that you work in a bakery? That sounds like tons of fun, what made you choose culinary?" The feeling was only mutual for him wanting to know more about her. Since he had practically covered at least half of her body with his hands, it only made sense for him to strike up some conversation. And, it definitely was making him more comfortable.

Marisa looked down at Damian and smirked, feeling his hard cock beneath her foot. He was enjoying this, wasn't he? He probably noticed that Eric had a raging erection and was sitting right above her. She wondered what he liked about it. Perhaps it was because he knew that she belonged to him, and he liked to show her off. Her hand moved down to her stomach and she rubbed it with a smile. "Yes, she's a baby girl. We're having difficulty deciding on a name." Her hand then moved up to her breast and she winced, her index finger purposely circling around her hard nipples. "Damian, my breasts have been really sore lately. I'm not supposed to be lactating this soon, am I?"

She mentioned it in front of Eric on purpose, giving her a reason to fondle herself in front of him. Her eyes looked back up at him and she smiled. "Sorry about that. I chose culinary because cooking is one of my greatest passions. I can express myself in the best of ways, and put my love into all my dishes. Everyone has always told me I was good since I was a little girl, so I figured that it would be a nice career to get into. I'll be sad when the time comes that I have to leave the little bakery shop I work at now." All the while she talked, one of her hands was gently massaging a breast. She wasn't lying about them being sore.

Her nipples were starting to become swollen and puffy, to the point where she didn't like wearing bras. If she didn't wear one though, the fabric of her shirts would stimulate her nipples and turn her on. Really it was a no win situation unless she walked around naked. "If you want, you can try my cooking now. Its not like I had a specific time for eating or anything. We just had breakfast though, so I'm not much hungry. Then again, they say not to get in the water until after 30 minutes when you eat." She chuckled and then looked at Damian. "And I know you both don't want to spend all day layed out on a beach towel with boring old me."

Damian had long known his friend was sporting a boner practically right top of her head. For a pregnant woman, Marisa was a 20 on a scale from one to ten, making him drool all over his girlfriend whenever he got the chance. It was amazing that her sexual appeal practically breathes through anything. She could be wearing old women's clothes, and somehow, she would still be giving him an erection. How could she do that? It was utterly amazing and mind shattering. Not that he was complaining. In fact, he would never complain that his beautiful soon to be mother of a girlfriend was also a sexy, seductive little slut 24/7.

Well, maybe not full blown. Though, Damian had a feeling that it was on its way.

Eric listened to them speak to each other about her breasts being sore. He watched her finger circle around those hard nipples, trying his best not to move his hips to ease the throbbing lustful discomfort that was resting between his legs. "I don't think so, baby." Damian replied, looking into her eyes with a naughty grin. That was when a golden idea ran through his head. "If your breasts are sore... maybe a pack of ice might help? It might take some time here on this beach, but I'd do anythin' for you, Marisa." With a lean down, he placed a kiss on to her lips. However, it was filled with a sexual hunger that no doubt she would sense. Their lips parted, and he offered her a naughty wink. "Be back in a few." He said and stood up, walking up on to the side walk and starting to go off to find the bag of ice for her. Well, not really. He was just going to give those two time to build up more of the sexual tension. He was sure Eric would not mind. Neither would she.

His best friend watched him walk away, leaving both Marisa and Eric alone for a moment. And yet she was still fondling her big tits before his eyes. Biting his lips, he let out a shaky sigh and laugh. "It sounds like you're an artist in the kitchen. And, I know that bakery will miss you a lot. If people love it so much, why don't you think of opening your own bakery or restaurant? I'm sure you two would be making tons of business." Eric replied with a smile. It was so hard to look at her face while she kept up the massaging of her breasts. He was panting just slightly, the raise and fall of his chest ever so visible.

"Well, I'd love to try some of your cooking." He said as he finally found an excuse to pull himself away from her, though he did not really want to. The closeness to her was just electrifying. And slowly, the guilt of actually having a boner from his friend's girlfriend left. In fact, as he went to the lunch basket they had brought, Eric sat down with his legs slightly spread. A playful grin was just hidden in that smile of his, though that shy blush was still on his face. She would have a lovely view of his raging erection that left her head. "What do you suggest I try? And as if, I'm sure Damian and I could spend tons more days out here with you. Hell, I don't mind in the least!" Eric sounded like he meant it, the excitement clear in his voice. Perhaps it was a little darker excitement than they might have thought, but either or, it was there.

When Damian kissed her passionately, she could tell that he was encouraging her to get to know his friend a little better. She watched him take a seat next to the basket and raised an eyebrow. Seemed like he no longer was ashamed of his erection, but since she had spent a few minutes looking up at it and even rubbed her cheek against it through the fabic of his swim trunks. She couldn't help but notice him panting a little so she rose up and took off her sun glasses, laying them next to her. "You okay, Eric? You're not getting dehydrated, are you?" She got on all fours and crawled between his legs, putting her hand to his forehead. It was only to tease. She knew exactly why his chest was rising and falling so hard.

"Here," She said slowly, going into the basket and handing him a cold soda. "Take a sip of this. Let me open in for you." Oh, she was being painfully obvious about her attempts to tease him. She just wanted him to be aware of it. When she opened the soda she pretended to struggle with the cap and then pretended to spill some of it on her large chest. "Damn that's cold!" She said, shivering and then handing him the soda. It felt even better when it seeped into her bikini and teased at her big nipples.

She looked up at him and giggled, a light blush coming across her face. She was interested in being in the middle of him and Damian. His cock was just as big as Damians, and she could imagine feeling them both inside of her at the same time. The only thing was, she hadn't taken it up the ass before, and that would kind of be boring if they only fucked her pussy and mouth. She figured that Damian wouldn't have any protests about breaking her little ass in. "So Eric...when you said you haven't put yourself on the market, I highly doubt that you need to. You look positively amazing, and I'm sure girls drool over you. You just don't notice." She smirked at him, still on all fours between his legs. Her hand slipped into the basket but she wanted him to respond first and then give him a taste of her chicken salad sandwiches that she had made.

Back
Top Bottom