Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

OOC: First off, I apologize if this title sounds absolutely cheesy. > 3>;

It was a snowy day out on the town, the blurs of cars speeding off to get some last minute Christmas shopping done. Yes, it was that joyous time of year again. The time of year that plenty of children adored or sought after for the gift giving process. Snowflakes dropped from the sky, the citizens of the town blessed with a lack of blistering wind to stab at their skin. It was not absolutely terrible that people could not walk along the sidewalk. They were doing just that. They passed by shops that had thousands of posters shouting out their deals, whether it be "Christmas Sale! Prices Cut!" or "Buy one, get the next two free, today only!". Lights glittered in the window, out on the streets, or reflected in a car's window as it slowly drove by to allow the pedestrians to cross over. It was a lovely time of year, oh yes it was.

Damien would not doubt agree as well. The college student just exited a store with a small gift wrapped box, holding the present that his sweet girlfriend had eyed in the window ever since the winter season started. He was very certain she would absolutely adore it. It had cost quite a penny, but it would be worth it. Not only would it bring a gorgeous smile upon her lips, but it would also open her up about deciding to finally take that next step with him in their relationship. Damien was starting to get impatient. They were dating for some time, and he honestly felt like it was time to take that step. However, his girlfriend seemed a bit hesitant. At first, he was okay. He was expecting a no answer the first time. The first time. This time, Damien would hear a more positive answer.

He stood at 5'11'', the tallest one in his family. He was not super buff by any means, but occasionally he would work out in his apartment and get a little muscle on his bones. So far, the fruits of his labor were starting to ripen, a little muscle here and there all over his body. The brown hair on his head was well taken care of, and even as it fell in front of his head, it still looked clean and properly cut. There was no blemish upon his face, his skin clear and smooth thanks to the scare his mother put him through when she said that no girl wanted a guy with pimples. Teenage years were a bit of a nightmare for him then.

"Hey there." Damien said into the phone, having wrung up in his girlfriend while walking, squeezing the box gently to symbolize his excitement. "So, we still on for Christmas dinner?" For better way to celebrate the holiday season with the one he enjoyed being with? Hopefully, they could also celebrate it in a more intimate way, and this gift was definitely going to seal the deal. Damien walked to his apartment, the walk not too far, and her living arrangements right along the way. This would hopefully be a night where he might be able to consider moving in with him. After all, if they could have sex, then they would definitely be able to live together.

Marisa was so happy that she had managed to save enough money to get her Christmas gift for her boyfriend. Well, she had actually gotten him a few things, mostly because knowing him he'd be spending a lot of money on one big gift. Men were always so simple and it was rare for them to actually want something expensive. They were interested in diamonds or jewelry or gold. More like video games and...well in this case she didn't really know what else to get him since they both pretty much had whatever they wanted.

She worked in a bakery and got paid rather well for what she did, mostly because she already had a degree in culinary arts. She was now on her way to a bachelors degree so she could work in a more high class place, but right now she loved her boss and didn't mind working in a family owned shop. It was quite popular, and every so often she got a bonus for her delicious baking. She had worked there since she started college, and when she got her AA degree she got a generous raise.

With such a good job, she finally wanted to move in with her boyfriend. That was the next step that she was ready for. If they got a small place, then they'd have plenty of money to take care of it and pay all the bills. However, she wasn't sure if he'd agree to it. One of the gifts she had gotten for him would give him a hint of her intentions. She'd probably have to spell it out for him, but that was fine.

She went to the electronic store for her final payment on the gaming desktop that he had been eyeing for a while. She knew he liked his consoles, but whenever he wanted to play an MMO he complained that his computer would not be strong enough to run it without lag. The thing was old anyway and she figured it was time for a change. While she got in the long line at the lay away center, her cellphone rang. She said hello and listened to his question. "Of course, baby. I'm almost home and I have already started on half of Christmas dinner. I hope you like it. My roommates are both at their parents house so we have the apartment to ourselves." She smiled and as they talked, the line began to move, and finally she was able to pay off her desktop. One of the men was nice enough to bring the Christmas wrapped package in her car for her, since she looked like she couldn't lift the thing, being 5'4" and everything. She was also a very lithe girl, and the fact that she had already had three more bags of things in her hand helped as well. When she put everything in the car, she got into the seat and started it up.

As the car purred to life, she made the short trip back to her apartment and then took out everything but the desktop in the back seat. Making sure she locked the car, she went into her apartment and began working on dinner once more. "Make sure you bring the candles, sweetie! I have to go now so I can finish setting everything up. I love you and I can't wait to see you again."

OOC: ... Are you somehow a mind reader? Because that truly is what I would love for Christmas. x3

Marisa and Damien were definitely quite the pair, their friends often commenting and receiving the old fashioned cute compliment from an elder/elderly couple. He liked to treat her nice, and she only returned the favor. Honestly, it felt like something completely out of a romance novel or movie, yet there they would be. Described almost to the dot by that same novel or movie.

His girlfriend was great at cooking. Compared to her, the young man failed miserably and if they were not paired up, he would probably still be living off of instant ramen or Chinese take out. Damien was more of the computer guy and ever since he was a child, he would tinker around with the insides of many machines. It began with a simple fondness for being on the computer, then develop into breaking one open and finding what parts did what. It was no surprise that he wound up pursuing a degree as one, though he started off with an Associate's and several certificates. This was plenty enough for him to work as a bit of a mobile computer technician, taking service calls to both residential and business customers alike. A job like this could always be on demand, especially in this time and age where computers and digital information were taking over. Damien had plans to pursue even further degrees, certificates, and training. However, he was content at the pace he was moving at now.

'Damn it, candles!' Her immediate mentioning of them forced him to do a rear march as he trotted into a nearby convenience store. More so along the lines of convenient to him. "Oh, I'd never forget that, love. Love you too, I'll be there within a few minutes." A total lie as he began purchasing the candles he so forgot before she said anything. A little white lie never hurt anyone, he told himself, now carrying both her present and the bag of candles. Damien returned back to the snowy outdoors, walking back towards her apartment with a bright smile. Just like he had promised, it took him about 15 to 20 minutes to reach her abode, standing outside as he looked at his hands. Both had something in them, making the process of making himself known outside her door difficult. Resorting to his foot, he gently kicked at the door, making sure not to leave a mark from his shoes. "Special delivery." He joked, calling out through the door. Of course she would know it was him, but Damien was a bit of a joker. It was all an effort to see that gorgeous smile cross her lips. "One nerdy geek, hold the anchovies."

((I totally am a mind reader))

Marisa had just finished setting their plates down before she heard a light thud at the door. She was happy that she managed to get everything done in time. At first she didn't think she would make it, but he had arrived a little later than it usually took him to get to her apartment. She had prepared a Christmas ham, mash potatoes, collared greens, stuffing, corn bread and cranberry sauce. She also had a pie in the oven, but it would be ready by the time they finished dinner. She also had a bottle of whine set in between the candle holders.

She hurried to the door, and heard his little cracks. He may have been really smart with computers, but she didn't consider him a nerd at all. She opened the door and stuck her tongue out at him, noticing the bags in each of his hands. She knew that if she tried to take one for him he'd give her a hard time, so she simply just stood aside to let him in, closing the door behind him. She already had all but one present underneath the tree for him. It was a medium sized tree that she had put up herself since her roommates had plans to go away from for the holiday. However, she got to decorate it with Damian, so she didn't mind too much.

"I hope you like everything. I'm more of a baker than a cook." She smiled, knowing that she was being modest. She was an excellent cook, but she was even more excellent at baking sweets. After she took her present and put it under the tree, she let him walk into the dining room where both their plates were already made. The table was small and round, but it was perfect for a dinner like this. She stood by the light switch and waited for him to get the candles ready.

OOC: Okay, so, horrid self-nut checkin' aside, let's get this post done!

The winter wind started to grew even more chillier as the night began to drag out longer. Damien let out a shaky sigh as he shivered slightly, but thankfully he did not have to wait any longer. Marisa opened the gateway to her humble abode for him and immediately warm air flooded over his body along with the heavenly scent of her lovely cooking. He took a big, long sniff of the air, savoring the aroma and practically tasting the food right then and there. "Mm, smells like I got her just on time. Not a second sooner, or later." He told her with a bright smile, sliding into her home and listening to the sound of the door close. Afterwards, Damien leaned over towards her and planted a gentle peck upon her lips, even brushing his nose along hers, a cute Eskimo nose kiss.

Handing the present to Marisa to bring to the tree, he smiled as he saw the medium sized tree that just seemed perfect for their holiday night together. Meanwhile though, the tech man walked over to the table, taking the candles and sliding them into their rightful homes of the candle holders. He was no smoker, but knowing Marisa, she had a kitchen lighter somewhere. "Hey, beautiful, where's the kitchen ligh- Found it!" He began, having sifted through several drawers of hers. He spun it along his index finger like some cowboy with a revolver before lighting the candles. Damien's eyes landed upon the wine, swallowing a lump in his throat. He loved Marisa so much, but he never had the courage to tell her that he was a horrible lightweight. Damien could only hope that he did not become so horribly intoxicated that he did something he would regret.

"All set, Marisa. Cut the lights." He said with a smile, going to whichever side she would reside at in the table, pulling it out for her. Chivalry was not completely dead. Or, at least he tried to do his very best to display it.

As he watched him fumble with the candles and finally get everything going, she turned off the lights and walked over to him. Smiling as he pulled her chair out from him, she gave him a long passionate kiss, pressing her soft breasts against his chest. She also ran her fingers through his hair, and before the kiss could get to passionate, she drew back and gave him a teasing smile and then sat down. "This wine is special. Grandmother sent it to me just for this dinner. She told us to finish it all." She smiled and then tucked her chair in and waited for him to sit down.

She wasn't one to believe in prayers over the food. So instead, she simply waited for him to begin eating. He always had such a big appetite when he came over, so his servings were a bit more...larger than hers. To the point where he could not see any empty parts of the plate. She knew that he'd be able to finish everything though, and even have room for pie. "Please, dig in! I want to hurry and get to the presents!" She chuckled as she unfolded her napkin and placed it in her lap. After making sure her skirt would be properly protected from any spills, she rolled up her sleeves to her red sweater and pulled back her hair. She was always so careful when she ate, especially around him. After all, she was easily embarrassed.

As he began to eat, she simply smiled at him and then started on her own plate, which was probably about half of his helpings and she knew that she wouldn't even finish it because that was just the way she was. Whenever he finished she stopped eating, because she always wanted to get up and clean after him. She was rather old fashioned, and loved to clean after him and make him happy.

Their kiss made him close his eyes momentarily, trying his best not to get lost in their passion since dinner was indeed waiting on them. Yet still, her body right their in his arms, and her breasts right against his chest made Damien yearn to just fondle her and caress every inch of her body. When he was about to thrust his tongue into her mouth, he was shocked to find only open air. She was suddenly in her seat, smiling oh so sweetly at him. She knew what she did, and she knew what kind of effect she had on him. This girl was a crafty one. "Oh ho, you're gettin' it later on, missy." Damien told her with a playful smirk, squeezing her shoulders playfully before walking to his seat.

He put on a smile when she mentioned the wine. Though, deep down, he was practically sweating bullets. That looked like a fairly big bottle. He knew that this would be a night that he would not forget, and not for the reason he hoped for. "I'd hate to disappoint her." Damien said with a sheepish laugh, though he hid it well. Thankfully, the taste of her wonderful food took away the worry he had. The ham had the right flavor, practically having cooked for the exact amount of time. Her corn bread was absolutely delightful, making him recall a memory of when a group of friends always came over to ask for corn bread. At one point, the entire college had her corn bread at least once. The collared greens, mash potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, everything was just perfect. If he did not know any better, Marisa had to have sold her soul to the devil to be such an amazing cook.

A satisfied smile crept across his lips as he sat back in the chair, having poured them both wine earlier in the dinner. "Holy cow..." He muttered, drinking the wine and feeling the punch in his taste buds. It tasted great, and he could see why it was special. It seemed to top off the dinner even more so. "Five stars, Marisa. Five golden stars." Damien said dreamily, looking to her with a bright smile. A loving woman, knew how to cook and bake, and she just seemed to be right in every single way, even her cons. He honestly could say he loved every bit of her.

The cleaning was quick since Damien eventually convinced the old fashioned love of his life to finally let him help. Despite it being quick, he got mischievous and constantly shot water her way. It was a heated battle between the two, soap suds flying everywhere, Damien having to dive for a plate or glass every now and then. Laughter echoed throughout the apartment, and he exchanged another loving kiss with Marisa. Finally, it came time for the most anticipated part of Christmas; the unwrapping of gifts. He scooped her up in his arms, bringing her over to the tree and gently tossing her on the couch. "So, my present is totally goin' to outdo yours. It's mainly because I'm a guy, and guys are just better." He teased, puffing out his chest in a manly fashion. The fairly large box contained what Marisa had been eyeing several times whenever they passed the store. She had been needed some pretty fancy kitchenware since her current set was beginning to see the wear and tear of the many years of service. This was supposed to be the high end stuff, non-stick surfaces and perfect for every occasion sort of deal. Damien was no guru in terms of cooking (hell, he could barely make himself a breakfast with eggs without screwing something up every time), but he knew that this would be perfect for her hobby that she loved so much.

Another gift for her was hidden from her sight, actually in his coat pocket that he had hanging near the door. It was small, long box that held something Damien could only hope she would adore. He felt like it properly convey how much she meant to him. And, she did mean a lot to him.

Usually Marisa never liked him helping her out with dishes, but it was Christmas and she really did want to get to the presents. Mostly because she loved seeing the surprise on his face whenever he got her presents, but a part of her was curious about what she was going to get as well. While they were doing the dishes she giggled when he splashed her and gladly obliged back. Twenty minutes later the both of them were soaking wet but somehow finished the dishes. Before he whisked her away to the living room she made sure all the food was covered and put the pie back in the warm oven. She giggled when he picked her up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her collarbone.

When he sat her down and moved his present into her lap, she giggled and then unwrapped the bow from the wrapping paper and tied it into her hair just to be silly. Then she tore the paper away from the rectangular gift and her eyes widened. "Oh my lord..." She trailed off, her lips parting in surprise as she beheld the new set of kitchen cookware that he had given to her. Her pots and pans were all worn out but still did their job. She figured she wouldn't have to buy a new set until something broke off. This was certainly a pleasant surprise. She was about to hug him, but she realized that she was soaking wet from their little fun earlier, and she took off her sweater.

Underneath was a thin white undershirt. It was damp enough that he could see her lingerie underneath the cloth, but it wasn't as bad as her sweater. Her nipples were also slightly hard and the bra did nothing to conceal it. She slid the box filled with her new kitchen set onto the seat next to her and then clung to him for a while. "Thank you so much baby..I love you...." She whispered in his ear and then got on her knees to hand him the bags filled with his presents. She gave him the big one first, which contained four PC games that she had bought. The other one that had a welcome home plaque inside of it, but she'd wait to give it to him.

"Actually, there's one in the car that I couldn't get out by myself. Before you open these, I want you to see that first." She said before handing him the bags. She took his hand and when they got to door she grabbed her keys from the rack and pulled him out the door. The car was right in front of the apartment, so she simply unlocked it with the press of a button and smiled at him. "Its in the back seat."

Damien could not help but smile brightly upon hearing her words and seeing her expression. It practically melted his heart as he thought how much he loved this woman. He nearly missed her shed the sweater she wore to keep warm, the color now much darker thanks to the wet battle that ensued moments before the unwrapping. What he saw made his face turn bright red, feeling a stirring in his trousers that he tried to keep in check. The lingerie underneath seemed so sexy, and he could have sworn she had bought that after one night when he saw it in a store. Marisa always knew how to tease him, after all. The sight of her hardened nipples did not make it any easier to keep himself in check.

He wrapped his arms around her, thankful for that he had a moment to clear his mind. "Anythin' for you, beautiful. I love you so much." He answered his woman, running his hands up and down her back, the only barrier between her smooth skin and his hand being that oh so thin white shirt that practically clung to her body. Once she pulled away, he got a big bag, curious to know its contents. With a smile to her, Damien gave her a loving kiss before pulling away to start reaching into the bag. His hands caressed the paper used to hide the gifts within, however his attention was stolen by Marisa again. It seemed she wanted a different order on what present he received. "Hey, I thought we agreed on one gift per. Well, not that I'm complainin'." The man joked, following her outside into the cold once more. Even with his coat on, he was still soaked, and the Christmas cold only seemed to flock around him more so. Marisa was worse off, however, so he quickly shed it and placed it around her, setting the bag down as she told him where the present was.

Marisa would watch Damien walk off to her car, popping the door open. His upper body disappeared in the back seat, eyes looking for what she gave him. It did not take long, and suddenly she would hear the loud thump of his head hitting the top of the doorway. Even the dull pain could not stop his surprised gasp. "No way!" Picking up the new desktop PC within its box, he looked at her with probably a child's beaming smile on Christmas day. "No freakin' way!" He probably sounded like a broken record as he carefully walked over to Marisa, laughing happily as he looked at the box. "This is like top of the line! I... wow, ha!" Damien was at a loss of words, gently setting the box down next to the bag. Now it was his turn to express how much he appreciated the gift.

His hands traveled around her waist, pulling her somewhat wet body against his drenched one. Not a second sooner would the love of his life find their lips crashing together in a loving, deep kiss. Damien poured all that he could into it, closing his eyes and getting lost in the moment until a particularly strong gust of wind told them to seek shelter back inside. "I love you so much, Marisa. Thank you. Thank you." He told her, pecking her lips softly again as he managed to carry both the bag and new desktop machine. "Now get your butt inside before you catch a cold. If you do, I'll be forced to stay over 24/7 until you get better." Damien wanted nothing more than that, however not just because she was sick.

Back inside, they returned beside the tree, and his eyes were lit with wonder and amazement of the video games he received. Four of the latest, hottest games that every avid gamer was getting their claws on. With another loving kiss and setting them aside, Damien had a bit of a blush on his face as he rubbed the back of his head. "Okay, so I got you another gift too. Uh, first close your eyes." He told her, waiting for her to comply. Once she did, without a single noise being made, he was able to pull out the small case that held the necklace he bought her. "Keep them closed." Damien reminded her. Marisa would no doubt sense his hands going around behind her neck, then the soft, cool touch against her skin. After a minute, he pulled back and went to grab a small handheld mirror. Holding it in front of her, he smiled brightly.

"Open your eyes." When Marisa did, she would be greeted by her own reflection. The necklace around her neck was a beautiful pure silver chain, thin yet still strong to take some abuse. It glittered under the lights of the tree, but the attention was brought to what hung on the necklace. It was a curved charm, resembling a thin 's'. Along its body were diamonds. They were not huge like something you would find on a rapper, but they were not tiny either. In Damien's opinion, they were just perfect. They shined on as bright as her eyes. From behind the mirror, Damien spoke. "It's called a Journey Pendant. It says, well, love's a journey. But, like the diamonds on it, every moment that I share with you is really precious and valuable in my heart." He sounded poetic as he spoke. However, Damien would never reveal how long it took him to come up with something that smooth. A small note: English was never one of his strong subjects, so he took quite a bit of the night to come up with something that good.

Damien lowered the mirror after a minute, smiling sheepishly and hoping she would like it.

With all the excitement she forgot to grab her coat from the wall. She shivered as soon as she stepped out side. If she would have taken off her boots then she probably would stepped out into the snow barefoot. When he draped his jacket around her, she smiled at him. She never denied any kind of chivalry he showed her. Following him half way, she stopped on the sidewalk and just watched. Wincing as he heard him bump his head, she stifled a laugh as he began screaming like a kid. The sight brought a certain warmth to her heart. She would have been happy to pay twice as much as that desktop cost to hear the excitement in his voice.

Her roommates had always wondered why she "blew" so much money on such a big gift, but they never understood. She had been with him for years, and just because they hadn't slept together yet did not mean they didn't love each other. She just hadn't been ready yet, and she wanted to wait until they graduated college together, or until they got married. Whatever came first. She circled her arms around his upper back this time as he he brought her into an embrace. She couldn't reach his neck because of their height difference, at least comfortably. She he leaned in to kiss her though she was happy to oblige and this time she was the one who moved her tongue into his welcoming lips. The only thing that interrupted them was the cold win that stung against her stocking clad legs, and she shivered as he pulled away. "I love you too, baby. Always. Forever. I'm so glad to make you happy." She said right before he pecked her lips once more. As they hurried inside, she closed the door and locked it, hung her key back up and took off her boots now that she no longer needed them.

Hurrying back to the den and watching him open the next bag filled with the PC games she had bought, her smile was still plastered on her face. She loved this man so much. She loved making him happy, and she would do almost anything for him. When he told her she had another present she rolled her eyes, knowing that they would both ignore there one gift rule. Closing her eyes, she heard nothing for a minute but knew he was still there. She didn't know what to expect, but when the cool object was hung around her slender neck, she knew exactly what it was. When she opened her eyes, she gasped a little bit. It was so beautiful. She knew that it was the real deal too. Both of them always made sure to get top of the line merchandise for each other, not knock offs.

However, what made her heart flutter the most was what he had explained to her about the necklace and its meaning. She knew that it probably had taken him a while to come up with, but none the less it was so romantic and sweet. And it made her feel so very special. When he lowered the mirror she pretty much launched herself in his lap, and moved her body on top of his and brought him into a passionate kiss. This time it lasted for minutes instead of seconds. Drawing back, she smiled down at him. "I love you...I love it...You're amazing...You're the best...I don't know what to say." She said all at once, nearly sounding out of breath. She got herself together and then reached down for the very last gift. "You know how you said love is a journey, right? I'm ready to take the next step..."

She gave him the gift and waited for him to pull it out of its bag. When he did, she looked him in the eyes. "I think its time we move in together, baby..."

Upon lowering the mirror, he barely had time to react. All he saw was Marisa pretty much midair, crashing into him in a romantic and loving embrace. He dropped the mirror (thankful that his good luck kept it from shattering) and threw his arms around her as well, their lips once again meeting in pure passion and love. It felt so wonderful when they shared a kiss. Their lips felt just right against one another. He always lost himself in these moments, eyes shutting tightly in the heat of the moment, Marisa atop of him as their bodies molded to each other. To him, it felt like an eternity. Their lips were practically glued together as Damien held her oh so tightly. Regretfully, he needed air, and just as she spoke breathlessly, he sucked in the precious air as he locked his eyes with hers.

"Heh... I am pretty awesome... aren't I?" He joked, caressing her cheek. "But no. I'd do anythin' to make you happy, Marisa. Just seein' your gorgeous smile and shinin' eyes. If all I had was you and that, I could die a happy man." He told her, while letting her go to grab the next gift she had in mind. His heart raced as she spoke those next words, about taking the next time. Did she mean it? Damien let his imagination run wild, picturing Marisa in nothing but her lingerie or riding him with such a lustful expression plastered on her face.

However, it came to end when he was given her next gift. Disappointed. Hopeless, almost. He would never show it to Marisa. As much as he wanted to bed with her, Damien did not want to give her the idea that he wanted her for her body. No, he loved her deeply. More than the word could ever explain. So, with a smile, Damien began to unwrap the gift and at first looked puzzled. "Welcome Home?" He read, still somewhat puzzled. Oh how cute he could become with his slow realization of things. A complete nearly passed before his face blew up with surprise. "Y-You mean...?!" Words were not required to answer him. He suddenly hopped up with Marisa in his arms, swinging her around happily. It seemed she beat him to the punch. At least he did not have to get that extra key made, he thought playfully. He nearly did on the way here.

Setting her down before they became to dizzy, Damien held up his hand. "Hey, let's drink to celebrate, huh?" Whether she accepted or not, he went to the table and snatched the bottle of wine that her grandmother sent her, along with both of their glasses. Pouring a full glass for them both, Damien had a huge grin on. "To us." He said with a chuckle, gently banging his glass against hers, the soft ring of glass on glass ringing out as he took a large sip of wine.

OOC: The first post was so much better. Damn lappy... >:/

((I still liked it. Don't worry. =) ))

She didn't notice the slight disappointment over his face for a split second. She was too busy trying to ignore the butterflies that haunted her stomach. When she heard the sound of the rapper ruffling as he pulled out the small knickknack, she looked up at him and noticed that he was confused. However, after a very long moment his face began to light up and he looked just as ecstatic as he was when he discovered his new desktop. She smiled, now relieved that what she had suggested didn't seem as ridiculous as it had been in those few seconds of silence. She was so happy that he had accepted. She didn't have to say another word when he grabbed her and swung her around. She giggled and looked into his eyes. It seemed like she was falling in love with him more and more. She didn't think it was possible.

When he placed her down and proposed drinks, she laughed. "Go ahead and get the drinks. I'm going to start the fire place." It had been a little nippy in here now that some of the cold had managed to creep in from when they had gone outside. She already had it pre prepared just in case, and all it needed was a light. It took a second but she got it lighted, just in time for him to come back in with their glasses. Marisa had never been a heavy drinker, and the half a glass she had drunk earlier had gotten her a little buzzed already. But she figured she'd have another few sips and stop before she got drunk. After all, this was a night to remember.

She tapped her glass against his and then took one slow sip before placing it on the coffee table. She then removed the jacket that he had given her since it would be getting plenty toasty here in a second. She hung it on the coat rack and then walked back to him and sat down on the couch right beside him. Picking up her glass, she rested her head against his chest and then put her feet up on the table, wriggling her toes against the material of her stockings. "Its going to be so nice living with you." She said with a smile. Before she knew it the entire glass was gone, and while she was not drunk she was a little tipsy. When she set the empty cup on the table she moved back and giggled.

"You have no idea how much I love you...You've stayed with me for so long...and you really, truly love me..." She said and then moved on top of his lap. Once again her arms were around his neck as she placed her lips against his neck. "I love you so much.." She whispered in his ear, her warm breath teasing the side of his neck.

He was never the sharpest tool in the shed, but he survived. He took a moment to observe the plaque, so simple in design, yet the meaning was oh so deep and powerful for him. Before having grabbed the drinks, he gently set it on the table, smiling warmly after having returned. The flame within the fire place made the entire room so much more cozier. When they sat on the couch, he let out a deep sigh of pure comfort. He was soon joined by Marisa, a smile of 100% adoration for his lover plastered on his lips. Even her mere presence made his heart soar. Moments like this were perfect. He loved every second of it.

While Marisa only became a bit tipsy, Damien held true to his fears and even though it was his second glass, he practically on the verge of being completely drunk. Despite this, some shred of logic remained in his head to slowly drink the wine that was left in the bottle. However, he was brought out of pouring another glass by her giggle. He shut his eyes, focusing on her voice as she spoke. Then he felt movement. Damien's eyes opened back up, seeing her plotted right on top of his lap. Ordinarily, he would caress her sides, run his hands up and down her back, pull her closer and such. Of course, he was still doing that. However, with the fine wine in his system, his touches and movements seemed a bit more daring. "I'll always love you... I'll never stop lovin' you, Marisa." Damien told her with the biggest smile on Earth. He started his caressing of her sides, but slowly touched lower from her hips, caressing her outer thighs.

Now with her sitting like this, their heights matched much better, and she easily was able to plant her lips along his neck, that silky voice pouring into his ear. "God, I love you more than anythin' in this world, Marisa. You have no idea." He told her dreamily, one hand traveling up her back while the other was down lower, drawing circles on her lower back before slowly traveling downward again. He softly caressed her rump through her skirt, groaning softly at the feel of her breath along his neck.

"I love you. I'll only love you." Damien said, confessing his love as he pulled her closer on his lap. It was much harder now to control himself, his arousal slowly becoming more apparent with the tent in his pants growing dangerously closer to Marisa's own sacred place between her legs. She looked so beautiful, sexy in her skirt and stockings. Leaning forward slightly, he decided to give her similar attention, kissing along her throat and even nibbling gently on the skin their, moving along her jawline with his lips until he found his mark, biting gently on her lower lip.

Marisa may not have wanted to have sex, but she had urges just like everyone else. When she felt him caress her backside a light blush came to her cheeks and she felt a strange tingling between her legs. Normally she would have stopped at this point, but she continued. He was making her feel so good. Emotionally. Physically. She didn't want to ruin the moment. "Oh God Damien...I love you so much too." She sounded like a broken record but it was true. "More than anything in the world...you're my everything...and I'd be lost without you." When he slid her closer to him, she moved her hands down to his shoulders and tilted her head back as he kissed and nibbled her neck.

When his lips found hers, she moved her body forwards and pressed herself against him once more. Her breathing began to quicken as her tongue crept into his mouth once more and she began to squirm in his lap. She probably wasn't helping in this case. She had seen him get hard before and she was never offended by it, but still he tried the best to control himself. Considering that Marisa didn't even believe in mutual masturbation or even phone sex, he had to control himself otherwise he'd always be walking around with a stiffy half the time. She sometimes felt bad for him, but if she could control her urges than he could too.

Her abstinence was only important to her because she truly believed that saving it for marriage would be the best thing to do. Again, she was not religious. She did not do it just because of some bible. She did it because it would make their wedding night a hell of a lot more special. Plus she had been with him for a very long time, and he understood her...at least she thought. Living together might prove difficult for him because he'd be seeing her in a lot less clothing than he'd be used to, but their love was so strong that he would be able to resist. He had done so for all the years they had been together anyway.

As they kissed, she made no move to stop him from rubbing her backside. She liked it and it excited her. She even bucked her hips a little bit so that his hands were now on underneath her skirt.

Their closeness made his body warm up, probably even if the fire place was empty of its flame. He loved the feeling of her body against his, her arms wrapped around his neck or hands placed upon his shoulders, caressing his chest or practically anything. Damien fought with her tongue, rubbing it lovingly with his own and curling it in a tango of passion within their lips. He groaned into her mouth, starting to kiss more passionately and even suck on her tongue gently before pulling back to catch a breath of air while his hands roamed wherever he could touch her. The way her body moved on him or under his hands, it made him squirm in delight and with his intoxication, it became more evident.

Marisa always knew how to make him feel great, but he just seemed to really let loose and feel everything with her tonight. He knew of her abstinence, knew of it the entire they had been dating. In the beginning, he came on to her quite often, but respected her decision to wait. At first, Damien agreed wholeheartedly and kept his desires at bay. However, the more and more they saw each other, the sometimes geeky little tech-man struggled to keep to the path and uphold her decision with a smile. Overtime, it simply overpowered his willingness to comply, and in secret, he became aggravated at her rejection of carnal pleasures that sexual intercourse would bring. Even though he loved her dearly with all his heart, Marisa was slowly driving him insane with the abstinence.

Damien nibbled upon her earlobe, feeling her buck her hips. The motion allowed him to slide his hands underneath her skirt. This change of events made him smile, accepting as an invitation to caress her more intimately. And he did just that. Caressing her stocking covered legs and thighs, his hands squeezed teasingly on her thighs and behind. She was now even closer, his own breathing changing into husky pants as he kissed several times along her neck. How he wanted her so badly.

"Mm, Marisa." Her man groaned, his hands suddenly changing direction and beginning to caress towards her inner thighs, loving the fabric of her stockings. It only excited him more to find out what the skin on her legs would feel like.

As he pulled back from the kiss to catch his breath, she took the opportunity to once again nibble at his neck and then trail her lips down his collarbone. She was beginning to feel his hard on in between her legs as it began to grow larger and larger. Part of her knew that the best thing to do was to stop this before it got any further. But the feel of his body against hers, and the way that they were reacting to each other was so mesmerizing that she wanted more. She knew that it would just be worse at the very end when she had to break it off, but she continued anyway. Perhaps she could give him one last gift...

After all, despite having faith that he would not push his desires on her, she knew how much it was troubling him. Half the time she just tried not to think about exactly how much it was...she felt bad. She figured that he deserved a little bit more...especially now that he had agreed to live with her. It would only be a small step in their relationship, but perhaps it would help release some tension and curiosity. She loved him so much, and she was willing to take this small step just to make him happy. She'd let him go to second base. After that however, she'd have to pull away sadly and find something else to do. She was so tipsy that she didn't even think about how the whine was affecting them both. That voice in her head that told her to stop was absent.

She shivered when she felt his hands go in between her thighs. If he moved them any higher he'd be coming towards the end of the thigh high stockings and the beginning of her soft skin. She did not stop him though. If anything she was encouraging him with the small moans that escaped her lips. She knew her panties were starting to become damp. She could feel it. "Damian..." She breathed, her hands slowly going to his hands and pulling them out from underneath her skirt. "I have another present for you...how does second base sound?" She smiled seductively at him and placed his hands at her hips. Then she slowly took off her undershirt and unsnapped her bra from the front, exposing her D cupped breasts to him and smiling shyly.

Her lips went to his neck again, making him sigh out pleasantly as he continued to caress her legs, his heart thumping against his chest. The way her movements were, the more they acted out on their lust and passion, it was as if they were... no, were they? Were they actually down the path to sex? Making love, if she wanted to call it that? Damien was so lost in his pleasures to think. Instead, he simply acted on everything that came to him, and so far, everything was going pretty smoothly. There was nothing out of control for either of them, though Marisa may learn that the wine was taking down at least one of them completely.

He was creeping closer to her core, already starting to feel the top of those sexy thigh high stockings he always found her wearing. That was when they were suddenly pulled away, his eyes looking up into hers with slight confusion. He was about to ask if he did anything wrong, but when she breathed out his name, he silenced himself and awaited what came next from her lips. Her words made him look at her in surprise, the good kind.

Second base? He thought more on it as she pulled off her undershirt, watching her bare D cup breasts come into view. The sight practically made his member want to tear through and ravage her. No, he had to try and resist. This was for Marisa, and she was doing so much already. However, could he just stop at second base? Could he really? "Marisa..." Damien moaned out to her. Without another word, his hands gently cupped her breasts, loving the sensation they brought to him in the palms of his hands. He could feel the small buds of her nipples, so removing one of his hands, Damien leaned forward and flicked his tongue against the little nub. His tongue went in circles around it, hot pants washing over the area as his other continued massage her other breast with pure want.

Yet still, the ability to keep himself back now fading completely from his mind when the intoxication seemed to grow somewhat stronger. This was what he feared would have happened, no matter how badly he wanted to take Marisa and enter the world of pleasure that sexual intercourse could bring. It would only take a short amount of time before the last shred of logic would just... snap.

Her heart felt like it was beginning to beat out of her chest. This was the first time that she had actually exposed herself to anyone. The way he gazed at them made her ears hot, and all of a sudden she was regretting putting on the fire place now as a bead of seat began to break out on her forehead. The second he touched her soft mounds her whole body stiffened. She wondered how it could be possible for her breasts to feel this good. As soon as he ran his fingers over her nipples she moaned loudly. A little too loud. Biting her lip as her nipples hardened almost instantly at his touch, she ran her fingers through his hair as he fondled them a bit more. "Mmm...Damian." She breathed heavily.

Feeling his lips wrap around her nipple, she felt another rush of pleasure that made her squirm against his lap and gyrate her hips as she got hornier and hornier. She never imagined that it would feel so good, and she knew that she would be able to take control of herself if this went on for much longer. It was probably one of the most difficult times she had to stop them, but she knew that he'd only keep going if she let him continue. She could ask him to respect her abstinence, but asking him not to be a man would be insulting him. After a few more minutes of him playing and suckling on her breasts she moved her head down and kissed his lips, taking both of his hands and placing them back on her hips.

She continued to breath heavily as she pulled back from the kiss and then clipped her bra back together. She could feel him fully erect underneath him and it was amazing. She had never sat on top of him while he was this big before. "Baby..." She said with a smiled, placing her forehead against his. "I love you...and I'm sorry to ruin all the fun. But I had to stop before I let you continue...Don't worry though, you'll get to see them and feel them again." She chuckled and then ran her fingers down his chest, watching his eyes. They seemed a bit off, but that was probably because he had just saw his girlfriends breasts.

"You make me feel so good..I can't wait until we're married...or our graduation day." She chuckled, pulling the bow out of her hair and letting it fall to her shoulders.

This was all new to him, and he loved every second of it. The feel of soft skin, even more so on her breasts as he never saw them bare before until tonight. Knowing this made his lust burn more and more, the fondling of her breasts and sucking of her nipple increasing to reflect the flame that raged within him. The fingers running through his hair made him continue his efforts, wanting to please the lovely woman on his lap, but at the same time, to give her a reason to continue. And it seemed he might have been winning out, feeling her gyrate and move. She brushed constantly against his erection, making him groan against her hard nipple every time. He was not sure how much could take, and he knew the moment where they became one would be absolutely mind-blowing.

Marisa, however, had other plans.

At first, Damian thought she was simply teasing him, kissing her back with fervor while he caressed her hips. However, he saw that she began clipping her bra back on. He barely registered the feeling of her fingers on his chest, simply baffled right now. Why did she stop? Did she not say that it felt good? She said he made her feel so good. Then, why should they stop? Why? Damian kept saying it in his mind over and over again, his eyes darkening with agitation. And this was the moment that was just building up. That snap.

His hands halted their loving strokes on her hips, eyes locking on to Marisa's. "Wait, so... we're just gonna stop? Just like that?" He asked, but the tone was colder and harsher. Before, he would sound more disappointed and would give a sad smile. Now, it was like a switch flipped. Even his features seemed to become more cold. Completely unlike his usual self, Damian's hand reached behind her to work on the clasp of her bra, seeking to free them again. "No way. We're not stoppin'. Not when it was gettin' really good. You said it yourself." He was starting to raise his voice, the traces of anger starting to become evident. It felt like all the years with accepting her abstinence were rising back up to get the tension out.

It seemed for a little bit that he had difficult undoing the clasp, but it would not take him long to figure it out. To help distract Marisa, his lips suddenly crashed against hers, his hips thrusting out slightly to press his aching erection between her legs, grinding ever so slightly to find at least some pleasure. One hand locked around her waist and pulled her tightly against him, making sure she could not get away. No, tonight was the last night. This was the final straw, and Damian would be denied.

This was probably the first time he had ever spoke out in disagreement with her. At first she thought he was frustrated, which was okay and it was to be expected since she was being quite a bit of a tease. However, she noticed the change of his voice and demeanor, and she knew something was wrong. She had never heard him so...detached and cold before. And the way he stared into her eyes unnerved her. Listening to his final words, she felt his hands against the clasp of her bra once more and her lips formed a tight line. It wasn't very often that he had ever made her upset, and it had been a long time since they had an argument.

Her hands closed on his wrists as she tried to tug him away. "I said it felt good...but that doesn't mean we have to go all the way." Her voice was low and relatively calm until she felt her bra clasp snap open, her breasts popping out of the cups once more. Even though they had disagreements, this was the first time he had ever raised his voice at her. So she raised hers a little herself. "I know you're frustrated, but you know what? Its been this way for years. I've already given you a lot today. You should be happy with just that...."

She was interrupted when his lips met hers once more, only this time it was a lot more forceful. His hips began to grind in between her legs and she moaned a bit. She was still so horny from just a few seconds ago that she couldn't help herself. However, she still tried to pull away. Damian was already one step ahead of her, however. She was locked in place with his powerful hands, and she was force to stay in that position as his erection grinded against her sweet virginal cunt. Her face only continued to get redder as she broke the kiss. "Damian stop." This time her voice was unsure, a little weaker and quieter. She couldn't even look him in the eyes while she said it.

When she put her hands on his, closing tightly on his wrists, he shot her an angry look. There was so much more anger this time around, all directed at her and what she was denying him. It was not simply because he was horny and the various teasing from Marisa drove him wild. It was simply because she denied him again. Damian was not sure why it made him so much more angry this time around. In normal circumstance, he would have loved this extra step and would respect her abstinence still. But no. Now, he just wanted all over her. And if she was not going to oblige, well, Damian was just going to take what he wanted.

Her protests fell on deaf ears, and the only sound that registered was the sound of her breasts freeing from her bra. Immediately, he discarded the barrier to her lovely mounds, diving back down to capture her nipple within his lips. The sweet moan she gave out when he grinded against her made him grin maliciously. He found a weak spot, and he was going to exploit it till he got everything he so rightfully deserved. Years. He had waited years. Damian waited patiently, gave her all the love in the world, cared for her deeply and did everything he could for her. Could she simply not reward him with this one act of pleasure? And, she would stand to gain equal, if not greater, pleasure as well.

Her defiance only seemed to spur him on, fueling his angry frustration. In response to her plea, Damian began to suck more hungrily upon her nipple, pressing his tent deeper against her untouched flower. The moment he deflowered her, oh it would be so sweet. The victory would be delicious, wonderful and amazing. This thought gave her more resolve, as dark as it may be, and even at the cost of her feelings or well being. Damian was on auto-pilot; seeking on the pleasures of the flesh right now. He stepped up his attentions, making sure she could not escape him. Even if she did, Marisa could not outrun this horny man.

It didn't seem like her words were getting anywhere with him, which was very strange. She had no idea that this had been bothering him so much. Then she suddenly remembered that alcohol really messed with peoples minds. He had probably wanted to do it for years now, but any self control he had was now gone...she hated herself for forgetting that he was a lightweight and probably drunk. She had the absolute worst timing to take things to second base. She felt him tug her bra off and throw it somewhere on the floor. She tried to take that opportunity to pull away from him, but he had her back into an vice like hold and she couldn't move.

Suddenly she felt her nipple being sucked on once again and tried not to moan or think about how good it felt..and it felt sooo good. She had to bite her bottom lip hard so she would not moan. All it would do is encourage him to proceed knowing that she was getting pleasure out of this. "Damian..." She gasped as he continued to grind into her, making her even more wet than she already was. She could even feel him throbbing through the fabric of his jeans....no she couldn't let herself get distracted by this.

She moved her hands into his chest and tried to push herself away, her hips rising in a desperate attempt to make him stop. "Damian you're not thinking about what you're doing!" She moaned, her struggles doing nothing to pull him away from her hard nipples. She couldn't even remember why she did not want to have sex, but all she knew was she didn't want to have it this way. She didn't want all the years of self control going to waste in one night filled with passion mixed with wine. She felt her new necklace sway back and forth and she struggled and squirmed on top of him, trying to get his grip around her to budge. She wasn't nearly as strong as he was, so it seemed rather pointless.

Damian's grip was tight, almost impenetrable now that he had his goal in mind. Her nipples so hard, a clear indicator of the pleasure that coursed through her body no matter how hard she tried to deny it. In response to his name, he released her nipple for a moment to whisper in her ear. His voice was still husky, though instead a dark tone flowed from it like poison. "Marisa, just be honest." The more she struggled, the tighter he grasped, or so he wanted her to think. When she pushed her hardest, Damian suddenly let her go. Without that force to equal everything out, she would no doubt fall backwards on to the couch. That was all he needed, that brief moment where she would be confused and dazed.

When her back hit the couch, Damian was right on top of her, this time taking her hands and pressing them down over her head. A lusty kiss came next, forced on her lips again while his hands moved to try and keep her hands pinned down with one while the other would be free to work however he pleased. Eventually, he succeeded in his plan, both hands held over her head by a single one of his. "Be honest. Your nipples are hard, and you're barely keepin' in your moans." He teased her viciously, his free hand groping each breast, squeezing with plenty of desire. After her chest got plenty of attention, he brought his focus downward.

He was very certain she would catch on quickly and do anything to keep him from removing the last barrier between him and her wet nether lips. Damian had to move fast. On the side of her prone body, he suddenly picked up both her legs and forced them upwards, toes aimed right for the sky as he stocking clad legs went straight up. They were so sexy, and for a moment, he took a second to kiss along her calf, nibbling lustfully while his hand went to her panties and began to pull them off.

"I've been waitin' for this too long, Marisa." He said with a shaky voice. "I've waited and waited. Then you tease me like that? What the hell...?" His voice began to falter, the anger soon mixing with the desperate want to feel that longing within her. "Damn it! I won't let you say no to me tonight!" Damian renewed his vigor to remove her panties, pulling harder and more desperately.

As she pushed and pushed she heard him answer her, but she wasn't sure what he meant by that. All she knew is that she needed to get away. Finally, with one hard push she ended up freeing herself, however there wasn't any force to slow her down and she ended up stumbling back into the couch. She cried out as her head hit the back of the cushion, and despite it being made out of plush leather it still had her seeing stars for about a second. That was all the time that Damian needed before he pounced on her. She blinked once and felt his hot lips pressed against hers in a forceful and desperate kiss, and for a second she actually kissed him back. Before she realized what she was doing he pulled both of her arms up above her head.

She was now breathing hard, almost panting as she realized that she wasn't going to get out of this. He was dead set on having sex with her. Maybe he was right. Maybe she did want this. Why else would she be reacting so strongly to it? Why else would she be so wet? She closed her eyes as he began pinching and squeezing her breasts and nipples, and it only turned her on even more. However, her conscious still remained, and it was telling her to struggle. When he finished with her breasts, she looked up at him and followed his gaze, straight in between her legs. Her eyes widened a little but before she could react, he took hold of her legs and stuck them in the air.

She was now struggling again as her set panties were now exposed to him. Again, she got no where and he was even beginning to nip at her calves. She knew words were pointless, and yet still she answered his. "I didn't mean to tease you, Damian....I really didn't...I'm sorry, I won't make you wait any longer but please..not tonight...I'm not ready, just give me a few more days..." She begged, her arms still struggling as he began to pull her panties down and away from her shaven cunt. She couldn't let him do this. She knew that Damian loved her and he'd be heart broken knowing that he had allowed himself to do this to her...at least she thought he'd be. It didn't take long before he managed to pull her panties completely off, exposing that wet slit of hers, and she blushed madly. "Ahhh...!"

No, she did not mean what she said. Damian knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to save herself from him. She wanted to get away as far as possible from him. Now that he tried, if he backed down now, not only would they not ever connect so intimately like he often daydreamed of, no. If he backed down now, Marisa would leave completely. What girl would stay after this? No, Damian did not want to lose the only woman he ever cared about. However, she would, it nagged at him completely, and the sorrow in his mind eventually convinced him it was true. So, he would take what he wanted and then resign to his fate.

"Shut up!" He snapped angrily, eyes going to her wet slit. Not once did he ever tell her to shut up. Sure, he may have joked once or twice, playfully shushing her up, but Damian's voice carried plenty of emotion, all of which was directed against her at the moment. The time for reasoning was over. Instead, he focused on that perfectly shaved pussy of hers, seeing how drooling wet it appeared. She had been lying to him. She was loving this. Was she a masochist? Did she love this rough attention? How dirty and naughty. The thought brought a fresh wave arousal coursing through him.

His fingers caressed her wet lips, trembling with excitement as he was finally able to touch the thing he desired so greatly at this moment. "You're so wet. And you're tellin' me you don't want this? Liar..." Her drunk lover said harshly, finding that sensitive nub of hers and teasing it. He tortured her, wanted to break her, wanted her to surrender to what was happening to her. And then he would unleash upon her what was tormenting him so long; her abstinence. Marisa would become a woman tonight, whether by choice or force, that was for her to decide.

After plenty of attention to her clitoris, he caressed her nether lips for just a minute longer, getting his finger nice and wet for the next attraction. With a devilish smirk, he drove his index finger into her slowly, shuddering himself at the sensation of her wet canal, panting with a face mad with lust. Oh how Damian could not wait till he ravaged her, driving his throbbing meat into her core again and again.

Back
Top Bottom