Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Sailor Moon RP -Enemies-

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
The Enemy

The peace the galaxy had enjoyed after the "fall" of chaos, when Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi won the battle was indeed, never meant to last. For out in the farthest and darkest corners of our galaxy far from sight dwelt and order. It was a dark, malicious order and it pre-dated any of the "Dark Powers" the senshi's had thus far defeated.

They were a corrupt race and their thirst for violence and blood knew no bounds and at the core of this race was a being far more powerful than any of the soldiers could have ever believed possible and older than the galaxy itself. This being had watched the worlds and it's beings come into place had watched the very beginnings of life, all the strife and wars fed off the anguish and hungrily awaited his time to act. He was the creator of all chaos and loathed the sailor soldiers and ever worse neo queen serenity. It was because of him she met her end and if she hadn't of done what she had, it would have been the end of all the senshi's.

Over the millennium him and his order sat and waited, watching all the little battles on earth, they watched as the soldiers slowly began to awaken as the Sailor senshi. Watched as they battled and died only to be resurrected again and, watched with expectant smiles when chaos was finally "beaten". They watched as Crystal Tokyo prospered under the rule of the royal family, saw how the Senshi grew relaxed in their world of peace. As time wore on they began to get anxious as they knew it was coming close to time when they would have their turn to shine. They saw the Senshi grow lax and comfortable their powers waning; saw them slip farther and farther from their former glory.

The time had arrived; the order fell upon crystal Tokyo like a plague and one by one the soldiers fell. Queen Serenity fell the quickest of all slowly followed by her dear comrades. The battle did not last long and with that one attack they crushed Crystal Tokyo and it's beautiful Senshi. In the end only four of the original nine had survived. The beings retreated back to the depths of space.

They left empty handed and returned not only satisfied with their destruction but, returned with five priceless treasures; the souls of the now dead senshi. The clan would make sure they never reincarnated or resurrected ever again and to this end they offered them to their "god" the creator of chaos. He devoured the souls of the senshi and with a smile watched the beautiful metropolis that was Crystal Tokyo fall slowly into chaos.

Crystal Tokyo was given some respite but, even under the young princess's rule; the city never recovered from that attack. The un-ease spread throughout the city at an alarming rate and the remaining Senshi fell into dis-repair; mourning the loss of their comrades. Each becoming addicted to their own escapes trying to forget the darkness that fell from the skies. They know it won't be long before that darkness returns to claim their lives as well.

This is for me and Hikaru Sakato's Dark Sailor Moon Role Play, however this thread is dedicated to the darker forces in this Role Play. The Senshi's enemies, all applications do require a sample post including your character.

As an enemy you will eventually be disposed of. Before that happens either myself or hikaru will message you letting you know. You may apply as several different enemies over the course of the Role Play. Sick,Blood-thirsty, twisted, violent, Malicious, Dark and sexual characters are more than welcomed in the Role Play as an enemy.

Fill out this form and send it to both Hikaru Sakato and myself.

BMR Name :
RPC Name :
Weapon :
Sexual Preference :
Skills : { Things you have learned }
1-
2-
Abilities : { Things innate to you }
1-
2-
Powers : {Self-explanatory...at least it better be.}
1-
2-
RPC Image : { If you are using a picture put it as a link }
Extras :

Sample Post

{Obviously this is where your sample post will go}

Ok...oh when you are filling the Profile out Delete {} and everything inside of them.

I would volunteer but I haven't seen Sailor moon in years and I can't say that I would feel confident that I could really get things just right. If you're desperate for bad guys and don't mind kinda holding my hand, so to speak, through the creation process here then I would be willing to give it my best shot.

Mallkior De said:
I would volunteer but I haven't seen Sailor moon in years and I can't say that I would feel confident that I could really get things just right. If you're desperate for bad guys and don't mind kinda holding my hand, so to speak, through the creation process here then I would be willing to give it my best shot.

Well to be completely honest this RP is only very loosely based on sailor moon...the enemies, story line, battles is completely different. You really only need very little knowledge of sailor moon. Most of the information actually needed will be provided in an explanation once someone applies and is accepted into the RP.

Well alright then. I guess that all I really need to know to at least toss you a rough draft of something is what you are looking for as far as the bad guy's race(s) are concerned. Again, I haven't seen Sailor Moon in... well, probably about ten years. I can't remember if the bad guys were ever given concrete races or if their obviously inhuman forms were left nameless and unidentified. If there are set races then I'll need a list or a link. If not, then I'll just browse a few image sites and let my imagination go crazy.

Mallkior De said:
Well alright then. I guess that all I really need to know to at least toss you a rough draft of something is what you are looking for as far as the bad guy's race(s) are concerned. Again, I haven't seen Sailor Moon in... well, probably about ten years. I can't remember if the bad guys were ever given concrete races or if their obviously inhuman forms were left nameless and unidentified. If there are set races then I'll need a list or a link. If not, then I'll just browse a few image sites and let my imagination go crazy.

Uhm I don't recall any of them having set races, it's pretty much entirely up to you.
Smiles

Back
Top Bottom