Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Eyes (ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor Rigby

Meteorite
The air was damp and crisp that early morning, the delicate scent of moist earth and soaked grass floating in the atmosphere, soothing each inhabitant of the quiet forest as nature was still slowly waking up. A small group of deer basked in the clear sunlight, nibbling at the fresh grass and licking the sweet dew off it.

Yet among them there seemed to be an intruder; right in the middle of the herd sat a young human girl, yet the deer didn't seem to mind her one bit; even welcoming her among them, the young fawns frolicking around her and nibbling at the sweet clovers growing among the grass. Lively, sparkling green eyes seemed to watchfully guard the herd, darting around as her right hoof tapped the ground absentmindedly...a hoof?

Was that girl human? Not quite; while her anatomy had anything from a human woman, from the lithe body, slim waist and small, round breasts to the thin arms and long, delicate fingers, down her knees was thick, brown fur and normal feet were replaced by hooves with ressembled a goat's. Her flesh was speckled with freckles here and there, on the shoulders and face, pale brown hair cascading gracefully down her back. Ram-like horns curled back over pointy elvish ears, a large, orange flower delicately resting atop her left horn as a feminine decoration. A lion-like tail lazily hung at her side, twitching every once in a while as if chasing away imaginary flies.

In the distance, a twig snapped, the entire group of deer raising their head in unisen, their ears perking up while the females gathered the youngs, the bigger, stronger males surrounding the others before they ran off to hide further in the woods. The satyr got up as soon as she saw them flee and jumped into the nearest bush, observing the area. It could've been nothing but a roaming badger, still the girl had a feeling that it wasn't something that was supposed to be present here. A human?

"Not on my shift." she grunted faintly, looking up around, her eyes resting on a tree which was covered with vines. The young nymph wasn't very good at climbing trees, since she lacked feet and that hooves weren't the best option for climbing around, except for rock. She still had no other choice, and began a slow ascention up the tall tree, planning to ambush the upcoming human and tie him down with the vine. A few clumsy attempts later, she reached the top, and stared down at the ground, patiently and silently waiting for him or her to show up.

RE: Wild Eyes (Eleanor & Yajirobe)

He had been traveling home, it was a long trip, but one he had been looking forward towards for along time. He looked around and blinked as he saw the forest. He knew it was a short cut, despite all of the rumors he had heard about the place. He looked around and took a deep breath, as he went into the forest looking carefully for this thing that was so dangerous.

He moved into the forest, it was a rather dense place, and he looked around, seeing the dense trees, as well as the abundance of wild life. It was amazing, without people wanting to go into the place, it turned into a rather impressive place. He looked up, Lander bright green eyes were focused as he measured up everything. He stood there a strong young knight with blonde hair ,still in his battle armor.

He suddenly looked around then, he thought he heard something, but blinked. It was most likely something that was a small animal. He blinked as he continued into the forest a bit nervous as he felt like there was something besides animals in the forest. Where the rumors of a deadly creature that was human like true, he got a bit more worried that they were as he moved at a slower pace towards the direction he thought he needed to go too.

When the human came in view, the faun's muscles tensed up all at once, grasping at the vine with one hand and holding onto the branch on which she sat with the other. Her hooves often slipped on the bark so she had to be careful, eyeing the male human as he looked around in obvious suspicion; had he seen her climb up the tree? His heavy armor would make it difficult to neutralize him, and with such an outfit, he probably carried a sword, too. If she missed, her life would be endangered...but she was willing to take the risk.

She let go of the branch and took the vine with both hands this time, stretching it out and waiting for the man to walk below her, so she could leap on top of him and tie him down. She made sure her breathing was low, still she could hear something hissing nearby, but didn't want to move otherwise she might lose her balance. It was only when the cold, leathery texture slipped on her tail and gave her goosebumps, did she turn around to notice a snake baring its fangs at her, to make her back off. Why did it even feel threatened? She didn't even move! The nymph did her best to silently shoo the reptile away, using a thin branch to poke it, only infuriating it even more. With one swift, quick move, the serpent attempted to bite her, but missed, the nymph backing away and slipped off the branch with a short shriek, thinking she was about to crush her skull against the ground several meters lower. However, the pain appeared in her leg when the vine she's been holding wrapped around her left shank and prevented her from hitting the ground below, though painfully squeezing the limb. She ended up hanging upside down the tree just above the human, and stopped to breath as if she thought he might've not heard her fall. But of course he did.

"Y-you!" she squeaked, attempting to sound ferocious, but in such a position, it was difficult to look serious. "This place is sacred! It is forbidden for humans to get in! Haven't you noticed how pure these woods are? Way too pure for a filthy human to visit! Behold my wrath!" She then stretched her arms out to try and free her leg, trashing around and scratching at the vine until her weight became too much for it to bear. She landed on her back with a "oof!" and quickly got up, standing on the leg that hadn't been hurt. The nymph stared at the human with wide, frightened eyes, seemingly she hadn't planned ending up so close to him. She turned around and darted off with a obvious limp, disappearing in the forest to hide from that man. She sure didn't want him to use that sword against her!

Frantically, she fled from the man, the pain of her injury shooting up her leg. She turned around to see that the man was closing in; despite his armor, he navigated the undergrowth, rocks and fallen trees with remarkable agility. This wasn't the typical, clumsy human who blundered into the forest. He was a seasoned hunter skilled in pursuit of prey. She tried to increase her speed, but the pain was too great. Her hoof caught a vine that lay in her path, and she went tumbling into a patch of weeds, their dried stalks poking her naked skin. Before she could regain her footing, he was on top of her, pushing her face-down into the undergrowth. Strong hand seized her wrists and tied them together with soft ropes. In moments, she was immobilized, helpless, captured. "Finally, I've captured the quarry I've longed for." His voice was edged with excitement...

(hey pal, this is not your rp, notice the names in the title)

He walked threw the forest, became much slower as he wondered what was happening around him, something just seemed off. It seemed extremely wrong to him, and he let out a deep breath as he thought about what it was. He wondered if someone was really watching him as he walked. It seemed very possible, but he wasn't sure about it. It still seemed rather strange to him.

He heard something from nearby, maybe a snake. He looked and saw a nymph and blinked, they were real, what the heck. He blinked as he looked at her. He looked up and blinked amazed at her. She was really very adorable, somehow as he listened to her, he didn't feel really threatened by her at all. Even when she declared her wrath against him. He could help but wanting to give the stuck young lady a hug. He almost laughed, he had been in many battles, but this was the most unique experience he had ever seen in his whole life.

He blinked as he saw her fall, the bit more and moved towards her wanting to see if she was okay. He didn't want to see anyone hurt. He looked at her and blinked as she got up really fast. He could see the fear in her eyes, but he blinked back showing no anger or aggression towards her. Still he blinked as she ran. A second later he chased after her, she was slower do to the hurt leg. He was able to catch her rather easily actually, and grabbed her in his arms, "Well, I won't hurt you, and I won't do anything to your home, promise," he said calmly, "but your hurt, aren't you, let me look at that leg of yours, I might be able to help you," he said with a friendly tone as he looked at her. She was really cute, from this close, that fact was even more easy to pick up on. He looked as he tried to show her he wasn't here to harm her, " I am sorry about coming through your lands, I just was excited to get home, and this was on the way, a kind of short cut, to seeing my parents again."

(Yeah man, keep your rape scenes to yourself...)

She ran away as far as she could, but she sure didn't plan having him follow her without the slightest ounce of fear. She picked up her pace yet it wasn't a problem for him, catching up with her and even dared touching her, goosebumps covering her entire body as she turned around to slap his hand off her. "Don't touch me!" she hissed, backing off with her freckled face scrunched up in a threatening snarl. "If you get any closer, I...I'll curse you!" But of course the nymph had no such powers, at least not yet. She was still very young, a guardian being born once every 100 years, and this one was only nineteen. They aged just like humans, but their body bore no sign of age as the years went by, even at the moment of their disappearance 100 years later.

Each step he made towards her only made her nervosity climb up a level, behind her were several large trees all gathered together and letting no chance of escape. She would have to run past him if she wanted to flee, but the faun was too scared to get any closer. Humans always used to fear her, and none had ever dared to confront her with such confidence! But he wouldn't get her with his forced smile and friendly manners. She would wipe that stupid smile off his face faster than he could imagine. How? She didn't know yet...

The nymph rested her hurt foot, putting pressure on it without realizing much and bringing it back up quickly with a groan. It was slightly swollen, but nothing was broken. "It's going to heal by itself, and don't try to fool me with your little stories! I've met more of you white devils...your only goal in life is to gain more gold for your own little selfish pleasure!" She hissed like a serpent, walking as she spoke. She had an accent, but it was difficult to know whether it was something that existed or if this way of pronouncing words was typical to nymphs. She made a last escape attempt, only to have her leg stop her once again and force her down her knees. "Aaah..." she growled, looking back at the knight suspiciously. "I...ah...pff, I guess you can have a look but...but don't touch me...if you lay your hand on me again, I will clamp down on you!" she warned, trying to look dangerous, but her lithe frame and young face betraying her.

The young knight blinked as he caught up to the young woman, he did back up from the sound of her tone. It had completely caught him off guard, not having expected her to say anything for some odd reason. He looked closely at her his green eyes focused on her as she remained in front of him. He raised a eye brow at her threat of a curse, he didn't know what she could do, but she was hurt. He moved slowly up to her trying to show her that he wasn't a threat or here to harm her as he did.

So she was the guardian of the forest, the one everyone was afraid of, he looked at her, and wasn't afraid, he was curious, about her mostly. He could tell she wasn't human, but she looked very human in a number of ways. He focused though on her eyes, her face, seeing her emotions written all over them. She was so adorable, so cute, he could help but want to help her and her foot problem. He stopped as he heard the comment about him and more over people in general. He listened finding her tone, accent rather strange, very unique. As she fell to her knees he shook his head.

"Well now, I will look at it, it shouldn't take long, and I will not do anything that will not help you," he said as he looked at her foot carefully. He smiled as he looked at her face, "well, this is actually a rather easy injury to see," he said as he looked at her ankle, when she fell she had most likely fallen on it wrong and twisted it badly. He looked at her and held his hand out, "I am going to touch your ankle and wrap it," he said as he took his right sleeve of his shirt and ripped a piece of it off and tore it into bandages before he put it around her foot.

"It would be best to stay off your food there for a few days, is there anywhere you need to go, I can carry you there so you can rest up, trust me, I will never tell another person, but you need to rest, if you move on that ankle it won't heal correctly," he commented as he looked at her, trying to show kindness in his tone.

Now this guy, while he tried to look harmless to her, did make her wonder even more about who he was. Most humans ran away from her, because they feared the demon that inhabited these woods, even though the demon was in fact only a fragile creature that used the creepy legends that were told about her against intruders. She sucked in a deep breath when he touched her furry ankle, pulling away as a reflex, her swollen flesh pulsing painfully. "Be careful!!" she barked, this little pure-looking faun sure had one kind of a temperament. She looked down at him while he wrapped a piece of his clothes around her injured ankle, a faint pout forming on her face when he pulled away and instructed her about how she should act until it was healed. How was she supposed to stand on one hoof for a few days?

"You? Carrying me?" she grunted with a snarl. "Don't make me laugh! You've touched me once, but don't think I'll let you get any closer yet again." Then she slightly put her thumb and index finger between her lips, blowing to let out a strong, high-pitched whistle that echoed through the forest several times before dying down. A minute later, the sound of something large and heavy came to their ears, and a large, ferocious-looking boar appeared from behind the bushes and pounced at the knight, resting its front hooves atop the man's chest and letting out a loud grunt as the nymph got up clumsily and pulled on its short tail. "No, no, Iki! I didn't call you for this, let's just leave!" The boar immediately backed away from the human, letting him recover his breath while the nymph climbed on top of the animal's back. "I don't need you to carry me, as you can see, I have many friends here who do not mind doing me this favor. So long, human, and good luck finding your way back home!" her words were laced with mischief, as if she didn't believe he would ever find the exit to this forest. The boar grunted again and ran off with the faun on top of it, disappearing into the tall grass.

The knight blinked as he heard the noise of the boar coming at him. That he didn't expect, but then again, he was always told to expect the unexpected. He blinked as he listened the curious young female. he tried his bed not to laugh at her first comment, actually, there as just something in general, that was so adorable about her ,he had a hard time taking anything she said extremely seriously. He got to his feet and shook his head as she road off, "Well, thanks, um, I hope that ankle heals up okay, make sure to be careful," he called out as he waved, deciding that being friendly was best, at the moment.

He fixed his stuff and looked around, he couldn't tell where he heck he was, he looked up to see leafs, no sun, he guessed at what direction his home would be. He started off walking in one direction, hoping it would lead him home. The young knight, walked and walked threw the forest, mindful of everything he saw. He found some berries along the way, which he collected so that he would have something to eat. Yet at the same time, as he walked, he got himself more and more lost ,he was walking in the same direction, but it was getting him no where. He sighed, as he thought about what the female had commented to him. Was there a trick to this forest. Something that made it so that one couldn't find their way out.

As he thought about it, he felt a drop of rain and sighed. He looked around and started to gather some dead tree branches and make himself a little camp along with the supplies he had. It wasn't fancy at all, but it would be good enough to keep him out of the rain at least. He made it so that the rain wouldn't come into the temporary building. He sat there and rested. He wondered what had made him think this was a good idea. Yet at the same time, he was happy he took the trip, just cause of the wondered he had seen, and the interesting nymph he had ran into earlier as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom