Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF] Non/Con & Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarena

Star
Some Sex
1. A demon nurse (your character) and a human patient (my character). The demon nurse was just "hired" at a psychiatric hospital, for the more dangerous patients. In reality, the demon is simply using the patients as food. Their nightmares fuel the demon, and it is the demon's joy in life to bring pain to women. It is their fear that she feeds upon. No one suspects anything. After all, it is a psychiatric hospital. Girls kill themselves all the time. But one patient suspects there's something more than meets the eye. The patient knows there's something up with the new nurse, but can't place her finger on it. She must reveal the mystery before it is her own life that is taken. When the demon starts attacking her, no one believes her that her nightmares aren't dreams anymore, but reality.

2. When someone of pure heart wishes upon a star, that star transforms into a human body and falls to the earth. It is then bound by life and magic to the person who wished upon the star, forever to protect and love that being. And sometimes, the wisher doesn't enjoy the constant attention. I would play the fallen star.

A fair amount of sex
1. It's been two years since an apocalypse that caused the dead to return to life, craving human flesh. Survivors are hard to come by. It would be two survivors trying to make it together in a zombie filled world.

A lot of sex
1. A human pet (my character) to a vampire mistress. The vampire killed the humans' entire family, but never told her. Until the human discovers the secret lying upstairs in the attic, where she isn't allowed to go. This would involve quite a bit of biting, bloodletting, light bondage, and sex. This can easily be turned into a succubus, an elven women, or anything but a vampire if you choose something else.

2. A young woman is kidnapped to be the sexual sacrifice to a new, but promising, priestess. To gain immortality, the priestess must absorb the young woman's desires, although it's hard to do with the woman refuses to be submissive.

My characters are all female, and human. Yours can be a hermaphrodite if you really want it to be. But please for the love of God, don't desert me. If you don't like my writing, or get bored, tell me so I know to find someone else. I hate starting a roleplay, then being abandoned and letting the entire story fall to the pits. This will occur in threads only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom