Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smallville

Zaraniel

Super-Earth
I was thinking of maybe doing a smallville rp. For this I will need someone to play the part of Clark Kent. I will play the part of Chloe Sullivan. I want this to be since the start of the series when Chloe discovers who Clark really is and decides to help him. We can alter the storyline as we go. I am also looking for other super powered people, I will judge if your power is too much for this rp or not. For now this is just a interest check I want to see who it's interested in this.

(ups posted this in the wrong forum. please delete it)

Hi, can i join as an Oc i made years ago she has ghost like powers (Traveling in dust, invisibility, phasing, slight psychokenisis)

Thanks darkangel and yes you both can join in. This is what I ask for a basic profile

Name
Personality
Powers
Skills
Bio
Appearance:

Name: Clair Kent (a.k.a Dust a.k.a Dusk)
Personality: Tomboyish, has a tendancy to be naturally motherly toward people younger than her, understanding, Female-Clark-Kent-like.
Powers: Traveling through a grayish silver dust (she turns into a cloud of dust), phasing through solid objects, invisibility, Empathy (sensing someones emotions and sometimes getting influenced by them), Psychokinesis (Moving objects with her mind without having to see them)
Skills: Social..?
Bio: Found by the Kent's after the meteor shower (is an alien but not kryptonian, she is Lunarian and is weakened by Lunarite a stone like Kryptonite but it is either purple, Yellow, or orange, Mainly Purple.) is Clark's adoptive sister.
Appearance:
10774_lindsey-shaw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom