Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Torrid

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan is a single doctor working in one of the most populated hospitals in the world. Despite how large it is, and how many co workers there are, Nathan has never managed to find any ability to gain any pleasure from his co workers...Which has slowly built up in him. He's had his eye on one nurse...oh how he wished to have her...and all this pent up sexual desire within him finally drove him to do something horrible to her, just to please him...

It all starts in his personal operating room where he's called in the specific nurse for her monthly phsyicals...only this time it would be far more than just a check up.

Kelly was one of the newest nurses on staff, having worked there only three months now. She'd had her monthly physicals without problem now of each of them. She figured it was all about making sure she was healthy and didn't have anything she could spread to patients, other nurses, doctors or even just visitors. She had no problem with them and they'd never been awkward. All in all she'd say that she was pretty damn lucky in that department.

So when the call came that it was time for her monthly physical she went to the Doctors personal operations room. She knocked lightly on the door and entered "You wanted to see me Doctor?"

"Yes...Nurse Kelly..." He said gently as he walked over and closed the door behind her. He sneakily locked it and walked her over to a bed for her to lay on. "Okay...just lay here and I'll be the one to make sure your bladder is perfectly fine..." He walked over and pulled out a long, metal, snake-like object but it was actually a camera connected to a nearby TV, which he rolled over. "I'm going to be the one to check to see if your bladder is just fine...lay down and strip off your clothes to your underwear please." He said, pulling it off as if it were just like an actual treatment.

"Alright Doctor" she said as she unzipped the front of her uniform and slid it off of her shoulders, exposing her generous breasts encased in a white lace bra. The dress fell to the floor then and exposed a matching pair of panties. She hopped up onto the bed and laid back "Do you want my panties off too Doctor?" she looked at him "And should I put my legs in the stirrups?" she looked at the device her was bringing closer, it didn't look like the normal stuff used but Doctor knows best.

"Yes." He said simply to her questions. He got everything ready and turned on the camera, but kept it on the holster as he pulled off her panties and put her legs on the stirrups. "I need to strap your legs down. Most women squirm when they get their bladder checked...you probably know why." He said as he began to strap her legs to the stirrups with leather straps. He moved to her arms. "I need to strap these too. I can't have you flailing around or anything while I do this, alright?"

She lifted her hips and let him pull the panties off easily and had no problems with him strapping her legs into the stirrups. "This is the first time I've gotten my physical from you, what happened to Dr. Franklin?" she asked curiously, Franklin had been the one to do her physicals before but, maybe they'd changed things up. Nothing about working here ever surprised her, at least this Doctor wasn't as old as Franklin and a bit more pleasant as well.

"Franklin had to be...reassigned to other people who needed it. Seeing as how I was having an opening for anyone...they put me to give you that opening." He tied her hands together with a belt from his pants. "Now just relax while we look into your body." He said before pulling up a chair to sit between her legs. There he gazed at her pussy and was slowly becoming turned on. He reached over and took the thick camera tube and pressed it against her pussy lips...prodding her gently, and all of this was shown on the monitor until he finally started to slowly press it into her. "Mm...everything looks fine so far...lets go deeper..."

Kelly panicked slightly when he tied her with the belt "Doctor is this really necessary?" she'd never had her wrists tied during a physical and she was beginning to think that this wasn't right at all. She yelped softly as the cold instrument was pushed against her over and over until it slid inside. Wasn't there a lubricant that they usually used on these things to make them go in easier? her hands tried to pull out of the belt as a groan of discomfort slipped past her lips.

"The way I do things are different. As I said before, you can't be squirming around while I do this to you. If you do while its moving around inside you...you could really damage your bladder." He said shrugging as he pushed the camera deeper into her until it would get to the point where if he pushed any further, he'd break past her hymen. He smirked as he pulled it back and forth slowly...teasing her...trying to make her wet and her nipples harden from the sexual experience. "You seem to have a small problem Kelly..."

She bit her bottom lip gently as her nipples hardened against the lace material of her bra, and her breathing became a bit labored. Her body was reacting to the Doctors actions with the instrument and she was growing slick between her legs. She didn't like to think that the Doctor was doing anything inappropriate, like he said he just did somethings differently. "What... what is it it Doctor?"

"There's a problem...I can't check your entire bladder...because you're still a virgin." He stood up and began to unbutton his pants and bring them down, as well as slowly unbuttoning his doctor's coat as he spoke to her. "Its okay though...I can change that. I'll just finish up with this...and then I'll finish up with you." He smirked as he reached over and began to massage her breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples as his cock began to erect through his boxer shorts.

"Doctor!!" she began to squirm in the restraints "I don't think this is a good idea... I don't need my bladder checked!!" She watched him as he unbuttoned his pants and brought them back, this was not happening! He opened his coat and touched her body and she knew this wasn't a dream, he was really going to do this. But his hands on her breasts felt really good, she sighed softly and closed her eyes.

"Its perfectly fine..." He snickered as he walked over to his desk and began to rummage through the draws to find a tiny camera with a strap on it. Pulling out a remote control for the camera, he smirked as he switched the screen's view to the tiny camera's view...and proceeded to wrap the camera around his cock. "Lets try and check your bladder like this..." He said as he moved over to her, slowly prodding her with his cock. The tip of his cock could be seen on the screen, pressing against her pussy before pushing it into her and breaking past her hymen...all of it being shown on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom