Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

You are right about that, there is truly something special about seeing two eager sluts together.

Jake said, for Mike was right about this. Prior to this he’d had some opportunities with sexually open and free women, but always one at a time. Yeah he and Mike had shared some women, but again it was never more than a single woman. Seeing these two sluts go both at Mike, but also at each other, began him thinking of all kinds of new possibilities. Jake zoomed in, getting the tight picture of Jenna’s ass cheeks spread wide and her father’s large bulging cock spearing her tight little back door. Rather than be jealous that his girl was being fucked by some guy, Jake was proud of her, enjoying what he was watching and wanting it to be the best possible for her.

Jake heard Mike’s slut, telling his Jenna how she informed her father that his daughter was a slut long ago, telling him all about her daughter’s real needs weren’t getting addressed. Surprised by this revelation, Jake raised his eyebrow, wondering how long his friend had been keeping this from him. While he considered this new information, he filmed Lisa, getting on her back and between Mike’s legs, and Jenna being bent over, into a sixty nine position with his slut. Jake moved around to catch the action, even kneeling down between Lisa legs and spreading them and thus giving his slut more access to Lisa moist snatch.

Damn you slut it wet.

Mike laughs and groans as he drives his cock deep

Of course she’s wet, she’s a true fucking slut like this one is. Once you turn them on, it hard to turn them off.

Jake looked over at his friend, and asked him a question.

So why didn’t you tell me your daughter was a slut? If you knew she needed it, you know I could have taken care of her.

Mike grimaced both from the tight squeezing ring of muscles that was his daughter’s asshole and the pointed question his friend of so many years was asking him. And even with all the past bravado, and comments exchange he told it truthful.

I just had some preconceived idea that she wasn’t and that it wouldn't be right to do that. I was wrong that’s all. I’m just glad you found her, and she’s yours now. Well and maybe too that I get to fuck her now! Keep her and make her happy, I can see she needs a guy like you.

Jake realized that was a real heart felt confession from his friend, and yet he really thought they shared everything all these years. Still he understood Mike’s logic, and was really no reason to make it a contention, as it really wasn’t an issue any longer. Still Jake had an idea, and knew his friend should just pay a little for what he’d had done by not telling, and was now getting to do by fucking Jake’s slut, his daughter. Continuing to film, he put for this proposal.

Well my friend, since you’ve been holding out, and I’ve been doing all the sharing, I think you owe me big time. So when we’re done tonight you’re going to leave your slut with me, so I can enjoy both of them for a few days. I promise to give her back, if she wants to go back to your old ass.

Jenna was only partly aware of the conversation going on between Jake and Mike. Her attention was partly on eating out her friend's pussy but mostly on the feel of Mike's cock moving in and out of her ass. The feel of how his hands held onto her hips except for the times he let go and slapped her ass firmly. And then came the feel of Lisa's hand on her...Lisa's tongue at her pussy in return. Jenna and Lisa had been friends for a few years. Since High School. Lisa knew more about Jenna's sex life and about her experiences before Jake than any one else. Lisa had even set up a couple of them. Jenna had thought that the exchange of details had been mutual, but of course she knew nothing about Lisa and her Dad. And whilst they'd had many sleepovers they had never done anything together. Nothing at all. Not even close. Jenna couldn't even think of a time when she had a suspicion that Lisa might want something between the two of them. Jenna had never seen Lisa quite like this before. But then she wasn't exactly like she had been before.

As Jenna kicked and sucked and focused the movement of her tongue on Lisa's clit, she moaned and whimpered and groaned and squealed. The groans and screams came as Mike fucked her harder...spanked her harder. She moaned and whimpered as Lisa used her mouth and also slid her fingers into Jenna's tight pussy. Fingers and tongue and cock now worked between Jenna's legs and she really didn't want it to stop. She did hear Jake saying he wanted Lisa to stay...that he wanted to use both of them for a couple of days. A tiny voice inside her head questioned whether Jake had suddenly gotten bored with her but her attention moved when her father agreed on condition he got any video that Jake decided to collect.

Jake laughed as Mike said he had one condition, for it was one requirement that he had no issue with. In fact, it was one condition he would very much enjoy meeting as he intended to play with these two sluts. The camera continued to roll as Jake bantered with his friend and caught all the hot action of Mike using Jake’s slut, his daughter.

So you’d like some family pictures for your album, I think I can accomplish that. Maybe a nice film to show at family gathering, or daddy/daughter bonding.

The glare Mike gave him, made Jake laugh, for he knew his friend had stashed away someplace very secure a nice collection of tapes and pictures of past exploits. Jake could remember the running joke they used had even back in college, “If you didn’t have a picture, it didn’t happen.”

You just remember buddy that I have more than a few pictures of you over the years.

The threat was completely friendly as Mike continued to apply his skill to his daughter’s ass, though her back door’s tight embrace was winning out. Realizing that the end was near, rather than try to delay it any longer, he instead picked up the pace, and with renewed effort began to really fuck his daughter’s ass with his large hard cock.

Daddy’s going fill your ass sweetheart!

Mike said between strong powerful thrusts as he hunched over her and buried every inch of his massive length deep into her. If his best friend wanted to borrow his slut, he owed Jake that, as this truly was one of his greatest fantasies ever coming true.

OHHH FUCK YESSS!!!

Mike howled as he began to cum, and cum hard, his length pulsing as each blast of his cock burst from the end of his cock, deep into her daughter’s ass. Jake just filmed, forgoing his own pleasure for the moment to capture this very special family event.

Last night, having her dad fuck her had felt good...really good. This wasn't the same as last night. Last night had been both her Dad and Jake and that had been incredible; something which she had perhaps been imagining in her subconscious since the telephone call with her dad a little more than a week before. But her Dad was definitely enjoying himself more this time and she could feel it in every stroke. That he knew he was fucking his daughter seemed to add a little more enthusiasm and vigour I to what he was doing and it felt so good. And then suddenly he picked up his pace and began fucking her tight ass harder and faster than ever.

She was struggling to keep her attention properly on Lisa. But the way that Lisa's fingers and tongue were working in her pussy as Mike took care of her ass made sure that she didn't forget about her altogether. Then suddenly she felt Mike cum deep inside her and the final hard deep thrusts were enough to send her over the edge. Jenna squealed and bucked and gasped as both Mike and Lisa kept giving her body what it wanted most. Mike reached forward and grabbed hold of a hanful of Jenna's hair pulling her head back. He leaned forward over her and spoke into her ear, his cock still buried inside her.

"Did you like cumming for Daddy? Does Daddy's cum feel good inside you."

"Hmmmm...yes Daddy...ohhhgod yes....I like cumming for you Daddy." Jake could help but smile as he focused his slut's face perfectly in the camera lens.

Jake captured every moment of his sluts submission to her father, the joys and shakes of her body as she came for her father, the camera and him. The camera zooms in to Jenna’s face as she confessed her pleasure in serving her father with her ass, and the delights her body had in cumming for him. The film continued as he captured the pleasure of both his friend and his slut as they let the last vestiges of their mutual orgasm dissipate. Jake sporting a nice almost hard cock, having really enjoyed the show, holds out the camera for his friend.

Now let’s see if you really have as big a set of balls as you are so proud to claim. Why don’t you film me fucking your daughter, watching her serve me, watching her fucking submit to my every fucking command. Do you think you can handle that?

The challenge was serious and though it contained the friendly banter tone of before, Jake was making clear that this slut was his and that she served him. As much as Jake enjoyed feeding his friends fantasy, and enjoyed it, he wanted to make clear whose property she was, who she belonged to, and who she answered to. Almost in a territorial fashion he want to prove his claim. Mike took the camera at first not saying anything, as he adjusted the grip, and check the zoom, using Jenna's ass with his cock still buried in it. Satisfied, he moved the camera up to film Jake. Moving away, Jake found a nice padded chair to sit in, He looked over at his slut, who'd just been fucking his friend. In a stern commanding voice Jake looked at his slut.

Crawl to me. Let your daddy see that fucked asshole as you crawl to me. Who do you belong to slut? Who do you answer to?

Jake having done all the filming had still saved himself for his slut. And though he would enjoy Mike's girl in time, this was a moment for his slut, for her to enjoy and be who she was meant to be. So his voice encourage her to answer as did his glare, with just a hint of a smile.

Jenna was breathing hard, the last of her climax racking through her body as Jake moved around them both, capturing every moment digitally. As her breathing slowed she heard Jake's challenge to her father. Was he willing to see her with Jake... to film it... to watch her willing submission to his best friend. For some reason, Jenna's mind drew parallels with fathers giving their daughters to other men at the beginning of the wedding ceremony. It suddenly dawned on her that inherent at the beginning of that formal, state sanctioned ceremony was the concept of ownership. 'Who giveth this woman?' and usually the father of the bride would step forward and effectively give his daughter to another man. Yet that the idea that any father genuinely 'owned' his daughters had been rejected more than a century ago. Jenna could help but wonder whether there was something symbolic happening here though. A father giving his daughter away. A daughter recognising that she was no longer owned by her father... that now she belonged to someone else.

Jenna groaned as she felt Mike withdraw from him. Her attention visibly shifted from her father to her... master... owner... were they words that it was appropriate to use. Jenna looked at Jake, watched him sit down. Recognized the tone of voice; the glare. She felt the butterflies in her tummy. She moved her left hand... her right knee... her right hand... left knee... left hand... 'step' by 'step' she crawled her way across the floor of the hallway.

"I belong to you Jake... only you." she let a smile play around her face as her ass move left then right then left with every forward step. "I belong to you Jake." Jenna moved slowly until she was at Jake's feet. She brought her hands to his knees and slid them slowly up his thighs, pressing her upper body against his legs. "Im your dirty little slut Jake."

Jake watched proudly as his slut crawled to him, before her roommate, her father, and him, the whole way making clear whose property she was. Jake could imagine the sight Jenna’s father was getting as her tight ass wiggled back and forth, still gaping from the fucking he’d given it, the camera rolling the entire time. Passively watching, he enjoyed the view of her perky tits swaying beneath her, as she crept to in the most sexual charged crawl. Every pore and even a few holes oozed sexual energy as she approached, and Jake had no doubt even dribbled. His eyes followed her and only her, as he watched her amble her way towards him. If it was mutual love or just mutual lust, it didn’t matter, for right now Jake only had his eyes for her.

Mike on the other hand, just grabbed his cumslut, and pulled her toward his dick. He didn’t have to give her any instruction, she knew what he wanted and quickly inhaled his spent and cum covered cock. While she was sucking on her man’s cock, Mike aimed the camera, enjoying the sight and even more so the proclamation that his daughter was a dirty slut! Maybe he shouldn’t have been proud but he was, for he couldn’t think of a woman who deserved more to enjoy herself, or a guy he would want his daughter with more. Twisted as it was, Mike wanted the two of them together, now that he’d seen how well they were together. Plus, he wanted to have his daughter again, and if it meant sharing his slut, so be it, that was more than worthwhile exchange. Mike remained quite not wanting to interfere with Jake’s commands to his slut.

You only fuck who I tell you too, isn’t that right slut? You belong to me, mind body and soul. You’re mine! Now suck it!

Jake wasn’t being mean or cruel, he was just stating facts, making her tell the others who she was with, who she followed and obeyed. This really was about total control, and this was a test, so that it was clear not so much to everyone else, but more specifically to Jenna his slut, by making her make this statement. As she probably had a dick in her mouth, he pulled it out turned her around, and while he roughly held her head by the hair, he moved to kneel behind her and guided his engorged cock right into her pussy. Pulling her body back against his, pushing her tits out, and he held her head back, and drove his length deep. Her body now directly facing the camera her father held, she could see the way her roommate serviced her father.

Now tell your daddy you love him, but you belong to me now and you can only play when I say it’s okay.

Jenna kept her eyes on Jake as she approached. Moving smoothly across the polished oak flooring.

"Mind, body and soul... All yours...only yours. I only fuck you and people you tell me too." As she spoke she reached up one hand and wrapped her fingers around Jake's hard cock. Looking up at him, oblivious now to the camera on her. She took it into her mouth. Savouring. Sucking slowly. Licking. Jake simply looked down at her, content at her display of obedience and submission. He let her enjoy him for a few moments and then he pulled away from her. Jenna was a little surprised; she hadn't expected him to withdraw, not at that moment at least. He stepped back and moved around her, grabbing a handful of hair as he did. He turned her so she was facing the way she had come...facing her father who was still holding the camera. Jenna moaned softly as he pulled her round firmly by her hair, moving her hands and knees as quickly as she could. She was aware of Jake moving behind her and was already anticipating what was to come as she was aware of him kneeling behind her, his free hand moving to her hip. Then she felt him pushing into her. A smooth firm movement until he was ball-deep inside her making her groan loudly. And as he pushed in, he pulled her up off her hands. Pulled her by her hair up until she was kneeling against him, her back to his chest.

"I... Arrgghhhmmmmm.... I love you Daddy... But...but Jake owns me now...he...he tells me what I ....what I can do...who and ...and when I can fuck..ohhh godhmmmm." As she spoke she looked up at her father as he filmed her declaration

Jake watched with pride as his slut declared her ownership and allegiance, before him, her roommate and her own father. Every word rang true as he held her body against his, and drove his cock up and into her willing and eager body. He’d met many a woman, who enjoyed sex, and those that like a strong man, but never in such a perfect package had he met all the things together. Reaching around her, he grabbed her knees and pulled them up and wide as he spread her, with his cock buried deep, knowing what a sight it would be. Her back against his chest, her pussy completely exposed to the camera. Mike chimed in, answering his daughter, as he zoomed the camera in getting the entirety of his daughter’s taking by Jake.

Don’t worry princess now that I know what you are, I just wish I was there to give you away.

For Mike it was true, before this he would have always done something different to protect his daughter, but seeing her like this with Jake, he realized just how happy she was. Her teenage angst, her wild partying life that Lisa had told him about, all were he realized just signs of her inner needs desperately trying to be satiated. He should have seen it, but he was her father, so he’d missed it, or simply refused to consciously believe it was true, but Jake had done it, found her, taken her, claimed her for his own, and her father could see the happiness in every word of her submission to Jake, and the camera was catching it all.

Hold it my slut, don’t cum yet, not till I tell you too!

Jake even taking control of her ability to seek pleasurable relief.

Poor Lisa was besides herself, seeing her roommate fucking Jake, and hearing it all. She didn’t want to interrupt this special moment, but her need was almost at a painful level, she entwined around Mike’s legs sucking on his meat whenever the opportunity allowed, hoping this would soon end so she could get some of the fine cock in this room, jammed into her holes too.

Tell your father what you are? Tell him how happy you are?

Jake continued to fuck his long hard length up and into her young body, setting a nice even pace, letting the need in her build and build, knowing the effect it would have denying her the ability to cum. When his cock was deeply impaled in her, he kisses her neck and ear, enjoying the feeling of their bodies joined.

Jenna wasn't sure she had ever been more content. She lay in bed next to Jake as he slept, close to him, feeling his body sold against hers, thinking about it. Her father and Lisa had left over two hours ago. Mike had had quite a surprise... seeing his daughter as a slut for the first time. Of course he may have thought it occasionally before, perhaps on the basis of something she said or wore; perhaps on the basis of her changing boyfriends. But tonight he had seen it at first hand - and then he had experienced it. He had seen has she was with Jake and how Jake controlled her. He had seen how she subjected herself to him, obedient and wagon. He had been with many girls who enjoyed that kind of 'relationship' with him but tonight it had been his daughter. His initial surprise was quickly overtaken by desire. Jenna smiled to herself. He had fucked her good... maybe even better than last night - although maybe last night was better. She started to remember Jake's friends but then Jake stirred, moved a little then settled, his arm wrapped over her.

Her body ached but in that delicious way; the feeling you got after a really really hard work out followed by a hot shower or long soak in a bath. She guessed it had something to do with adrenaline or endorphins or serotonin or some combination of them all... the physical activity, the high of orgasm... naturally produced chemicals had been released. She had finally been allowed to cum hard on her knees in front of her dad. He had already filled her ass by that time and shortly after Jake had filled her pussy. Afterwards, Lisa had been treated equally well. Satiated the two of them had left with her father content to leave his daughter in Jake's hands. The Jake and Jenna had showered, with Jake letting her take her time and clean him. Hot water at a good pressure - just right - combined with soft herbal soap and gentle hands. She enjoyed showers at the best of time, and with Jake she enjoyed them even more. But as she tended to both of them, she had imagined what a bath would be like. Jake's bathroom was huge and as well as the large walk in shower there was a big corner bath. Maybe another night.

She didn't really have any idea what was going to happen next; what was tomorrow or the next day or next week going to bring. In some ways she didn't care. She liked the not knowing. She liked that the man teaching her and showing her experiences she had never dreamed of even in her dirtiest fantasies know the way and was happy to take her along. She pressed herself a little closer to the man lying next to her, took a breath and exhaled slowly letting her mind drift into her memories as she fell asleep.

Jake had enjoyed this evening so much, as it had gone according to plan, even exceeding his expectations. His slut, that was right HIS slut had performed as required and more. She given herself completely to the moment in satisfying his desires and those he commanded of her. Her submission and capitulation each time was met with a hunger and willingness that he had seen in few women in his lifetime. Where some women he’d known would play along, or even backtrack as it went on, Jenna was doing the opposite proving her craving and need to submit. Then even more amazing was her ability to trust him so completely that she allowed him total control. The more he knew her, the more the fire in him burned to have her and possess her. Most women he could take or leave a fuck or two and his interest was gone, but with her it just kept growing. Even now Jake realized that if it was at all possible he was going to find a way to keep her. Now that her father had already blessed their relationship, there really wasn’t much standing in the way of him do so. Maybe she would tire of him, or want someone younger, though he was beginning to doubt this, the more time they spent together. Their age difference though it attracted him to her, at first gave him concern, the more time he spent with her, the more he realized that the gap between their ages was a positive and not a negative. If he’d been young or immature, she would never have given herself as deeply and wholly as she had, nor if she had been older and more set in her ways, would he have enjoyed the fresh and almost pure nature of her submission.

Laying there he wondered what he should do next. Obviously there was Lisa, and that was important, not only for his slut to have someone around she knew, but for her to experience the pleasures of a woman more thoroughly and to share her man with another. He’d obviously shared her several times and if they were to last, the issues of jealousy and such would need to be dealt with and clearly understood. He was going to fuck other women, and do it right in front of her and if she couldn’t handle it, issues would quickly arise. Everything so far had been short snippets, encounters that came and went. Borrowing Lisa from her father and having her stay with them would be different. She was going to have to share; she was going to have to deal with her own fears and concerns. Still better to do that now, than wait and have it blow up in their face, with some random other person. Lisa’s experience and familiarity with both of them and their situation would prove beneficial in helping his slut adjust, maybe even help guiding her. Who better to guide a slut than another slut?

Sleep enveloped him as he thought about the future.

Jenna lay next to Jake, eyes closed, breathing softly in time with him. She had spent the night with guys before. Actually sleeping with them all night rather than one of them just going home as soon as they were finished having sex... or shortly after anyway. But she knew what those relationships had been; both her and the guy she was with were just ordinary teenagers having fun. Where she was now with Jake was very different. The last two weeks had turned her life upside down. She had been shown things - she had DONE things - that even in her fantasies she could never have imagined. Jake had uncovered and fuelled a sexual appetite in her which she wasn't really aware of... perhaps a few little things... she liked guys who took control... she liked guys who fucked her hard... but with Jake it was so much more. And now after last night and this evening, her relationship with her father was now something so completely different. A fundamental taboo had been broken... but rather than offend or upset, events merely gave room for deep seated desires to become known and to be acted upon.

But what next? How quickly was Jake likely to get bored with her? She was half his age. He was a successful business man; she was a college student. He had his son to think about as well. Perhaps it wouldn't be long before he tired of her inexperience. Was that why Jake seemed to want Lisa around. It was true that she wasn't that much older but she had slept around a lot more - and of course she had been with her dad for god knows how long. She wasn't going to get any answers to things tonight and maybe all she could do was take each day and see where she finished up at the end.

The following morning, Jenna woke early. Jake was still sleeping next to her. She eased out of bed and took a quick shower, before slipping on a t-shirt and heading downstairs. She put on a fresh pot of coffee and set about making some breakfast. The day after the night before... no-one would ever know what happened.

Jake slept soundly for his day and evening had been completely satisfying. Only when the light of day intruded on his blissful slumber did he once again regain consciousness. The only thing he found disturbing was that his bed was empty and his slut was gone. Today was different because he knew she was here, and that she wasn’t gone, he just knew it. It was a pleasant thought that she would be here to fill his needs, but it went beyond that, they needed each other. They were clearly different, but complimentary in that each fulfilled something missing from the other. Stretching out, Jake took a moment to awaken, a smile already on his face as he started to think what this day, and many other would hold with Jenna around. Getting up and stepping into the bathroom, he saw that the shower had been used; still smiling he decided to also take a shower, even though he suspected, this wouldn’t be the last this day, or that he would stay clean.

Drying off, he put on a pair of boxes and a t-shirt leaving it at that. Cleaned up, he headed for the kitchen to see if he could find his slut, and see what she was up to. Entering the kitchen he saw his sexy slut, clearly up to making something. So without saying a think he walks up right behind her, his hand sliding around her, to draw her into an embrace. Only when she is within his grasp does he finally speak.

So slut are you ready for another day? Are you ready to serve my needs and fulfill my wishes? My commands?

Jake for a moment didn’t doubt her answer, as he tightened his embraced, and brought their bodies into full contact, only the fabric of their clothes offering any separation. Still these answers weren’t enough, he wanted to know more.

For if this is going to work we must be completely honest with each other, are you afraid? Does is worry you what might happen? What might I require of you next? What concerns you my slut?

Jake wanted this to work, but he needed to know this wasn’t some teenager fascination, that she knew and understood what was going to happen now and in the future. It was a lot to ask of any woman, and one as young as Jenna, yet he wanted her, really wanted her. There was something about her, something special , and the more he experienced her, the more he knew she might just be that special one.

Jenna smiled slipping her hand over the top of his as it wrapped around her. She happily let him pull her back against him...happily allowed him to envelop her. She hung on for a moment and then turned around in his arms. She reached her arms around his waist, pressed against him and looked up.

"Morning... Master." Jenna moved up onto tiptoe and kissed him softly on the mouth. She liked this. She liked waking up with this man. She liked him being the first person she saw...the first person she spoke to. She liked the taste of him first thing in the morning...shaving soap and toothpaste. She nodded and kissed him again.

"Anything." His next question took her back a little. She hasn't been anything other than honest with him from the moment they met. But she quickly understood what he was asking her. She gave a quick shake of her head.

"Afraid... Not really. Nervously excited maybe... But I... I like that. That you know and I don't is... It's the way it should be. What concerns me?" She hesitated for a moment and chewed her lower lip, letting it slip slowly from between her teeth. "Only that you'll get bored. That I'll disappoint you. That you will... Look elsewhere."

There were a lot of things he expected his slut to say but ‘Master’ wasn’t one of them. For so many reasons he’d avoid thinking of this as master/slave, and the biggest was believability. Prior to this Jake honestly didn’t think any woman was really truthfully willing to make that level of commitment. He’d known women that rushed to call a man master, like it was proof of their love, when in fact they were only halfheartedly dedicated to such a thing. Jake just wasn’t going to do something partially, or say the words because it felt good for a few minutes, you either were or weren’t. So he held her and thought, as she let him know her fears, which were the same as his, the same thoughts of losing her strong in him. It wasn’t that he was indecisive or even reluctant; he just wanted to make sure the veracity of her words.

I very much doubt I’m going to get bored of you, though I can say the same thing for you getting bored with me.

The words master and slave continued to turn through his mind as he thought on the subject. For it was easy to jump and proclaim oneself master, but there was just as much commitment and dedication on the master’s part as there was on the slave’s. Yet, clearly their relationship wasn’t conventional, and such made sense, was he afraid of commitment, Jake didn’t believe so.

Be careful what you call me slut. That word has meaning and power, it isn’t something said lightly. If you wish it, you must be totally loyal, unswerving, and steadfast in it. I will not accept anything less from you or me. Are you sure you want to pursue this, you have your freedom, you have the ability to do as you please, you have a life without bounds or limits before you?

In no way did Jake want her in anyway but consensually, and if he was going to have her she in this way, she was going to do so totally and willingly. In a way he envied the tattoo artist and his slave, and a conventional relationship with marriage did not appeal to him as much as that kind did now. Could she do it, really do it, he longed to know.

Jenna looked up at him. She was a little taken aback. A little embarrassed. Perhaps she had been too flippant with the word. She hadn't intended it. She hadn't really thought before using the word. It just seemed... appropriate. But perhaps it wasn't.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I... Maybe... eventually... some day I would be good enough to... to call you Master... to be a good slave to you. I know I have a lot to learn. I want to learn it and... and I want you to teach me."

She pulled herself closer to him. The last 10 days seemed to have lasted forever but it had changed her. She was no longer the childish 18 year old who was able to simply enjoy the sexual relationships with guys her own age. They were somehow lacking in form and substance and depth. She was no longer her Dad's little girl. He thought of her as a slut. He had used her as a slut and she had enjoyed it... enjoyed every minute of it. She had been used by Jake and her Dad and their friends. And she had enjoyed that too. Ten days ago she could never have imagined where she now found herself. But she knew she couldn't go back. Her Dad couldn't see her as he had. She couldn't see herself as that girl again. But in truth she had no idea where Jake might take her. She had no idea what he might expect of her and whether her ability to obey would stand up to the tests before her.

"I cant go back to what I was. I'm not that person any more. Thanks you to. I don't regret that. I thank God that Im not that person now. But I'm probably not the person I should be... I mean to be a proper slave. I want to be. I want it and I want to be yours. Your slave. If... at some point... you think I can be. But right now... I want you to teach me. I want to learn what it means. I want to see if I can be that loyal... that unswerving and steadfast... to you. Only to you." I stand on tip toe and kiss you softly on the mouth. "Only to you."

Don’t be sorry for what you feel or want! That you desire to learn is enough.

Jake held her tight as she continued confess her concerns and desires. They pleased him, for they were exactly what he wanted to hear. She wanted to be with him, only him, and was committed to doing it, which had his heart beating a little faster. Her vulnerability mixed with her sexuality was an undeniable draw for him. Even he didn’t know what was going to happen, but he now had more confidence that he wasn’t going to be alone in this journey.

I think you can be whatever you want to be. You just have to put your mind to it, that’s all.

Moving his arms around her, his hands reach around and grasp her breasts, till she turns around to face him, and kiss him. Jake returns the passion of her lips with his own, as he enjoys the touch of his girl, not caring if she was his slut or his slave. All that mattered was she was his. No it wasn’t a conventional relationship, but it was the kind of partnership he wanted, and clearly she wanted.

The choice must be yours, and whatever it is, you must come to it willingly. Not through some coercion on my part. However, if you do make such a commitment, then you must fully embrace it, and do so without reservation or restriction.

In a way, Jake found himself entranced by her beauty, sexuality and personality. Normally a woman didn’t hold his interest for very long, and soon he was bored with them, but Jenna was proving to be holding his interest more than any woman he’d met.

I know that I want you! I want to keep, own and possess you, mind, body and soul. If you give that to me I will take it without hesitation, but I want it all. And you know as well as I do, that I will have total control, that you will be here to serve me, and in exchange, I will take care of you.

Jake wanted to be fair, he didn’t want her to go into anything with a false perception of what he expected from her. That wasn’t just fair to her; he had to make sure she understood what his expectations were now and into the future. Even though he was asking a tremendous amount of her, he suspected that was exactly what she wanted. Now all he could really do was wait and see how she took it. Though he didn’t expect any answers from her now, he wanted to make sure they understood each other. Of course now that she was in his grasp, he couldn’t help but start his day on a good note. His hand reaches down, and plays with her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom