Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

RE: A Lesson in Babysitting

Calmly relaxing and enjoying the soft touching he listened and nodded, as she confessed her interest and need to try more while pleasing him. It wasn’t that he was ambivalent, because he wasn’t, but he want whatever was going to be between them, to be on his terms. The seductive nature in which she tried to garner and keep his attention pleased him, because he wanted her to serve his needs, and to fulfill his fantasies, even if they were of a darker more perverted nature. The time he spent with Kelly was thrilling, but he’d thought at the time that to truly be happy he needed something else, that the consistency and normalcy of a conventional marriage would truly make him happy, a fact he found many years later to be a fallacy. Now he wanted to build something different, something that he could enjoy, and something that would allow him to explore and expand on his fantasies. His eyes continued to follower her as she kissed his chest, and began to gently stroke his cock.

Then we shall see how far you will go, but in the end no matter what happens you must remember that you belong to me, and no other. My will over all others is to be heard first and obeyed. And if you can do that, then we together will have a most amazing time.

Jake’s hands continued to play across her sexy body, as they groped and touched various parts. There was no doubt he yearned to be and have her again, and yet he saw wisdom in patience as he let her prove herself. For every command he had issued or ordered he had given she had complied, and done so with little or no resistance. For the moment he would let her show her own initiative, and if that failed, he would once again take up the reins of ownership and demand her compliance.

I don’t think it will be very hard for you to do more than my wife has done, in fact that’s not even a challenge. But can and will you do more for me than Kelly did, that really is the question?

As Jake spoke to her, she listened intently, wide eyed, entirely besotted, her fingers still trailing softly up and down the underside of his cock as it lay against his stomach. As he finished, and as all there was left to keep her attention (and it does so just as much as his words) was the feel of his hands wandering over her body, her smile diminshed. It wasn't that she was suddenly unhappy with what he had said; it was simply something she considered seriously. She paused for a moment and then moved herself up his body so that her head was level with his, looking down at him. She lowered her head and kissed him, long and soft. And then she slowly lifted her head.

"I wont forget... that I... belong to you and no other." She lowered her head again and this time as she kissed him softly, she moved to bring herself up on top of him. "Always... your will... over all others." She kissed him for a third time. "And...and if I falter... and forget myself... I will accept the consequences... and your... correction and... guidance." She continued to punctuate her words with one soft kiss after another. " I dont know if... if I can do more than Kelly... but... she didnt do enough to keep you... to make you happy enough to stay with her... that's all I want to do... make you happy... make you want... to stay."

When she looked up for the final time, her smile was back. She drew her hand down the side of his face, and then stroked her hand over his hair. "And you get to keep making my dad as jealous as fuck!" She lowered her head again and this time kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Oh Kelly did enough to probably keep me, I was just too foolish and young to see what a gift she was offering.

Jake held the young thing in his arms as she continued to kiss and promise her commitment to this unconventional lifestyle and of course to him. There was a sense of warm satisfaction as she truthfully spoke her need to make him happy and to keep him, something that he doubted few women would even do or consider. Her words weren’t about what she wanted or what she required, it was about what she wanted to do for him, her commitment to him, and that impressed and aroused him. His hand stroking her head as they kissed, the passion and intensity increasing as they both saw something in the other they wanted, and wanted deeply.

The tender and lust filled kiss was finally broken, and he smiled as he looked into her eyes, wondering if she had completely understood the ramification of her decision and all that it entailed. Yet, she must realize enough from what she had already been through and what had been described to her, that there was much that would be required of her, and if there was fear or reservation he couldn’t see it. Still words were one thing, but action was another.

And you are right you’re father is going to be as jealous as fuck, as he should be. I’ve got the sexiest little want-a-be slut that ever was, and he’s got nothing.

His cock was far from hard, and like any man he needed time to recover, but there were of course things a dirty filthy girl like her could learn to expedite such things.

Now it’s time to continue with your education.

He pushed her off, depositing her below him as he continued to lounge on the couch, his cock just lying there across his belly far from hard.

You’ve obviously given a few blowjobs, and if a man has not cum, there are few methods quicker to get him hard. But I’ve already cum hard so without some real work you’re going to have to wait, and I know I don’t want to wait, and I doubt you do too? In addition to some good oral sex, lets teach you a few more techniques, like rimming followed by a good finger up the ass, and I don’t mean your ass.

Jake lifted his legs giving her complete access to not only his cock, but also to his ass, a place she’d probably given absolutely no thought to. Now he would see just how much her commitment was.

She moved onto her knees between his legs and the idea that they were about to continue her education made her excited. She still wasn't sure whether at some point this evening Jake was going to send her home or leave her in the den whilst he went off to shower and then to bed. What she didn't know of course was what the lesson would be.

She listened to him intently and expectantly. She had never done either of these things before but it was clear she didn't need to tell Jake that that was the case. But she wasnt so niaive and innocent that she didnt know what it was. She watched as he lifted his legs and presented his ass to her. She looked through his legs, looked up at him. She knew that at least in part, this was a test. Did she mean what she had just said? Was she prepared to obey and to service Jake's needs and desires.

"You will tell me ... if I'm doing it wrong won't you?" she shuffled forward a little and drew her hands slowly down the back of his thighs until they were on his ass and then she leaned forward. She pressed her face against his ass and brought her tongue to his puckered ass. Gently she stretched out her tongue and flicked it back and forth. She pulled back a little, took a breath and then pushed forward again, this time she drew her tongue around. She heard him groan and assumed that that was a sign she was doing it right.

Jake was testing her seeing how far she would go.

That’s good, work that tongue into my asshole. Work that dirty fucking hole with your tongue.

Of course Jake prided himself on cleanliness, but he saw no reason to let her know, instead he wanted to see if it caused her to flinch or retreat. If she hadn’t realized, she soon would that sex, was a dirty, sticky, smelly mess of fun. Jake reached down and pushed her face into his ass, knowing the musty smells of his body would be impossible to ignore, as she learned how to rim a guy’s ass.

Oh fuck yeah, that feels good! Nothing feels better than some slut’s tongue up your ass. Fuck yeah!

Jake growled in pleasure as he held her face to his ass, his cock even now starting to stir from her efforts. How such a nasty filthy thing could feel so good, he didn’t know and didn’t care. All that matter was the exquisitely arousing sensation of her tongue working his puckered asshole.

Jenna worked her tongue steadily, back and forth and left and right. They were only small movements of the tip of her tongue over the small area of puckered flesh but she could hear Jake's reaction to them. When she heard him tell her to work her tongue into his ass, she wasn't sure whether he meant it literally and she wasn't sure she could do that. She was about to pull her head back, to withdraw and tell him...ask him what he meant, but then she felt his hand on the back of her head. She whimpered a little, moaned softly... sounds which were all muffled by the flesh that er face was been pressed into.

She tried to pull back; pushed a little on his ass cheeks. But it's was a fairly half-hearted attempt, mostly because she didn't want to deny him so soon after committing herself effectively to his service; committing herself to being a slut for him. She also suspected that this was a test and she did not want to fail so soon.

So when his grip on the back of her head simply pulled her closer, she did not try to pull away again and she continued to move her tongue, encouraged again by the sounds of hs pleasure. And there was something else that kept her on her knees. Somehow, of all the things Jake had had her do since yesterday, this seemed to reinforce her position more than anything. This really had nothing to do with pleasure for her and in that sense it was a first in her relationship with Jake.

Jake felt her pull back a bit, but the resistance was minor, probably just a natural reaction to his forcefulness, because she soon returned to the task. There was something deep within her that took pleasure from serving and submitting, he could see it, for she never once shied from a task once it was demanded of her. So he held her head, burying her face in his ass as he felt her tongue move. Smiling he released her head, and let her go about it without forcing it, seeing if she would retreat or diminish in her application of tongue to ass. Another groan of approval came from Jake as he felt her tongue lodge in his ass.

Lick that fucking ass, you dirty little slut. That’s right loosen it up, get it nice and wet. Tongue fuck it bitch!

Jake held his own legs apart giving her complete access to his ass, as he smiled down at her, his balls sometimes resting on her forehead as she worked. His once dormant cock already begins to stir from her compliant submission to his unusual commands.

Now give my balls and cock some attention, while you work a finger up my ass.

Jake's tone was pleasant, though it was clear he expected her to follow his instructions. There was no doubt that she was serving him, and doing his will.

Jenna continued licking and flicking her tongue at Jake's ass moaning softly partly from effort and partly in response to Jake's instructions and to how he spoke to her. This wasn't something she had ever done before and not something she ad ever wanted to do. But for Jake... As evidence of her willingness to submit to him. But then they way he spoke to her had the effect of making her do more. It was both encouraging and abusive, forceful and demeaning. She wanted to prove herself as his dirty little slut. She wanted to be his bitch. And she did what she was told even when she felt Jake's hands leave her. She couldn't help but wonder if her dad liked this too. Was this something that all men enjoyed.

When he told her she moved her attentions to his balls. She licked them and took each in her mouth sucking softly before pulling her head back slowly just enough to let them slip from her mouth, before she licked and sucked them again. She could feel his cock heavy against her forehead as she did so and soon she moved her mouth again. Talking hold of his shaft in one and she licked it slowly, kissing it gently using her mouth and tongue to cover ever bit of it except the head. She wanted to leave that till last. Finally, her eyes wide and bright and looking up at him she brought her tongue to it. Circling it slowly, letting the tip of her tongue follow every line of it. Letting her spit soak it before eventually bringing her lips around it and at the same time she pressed her forefinger into his ass.

The young slut was showing real willingness and effort as she worked from his ass to his balls to finally his cock. She looked up at him as she worked her mouth around his semi flaccid shaft, never did he see anything but a need and willingness to please. That his shaft had last been in her ass didn’t slow her as her spittle slicked its surface, the shaft reviving quicker and quicker to her oral ministrations.

Oh fuck yeah, you’re not only a slut, but you’re a dirty, filthy nasty one. And you know what, that’s just the kind of slut I love!

Jake felt her finger begin to work its way into his ass. That alone would have got his cock hard, but in conjunction with her lips and tongue, his cock quickly stiffened. He smiled down at his little slut’s performance, rewarding her with a large grin as she hungrily consumed more and more of his cock meat. His large hand reaches down and grabs her head by the hair, briefly pulling her from his slick wet length.

You’re a cock hungry girl aren’t you? Now tell me you little horny bitch, when its all good and hard where do you want me to stick it? Maybe you want it in that wanton little cunt of yours, or maybe now that you’ve been fucked in your shit hole, you’re just another desperate skanky anal slut, or do you want me to drive that cock down throat and fuck your face like it’s just another fuck hole. You’re choice slut?

What ever her choice she knew it was going to be rough, and nothing like any other man had done to her. There was no doubt that Jake planned to use her, and use her hard, her reward being the simple choice of where.

As Jake told her what she was, and told her how much he liked what she was, Jenna just smiled as her hands and her mouth and her tongue continued to work. She took her time. She worked deliberately and conscientiously making sure that her tongue covered every part of his shaft. She took him into her mouth slowly and withdrew slowly.

As he grabbed hold of her head and pulled her off of him, she groaned softly, letting him tip her head back. She kept her eyes on him, wide and bright, her mouth open. Her smile broadened just a little more when he asked if she was a cock hungry girl.

"I... I don't care Jake... I... I just want to feel your cock inside me again... wherever you want... anywhere... just fuck me... please..."

Jake voices rises as he shows his displeasure with her response. The hand holding her head grips it strongly, the fingers entwining in her hair as he looks down at her, not truly displeased with her performance only with her answer.

Of course I can fuck you anywhere I want to, but I didn’t ask you that did I? I asked you where you wanted to be fucked, and you gave me some wishy-washy answer.

Then he drives her face down on to his dick, shoving his cock deep and hard down her throat, his hands brutally holding her down on his length. The move was violent and savage, as he wanted to physically demonstrate his displeasure with her. His hand raises and lowers her head, using her face and mouth as he pleased, obviously having complete control over her. Holding her face against his groin, and watching as she struggles and chokes, he finally pulls her head up and off of his spit covered cock. As he does he just stands up, and leers down at her, his dick rock hard and glistening.

I guess as you don’t really care, maybe I’ll just jack off.

His cock just inches from her, his hand wraps around it and just starts to stroke it. Giving her the feeling that he wasn’t going to fuck her at all.

As Jake raised his voice and as Jenna felt his fingers tighten in her hair, she realized she had made a mistake. It hadn't been her intention; she had wanted to show that she was willing, that she wanted to satisfy his wants and demands.

"No... I know you...oowww ... didn't ask that... I'm sorry..."

Before she could say any more, suddenly her head was yanked forward and her mouth was full. It took her by surprise and she immediately choked and instinctively tried to pull back. Jake just tightened his grip and manually tugged her head back and forth. He never took her head far enough away that his cock slipped from her mouth but when he pulled her close, he pulled her all the way. Her nose was pressed firm against his groin and his cock was pushed all the way into her throat. When he does finally pull her off, Jenna coughs and splutters and gasps, spit coating her chin and dripping onto her tits.

"No... please... I'm sorry Jake... I... I didn't... mean... please... please fuck my cunt... please..."

The little slut begged and pleaded, apologizing for her failing while imploring him to fuck her pussy. Before this that might have been enough, but now Jake wanted more, and he meant more by having her total submission. One hand still stroking his cock keeping it hard as a rock, his other hand reaches out and grabs her head by the hair again, tugging on it.

I don’t want to hear the excuses you worthless slut! You know what I want to hear, I want to hear how bad you need it. And it better be good or I’m just going to use my hand.

Jake pushes her to the floor, his handling of her strong and rough, as he took control of her body. He was man handling her using her hair and head to drive her to the floor as he waited for her answer. Smiling he expected she would beg better than a crack whore in need of a hit. Only using the one hand, he keeps her head down and lets her ass and pussy stay stuck up as he waits for her reply. Though he wouldn’t tell her she looked hot and more than fuckable forced prostate before him. This felt so right, so natural, compared to his ex wife, were even basic sex felt dishonest.

The last twenty minutes whilst her father had literally been on the end of the phone listening to Jake take his daughter's anal virginity had been almost conspiratorial; her and Jake the ones in the know whilst her dad... he knew what he was listening to but at the same time he had absolutely no idea. Now her father had gone, there was no in-joke, no mutual understanding. Jake was very much showing Jenna the degree of authority and control he was prepared to exercise over her. He was very much putting her in her place... physcially at his feet but psychologically too. And as he pushed her into the floor, leaving her ass up... exposed... displayed... as his grip of her head remained steadfast, Jenna was left in no doubt over what Jake was expecting... complete submission.

But something else was confirmed for her right then... if confirmation were needed. She liked what he was doing. She liked feeling him manhandle her. She liked feeling his strength - physical and mental. And she realized that she wanted him even more.

"I do need it Jake... I need your cock inside me... please.... please fuck my pussy... fuck me Jake please... fuck me hard."

Of course you need it, and do you know why, because you’re just a fucking dirty horny little slut.

Laughing at her need, he bends his knees and pushes his hardness into her wetness. Never asking her or even giving her warning, for her juicy wet pussy was his to do with as he pleased, and his pleasure was to fuck his slut. Still keeping her head pressed into the floor, he drives every inch of his length into her shameless need. The warmth and tightness that stroked and hugged his cock, made him briefly grunt in satisfaction as invaded her willing body.

That’s what your dirty little cunt need isn’t it? You want a nice big hard cock to fill it.

Not that he didn't have the same basic need for pussy, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t ask the question and answer it for her. Just as fast as he filled her tight pussy, he pulls it out, purposely leaving her empty and in need, his shaft now glistening with her arousal.

Oh but you don’t want me to fuck you like a good little girl do you? No you wanted to fucked like a cheap two dollar whore, isn’t that right?

The way he used her, controlled her, and demanded her response, spoke to his power over her. Though he treated her clearly as an object, a thing, and a possession, but so do he did it as a man over a woman. She was obviously pleasing her man, giving and meeting his primal needs, even if it mean subordinating herself to his masculinity.

Jenna squealed as she was suddenly filled with his thick hard cock and she groaned loudly as her upper body was pushed even harder into the carpet. As her hands were pressed firmly against the expensive carpet, her finger-tips dug into the pile.

"OHHH fuck ... YES! That's... what I need."

His voice was rich and warm but above all it was strong and clear and powerful. It left no room for doubt and perhaps more than she had ever heard before, it left no room for the possibility of denying him. But she didn't want to deny him. If Jake was testing her willingness to submit, she was not going to fail. Jenna wanted to show him more than ever that she was prepared to be better than his wife had ever been. She would have been lying if she had said she was confident of being as good as Kelly seemed to have been - for both Jake and her father - but she needed to show him that she was willing to try. Jenna nodded, rubbing her cheek against the carpet as she did.

"Yes... please Jake... please fuck me like a whore... not a good... little girl anymore."

There was no doubt in his mind, that this slut wasn’t any longer a good little girl, no she truly had become a cock hungry little submissive slut. And if there was anything Jake knew exactly what would fill and satisfy his slut. So as she proclaimed her desire, he matched it with another swift and hard push of his length into her needy hole. So from behind he mounted her like a bitch in heat, using his hard tool to take her and to make her his.

That’s right slut, you’d suck and fuck men for me! Like a cheap crack addicted whore, you’d do anything I’d ask you too, wouldn’t you? You’d even willingly and eagerly fuck your own daddy, if I told you too?

The words and sentences he spoke were timed to the long deep thrusts of his cock into her wet twat. His cock was rock hard as he took his slut, and shoves his pulsing length into her wetness, as he drives her into the floor. The strokes were slow but hard as he wanted to feel her tightness and to hear her response, for conquering her mind gave him as much joy as conquering her body. There was no doubt in his mind that the smart independent daughter of his friend, was now his in every way, shape, and form.

Jenna's groans grew louder with each of Jake's strokes. Partly her noise was simply the force with which the air was pushed out of her lungs as Jake impaled her each time. Partly it was simply a response to the impact on her body. It was even a little part pain. But all of it combined brought to her a pleasure experience she could not possibly have imagined before. And then there was the way her spoke to her. No lover had ever treated her - verbally - like this before; a few days ago she would have considered the language offensive and upsetting and sexist. But now... now it heightened everything.

And when he suggested that she'd suck and fuck men for her, the image form earlier in the evening popped back into her head; Jake and a group of friends sitting aorund watching a game, her on her knees moving from one to the next to the next. And then... then she was on her knees in front of her father. The image playing in her head seemed to have a life of its own. No matter she knew it was wrong; beyond wrong. There it was. The image in her head had her on her knees sucking the cock she had seen in the images earlier; the images which were still on Jake's cell phone.

"Yes... anything you ask... whoever you say...anyone..."

Jake grinned the young thing was so exceeding expectations, and the more she did the harder he got. What a fantasy come true to have such a sexy ready and willing piece of ass. He had no doubt that the submissive little slut meant every word she was saying, even if she didn’t know how far he intended to push those same words into reality. Still his cock answered her need as his balls like two big fleshy pendulums swung between his legs and slapped her pussy with each of his strong powerful strokes. He didn’t ask her if it was too slow, or too hard or too fast, he just did it the way he wanted as he continued to take possession of her body. Though his cock was the primary weapon, so too were his hands as he held her in place as he ravage her young body, with brutal efficiency.

Good I like to know MY slut knows how to serve HER man.

The deep long strokes continued as Jake used his skills and years of experience on her young sexy body. Their prior activities had done enough to allow him to draw this out, and enjoy everything she had to offer. Again and again he plunged his thick slick turgid member into her willing and wet pussy, its surface coated in her arousal. His hands held and possessed her as their bodies came together in a rhythmic slapping sound, driven by flesh colliding with flesh. Jake all of a sudden pulls himself out, though he still keeps her pinned to the floor. He brings his dripping wet cock to her face and mouth.

Suck on it! I want you to know what a slut tastes like.

He gives her just enough maneuvering room that she can meet his demand.

There was nothing else she could do except take what Jake was giving her. Truth be told of course there was nothing else she wanted to do at that precise moment. There was nowhere else she wanted to be and no-one else she would have rather been with. Every time Jake took her, it felt like it was the first time. Each time was so different to the previous... Last night ... This afternoon in the store... Then in the restaurant bathroom... Every time felt so different and it was more than just the physical contact. Each time Jake seemed to take a little more control of her. And his emphasis on the 'MY slut' and the 'HER man' seemed to reinforce their respective positions. But there was something else in that statement too... Her man? Was Jake really telling her that she could think of him in that way?

As he continued to drill into her, she closed her eyes and moaned and whimpered and squealed. Suddenly though, she was empty and she was aware of Jake moving around and over her. As she opened her eyes, she saw his thick glistening cock presented before her... Right in front of her. She lifted her head as much as her position would allow and looked up at 'her man'. She couldn't help but smile a little as she opened her mouth and closed it again around the head. Jenna started to suck, feeling every bit the whore Jake seemed to want her to become.

Jake watch as the young woman opened her mouth and let the wet cock slip past her sexy lips. Seeing her cheeks curve inward as she began to suck on the head of his cock, the slime of their union being drawn off his length and consumed by the eager slut. Would she be as eager if she were cleaning another woman off of his manhood, he wondered. While she worked his dick his hand was on her raised ass, two of his fingers fucking her pussy.

Love that dick don’t you? Tastes good… hmmmm…?

He teased her as he let her feed on his length, cleaning, playing and sucking down as much as she wanted. Her mouth, her ass, her pussy, and now her entire fucking body now his to do with as he pleased and he did.

Like a little baby to its mother’s tit, suck on it baby. That’s right bob your little fucking head, remember a hard dick keep a slut happy.

Laughing, he let her go for a little longer, till her knew he was close. Then he pulled out of her mouth, and slapped her ass as he once again moved behind her. Keeping her pinned to the floor he drove his cock back into her wet pussy.

Do you miss my dick in your mouth, do you miss sucking on that cock. Would you like more than one cock to suck and fuck on at once?

It had been 24 hours give or take a little. That was all. 24 hours and one man. Jenna was a little short of her 20th birthday. She was intelligent and whilst she didn't have the 'catwalk look', she was pretty enough to not be lacking attention from men. She had always liked sex; it was fun. And she never had any complaints about the men she had been with before. But what she had done since walking into this house last night had redefined her experience of sex and had in many ways redefined her. What she knew as sex had now become tame and unadventurous. The men she had slept with seemed suddenly inexperienced and weak. Jake was giving her experience that she had never dreamed about - even in her most explicit of fantasies.

As Jake spoke to her, she lifted her eyes and nodded a little, moaned softly as she continued to suck her own juice from his thick shaft. At his instruction, she reached her head further forward and took more of his shaft before pulling back and then consuming him once more. When he finally pulled out, she kept her gaze upward watching him moving behind, the hint of a smile playing on her wet lips. She squealed at the slap and then groaned loudly as her pussy was suddenly filled again.

Suddenly Jake's question about more than one cock registered in her brain. Images of the hispanic guy immediately came into her head; of the truck driver and the guys in the restaurant; images of her father. She did miss Jake's cock in her mouth, but it felt so good inside her pussy too. More than one... like him... at the same time...

"OOhhhh GOD... yes... mmmmm... I think I'd like that."

The young woman seemed mesmerized as he fed his cock to her mouth, observing as she nodded and looked up at him. He couldn’t be absolutely sure, but she seemed happy and content to service his needs. Her mouth only removing itself from his length to tell him enthusiastically she would enjoy more than one man at once, a rather bold and dramatic statement from a woman he’d know for such a short time. Jake stroked her head as if she were some obedient pet as his cock slid back into her mouth, the other hand occasionally slapping her ass for his own amusement.

Oh I knew you would, each of your little fuck holes stuffed full of hard cock, again and again, because that what sluts love. Don’t worry sexy, I’m here to keep my slut happy, and best of all my slut is going to will learn to keep me happy.

Jake slides his glistening wet cock out of her mouth, so she could see it, and know that this would be her responsibility, her duty to clean, empty and take care of. She was now owned and possessed by an older strong willed man, who would treat her as a sexual object to be used as he pleased. Her body to be loaned, traded, and given by the will of another, and then taken back and enjoyed by him at his convenience.

Your hungry for it aren’t you? That little pussy of yours aches for it doesn’t it? Would my sexy little slut, like me to cum in her little cunt?

The hand that had been slapping her ass now plays with her pussy, rubbing and probing it, as he talks dirty to her. The tone was affectionate, even if it made the intent of his objectification of her clear.

Jenna gazed up at him from her twisted protrate position on the floor. As he withdrew his cock from her mouth again, her mouth stayed open just a little. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips full. She nodded slowly in response to his questions.

"Yes please..." her voice was soft, a slightly out of breath half whisper. "I want to keep you very happy and I very much want you to cum inside me.... please."

She very much liked the idea of them both keeping each other happy. At the same time though a voice in her head was trying to tell her not to get carried away. She really didn't know this man. Come tomorrow morning he could quite easily send her on her way with a swift smack to her rear. Come later on this evening for that matter. She couldn't assume anything He quite possibly thought her little more than an inexperienced teenager who he would have a little fun with. Truth be told she really didn't think that that was the case... but maybe... so as each minute passed Janne continued to tell herself to enjoy the moment. And she had never enjoyed herself quite so much before.

The young woman appeared almost sad as he withdrew his member from her mouth, the way it stayed open seemingly more than willing to take his cock back in if wanted to bury it in her mouth again. Her need and desire to please was clear in her words and the way she made her body available to him. Where Jenna might still be questioning herself, Jake’s mind was clear, and what he saw he wanted, and today and hopefully in the future this creature be his to have and use.

Good that’s what I like to hear, a good nasty little slut that knows how to take care of her man.

Moving quickly behind her, his hand guides his thick and hard member right into her pussy, sinking it completely in, in one swift long plunge. The young tight pussy, the exact thing his manhood needed, as he reveled in her wet gripping warmth. With a minimal amount of delay, his hips began to rotate as he quickly set to long and deep strokes of his hardness into her wet hole. There was no effort to delay or drag this out; all their prior efforts had too left him in a state of need. This was simply about sexual gratification at the most basic of levels. Jake’s balls hung low, slapping her clit with each powerful stroke, as they felt like they’d filled to the bursting point. The building pressure was palatable as her pussy felt like it was sucking his cock in with each thrust. The thick stick of dick meat piercing her body over and over again, as Jake held onto her, with one thing solely in mind, filling his slut’s pussy with his load.

OH FUCK, OH SHIT …. OH YEAH…. YESSS!!!

Like a fire hose opened up, Jake’s cock began to blast and spew its hot sticky seed into Jenna’s pussy, their juices mixing in a frothy mix as he filled her. One blast after another, the mixture of sexual satisfaction, covering his cock and even escaping as Jake’s dick continued to pump wad after wad of cum into Jenna.

Back
Top Bottom