Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group RP -CLOSED-

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished

BDSM Couple Threesome

Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism; my girlfriend and I have shared these interests for some time now.
We met online, a perfect match for each other, as some would say, and ever since that day we've had the most amazing sex life. Our relationship is one big orgasm.

It crossed our minds the other day though that we're sick of doing most of the torturing to each other, when we could very well find another to be out submissive doll. So that's where the flyers came in. We sent them out to all the raves, clubs, parties, and bars in the area with only one two words labeled below in the fine print: BE PREPARED.

A couple days later, my girlfriend and I came across a young girl at the step of our door, waving a flyer she had found with a ticket attached and the right identification. The two of us had the same zesty look in our eyes, and as for this timid little thing, my girlfriend and I knew we'd break her easy, like a bronco.

→ Acknowledgements ←

-I'm very new to BDSM, myself. So nothing hardcore, please? I can encourage whips and other assortments of toys and items, though no blood and gore and whatever usually goes on. Let's keep the sadism and masochism levels low for now.

-The characters' ages can range around from 17-26 only.

-We'll start off the RP in the dungeon the male character's girlfriend and him have in the basement of their house. We can decide what we want to do with the girl from then on.

-The female guest won't be the only one getting played with, we can also bring the male's girlfriend onto the table and all toy around together as well as partake in threesomes.

-Please keep active, I promise and vow to keep this roleplay up for as long as I can.

-Post character names and pictures in this thread after you agree to the terms and say you want to sign up.

-If you have any other questions, please contact me through private messaging. Thank you.

↓ Sign Up ↓

Boyfriend ... Edmund Alisdair (StayFrosty♂)

Girlfriend ... [position available]

Guest ... [position available]

My character's name will be Edmund Alisdair. Heterosexual; born and raised in the united states and is currently 23-years-old.
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa373/between1and10/Picture1.png

RE: Group RP -open-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4XFQ0h83f6E/TXX-sbDmgoI/AAAAAAAAAHs/NEVnhPQaeqs/s1600/SadAnimeSchoolGirl.jpg

Her name is Mikoto and she is originally from Japan. She is 18 years old and found the flier on a party that she was practically forced to go with a 'Friend'

RE: Group RP -open-

Again, that would be so so great, Darkling. ^^ I think we're all set then.

Back
Top Bottom