Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vallatory and luatesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley was sitting in her spacious room, sitting against the wall in the alcove she was in reading the latest article her covnent sent out about Demonic possessions and how they have been more and more violent lately.She snickered and tossed aside the magazine. Sweeping her brown hair behind her shoulders, the red highlights mixed in the light brown hair she kept so carefully. She looked one last time at the article with disdain showing in her steel blue eyes. "I would never allow such to happen to me." she said with an attitude. She adjusted her tank top, the silver cross jingling slightly.

Ashely stood then with a flourish, her tight pants hugging her perfect round ass and the tank emphasizing her double d breasts. "I must call the Head and get this sorted-" she paused as the phone rang by her bedside. Scooping the cordless from the table, "Ashley Vale," she listened intently and grinned. "your daughter? I can help. Just give me your phone number and address." she wrote both down on a sticky that she kept stocked by her bed. I know the place quite well. I will be there in fifteen minutes." he hung up and grinned again. Finally her chance to prove the Head that she was a valued priestess.

Gathering the supplies that she would need did not take long at all, a gym bag was already full. She grabbed her own cross from above her bed and set it on the passenger seat. Making sure she had everything with her, she said a prayer and crossed herself before driving to the neighborhood she had grown up on. She passed the playground where she had chased her friends and tackled the boys who annoyed her.

Ashley had grown up knowing how to fight and the pain involved. She was outcasted at the convent because she was more tomboy than anything, but she shook it off. With this possession she would show them.

PUlling into the cute litte house she knocked on the door and was immediately admitted. Their daughter was sitting at the table, knives circling her head. "That is new..." Ashley muttered as she set her bag down on the opposite end of the table. "Please leave" she commaded of the girls parents who had already packed what they wanted, fully content on having their daughter stay behind and perish.

Ashley splashed holy water around the girl and the chair, praying for her soul and her own before beginning the excorcism. THe girl smiled evily which reached her solid black eyes before hissing. "Shit...." Ashley backed up, "Soo...not good."

With a smile one of the demons had said " splashing holy water on me as soon as you see me that's not vary civil greeting even though the holy water only annoys me it dose not hurt I am not one of those weakling I way be a demon but I do have manners but it is easy to see that you don't have any I guess I have to punish you you my self " he makes the girl he is possessing that had long brown hair wearing her night wear stand up and slap Ashley fly across the room like a rag doll by a girl who would be at most six or seven .

Once the demon got closer the demon said possessing of a human is vary easy theses days cause the church dose not have there finger in every thing theses days so children play game that summons spirits so it gives us a easy way to take the over. the demon had said as he pointed at her the started to lift her off of the ground levitating her forcing her into the wall like she was light as a feather as he inspected her then said " there girl is alright but having soft skin and hair but your body is more ripe and more fitting to are tastes I know we will let the girl free for your body.

Then his hands had slipped under her shirt grabbing her breasts groping her with as smile " aww human flash so soft and smooth " he say as his hands move down his sides to her hip " mm one who works but has a soft body I think we could have a great time with you so what do you say would you like to make a trade" he says as he liked her ear then let her fall to the ground so she could speak .

Ashley shook her head, "I was not splashing it on you. Just around you-" she stoppe as she was slapped then thrown against the opposite wall. She grunted an her cross hung down as she slumped forward. "I hate demons..." pushing herself back against the wall only to be lifted again. She choked as she was pushed up the wall. She glared at the demon thinking of all the ways she would torture and hurt it once she got down.

The demon finished talking and let her fall. Ashely coughed slightly and turned to glare again. "I am going to excersise you back to the place you belong!" she told the demon rushing to her back and grabbing her bible. Ashely started the ritual, speking in latin.

The three of them vary smart and cunning they had acted like the Latin words as were hurting them they played Ashely they cried out loud screams and Shreks then leaving the small girls body dramatically hiding in one of the object in her bag they had wait hearing her talk to the girls parents as they layed in wait letting he go through her normal day tell she had returned home once her had gotten ready for bed all three of them emerged from the object and surrounded as she layed in bed " hello my dear it is time for us to have some fun as they grabbed her and started to remove her clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom