Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sparkling new requests for a new year ♪~ [f/f with a pinch of m/f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvet Stars

Planetoid
Hello out there, everyone! My name's Velvet Stars, and this is my request thread. I've been away from this site for a long time due to lack of a computer, life being its unpredictable self, and so on...but I'm back and ready to roleplay once again! Hopefully you'll find something here that you're interested in.

Requirements ♪~
I'm not going to ask for too much here, but I would like you to be interested in a few things:

-Literacy.
Meaning that you put the time into correct spelling and punctuation during RP, or that you at least check over your posts/mails with a spell-checker. Typos and mistakes are understandable, but if it looks like a jumbled chatspeak-y mess, I'll just get confused or lose interest. Also, I'll probably match my length of posts to yours after the intro post. (My intros are consistently long, though; please don't let this spook you.) As long as you're not doing one-liners, or expecting a novel every post, we'll probably get along fine.

-Communication.
In other words, share your ideas with me, and feel free to get as elaborate as you wish. The more detail you put into a concept, the more interested I usually get in playing it - even when it's something that I don't know much about/don't have experience playing. I'll try my best to do the same with you. Also, if real world concerns come up and you have to stop the roleplay, that's fine! Just please let me know when you have a chance. (And feel free to throw office supplies, computer disks, and coffee mugs at me if I get busy/distracted and forget to mention it.)

-Plot.
I love roleplaying, primarily because it allows me to create a story in cooperation with another person. I don't mind the occasional time of simple smuttiness, but it stops being fun if that's all I ever get to write. Character development, scene building, and settings are wonderful things! Let's create some good ones together. (Then the smutty parts are even more enjoyable, and there's reasons for more of it.)

-Questions.
Because if we don't understand each other, or we're not on the same page, how can we hope to accomplish anything? So please don't hesitate to ask me things. I'll probably bug you half to death with questions if an idea of yours really catches my interest, and it's only fair if you do the same to me. :)

-Original characters.
I don't mind playing ones from canon, regardless if it's anime, video games, TV shows, or books...but I'm not as comfortable with it. My preference is to leave canon characters out of it entirely, and have both of us play originals that are custom-tailored for the world we're using. But if you'd rather play a canon character, or have me do so, we can talk about it. Basically - until you ask, the answer's always no, but I won't promise to say yes either.

Likes/Dislikes ♪~

First of all, here's my F-List. If there's something you really, really like doing that's not on there, ask me about it; I might have overlooked it, or it might be something I'm neutral about. (Neutral = willing to at least try it, usually.)

Okay, now that that's out of the way! Here's some of the things I'm looking for. Things that I'm really interested in right now will be bolded, while types that I'm currently playing are in italics. The items in italics are less a priority than what's in bold, but I'm still willing to do them if you have an idea in mind.

Oh, and before I forget...

--I will do some M/F, but what I really, really want is F/F. If you're here for M/F I'm going to expect a little extra from you, be it an idea that catches my fancy, quality writing, or a style of roleplay I've never tried. I don't care if you're a male player or not; I just prefer F/F and variations thereof. (And got swamped with requests for M/F when I said they were of equal importance before, so I'm hoping to change that now. ^^; )

--Please, if you reply in this thread and I don't answer here, send a PM! I might have missed your post.

--As for RP venues, I prefer email or threads, but I'll use IMs too. Feel free to exchange contact info with me in PMs...or here, if you want to. (Update: Added my contact info to my profile, so feel free to IM me. Just remember to say you're from this site when making the request, or I won't have any clue who the mystery person messaging me is...)

Moving along!

Settings:
Fantasy
Historical (semi-realistic is fine, as I'm not as knowledgeable as I'd like!)
Futuristic
Modern
School-based
House-based (ie, a home/residential environment is a large part of the RP)
On the Road (basically, no set/constant location, or on the way to one)
Adventure
Spaceship-based
Romance
Harem (historical-type and/or anime-type)

Series/Worlds:
Touhou
Pokemon
Digimon (I haven't seen past season 2, so I'll need to research this)
Harry Potter
Busou Shinki (bonus points for not having to google/wikipedia it ^^)
Dungeons & Dragons (haven't played it IRL, but I've RPed it before)
Phantasy Star
Guardian Heroes (even more bonus points for knowing this one)
Pokegirls
Monster Girls
Maid RPG (not technically a world, but I'd like to try it anyway!)
Magical Girls (more a genre than a world type...one of my favorites though!)

Also, I'm perfectly fine with playing multiple characters! In many of my ideas, I'll play NPCs while setting things up, or to add depth to a character's story. I've got no problem playing up to 5 regular characters, though. (Well, 5 all at once can be a bit taxing, but 2+ is no big deal)

Usual Character Types:
Female
Submissive (in the context of initiating relationships/taking the lead)
Switch (in the bedroom sense)
Younger characters (16-30)
Heroes/Sidekicks
Positive (motivations, and in feedback)
Romantic/Loving
Tsundere (and a little kuudere sometimes)
'Goody-two-shoes' (as the reverse of 'bad girl/bad boy')

Anything that's the reverse of what I listed is something I haven't played much/at all recently. I'm willing to try, but how convincing I am may be in question... ^^; If there's a RP with plot that requires a chara type I'm not used to, I'll do my best to fill the space. And I might come up with ideas that call for character types I rarely play; depends on the inspiration!

Dislikes:
Gore/Vore
Heavily Grimdark situations/settings
Scat/Watersports (and other bodily fluids that belong in toilets)
Heavy Humiliation/Degradation
Drug Use (no experience with it)
Vampires/Werewolves (only if there's a good plot to go with it!*)

*Or if it's Touhou, because the Scarlet sisters are my one exception.

Storylines ♪~
I have a few ideas in mind that I'd like to try out. Some summaries are below, though I'll offer more info if you'd like! Anything with a ♪ next to the name is something I'm also willing to do as a group RP, if there's more than one person interested. Or to possibly make it into a harem, if there's interest in that.

-Are the heavens testing us?
[Human/God(dess), Modern, Fantasy]

We live in an average town, filled with ordinary people. We go to work, attend school, shop, and socialize. In the background, the natural laws do their tasks, keeping all things from spiraling into the chaos from which this universe was born. What most of our friends and neighbors are unaware of is this: not everyone that walks beside them in the world of humans is truly human. Or, for that matter, mortal. For we are shards of divine power, cast down to Earth to learn how to be human, so we may better understand the well-being of living things. Not considering the fragility of life once nearly wiped out this world, and the Supreme Ones have no intent on letting that mistake happen again. Being human isn't as simple as it looks, however. Not only do we have to hide our true nature from the humans, but our superiors saw fit to assign us all to the same location. A place where we must live side by side with humans. When those humans find themselves drawn to us - and ourselves to them, as well - focusing on what's required of us becomes that much harder...

-Guarding Your Smile
[Human/Human/Any, Modern, Fantasy (or Modern/Magical Girl)]

What would you do if you discovered that someone you cared for was leading a double life? By day, she's the same girl you've always known...almost. Perhaps she's seemed distracted, or tired and preoccupied, rather like something's on her mind that she won't speak of. It's only after one night, a night where you happen to be at the wrong place in the right time, that you discover it. The truth? She was chosen to protect the world from threats beyond the reality we know. Ever since, she has been entangled in battles with powerful forces. She could have chosen to tell you everything long ago - but, in exchange, you would have to face a decision of your own. Forget everything about her, including ever meeting her...or sacrifice your peaceful life, risking death or worse, in order to stay by her side. Unfortunately, now that you've discovered the secret accidentally, it forces her hand. Just before she's about to wipe your memories of her, a figure steps out of the shadows and stops her. Who is this stranger? Why are they looking at you with such interest? Does it bode well when mysterious beings claim that you will be 'useful'? It seems you're involved now, whether you wanted to be or not...

-Yin and Yang
[Human/Humanoid, On the Road/Adventure, F/F preferred]

In a world similar to ours, history developed in ways very different from the world we know. In this world, ancient traditions and societal concepts live on, held in the utmost of seriousness. The reason for all of this is steeped in a legend. It states that the people will be protected from all external harm as long as the treasures of the gods are guarded in turn. For centuries, the true nature of these treasures have been hidden, even as they're passed down from one family member to the next...that is, until the day the bearers of the treasures are called upon again. For one girl, this comes as a blessing in disguise. The (unwanted) arranged marriage her parents set up will have to wait; as holder of a treasure, she is required to undergo a long journey. But as a noble's daughter and a pure maiden, she also can't go alone - especially not when one of her 'fans' nearly managed to abduct her recently. The bodyguard recently hired to protect her is as different from her as night from day...and, though they don't always see eye to eye, she admits that her newest guard is very good at the job. As they travel across the land, mutual respect gradually grows into shared attraction. Will they choose to ignore the forbidden nature of their relationship and act on these growing feelings, or will duty continue to bind them? What does it really mean to bear a god's treasure, and what does the ceremony of protection entail? ...and can a sheltered rich girl really camp out every night for months without losing her temper?

-Shooting Stars
[Human/Fairy, Modern, Fantasy]

In a dimension near to ours, just barely touching it, is a world filled with magic. There, the elements are alive, and those who can commune with them are known as Sages. Being a Sage is a great honor among the Fairy people, whom are the youngest of the races created by the Goddess they worship. As a result, the heirs of their ruling families are always Sages. Truly gaining the title and its honors is a complicated process, however. It's a process that demands each fairy prove him or herself in a series of tests. The final exam is to depart the world they know and reside for a time in another world. This test isn't to teach them how to use magic, but how to survive in areas that aren't as saturated with magical energy as their homeland. They take with them one item, enchanted to record their experiences, and a second, meant to send them home when the test is complete. After a day to prepare and say their farewells, then...then, there is an awe-inspiring meteor shower on Earth. Hidden in the blaze of light and fire through the midnight sky, several mysterious figures tumble into the lives of several unknowing humans. Except this time is a little different from the others. The group of fairies undergoing the test landed in the same place, met the same humans, and are now residing in one household together. Despite all their studies, they know nothing about humans or their world. Will their new friends help them to learn, or take advantage of their relative innocence?

-Hidden in Plain Sight
[Humans/Monster Girls (in any combo), Modern]

A large city, full of all the modern sights and sounds that any person would expect, has grown over the years. At its border, yet forming a keystone of the area's economy, is an academy that's stood there for centuries. Prestigious figures of the past and present have graduated there, and future students wait on long lists to be accepted. Some, however, are fortunate enough to be invited...and there's always a reason for that. It's a secret that a great number are in on - yet everyone keeps it, for the sake of their own survival. Why? The people in the town, in larger amounts than one would expect, are monsters. Not the type that eat humans and terrorize countrysides; these monsters are humanoid, intelligent, and range in ages from 1 to 100. Some are even older. They have seen centuries and generations go by, and realized over that time that no good would come from being enemies with humans, or driving them to extinction. Instead, a spell was cast, one that would allow them to live among humans without their true natures being detected. Those who are 'gifted' - humans with magical potential, as well as the young offspring of monsters - are trained in how to understand, control, and embrace their true natures. Then they are given the skills they need to survive in the modern world without becoming feared or hated by those who don't understand them. But it's not an easy process, especially for those who have no clue what they really are. How long can someone resist their inner self, before they stop wanting to...or stop caring at all? And with some people whispering that humans and monsters shouldn't coexist, what sort of trouble could be on the horizon?

-Can't Leave You Alone
[Student/Teacher(/Parent), F/F(/Any) preferred]

There's a new teacher at school...and quite the buzz in class afterwards. How could there not be? The previous teacher was old, and old-fashioned, and strict - not fun at all for the students, basically. The new teacher is not only young and inventive, but attractive, and dedicated to making learning as enjoyable as possible. It doesn't take long before at least one student in the class has developed a pretty serious crush on their new mentor. Unfortunately, the teacher's behavior hints at being unaware or unwilling to acknowledge the student's feelings. This situation only becomes more complex when, after several meetings, one of the parents shows an interest in the teacher. This one can go a variety of ways, from the parent and student being related and working together to get the teacher in bed with them, to it being a competition - knowingly or not - between the two, to the teacher charming both of them without their knowledge. Feel free to use unusual species here, too! Ages are flexible, as long as they make sense in the setting. (and no rules are broken, of course...)

-Other Side of the Mirror
[Any Species, F/F preferred]

Most of us need companionship. It doesn't have to be romantic, or sexual, but it's still needed. The feeling of not being isolated, of having someone in the world that cares about you...life feels hollow without it. How well can anyone expect to cope with the hardships in life when they're devoid of emotional support? One unfortunate soul is left in just this situation after a terrible accident claims the lives of those held dear. Pain, sorrow, and fear erect high walls between this individual and those who would reach out toward them. That is, until one day, when they awake to see a face staring back at them. A warm, friendly face that lights up with a welcoming smile. Their own face. And when this lonely soul steps outside, they find that the world around them has changed. Everything is the reverse of what happened in the real world. The tragedy that struck so harshly never happened. The familiar face in this world is surrounded by affection, friendship, and love. Yet there are more differences than that. Everyone looks the same, but they act the opposite of what the newcomer remembers. What is this place, and how did they get here? Is it an illusion? Some kind of spell? More importantly, will they choose to remain, regardless of the truth? And what happens if the reflection takes the place of the reality?

-Precious Possessions
[Dragon/Humanoid, Fantasy]

Beings of myth and legend don't exist these days, right? Wrong. Humans only think that they don't exist because they stopped showing themselves to us. They have enough power and strength to hide where they wish, and to parade in front of us if that's what they want to do. We've forgotten how to see them as they really are, so we don't even notice anymore. Oh, sometimes there's a flicker of reality that reaches us, and then we react in fear and suspicion. But we don't really see. That's why, until the day it happened, I had no clue that I was being followed. Tracked. Coveted. Not until the day I became part of a dragon's horde. I'm still allowed to live a pretty normal life, surprisingly. It isn't as if I'm trapped in some cave all the time. I get to go out with friends, travel, spend money however I wish...but it's not my own life anymore. I belong to the dragon now, no matter what; my continued existence and ultimate fate are out of my hands. And you know, dragons are pretty possessive of the things they like, living or not. They don't like it when their treasures try to get away or don't come when they're called, and they certainly don't approve of their trove dying before the appropriate time. Did you know that it's possible to use magic to stop your aging temporarily? Well, it exists, and I had the 'fortune' of being picked out by a dragon that knows it. Of course you don't think it's horrible; you're not the one that has to pretend to be normal, and then drop everything because your scaly overlord wants your attention right-this-second. You're not the one who knows you'll probably see your friends grow old and die. And you don't have to know that if you're forgotten or discarded, you'll probably puff into dust before morning. Depends on if your dragon's still interested in you. Don't believe me? Just wait; dragons aren't content with an unchanging horde, and if you're unlucky too, you'll be the next new item.
(This one could go a lot of ways, and I'd like to work out more details with anyone that might want to try it!)

-Edge of the World
[Any Race/World, Romance (eventually...?)]

There is a place that balances between one world and another, caught in between here and there, now and then, like a butterfly in a spider's web. Forever in flux, this place is prone to changing at the whims of those within it. It can become their heart's desire or their greatest nightmare. Many beings reside within this mysterious realm - creatures that look outward at the countless planes of existence with unreadable gazes. One thing is certain of them: they desire the things of the solid worlds that they see, yet lack the ability to create them on their own. Similarly, they cannot enter the world and be physical, not without the help of someone already on that side. Yet their realm touches all worlds, all forms of reality; all they need is to bridge the gap and find someone who is willing to be their anchor. What they need to survive once on the other side varies widely from one species to the next. Some thrive on joy, others live for strife. There are some who create sweet dreams and others who delve deep into the darkness of the mind. More than one has played their 'anchor' like a musician draws sound from their instrument...both for good and ill. Of course, the group that discovers a doorway to this realm - a place of possibility, waiting to be manifest - have no idea what awaits them. They have no idea what, or who, will answer their request. It was just a joke, inspired from an old legend, but that knowledge doesn't erase the soft, alluring whispers within their minds as those on the other side call to them. Promising knowledge, power, wishes granted and wonders made real...or simply a chance to perform a kindness in exchange for a reward. When they accept, will they discover that they've formed a contract with angels, or with devils? Or is the truth something less black and white? Will it matter once they gain access to a world where they can do anything they've ever wanted, regardless to the cost?

-Dreaming in Digital
[Robot/Human, Modern or Futuristic]

In a time and place not too far from the world that we know, technology has developed in leaps and bounds. Nearly everything that can be done in the real world can also be done online. There are even computer programs so advanced, they can mimic humans in reaction and behavior. Not only is it possible to hold conversations, but they form opinions that change over time, possess memories and dreams like our own...and, apparently, develop emotional connections to others. People know that these creations aren't the same as humans; they can only act like us, not replace us. But if it is an illusion, it's a beautiful one. It allows people to achieve things that they've always wished for, but could never make happen. And in areas of life where appearances are important, it's possible to overcome the most harmful flaws of humans while still retaining some of people's genuine charm. In that latter situation, the entertainment and music spheres have been largely populated by human creations instead of by humans themselves. Androids and gynoids, appearing so much like people that they're nearly impossible to distinguish with an untrained eye, sing on stages, perform in plays, and dance in theaters. These beings have, over time, become known as 'Cidolls', after the first company and brand to make the entertainment-focused robot become part of public knowledge. Yet, one thing that hasn't changed is the quick pace of the entertainment world. People who were popular soon become last year's news...and unlike humans, a robot that's specialized in one thing often struggles to change its focus. In recent years, a process has begun where 'retired cidolls' join the households of normal humans, and they have the chance to learn how to live an ordinary life. For some people, this is an opportunity...not simply to help another intelligent being make their way through the world, but to finally have a figure they once admired live under their roof. Does the process play out as well in real life as it does on paper? What sort of people are involved? While the world is focused on a popular new series featuring just that, a normal person has their doorbell ring, and finds the cidoll they admired most in their youth standing there. What sort of life will they have?

-Mission Clear!
[Human/Human or Human/Non-Human or Non-Human/Non-Human; some Fantasy influences likely but not required, multiple characters preferred*]
An important note on this one: The nature of the pairing will be determined by the setting...or vice-versa. For example, this could happen in a canon world and feature human/human pairings due to there not being other species in that canon. Or the pairing could be decided by myself and my RP partner, in which case the setting would adjust so whatever races involved would make sense. This particular idea is less of a self-enclosed plot and more of a starting point to build off of, and thus is designed to be open-ended. The organization mentioned below can have any name, for example, and I'd be willing to combine nearly any idea above with this one.
*Note: By multiple characters, I mean that I'd like it if you can play 2 or more. How you split them up is up to you; a main character and several NPCs, multiple main characters that you switch between, or something else altogether. Since this idea can also vary in RP length, there's room for whatever works best for you. At the very least, it should be implied that NPCs/inactive PCs should be going about their own devices while the focus is on the PCs of the moment.

"What do you do when your world is full of danger? When regular townsfolk can't step away from the safety of home and hearth without having to worry about monsters, or demons, or killer insects? How can travelling merchants arrive with their wares in once piece when bandits and thieves could lurk around any corner? If someone gets it in their head to destroy reality as you know it, or exterminate a sapient species, or take over the world...well, you'll just have to wait for the Chosen One to appear and answer the call to adventure! ...or not! There's no reason to sit on your hands and hope that some god-blessed figure with a legendary weapon will appear, when you - yes, you! - can take care of these things yourself. Never again will a simple farming village be razed by hungry creatures, or a caravan of traveling family find themselves beset by the walking dead. You can personally have a hand in protecting your world, and the Guild is here to help you make that happen.
What's the Guild, you ask? A good question! The Guild is an organization formed by people just like you; ordinary folk who are sick and tired of not having a say in their own destinies. Our job is to help the innocent folk who live in this world. Whether it's giving them protection from the things that bump in the night, or assisting them with rebuilding after a deadly storm, we make sure the job gets done. You see, ordinary folk come to us with their requests. We gather them, give them to you, and in return, you get the reward! Looking for adventure and discovery? There are plenty of chances to explore the ancient, mysterious, and unknown corners of the world. Want to make your own fortune, but unable to find such wealth at home? Each of our members gets paid for a job well done, and the money or items you find along the way are yours to keep. If you don't have the experience to take on the roaming creatures of the world, not to worry. We make absolutely sure that our members are equipped and prepared for the job ahead, with all the information and training facilities you'll need. Not interested in being on the battlefield? There's always a place for a wide variety of other skilled individuals in the Guild. Your work will not only be compensated, but it's an opportunity to become known by the people before beginning your own endeavors. Most importantly, you will always have a home in the Guild. Those who choose to strike out alone, or to form a team of their making, are permitted to become Guild-sanctioned - meaning that you get all the benefits and connections that the Guild has formed, but you operate under your own name and title as you wish. It's your future, your destiny - will you combine your strength with ours and help shape this world? If the answer is yes, visit us at the below location, and join the Guild today!"

Not everyone who stopped to read the message showed up, of course. No one ever expects that kind of result. What matters, though, is that you decided to check it out for yourself. Now the day has come for you to be assigned to a team. Nearly all of the challenging jobs are done as part of a team, with the exception of those members who have long-ago proven their skill and trustworthy nature to the Guild Captains. In the case of new members, such as yourself, the long-standing practice is to assign them to groups of their fellow members. Typically these arrangements include 2-4 people who possess a wide variety of skills between them. As soon as you meet your new teammates, it will be time for your first true Mission...but will you come back with an embarrassing mark of failure, or as a triumphant success?

Well, thanks if you made it through all that! I'll eventually edit this to add in what pairings I'm interested in, but I'm pretty flexible on that front anyways. For now, just figure that anything I've mentioned in possible plots are okay for pairings as well. (But if you're looking for suggestions of things I like, f/f twins are always fun to play. :3)

And if you want to try other things, send the idea my way! Checking out something new is always great.

RE: magic & robots & monsters, oh my ♪~ [a f/f m/f request thread]

Out of town, but still able to RP when I'm not busy...so, bumps away ♪~

And here I wondered what friendship could be.....

Velvet Stars said:
Out of town, but still able to RP when I'm not busy...so, bumps away ♪~

Soooo very interested. I've added you on my messengers, will you be around on there while you're away?

I would love to RP with you. Ya seem descriptive and well written. If you would like to discuss some plots please PM me.

First post has been updated again - this time with my longest (yet most general? o.o) idea yet. I have one more concept in the works, but it's not quite ready for consumption yet, so...bump! ♪~

If I said, I loved your ideas beyond belief...almost as much as I loved your writing skills in general, would you believe me? Would you care? Would you be flattered? Or would you think it strange?

Strange is good though, as it opens fresh thoughts and unveils new paths that can be explored. That should be explored. I like strange things...unusual things. New ideas and roads most unused. A mysterious possibility with unlimited potential. This is what I see in you, fair Velvet. Dearest Velvet Stars. You hold the universe in your hands, to shape and meld as you see fit. Allow me to be apart of that universe and know you'll have an always loyal subject to bow to your bidding.

Show me the unblazed trail, fair Velvet. Show me an opening to a bliss filled enlightenment within your mind, heart and soul. Take this stranger into your arms and never let me go.

Your forever servant,

Raine~<3

Hi hi!!! *waves*

OMG!!!! You have such cool ideas! I mean, like really incredible. I'm so jealous at those listed thoughts! I have to admit I'm totally new here, but after seeing what you have been working on, I'd love to try and make something with you. I'm a role player/writer from some other forums and a friend pointed me here. Well, not to your thread but to this board in general.
:p
But I think we could make some wicked cool stories together! If you're interested please give me a shout! I'll also send you a PM, if you don't mind.

Things I love are anime, Shoujo-Ai (yuri), highschool days things, fantasy stories, future settings, Pokemon, Harry Potter, Ghosts, Furries (at times), Magical Girls, Teen Romance/Drama, Girl-Meets-Girl, Submissives (which I tend to be at times), Harems (I'd love to see how that'd turn out with all girls actually! Just an idea *winks*), and many-many other things.

Hope that gives you an idea! :)

*Hugs*

ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ

Bai bai!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom