Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rings of Ash Posies (Tenn and Frelance

They played, and danced in the courtyard, All of Them holding hands, All of them sick. “Ring around the rosie, pocket full of posie, ashes ashes we all fall down!” they fell down laughing. Well, almost all of them fell down laughing, one of them fell coughing, The sickest of the three, and mom, though already showing signs herself, came and picked up the little boy, as he coughed and she headed in, knowing the painful truth that the older siblings didn’t quite grasp. The oldest having already succumbed. And she cared Little Jeffrey away. The two little ones looked at each other, and though they two where sick, and not allowed to go outside, they stood and began to play again.

They continued to play for weeks, until Rosalyn was taken away, and then little Deborah succumbed. Their mother ultimately buried them all, her husband dead and her servants sworn to secrecy, then again many of them where dead as well, Mother barely Survived. Probably because the little ghosts, the little children who’d loved her so much, protected her from the death so many suffered. She’d go on to remarry, and have more children, but she wouldn’t stay in the house, the house… would move away, and the children, all four of them would watch over the home. It stayed in the woman’s family, as she’d owned it. She passed it down to her son, who passed it down to his Son, who passed it down to his daughter, who passed it down to her’s and then again to her’s. Until she died, without someone to give it to, the house maintained somehow, fell into the realtors hand.

Sir Mosley was tired of having this house in his hands. He was extatic that this family wanted it. A couple Antique dealers, where willing to take it, pay pennies on the dollar for it, but take it! And everything inside. HE was showing them the fourth of a good 8 bedrooms at the moment, Talking about all the ‘original’ fixtures and bedding.

She hang off the realtor’s leg. Deborah turned her head towards the couple and their son. “Why do they want our house?” She asked Rosalyn who was seated on her bed, the young teenaged woman looked up. Her hair waved lazily in a nonexistent air around the room.

“Probably because it’s available to be sold.” She told her little sister as she tried to pick up The English Man’s hat.

“He looks like Father.” She said absently.

She smiled a little watching the little girl. “Yes, well Uncle survived.” She said softly.

Jeffrey looked over, Sitting in the window, five year old little Jeffrey, the weakest child Beyond Christon, who’d died first, puffed out his cheeks. “They can’t have our home!” He stated petulantly.

Mr. Mosley looked at them, as he lead them through to the 'formal' dining room. "And this, my good friends is the Formal Dining room, this is where parties would have been held, and dinners for guests would have been made, the long table here has stood here since the Watchour's lived here. Its still in great condition. Many of the buildings features and furniture, once again is from the first family the house was passed down through the generations and maintained, though I'm told not lived in, none of the people who inherited it could get past the suspicions that lived with it. Madison Watchour survived and remarried, and kept the house after the plague finally stopped, and she had three more children before she finally stopped... She passed the house down to her oldest son, Christon Billings, and he passed it down, and it just stayed in the family." He trailed off wondering if they wanted to see the rest of it.

"Can I show you the upper floor?"

The Jonhstens walked through the house with Mr. Mosely but their eyes did not stay on him for more than a few seconds at a time. They were busy appraising the objects in the rooms. They would only look at him when they heard something that they thought was interesting or would be useful for selling the antiques in the house. Kennit spoke up as they walked into the dinning room. "Yes, this is one of the rooms you had pictures of on the website." He turned to his wife and then both walked over to a cabinet a few feet away. "Yes, Mr. Mosley we would like to see the rest but just a minute please." Mary took her husbands hand as they stared at the cabinet.

Jake walked in and glared at his parents which looked out right evil with all the metal in his face. Well to be fair it was more that he had only gotten the left side of his face which usually worked to unsettle people. His eyes flicked to Mr. Mosely before he turned to face him causing the light to glint off of the ring in his eyebrow, the stud in the left side of his nose and the snake bites in his lower lip. The stud on right side of the snake bite was the only piercing he had on that side of his face. He had his ear pierced but he had not put them in yet. "So who died?" There was a very slight flash as he spoke that showed that he had his tongue pierced as well.

As soon as he spoke his mother turned around. "Jake, why would you ask that?" She frowned when she took in the clothes he had chosen all black again. "If he is wiling to sell for so cheap something must be scaring people off so who died?" Jake looked at his mother just long enough to speak then turned his gaze back to Mr. Mosley and even though he was not glaring at him his gaze was cold. Kennit was listening intently but he did not turn back to face them, he had found something else to look at.

Christon was standing before his parents, the tall male ghost was rail then, and scared from sicknesses over his life. The plague that had killed them was apparent only in the deep scar under one eye, many of the wounds that they'd died with had not reflected on the ghosts. but he had enough boils to say he'd been the worst one. "Touch anything in this house, and you'll regret it."p/i] He warned The parents. Not that they listened.

Rosalyn looked at the boy as he asked the question, Jeffrey in her arms, she had been 15 when the plague had finally stolen her, two years younger than Christon she'd filled out nicely, though like most of the family, she was rather thin and tall. She tilted her head, "Can you see me?" She asked when the boy seemed to be looking at her and not an object i the house.

Mr. Mosley looked at him. "All four of the Watchour children along with Lord Watchour died in this house, and they're the only family known to have lived here. There where a few points I'm told a tenant lived here, but never for more than a few days. None of them are reported to have died so much as run from the house in terror." He smiled at the boy, finding the almost hostile nature of the boy a little relaxing, at least he was directing a question to him, as opposed to trying to price the things in the house. "Again, the house is said to be haunted, There's been sightings of a young man stalking the halls, or people will hear children in the courtyard and come looking, only to find nothing, not even broken grass. And... Welll..." He indicated the furniture. "No one's been in this house in almost 20 years... outside of when I show it..." [/color]

Jake stiffened when he heard the girl speak and a moment later she seemed to solidify. He frowned then glanced at the male standing near his parents before he glanced at the girl then to Mr. Mosely. He tried to ignore the girl and the child in her arms as he listened to the man explain that five people had died in the house. He closed his eyes and rubbed them hoping that when he opened them again that the girl would be gone.

Kennit and Mary shared a knowing smile then walked back over to Mr. Mosely. Kennit walked straight through Christon but did not so much as shiver. Both his parents were completely oblivious to the ghosts in the room. "How about you show us the rest of the house. I am sure Jake would rather look around himself." Mary spoke smiling at Mr. Mosely. Kennit spoke a few seconds later as they headed for the door. "He will not break anything."

When they left the room Jake was looking at the girl again. He opened his mouth then hesitated as if he was unsure if he should speak or not but finally he said. "Are you the ones he was talking about? I mean yes I can see you. All three of you." His voice trailed off on the last few years and he moved over to one of the chairs and leaned on it to make sure he did not fall over. He had not seen ghosts for over ten years and even then they had never been this clear or seemed so real. When he realized he kept glancing between the male and the girl with what he was sure was a look of shock on his face he forced himself to focus on the girl and make his face blank. After a few seconds he shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans to stop them from shaking.

Rosalyn looked at Christon as he joined her, and then back at Jake "There are four of us." She said softly. Tilting her head slightly to the left she watched him as Debora ran through a wall. She was dressed in a nightgown, all of them where, they wore what they'd died in, Little more than Victorian Sheaths for the girls, and breaches for the boys. "Why are you here?" She asked Jake, wanting to know why they wanted their house. The history inside this home was their own, and they saw no reason to share it.

"That man's showing them Momma and pa's room!" She was histarical as she vanished again and this time Christon went with her. Up through the ceiling, as they reached the door, Mr. Mosley blinked when he couldn't get it to open.

"now... I didn't lock this door." He said as he attempted to get it to open more, but Christon held it closed. No one entered that room, beyond them, their father didn't still haunt the halls of this place, their mother didn't, but that room was Sacred to all of the children. Mr. Mosley smiled a little. "Ah... lets look at the other rooms shall we? I'll have someone come look at this door and why it wont open..." He lead them to what was once Christon's room, large heavy furniture, a big bed that dominated one wall, narrow windows a beautiful hard wood armoire and a beautiful writing desk took up most of the room. The wash basin set up to one side, when they'd caught the plague their mother had them wash daily, even if many thought it brought disease, when christon had gotten to weak to wash himself, she'd washed him. Up until the day he died, and he believed it was the only reason he'd lived as long as he had.

"I have no choice. I was forced her-" He stood up straight and slipped his hands out of his pockets as another ghost ran into the room. When she and the man had left he relaxed slightly then laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair that was just past his ears. He looked back up at the girl as he crossed his arms. "Trust me if I didn't already want to leave here I would definitely want to leave now." It had taken him years to get himself to stop looking around constantly and he did not want to repeat it again. With that thought his face darkened as he asked. "Why the hell can I see you when know one else here can?" He had been angry ever since he had been told he was moving so it didn't take him long to get pissed these days.

Kennit and Mary chuckled when the door would not open but just shrugged it off. "Not to worry I am sure we will get a good look inside when we move in." Mary didn't even bat an eye when Kennit pretty much said they would buy the house. As far as they were concerned the house was to good a deal to pass up.

When they walked into Christon's room Mary smiled and walked over to the bed while Kennit went to the desk. "To bad Jake has not seen this room. I am sure he would like it." Mary when to the window before speaking. "He probably would but he would never tell us love." She turned to Mr. Mosley. "Do you have any kinds?" She smiled as she said it then looked at something briefly before looking back to him.

Rosalyn shrugged setting her little brother down. "No one has seen us before, well Mr. Mosley has a couple of people who claim to see us, the only time though I know of anyone actually dealing with any of us is when Christon chased that Theif out of here when he tried to sell mother's Silver. He chased him clear to the gates. Brother almost looked real when he'd done that, almost solid... but that was over 20 years ago." She supplied. She turned her head as he got angrier. "You don't want to sell our things do you?" She asked. "They are ours..."

Christon twitched some, the little girl drifting back to Rosalyn and Jeffry, Debora looked at Jake for a few moments, holding onto her sister's nightgown. "Christon's getting angry." She reported.

The older one looked at her sister. "Christon is always Angry." She reminded her dutifully. She'd learned Christon's anger gave him power, so she didn't complain when the oldest was angry, or protective. He was gentle with his siblings and he kept their things safe, She looked Back at Jake. "Would you like to see the courtyard? Or the graves, they've got dates marked on them."

Jake shivered at the thought of her brother looking more real than he already did. His gaze shifted from Rosalyn to the boy in her arms but when she asked if he wanted to sell their things. He stopped himself from biting his lip but even with his face blank it was obvious that he was uncomfortable. "I don't want to sell anything of yours." He stressed the first word but he did not think it would matter in the long run.

When the other girl came back into the room Jake stared right back at her and it was not until Rosalyn asked if he wanted to see the courtyard that he looked back at her. "Ye, sure I need some fresh air." He relaxed his arms a bit but kept them crossed over his chest. "Just so you know my parents will buy this place." He figured they might as well get used to it or convince his parents not to buy the house in the first place.

As the three lead him out, Showing him the beautiful, but overrun courtyard where they'd played and still played to this day. Not as often, though still tethered to this place it still happened almost like clockwork with the full moon. You relieved your death, which meant they played when Jeffrey died, weather they wanted to or not, Christon died in agony in his mother's arms, bleedingg everywhere, boils popped, and skin so paper thin ti barely counted as skin. Rosalyn died in her sleep, good bless her, and Debora died There in the courtyard, mother had found her there minutes after she'd stopped breathing.

As they paused in the center The little girl asked. "Will you play with us?"

Rosalyn sighed. "Not right now Debora." She said softly. "he doesn't wish to play right now." She smiled a little.

"But he will... when they move in, he'll play with us yes?" She pleaded, what would have been blue eyes large, though everything was in shades of transparent white at the moment.

Jake was relieved to be out of the house but he had a feeling the courtyard was not much better than the house and he didn't even want to know what the graves would be like. As they walked he turned around slowly as he looked everything below the level of his eyes then everything above eye level as well. He looked back to the ghosts when he heard the question but before he could say anything it was answered for him. He was thankful since he had no idea how he would be able to play with some one who was already dead.

"I don't know if I can play with you." He spoke hesitantly then added. "I can try some other time." He was starting to wonder when they had died. He knew the time period but that meant almost nothing to him. They could have died in the early Victorian period or the late Victorian period. "Can you show me the graves now?" It was not only that he wanted to know when they had died but also the court yard made the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

She nodded and lead him back to the garden house and a little further out, there stood the graves, going back through the Watchour line, their fathers, and she paused a the four that where her siblings and the fifth that was her fathers. Rosalyn would probably be his main form of comunication, at least educated, the little ones would talk to him, Christon... Christon would take some getting used to. "Here they are..." She said softly.

She thought back for a moment, to the great reaches of her mind, and what at her age she'd understood of the sickness, she didn't know where she'd gotten it, or where it had come from. The Church called it a punishment from god, and the people cowered in fear. Her mother called it a testament to filth and had instead they wash and stay clean. They'd gone through water for months before any of them had caught the plague, her father was the first, he'd gotten it from a fellow in the market. THat is how it made it into their house... Christon had gotten it next, she remembered the first boil, that one that appeared under his eye, it'd exploaded into his bowl at dinner. Christon had always been prone to illness and mother had quickly seperated him from his siblings so he could get well, She still made sure he washed and after he'd gotten sick, his linens where chained every day, and every night.

Jeffrey caught it next, the little one, though, it didn't seem to phase him, not at first. Then she'd gotten it, along with Debora. Shortly after they'd gotten it, their father died, Christon not far behind him. By Febuary of 1349 Mother had lost all of her children and her son, but she battled on, burried them all and kept it secret that they'd died, she'd caught it, fought through it, had managed to survive the plague, and when she was well and able, she opened the home to others with the sickness, she'd survived it. Some of the people she'd treated survived it. The children watched over her, until the noble's son who she cared for survived and married her, then mother left, and bidding them adue for the time being, left them to care for the house. And that they still did to this day.

Jake knelt in front of the graves and read the writing on each of them. Finally he sat down and just looked at the graves not saying anything. He ran his fingers through his hair a few time and bit into his lip as he tried to convince himself he had not gone crazy. The proof was right there in front of him. When he had finally come to terms with it he stood up and turned to Rosalyn. "Do you know how long you have been here? I mean do you know what year it is now?" He was watching her when he heard his mother calling him. "Shit." He glanced in the direction of the voice then back at Rosalyn. "I will not acknowledge you when I am with someone else."

Just as he finished speaking Mary came into view with Kennit not far behind. "Jake what are you dong out here?" Jake just shrugged. "I wanted to see what was outside since I have know say in this I might as well find something interesting to do." The looked on both his parent's faces darkened but the look was gone just as fast as it had appeared. "Well just make sure you don't damage anything." This from Kennit as he walked over to Jake and knelt down in front of the graves in a way that showed that Jake had picked up the movement form his father. Kennit whistled softly then mumbled what sounded like some pray before standing and turned to look at Mr. Mosely. "So the last of the Watchour line to live here are laying here? Other than the mother as you mentioned." Jake tried to find someone to look at other than the ghosts and luckily the question gave him the perfect excuse so he looked at Mr. Mosely to see what he would say.

Mr. Mosley nodded. "To the best of my knowledge they did." He agreed, he was shifting his briefcase, the next stop was back to the office to get the paperwork filed so that they offically 'owned' this house. "The wife I'm told married into the Cavendish Family... And thus the Watchour line did die out completely, no children survived to carry on the name, both the son's died within months of the father. The daughters lived a little longer, but... I believe the youngest one was the only one who even stood a chance of surviving... and the doctor bled her to much... or so I believe. I know there's a few 'avid' historians of this place's history in town, and that the Librarian can tell you much more than I."

Rosalyn made a face. "We can tell you all of it..." She said as she stuck her tongue out at the relator. "If you'd just left the house alone no one would have ever had to know."

Kennit nodded. "Thank you. We may need to go and see them. Well why don't we go back to you office and get the paper work out of the way?" Mary had been watching Jake and noticed how he glanced beside him after Mr. Mosely had finished talking. She didn't like it since she had been the one who noticed him doing that when he was a young child and it had ended up causing the family more stress than they ever wanted. "Why don't I take Jake to his school and we can get him registered then go to the library and ask about the historians?" Kennit knew something was bothering Mary but he didn't ask since she would tell him when she felt she could. "That sounds fine. I will meet you at the hotel afterwards and we can move in tomorrow."

Jake sighed followed his mother back into the house and out to the car. He put in his head phones as soon as he was sitting in the car but he kept watching the house to see if he could catch a glimpse of the ghosts or anything really. When the house was out of sight he just closed his eyes and thought about everything that he had learned.

After they went to the school and registered Jake they walked the short distance to the library. Mary stopped at the information desk and started asking about the historians Mr. Mosely had mentioned. Jake stood there for a few minutes as the two talked. They left after getting the contact information for the historians and a library card for Jake.

The next morning the family stepped out of the moving van that they had rented when all their things had arrived from. Jake had not realized how little they actually kept until they had packed up everything that they wanted to keep in one shipping container. Now it had been spread out between two moving trucks.

Jake took the key to their truck and opened the back and grabbed a box while Mary walked with him to the front door and unlocked it. Kennit went and started talking to the movers in the other truck. When Jake was inside his mother showed him Christon's room. She had been right when she guessed that he would like it but he did not tell her. Instead he just set the box down on the floor near the closet and headed outside to get another one.

Christon looked at him from the doorway, standing silently as he looked around his room, the spot where was was ice cold. "You wont like sleeping in here." He warned the boy. The boy he had heard from the others didn't really want much to do with what his parents where doing, so he didn't get nearly as nasty with the boy, but he was keeping vigilant watch over the door to his mother's room. Baring entry to anyone who attempted to get into it.

The other ghosts appeared periodically, little Debora followed him up and down the hall or followed his father, or a mover as they brought in books or some other box, Rosalyn waved from a doorway or two blocked a door, not allowing anyone into the old study.

Jeffrey, child he had been in death, followed Debora where she was, or followed someone, when he was curious enough to wander away from one of his siblings. The chaos of moving into an old house was insain, especially when you where dealing with a house, barely if at all wired for electricity.

Jake shivered a bit as he walked back into the room and set down a second box then turned and looked at Christon. "Look if I am in here nothing then nothing in here will sold. So unless you know of a better room then I have stuff to do." He wasn't angry just tired. He looked at Christon and wondered what he was like when he was still alive. "Think about then tell me where I should sleep when I get back."

He left the room and walked out of the room. He stopped after a few steps and watched one of the ghosts as they followed the movers then started walking again. When he saw Rosalyn wave at him he smiled at her quickly then left the house.

When he came back in he scanned the hall but frowned. He had known that the house probably would not be wired for electricity but he had hoped that someone had retrofitted it. He met up with Kennit when they were by Rosalyn. "Dad when are we getting a generator?" Kennit thought for a moment. "I had not thought about it. Here take my phone and try and get one for us." He handed Jake a cell phone then walked off. Jake slipped it into his pocket then checked the hall before he turned and looked at Rosalyn. "If you can get someone to take over guard duty we can talk again."He gave her a quick smile then walked down the hall to Christon's room. He walked inside then waited to see if Christon would tell him what room he should sleep in.

"You'll have nightmares in here." Christon warned him. "This room is not a happy room, wasnt' even when I was alive." He warned him, He wanted nothing sold, and the family didn't quite realize just how stuck they where with the furniture and other items, yet.

Rosalyn slipped up into the room. "What is a Genorator?" She asked Jake as she landed beside her brother and the human male curious about what he'd asked his father about. "And what did he give you?" She added. Floating over to him trying to find the cellphone though unlike her brother she rarely picked things up other than the other ghosts so she wasn't as capable. "It looked interesting."

Christon knit his brows. Watching his curious sister and the human teen for answers. Folding his arms across his narrow chest.

Jake just set the box down. "I can deal with nightmare. I have had to deal with them before." They he said it made it sound like he understood what Christon meant but was not happy about it. "Will you leave me alone while I sleep as long as I don't let them sell anything from in here?" He turned to him again as he waited for the answer.

Before he could get one though Rosalyn came into the room. When he looked at her it took him a second to remember that she would not know what a generator was. "It produces power in the form of electricity." He doubted she would understand what he meant but there was nothing he could do about that. "If you calm down I will show you what it is and how it works." He closed the door to the room then walked back to the bed. He went to sit but then stopped and just stop beside it. Something about having Christon in the room made it feel weird to sit on what used to be his bed.

He pulled out the cell phone and flipped it open then let it rest in his hand as he held it up for Rosalyn to see. "Its called a cell phone. I can call anyone else in the world with it as long as I know the right numbers to enter. When they accept the call I can talk to them like they were right here with me." He looked at her wondering if she would understand.

"Sounds so much faster than a Letter." She said softly as she looked at this contraption that he'd opened up. "Use it!" She announced highly curious.

Christon snorted slightly and shifted to sit, indianstyle in the air. "You can sit down." HE told the boy. "And I'm not the one who'll make the nightmares, this house has always produced nightmares." He muttered as He watched his sister who seemed so enamored with the phone and he went to make sure his littler siblings were not causing to much trouble as one of the movers screamed, feeling the ice that hit at the top of the steps, and he dropped evyerhting he'd had in his hand. Christon smirked, Debora was the last to have died, and so she had the most sensitive spots in the house. Many of them active when she wished to make her pressance known to someone, he simply found her funny as he took her hand. "Be nice to the movers Debora... Unless you wish to scare them away." He glowered at one.

"Are they mean?" She asked.

HE shrugged. "Do you like the boy?" She nodded. "Then I suppose they are not mean."

He looked at Christon then sat on the bed. He didn't like the fact that it was the house and not the ghosts that caused nightmares. He pushed the thought out of his mind as he focused on Rosalyn. "Okay but you need to stay quite when I do okay?" He had a feeling that trying to talk to anyone with her this excited would not be easy. He sat down on the bed and pulled one leg up and under him then dialed the operator. When the phone started ringing he put it on speaker and held it near his mouth as he waited.

"Hello?" Jake smiled at Rosalyn when he heard the operators voice then started to speak. "Hi, can you give me the number to a store that will rent or sell generators?" There was a short pause. "Here it is sir. Would you like me to connect you directly?" Jake rolled his eyes but his voice stayed calm and pleasant. "Yes please. Thank you." He let himself fall bad onto the bed as he was connected. When the called was answered Jake spoke for a minute then explained what he needed before giving the address and hanging up.

He sat up and looked at Rosalyn. "So faster than a letter?" He laughed a bit at his own joke then slipped the phone back into his pocket. He got off the bed and opened the boxes that he had brought in already. There were a few pictures of him and his friends on top of a box full of books but the rest was clothes.

She squeeled when it began to ring, and gasped as people actually spoke through it, Floating around the laying male. "It is! It is!" She announced. As she Followed him to the boxes. "Who are they?" She asked as she looked over his shoulder as he pulled out items.

Mr. Mosley had come by to see how the Moving was coming and blinked htinking he saw a child and hadn't. Christon smirked at the stunned look as his sibling temporarily became visable and then he simply brought her back to the hidden from view. He lead her around letting her mess with different things while holding his hand, she pushed a box a little, or rolled something away. Laughing the entire time as worked stopped carrying things in as one of the table decorations of Kennet's rolled from the coffee table with a thud.

Jake smiled and laughed at her response. He glanced back at her when she asked about his friends then he looked back at the pictures and shrugged. "They are my friends from the town I lived in before coming here." His voice still held a bitter edge but there was more resignation now that he knew he would not be going back.

Mary came out of a room and looked at Mr. Mosely. "Is everything alright? You look like you have just seen a ghost." She had no idea how close she was to the truth. She glanced at a table and shifted a decoration back to its correct position. Kennit walked out of one room grumbling about how clumsy the movers were. He stopped and smiled when he saw Mr. Mosely. "I did not know you were going to stop by. Would you like a drink?"

"Did you live in England?" She asked curious about the boy who'd taken up residence in her brother's room. Floating around him as he put his things away. Curious more about the people in the pictures as she hovered over them for a moment, standing just over the edge of the floor.

Mr. Mosley smiled a little shakily. "I... do believe I need a drink." He agreed. Not real sure abut the little girl he'd seen as The item on the table rolled away again as they entered the kitchen it hit the ground with a heavy thud. Mr. Mosley jumped. No real surprise that he'd been startled, it wasn't exactly a give in that he was in the house very often, and never with new items. He'd been unable to sell it so he'd never staged it.

Jake shook his head. "No, this is the first time I have been here. I was born in Canada and we moved between there and the United States." He went back to putting things away before he realized that North America had not been discovered by anyone yet. "Um, have you seen a map since you, um died?" He looked at her as he asked. He emptied the last box and stood up. "I need to grab some more stuff so I won't be able to talk to you but I will listen to you." He smiled at her then left the room so he could go and get more of his things.

Kennit laughed and took Mary's hand as they walked towards the kitchen with Mr. Mosley. "Moving is always so heck tick." Kennit spoke as he turned when he heard another thud. Mary had turned as well and they both frowned. "Dear, why don't you and Mr. Mosley get a drink and I will deal with the table." Kennit obviously did not want to but he did as his wife had said and walked into the kitchen. "We are fairly limited as to what we have at the moment." He picked up a cooler and opened it showing a few different pops, juices and bottled water.

Mary had walked back over to the table and was examining to see why the decoration had fallen off. When she could not find anything wrong with the table she picked up the decoration. She started examining it but couldn't find anything wrong so she just walked into the kitchen where Kennit and Mr. Mosely were.

Jeffrey had shaken the drinks, Causing trouble for the adults was always fun, as Mr. Mosely smiled. "Thank you for anything." He told them as he picked up one of the soda can's and opened it, ending up wearing almost the entire thing and the little ghost boy laughed, even if they couldnt' see him, the echo as faint as it was drifted through the kitchen. Mr. MOsley shaken just smiled a little and whiped his face off. "I think... I'll just wait until I get home for a drink." HE admitted.

Christon heard his brother and smiled a little the two little ones where always hell on movers. As he picked up one of the Decorations Mary had Sat on the mantle and walked it to a window and sat it percariously on the seal. "Lets go Debora." She nodded and followed her sibling.

Rosalyn followed him. "No I haven't. Where is Canada? And this north America?" She asked curiously as she followed him, she couldn't help it. She wished to know. Floating beside him as he went to get things. Christon stood in the doorway. He looked at them and smiled a little. "The little ones are playing." He told Rosalyn who laughed softly. "The poor movers." She mused.

Back
Top Bottom