Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

Not really a little thing but... Sara. She's honestly one of the best friends I have and she puts up with my whining and emoing and general asshattery without a single complaint. I love her and pity her for having me in her life and she makes me smile even when it hurts this much.

I know you'll read this eventually cause you creep my posts you creeper. :D Ilu. So much. I'd be lost without you. <3

And we're gonna Grady it up and sob and laugh and jizz together. *stfu now* >_>;

When someone claims to fangirl over you because they love your old blog and happened to stumble across your new one.

.__. *so touched wtf*

I do believe this has already been said, but I'll repeat it nonetheless.
When I suddenly get the "You have unread private message" notification.

Waking up and actually remembering a good chunk of the dream you just had.
Oh and that state you can enter when you listen to really good music, the kind that pulls your legs and moves your body to the tunes almost automatically.

That nervous laughter that you get when you talk to someone you like for the first time.

Finding out that a close friend of yours is doing much better than they were before. ^^

The low southern drawl of a cowboy.
That sharp sting at the back of my throat...after downing my first shot of vodka >.>
Cloudy days.
Comedies (duh).
COMICON! -ahem- I mean, I like that stuff, y'know?
Sadly...please don't spear me for saying this, but...Twilight X_X that's messed up huh?
That cold stench of Halloween.
I like Halloween.
Teachers with nice butts, Professor Yummypants shall never find out (I'll just die if he does).
Energy driiinks.
Was I allowed to list more than one?

RoryN said:
No. And I'll have your ass banned for that... over-listing shit you just did right there! How dare you!

lol

vodka. vodka makes me smile.

lol I just about croaked.

Oh! rum and coke make me smile too.

gingersnape said:
RoryN said:
No. And I'll have your ass banned for that... over-listing shit you just did right there! How dare you!

lol

vodka. vodka makes me smile.

lol I just about croaked.

Oh! rum and coke make me smile too.

You should post in the drunk thread with me sometime. We can make terrible, beautiful babies together. ...I mean recipes. Drink mixes. We can mix drinks together. Yes.

High-caliber weaponry (as in .357 or larger) What, I like big guns and I cannot lie.

Late night talks at my best friend's apartment. I swear, we should just record our conversations; I lose a good amount of calories from laughing so much with and at her.

That's friendship, baby. <3

Horridly written fanfiction. Whenever there is a quote like this "Oh baby! Oh baby! I am touching myself!" the second chapter in, you know its going to be horrifically entertaining.

Ohhh..... this made me smile!!!!!!!!!!

When my son goes....... "Mommy!!!!!" The pauses for me to acknowledge only to say, "I love you." And then smile. :)

RetroWitchcraft said:
Horridly written fanfiction. Whenever there is a quote like this "Oh baby! Oh baby! I am touching myself!" the second chapter in, you know its going to be horrifically entertaining.

This.

It's so terrible but so entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom