Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Make You Smile

@Predatory Fantasia - Oh, Sci-fi movies are notorious for looking good in the previews and being awful when you sit down to watch them. I know just how you feel.

@RoryN - Isn't it? I honestly can't even remember the last time I saw a good horror film. Not so far this year, thats for sure.

You'd think I'd have learned my lesson and given up on both Sci-fi and horror by now.

~~~*~~~

Getting a small pack of grapes and having all of them taste right always makes me smile. Perfume tasting grapes can ruin even the best day.

Oh, I love most sci-fi movies regardless. Sometimes, I am actually disappointed when I am expecting a bad movie and it turns out to be good. I just like bad movies.

Being told I'm loved.
Being told I'm worth something.
Knowing that I've made someone smile and/or feel better.
Being told I'm fun to be around and/or talk to.
Being told I'm important.

That surreal feeling of complete contentment that you get when you lay in a cosy bed after a shitty day. Speaking of... -toddles off-

A cheeseburger sub with grilled onions and pickles. It's been a long, hard day and this thing is gonna taste awesome.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
People who know what they are talking about.

This, but more particularly in the context of retail. It's always nice when you are able to walk into a store and the employees there actually know about the products which they sell and are able to help you. Now obviously, this doesn't apply to giant retailers like Wallmart but I feel that the employees for speciality stores (such as a small firearm dealer or holistic pet food store) should have some information on their area of expertise.

Back
Top Bottom