Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dios....(ShoXLoveme)

Sho

Supernova
Juan laid on his bed scowling as he looked at the window. Sure it was a nice site seeing the view of the country he was in but he rather be in his own country trusting his own doctor for these types of things but he really couldn't travel in this condition could he? He awoke 2 hours ago realizing that his leg had broken many bones that were nearly shattered into countless pieces.

Naturally, the news made him fear that he would never walk again nor would he be able to play soccer which would be hell for him. However, by great luck, he simply had to rest for a few months which was easier said than done; being 'alone' in this country for the first few weeks before he could actually travel and properly rest back home was a annoyance to him.

His family and friends were in the Americas although he knew of a cousin who was in South Africa with promoting his charity.

Juan looked out the window feeling a nice breeze as he sighed and rubbed his eyes. He had green bright emerald eyes and somewhat short dark curly hair that almost reached chin length. His skin was lightly tan considering that he was from south america. His body was in decent shape being a soccer player sociability with his friends and strangers that he could play 3 times a week.

Ever since Juan had arrived, she had heard of him being of annoyance to the other nurses. Bella of course, laughed softly at their stories. She had been transferred into this area of the hospital today. She set in the middle of the room at a circular desk. Reading over Juans chart. His leg had been shattered, almost every bone broken.

Of course he had underwent surgery, and would be here until he could walk again. How long that would take differed from the patients. Some it took awhile, others it took no time at all. Bella smiled softly as a visitor walked past the desk.

Once she had passed, Bella grabbed the medicine for Juan and started towards his room. She was beautiful, mosty everyone said. She didn't see it though. Long black hair that was curly on this day. Bright and dark blue eyes mixed in. Knocking on the door, she entered. "Hello Mr. Juan, I'll e your new nurse from now on."

Juan paid no attention. With his head leaning on one side, he seemed to appear asleep although his eyes were very much opened. He blinked a bit but that was it. Of course, didn't want to be rude but he felt like it wasn't worth answering considering why he's here in the first place. Juan would have to accept it seeing that there's not a choice in the matter no matter how much he wanted one.

Rolling her eyes, she took a deep breath. "I know your not sleeping. So it's either take the medicine or you can be in pain for the rest of the day." She set the tray of medicine down on the table. "I know you don't like being here. But unles you want to get up and attempt to walk.
Your stuck here.... and it's only going to nake it worse if you stay like that all the time." Of course, Bella wasn't trying to be rude, but it was just the way it was.

"Don't remind me..." he said closing his eyes. He looked over at his 'new nurse' with a frown. While she was pretty, he wasn't really in the mood to flirt like he usually did. He sighed as he took some of the medicine while drinking water feeling worst in his mind as well. "Is that all?" he asked her as he would like to be alone. "Or do I need something else..." he asked lazily as he looked at the Ceiling. He noticed that the nurse seemed very serious with her work which was something that he could respect aside from how easy she handled him.

Taking a deep breath at his next remark. She shook her head. "Im only here to help you...." She quitely shut the door behind her. "Im not like the others... They put up with your harshness. I won't. I just simply won't give you your medicine. When the head Nurse asks why, I'll simply tell them your behavior was harsh, I couldn't handle you without fearing for my life."

Crossing her arms, she walked over to face him for the first time. "I don't want your time in here to be miserable... But if it's how you want it, I can give it to you. If not, I can be the sweetest woman you'll ever meet. I suggest going with the latter."

Juan looked at her sternly with a annoyed expression. However, he did see the point that she had.

"Look, I am not 'mad' at you or anyone; not your fault that I am like..." he held out his arms and dropped it down finishing with, "...this." He sighed and laid back even more. He blinked a few times before saying, "How much longer do I have to rest here?" he asked looking over at her.

((You know, I want you to decide her national background of what country that they're in.))

"Untill your able to put pressure on that leg. Which will be a few weeks at least. Then, you will
be able to have physical therapy here. Trying to walk on it. You won't be able to fully. Not all the time." Her voice was showing her accent now. An English accent. Her country, London. Of course, she lived there for all of her life. So she had the English accent.

"Great..." he said sighing. "Is any good games playing here?" he asked looking at her displeased. "Can I actually a least use a wheel chair British girl?" he asked using 'british girl' in reference to her gender and background at the same time instead of her name. He seemed serious but it seemed also like he wasn't being with that comment.

"Perhaps. If you behave." Laughing softly, she nodded out the window. "At least your room has the best view. Out of all the others." She turned, crossing her arms as she did so. Her thoughts were trailing back to giving him a wheelchair. Nodding almost to herself, she left the room and a few moments came back with one. "A few rules. You stay in this corridor. No leaving. Understand.?"

He looked at her frowning with distaste. "Then what's the point of a wheel chair if I am not free to move around?" he asked her with him 'tch'-ing at her while he looked at the window. "I might as well just stay in this bed..." He said closing his eyes. "I have no company, there's nothing entertaining on TV, and I can't even get up..." he said laying down with his arms spread. While there were tubes taking his wastes so that he didn't need to stand, he preferred being able to stand or move around.

Hissing deeply, she turned to face him. "Stop, being so ungreatful." Her voice was harsh, her accent becoming thicker. "Your one of the lucky ones. Don't you see that? You WILL be able to walk, you can move right now. Your far better then others I have seen today and previously. Some will never be able to walk again. When yet you complain about being stuck in bed for just a couple of weeks. Take the wheelchair. If you harm yourself while your gone, tell one of the nurses and they wil bring you back."

Her arms softly wrapped around him, helping him into the wheelchair. Rolling him out and away from the room, she gave him free reign.

"I want the freedom of fresh air." He remarked frowning at her angrily. Of course, she didn't seem like the type who would do what he said as she took him around the building. "You know, I've yet to actually tried Fish N Chips, don't suppose you can help with that can you?" he asked lazily as he looked at the other nurses and doctors hearing their accents and what not. (Man they sound so different than those americans...) he thought as he then said, "Patience isn't something that I am good at British girl..." he said looking at her dully.

"You will learn it, while dealing with me. Are you will find your days aren't nearly as good as they have been...." Nodding softly, she pushed him through the halls, and to an elevator. Once there, she pressed the first floor. She was taking him to get fish n chips, then would take him to eat it outside. Luckily, it was her lunch break. So she could grab some spaghetti. Once she had it, they placed it in boxes and she gently set them down on his lap.

"Let me grab the drinks...." A few moments later she came back with some drinks and pushed him outside to a shaded picnik area.

He waited with his head back feeling the most of it. (Shame how attractive she is yet she's a bitch...I wonder if she's crazy in bed) he thought smirking at the thought joking of course. He looked at her and decided to ask her, once she came back, "So you're single...?" he asked trying to start a conversation once she had came back.

Nodding, she rolled him to a table and moved the chair close to the table. Setting her box down infeont of her, she done his next. Smiling softly for the first time in a while. Sitting down, she started to undo the wrappings around her box. Once they were gone, she pulled her fork out and began to eat her meal.

"Not much of a talker..." he commented as he chewed on his fried fish. While he enjoyed the meal, he kept that annoyed dull expression on her. He simply looked and ate....looked and ate....looked and ate....

Back
Top Bottom