Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masquerade of fate

He pulled her off and repositioned her. She shifted just slightly, the fabrics of her skirt riding up her flesh as he pushed it up and pulled her panties aside. Exposing her to him. She shivered slightly as the cool air caressed her warm, moist sex... soon followed by the teasing sweep of his tongue. She let out a small gasp, fingertips lightly gripping at the sheets as his tongue pressed deeper into her depths, and the warm of his hand enveloped her breast.

He smiled and continued licking up and down her delicious moist pussy, giving her nipple a quick pinch as to tease her. He then used his free hand to scoop up some of her flowing nectar and lubricate one of his fingers. Without warning, wanting to surprise his seductive temptress, he slowly slid his lubed up finger inside her tight, most likely virgin asshole. As he fingered her he gently nibbled on her clit, wanting to send her into lustful paradise of pleasure.

That velvet tongue kept its attentions at her moist, aching core while he pinched teasingly at her nipple. Sending a shiver through her an arousing a soft moan. Without warning, he slid his finger into her ass, and she let out a startled gasp. Fingertips clutching at the bedsheets more a he continue, the nibbles to her clit stimulating her body even more. She whimpered lightly barely able to contain herself. "Please.. My Lord.. I need you.." She begged breathlessly.

He smiled and chuckled, giving her breast another good squeeze and pinch as he continued fingering her sweet little ass. "All in good time my dear. I plan for you to have a wonderful climax first before we get to the main event." He said with a seductive chuckle as he fingered her little asshole quicker. As he fingered her back door he wiggled his tongue deeper inside her love tunnel, wiggling the tip against her spot as he pushed her head softly against his cock. "And i'm sure the lovely lady is dying to know what the taste will be once i release as well."

With a soft little murmur she pressed her mouth back around him. Slender digits coiling about the base of his shaft as her tongue slowly licked over the tip as she drew him in inch by aching inch. She began to suck, bobbing her head in that up and down mouth, lulling her tongue back over the tip occasionally, massaging the base with her fingertips and slowly taking him deeper. With each delve of his tongue or push of his finger she moaned around him, the vibrations cast against him through the flat of her tongue as it slid along the underside of his cock.

He groaned and smiled, pressing his tongue against her spot once more, fingering her as quickly as possible as he felt his release nearing. He then gave a small thrust into her mouth, grunting as he came into her mouth and down her throat, pinching and squeezing her nipple and breast as his tongue hit her spot again, his chin rubbing her swollen clit while his finger actually managed to rub her spot from the opposite side of her tunnel.

Her free hand clutched at the sheets in support. Her body quivering, trembling with pleasure as he continued. When he thrust up into her mouth she braced herself and relaxed her throat as the warmth of his seed flooded forth. She swallowed what he released but found herself struggling as the edge of her own climax quickly rose and thrust her body into a wave of pleasure. She whimpered and moaned, her thighs quivering just so as she hit her climax.

He smiled and happily licked up her sweet nectar, swallowing down her wonderfully tasting pussy juices. As her lower lips stopped flowing he smiled and pulled out from under her. He then moved up and kissed her, letting her taste her delectable essence, tasting it mix with the small amount of his own release that remained in her mouth. As he broke the kiss he smirked and pulled her close, laying her down so he was on top again. "Are you ready for me to take you my wonderfully seductive love?" He said with a soft growl that he knew made her shiver with pleasure.

He moved away from her and up again. Pressing his lips to hers. She leaned into that kiss. flicking her tongue lightly along his bottom lip. Tasting herself upon him, the taste mingling with that of his own upon her tongue. She purred lightly, shivered in delight and then let out a small startled sound as he repositioned them. With her back to the sheets again and him above her she shifted slightly. Her back arched against the sheets and hands lightly caressing over her breasts. His voice sending a shiver through her, she would never forget that voice, even if she could not put it to a face."I'm ready.." she purred out softly. Studying his eyes behind his mask.

He smiled and licked her lips, tasting the mix of their essences once more, before slowly positioning the head of his throbbing member against her moist entrance. "tell me milady, are you still a virgin?" He said with a growl as he licked and nibbled her sweet, succulent neck, teasing the woman he was about to make love to. Though before she could answer, he slowly penetrated her sweet folds, the head of his cock spreading the entrance of her love tunnel as he gave a few gentle thrusts, keeping them shallow so as to not hurt her right away.

She shivered to each lick and nibble he placed at her neck. Sending quivers of electric pleasure coursing through her being as he settled above her. Positioning himself. "I.." Before she could mouth the words he began to penetrate her slowly. Those few gentle thrusts, shallow and concentrated. Her breath caught and she felt her body struggling to adjust to the size of him. The pleasure rolling over her with each shallow motion.

He smiled and waited for her to adjust, smiling at the look of bliss on her face. He then leaned and moved down a bit more, nibbling and sucking on her erect nipples while he thrust his thick rod deeper into her, penetrating her warm, wet love tunnel. As he penetrated deeper, his cock seemed to fit a bit easier, almost seeming like their parts were made to match together in this act of passion. He used one hand to rub and squeeze the tit his mouth could not pleasure at the same time, his other hand moving and caressing her side, giving it an occasional squeeze and rub, then moving down and giving her sensual ass a good squeeze and rub before slipping his finger back into her cute little asshole.

(Please forgive the unannounced delay, life had taken some unexpected turns but I have returned from the ruin and am hoping you will forgive my absence.)

She shifted slightly, thighs apart and back arched against the sheets as he began to move a bit more. The wet, velvet warmth of his mouth working at her nipples as he began to thrust. She moaned softly at first, the sound growing as he progressed. Her body overwhelmed with a sense of pleasure, like this was some sort of perfect fit, and though her mind reflected that she knew not who this man was. Nor what he looked like, she was determined she would find out at the end of it all.. she would have him, be it possible. The warmth of his palm cupped and caressed at her unattended breast and her head canted back against the bed as she moaned out in the throes of pleasure. Those sensual squeezes and rubs only encouraging her further. Hips lifting slight to rock back against his own.

(not a problem at all, life has been throwing some curveballs as well at me. Work has me in a lot plus prepping for college. And despite belief, sex scenes are actually my more difficult to come up with posts. Mainly because if I can help it I try to put passionate details into my posts)

He smiled and continued his oral assault of her perfect breasts. As he licked and nibbled the sensitive nub of flesh, his free hand moved down and slipped itself under her perfect ass when she rocked her hips a bit to thrust back against his own pelvic motions. As their bodies pressed together each time they thrust, he felt his member stretch her and move even deeper until it pressed against the tight ring which guarded a woman's deepest core. He smiled and kept his pace of increasing the speed yet still remaining gentle as he penetrated this woman he would have begging for him to have her by the end of the night.

(No worries at all dear! )

His pace increased, yet still he was gentle as he continued to stretch her, work her in such ways she couldn't begin to fathom. The warmth of his palm settled over her ass as the velvet warmth of his mouth continued its oral assault upon her breast. Her moans sounded sweet and thick. Hips rolling up against his own as she relished the sensations he was casting upon her body. "By the Gods.." She moaned.. unable to formulate a true expression of it felt. This man.. his touch.. was very much like that of what she imagined would be a God.

He grunted as her velvet vice wrapled around his member, causing incredible stimulation for both of them in their lovemaking. As she moaned out he smiled and pulled his head away from her tender breast, to give the mammary a rest, and kissed her. Kissed her with a passion that seemed to make the brightest and warmest summer days seem like a day in the arctic. As he kissed her, he licked and sucked on her tongue before giving a single hard thrust, the head of his cock actually managing to spear itself through the tight ring of muscle that guarded her inner core. He then continued with the slightly harder thrusts in order to keep himself able to penetrate her womb and take this woman deeper than any man or toy could ever hope to reach.

Her mouth set to his own. Kissing against that tender warmth, tongue dancing against his, stroking, being suckled upon, and drawn into a warmth unlike any other. Then.. came that single thrust, which drove this man deeper into her than any other.. deeper than even she her expected. Driving a moan from her lips and a heavy arch in her body. Her hips stilled slightly as he continued with those slightly harder thrust. Keeping him in a penetration so deep she could barely fathom the sensations coursing over her. A hand rose, fingertips lightly tracing over his mask, through his hair and down the tender curve of his neck and over his shoulder. Light, fleeting touches to encourage his motions.

Back
Top Bottom