Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Think Twice, Think Thrice. Be quick and nimble like Mice... [Divvy and Lanny!!]

Lovelace Queen

Planetoid
This RP is closed to all uninvited parties!

PLOT:
Descendants of a land that was thought to be extinct millions of years ago, these elves are what's left in a small realm branched off of Middle Earth. We stand in their existence unknowingly, and now is the tale of two elves, an unlikely pair, to meet up and be intertwined together in fate.
When a woman of a strong people, where the women are Dominant and are the absolute rulers of their villages, and then men are but pawns in their game, we come to meet a woman, Dominant, strong, and beautiful, but adventurous. What happens when she comes across a man who's not of their kind, and she feels... Pity?
We decide. ^_~

[Hope this works, Lanny-love. I just kind of winged it.]

Name: Div'Rhyl... The human equivalence is Dreaming Moon

Species: Drow

Personality: Div'Rhyl, or Rae as many have come to call her, and know her by, is a compassionate person as a Drow. A familiar beast in her homelands, she holds a higher standard among many, and gives nothing to no one for whatever reason she might possess. A harsh tongue is the downfall of her lustrous looks, she knows this and uses it to every advantage possible. Men swoon at her, and her icy personality is what keeps them back and simply staring, no man has the guts to step forward and attempt to mount her as a mate, they're better off in her lower levels serving her in the morning, than going after her as a mate. Does she care? Not really.

History: Rae was raised without a father, and it was her mother's firm belief that it was the weakness a man showed for their mate that imprinted in the mind of a child that weakness was alright under any circumstance. She was right, because Rae doesn't have a heart. Her mother, Felyn'Mer, was the truest woman in the large tribe that had begun to grown in the center woods in their starting small village of Narok'Wren. By the time she'd reached of age to begin true training amongst the other girls in the village, they had began a city, not a village, and the thousands living there made it worth the while to study, train, fight, and defend her beautiful home.

Though Drow are a harsh and callous people, they still respect the basic forms of life, and never forget what they bring to their lives. The trees, earth, and elements are all worshiped on daily account to that a warrior, healer, even simple peasants, can never forget where they grew from. They thank mother nature and praise her for the bountiful gifts given to them.

Appearance:

yleiko354967.jpg

Rhovanion. 'Wild' he was named and he fit the name well.

From the beginning, he had caused his parents endless consternation, climbing from his crib, to sleep with the dogs....insisting on toddling into the deepest thickets, laughing at the scratches on his face...preferring to dress, at times, in naught at all, while out in the woods.

No, he had not been an easy child, disrupting the quiet life at Treehelm.

But the Lord there was wise and he summoned a human druid....who in turn summoned a werebear.

Rhover, as he became monickered, learned the hard way to be patient, stealthy, brave, and just a bit wise.

As he grew, he calmed a bit and became the protector of the woods. No elf maiden did he chase, so they were all to sedate and boring. Trysts with the nymphs and dryads, gave only physical release, though their simple ways taught him to please a female well.

Overall, he was happy, he kept bad intruders at bay, and he grew stronger and taller than most elves, his eyes, brightest of blue, missing little, and his braid of light brown hair was often mixed with bird feathers or living plants.

This evening, he stalked human poachers. The nasty fools had been daring to set up rather clever pitfalls and drop traps along the border that separated 'his' lands from their own.

Bow out and ready, he glided through shadows to find a most unusual sight.

A Drow female, beautiful, but akin to ice in nature, had managed to trip one of the better traps. Her arms were now flattened above her on the ground, with a tree eight times her weight.

Rhover might have been amused, but it was obvious the nest of fire ants right next to her was starting to be a problem.

He called out to her in the common tongue of the high elves. "Hold still, sister below, and I shall free you. I call for peace bond between us, as I notice the ants...and that the rope of the tied end is beginning to part and you will soon be crushed."

He had no great love for Drow. They were cruel, and had strange ideas, but he would not let another be so tortured.

Deftly, he bent and tied sapling after sapling, until their combined springy pull lifted the trunk slowly and evenly from her.

"Rhovanion, sometimes of Treehelm, bids you good night, and asks that you only kill in this forest in self defense, or for what you wish to eat."

He turned and started down a side path to look for more nasty traps.

Rae shuddered as she squirmed in the trap, her arms straight above her head as she tried to wriggle herself free. What blasted idiot would be so bold as to set traps were the Drow hunted and kept themselves? She growled, kicking another ant, and swinging enough to make it lose it's open balance and fall out. Little bugger. The sound of a voice made her look up, and she frowned to the site of a male, not of her kind, but of a smaller race, standing at a shorter height, and calling to claim peace and good riddance. His help? Greatly appreciated. Her ability to say so? Not exactly so graceful. She fell to the ground with a bit of a hard thud, her dusk-like skin flushing in slight embarrassment to the lack of grace she held at that moment.

Standing, she brushed herself off and kicked a pile of brush over top of the fire ants, watching some of them screech and scramble in slight joy. She did nothing to harm them, but ruffling their feathers was all the same, just as amusing. Her eye sight turned to glare at the boy who's cut her down, and she slid a knife off of her hilt, and threw it near him, the star landing straight into the wood near him, "Don't be so swift to be kind and leave without an exchange of words, hunter." she mused quietly.

Rhova pulled the odd weapon from the tree and murmured words of healing to it. He had not known what to expect from a Drow, but had hoped that the peace protocols would hold, so no dagger would ornament his back. He'd expected, more likely, that she'd ignore him. An amused threat to get his attention was far outside any expectation, however, and he held the weapon up.

"I can't accept this as my mother always told me to take no gift from strangers. You have my name, but I not yours, so I would say that makes us strangers."

He tossed the weapon back lightly, so as to be easily caught.

"I do have business elsewhere. The cretins who set this trap need a lesson in respect for other's boundaries. While that lesson might interest you, I don't expect your support, unless it's revenge you seek.

If you wish social discourse, I can oblige, but I'll likely touch upon subjects vile and disrespectful, and as a lowly male, you'd probably want to kill me for it. If it's social intercourse that you'd offer as a note of thanks or payment of some sort, well..." His eyes swept down and up her body appreciatively. "'tis said that a man who beds a Drow ought to check to make sure he still can bed afterwards. I do like your wild allure lady, and while I'm not easily frightened, you worry me.

If you wish to talk, fine and sobeit, but I ask that we move while the trail is not washed away or dead."

Nimbly, he flipped over the tree trunk and scanned the ground for trail signs, then said. "Come if you will or no, but I must be moving...this was not men set the trap...but something a bit fouler."

Then he moved easily down the trail, but not so fast that she couldn't pace him if she wished.

Back
Top Bottom