Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow of the Bat...

Lord Dakol

Supernova
All right, after seeing the trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" (which is absolutely fantastic, by the way), I have a wish to play in a group thread, comprised of four people, including myself. There will be four roles (plus extras and NPCs), and are as follows:

Batman, a recently-declared criminal and murderer, is on the run from the police, while havoc wreaks upon Gotham. His alter ego, Bruce Wayne, is more fortunate; he decides that he cannot do this on his own, and then proceeds to take on an apprentice. But not Robin...

Barbara Gordon, the daughter of the GPD commissioner, catches the eye of Batman, and is subsequently convinced to aid him in his mission, soon becoming Batgirl (or Batwoman, whichever you prefer). Her best friend from throughout the years, has always been Harleen Quinzel...

Newly introduced as an intern at Arkham Asylum, Harleen Quinzel is an intelligent, passionate young woman, and can't help herself when she gets into the allure of the so-called "super criminals". Thus far, it has actually helped her in her studies. But, when she comes face-to-face with the Clown Prince of Gotham, she can't resist him...

Finally, the Joker. Batman number one enemy and the psychopath that ruined his life and killed his past love, Rachel Dawes. No one knows his real name, or where he's from. All that is known . . . he wants to test the Batman even further, even at the cost of Gotham's soul...

So, there we have it. I don't have a solid plot at the moment, but we can fix that easily with input from others. And - of course - I will be the one playing the Joker. If this makes anyone mad and wants to play him themselves . . . well, too bad. (Ha-ha.)

Now, for the character of Barbara: she CAN be changed to become an OC, definitely. The only thing I ask is that you keep her connection with Quinzel. It'll open up some interesting side-plots.

Bruce Wayne/Batman: (Not taken)
Barbara Gordon or OC/Batgirl: (Not taken)
Harleen Quinzel/Harlequin: (Not taken)
The Joker: Played by Lord Dakol

Please, post here if you are at all interested!

RE: Batman Role Play

Yeah I'm intrested, but if others call parts I'll just take whatever is left.

Back
Top Bottom