Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

RE: LA EYE'S ( Katy & Crimson )

Any thoughts Samantha might have had about overcoming Alexandria suddenly disappeared as she looked up to see Arthur Rooker. He was a round man with fat rosy cheeks. He looked about 50 years old. But at this moment, Samantha only really noticed the second gun pointed in her direction. She hesitated for a moment... but then felt the coldness of the one in Alexandria's hand pushing into her back.

Rooker stepped back as she reached the top of the stairs and let Samantha step into the room. She saw Nina first but then her attention was drawn to Alexander. Another old man. Someone else who looked older than he actually was. The room was spacious, warm; it had been fitted for comfort and was a complete contrast to the rest of the run down factory. The room would not have looked out of place at her father's country house.

"Let Nina go. You have me. Please Alex...Mr. Chessman... She hasn't done you any harm."

The smile on Alexander's face when from being just a smile to one that was more devilish when Samantha asked him to let Nina go. " Oh my little princess......if I did that what would keep you in your place? " Alexander asked as Alexandria came into the room closing the door behind her. " You see by keeping her......you'll be a good little girl doing anything to keep me happy. " Alexander added as Rooker went over then sat down next to Nina on the couch. He placed an arm around her then a smirk come over his face. " Your friend is very beautiful Samantha......I wonder if she's as good a fuck as you appear too be. " Rooker said as he started playing with Nina's hair....she was trying to pull away from him.....but it was clear that she wasn't going anywhere.

Mathew found no way inside. He looked around the outside of the building.....each door was locked and the windows seemed to nailed shut. There was only one way inside and that was to drive his car straight through the large doors where the big truck once parked to load up on games. Those trucks would then drop off the game at local stores while other trucks would deliver the games to other cities. Mathew walked to his car.....he jumped in then fired it up. He pulled out then made a circle in the parking area before his car slammed through the large door. Mathew had made a huge hole in the door as he turned his engine off. He was now inside and needed to find Samantha and the others.

Samantha watched as Rooker sat down. Watched as Nina cringed and tried to pull away. She turned her head angrily back to Alexander

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BASTARD" She shouted at Chessman, her anger finally rising to the surface. "If you want to punish me for what happened to your traitorous son, then punish me - not my friends."

The smile on Alexander's face that quickly disappeared when Samantha called Ryan Chessman a traitor. Alexander never believed that his son did anything wrong....his son had only fallen in with a bad crowd. " HOW DARE YOU CALL MY BROTHER TRAITOROUS YOU BITCH!! " Alexandria snarled out as she grabbed Samantha by the hair jerking her head back. She then placed the barrel of the gun against Samantha's head. " IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT HE'S DEAD.....I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT HE EVER SAW IN YOU!! " She again hissed out as Alexander stood up from his chair then moved around to the front of his desk standing in front of Samantha. " Lower your gun my daughter. " Alexander said which made Alexandria growl then she lowered the pistol. " If Samantha wants to be punished.......then she shall be punished......I hope you enjoy torture Samantha......because that's what is waiting for you. " Alexander said in a cold tone then he snapped his fingers. Rooker stood up from the couch he moved over grabbing Samantha then with Alexandria's help they dragged Samantha acrossed the room. There was a large wooden X near the windows....soon Samantha was chained up with her arms in the air and her legs spread wide open.

The clasps were tightly around her wrists and ankles. " That pretty flesh of yours is gonna get marked up! " Alexandria hissed out again as Rooker brought out a bull whip and a metal bucket with hot coals inside of it. A metal poker from a fire place was inside the red hot coals get hot as Alexandria ran her hand over Samantha's naked back.

Samantha squealed as she felt her head pulled back sharply. Her own hand immediately reached up and grabbing at Alexandria's wrist, she tried to stop her from pulling but it was a worthless effort. She felt Alexandria's body firm against her own and she could smell her sweet perfume.

Her attention was drawn away from Alexandria as her father stood up and walked in front of both it and her. Suddenly she felt her cheeks flush. It was ridiculous but she was suddenly aware of her own nakedness in front of the father of a man she had slept with before. At the snap of his fingers, she saw Rooker move out of the corner of her eye. As both he and Alexandria dragged her across the room, she squealed and squirmed and tried to pull away, all to no avail. Soon she was secured spread eagled on the cross frame, fully exposed to all.

She shivered a little as she saw what Rooker brought over and as Alexandria drew her fingernails over her back she hissed in air through her clenched teeth. her back arched as she tried to withdraw her body, but of course she got nowhere. Samantha's body broke out in goose bumps a Alexandria's touch felt electric through her body and her cheeks flushed again as she felt her nipples harden a little more.

Alexandria raised her hand then let it fly slapping Samantha hard acrossed her firm ass. " You should have chosen your words more carefully prissy princess! " Alexandria snapped at Samantha then she grabbed her by the hair again pulling it hard. " One of the things I enjoy in life is make people suffer from torture.........I will enjoy your punishment.......each painful moment of it! " Alexandria said letting go of Samantha's hair then she started to strip out of her clothes while Rooker came up from behind Samantha. He grabbed roughly at her ass.....spreading her cheeks open wide then running his fingers over her well fucked pussy. " I hope I get the chance to fuck this nasty cunt before Alexandria does too much damage. " Rooker said as his fingers began to probe Samantha's pussy.

Mathew found Samantha's gun and clothes....he slipped her pistol into his coat pocket then headed off searching for her. He found the elevator which had been locked off. The only trouble was......where did Samantha go? Mathew forced open the doors to the elevator then went inside....where he saw a small door in the ceiling. He found something to stand on then opened the small door. Mathew climbed out on top of the elevator where he looked up.....but snakes live underground he thought. He notice that there was just enough room for him to slip down the side of the elevator shaft. He then started down the ladder hoping that he was making the right choice since a wrong one could lead to Samantha and the others dying.

Samantha's body snapped in response to Alexandria's slap, her hips thrusting forward in an attempt to pull away. She could not pull away that far of course. She squealed and groaned as her head was pulled back by her hair, feeling Alexandria's breath on her neck as she hissed out her words. Samantha forced a laugh.

"Ryan always said you were a heartless bitch."

If Samana was honest she expected another slap and was somewhat relieved when she saw Alexandria stepping away. Her relief was short lived though when she felt Rooker behind her, felt his hands moving roughly over her ass. She gasped and let her head fall forward as he began to work his fingers insider her. She squirmed, pulling on the shackles on her wrists and ankles. But there was no escape. His hands just seemed to follow her no matter how much she moved.

Alexandria had heard Samantha's remark and she planned on making her pay for speaking that way. While she stripped her clothes off Rooker continued groping at Samantha's ass & probing her pussy. " I've wanted to fuck you since you came to town in 45. " Rooker said as an sly smile came over his face. " But you hooked with Mathew instead.......I'll bet I can fuck you better then him......hell after I'm done with you......you'll be begging me to fuck you everyday. " Rooker's voice had a very over confident ring to it which was normal for him. Before getting caught with the Nazi's Rooker always acted like he was the greatest detective in the world. He even acted as if he was God's gift to all women. Rooker removed his hands from Samantha's body quickly seeing that Alexandria had returned. She was naked except for a huge strap on dildo that she put on. The big black rubber cock was at least as big as Mr. Pawn's.

Alexandria had one more thing with her.....this was to be used to punish Samantha for her words....it was a large paddle! " Don't ever speak my brother's name again! " Alexandria growled at Samantha then she let the wooden paddle fly towards Samantha's bare ass. The paddle made a loud thwack sound as it smacked hard against Samantha's ass. " Ooooooo.......that had to hurt! " Rooker said with a laugh as Alexandria let another shot fly at Samantha's ass followed by a third.

Mathew had reached the bottom of the elevator shaft. He opened an excess door the stepped into the maintenance area of the old factory. There was dust.....dirt & cobwebs all over the place....it was clear that no one had been in here in years. Mathew looked around......he found the maintenance office where he also found the blue prints for this building. He saw the long hallway that Samantha had gone down....it was just outside of this room. Mathew opened the outer door of the office checking out the hallway....it was clean.....he found this odd since the rest of the building was run down. Mathew checked over the blue prints again seeing heating ducts which run all over the building. Keeping the blue prints with him Mathew slipped out of the maintenance office and into the hallway. He started checking doors only to find each door was locked until he came to the last door which was the room Samantha went into.

On the blue prints this room was a machine shop.....but when Mathew opened the door he found the room looked more like a giant game board. Mathew took another quick look at the blue prints before slipping them into his coat. He noticed that one of the heating ducts ran under the floor in this room. Just below and on each side were tow large pipes most likely used for sewage. Just as Mathew stepped into the room an alarm went off in Alexander's office. This made Alexandria stop smacking Samantha's ass which was beat red now. She......Rooker and her father rushed over to the monitor too see who tripped the alarm. " MATHEW!! " Rooker gasped out.....the sound of shock was easy too hear in his voice. " Well it seems that Mr. Knight has joined our game......this was unexpected....and most annoying! " Alexander grumbled as he sat down into his chair.

Samantha closed her eyes and groaned as Rooker continued to maul her.

"You always did have an inflated sense of yourself." She winced and she laughed falsely. "You couldn't find your own front door in the dark...aaarghh.... Let alone do any detecting. And who was the last woman that voluntarily lay in your bed? If you were the last man on earth I wouldn't..." she stopped mid-sentence when she saw Alexandria ... Then the dildo... Then the paddle. Her brain had barely registered the paddle before she felt it against her ass. She screamed as suddenly her ass was on fire. And again... And again. She closed her eyes tight against the pain and against the threat of tears. Gasping for air, head hanging down. She barely heard the alarm. All she knew was that at that moment Alexandria and Rooker moved away from her.

" HOW THE HELL DID HE GET IN HERE!!! " Rooker yelled out in anger since the place had been locked down. Then Alexander told him to check all the cameras.....when Rooker did this he noticed Mathew's car sitting inside the warehouse part of the factory. " It appears Mr. Knight drove his car through the doors. " Alexander said with a tone of disgust in his voice.

" What are we going to do.....he's in the chess room! " Alexandria's voice rang out with a tone of panic in it. " That room is booby trapped my daughter.......I'm banking on Mr. Knight not knowing chess.....he'll soon step on the wrong square and Mr. Knight will be gone forever! " Alexander boldly said while laughing.....but Mathew did know chess.....although he would act like he didn't.

Samantha gradually became a little more aware of what was going on. Mathew. Still breathing hard, a smile began to spread.

"He got here ... Because unlike you, he's... a damn good detective. And you're a fool if you underestimate him."

Alexander....his daughter and Rooker all looked at Samantha while she spoke about Mathew being a good detective and that they shouldn't underestimate him. They started to laugh since Mathew was inside a room filled with traps and any wrong move would spell doom for him. " Mathew was never in my league bitch! " Rooker said as his swagger returned. " On his best day....he was only a fair detective! " Rooker added then Alexander spoke up. " Your friend is in the chess room.......just as you were and you do remember that room has trap doors in the floor.....one wrong move and Mr. Knight will be check mated! " Alexander finished off with an evil laugh.

" He'll he gone in a few minutes then your ass belongs too me.......who will save you then my prissy princess? " Alexandria asked with her hands on her hips.....she was still wearing the strap on which she would use to rape Samantha with.

Samantha stared back at the three of them, her shoulders aching and her ass burning. She looked at them as the three of then stared back at her, clearly pleased with themselves. Samantha knew Matthew would make it. She was absolutely certain...well certain... Just don't make a mistake she prayed silently.

Alexander was an old man, perhaps 60, boney and wrinkled. Rooker perhaps a little younger, but fat and balding...a truly odious man. She suddenly realised she had never been naked in front of men that old before and Nina was the only woman she had been naked for in her adult life. Alexandria was nothing like Nina, for as much as Nina had given her instruction that day, this was very different. Samantha couldn't help but notice the curves of her body though, the hard nipples and smooth skin contrasting with the thick large black dildo strapped around her. she guessed what Alexandria was going to do to her, and she knew what Rooker wanted to do to her. But what were Alexander's wants? Did he just want to see his daughter use her...his employee abuse her or was there more to this?

Mathew looked around this very odd room......it looked just like a giant chess board. It was obvious that Alexander Chessman who thought of himself as the king of games was playing the most deadly game of them all.....life or death! He remembered from the blue prints that heating duct ran from the door right under the floor then up the wall towards Chessman's old office. Of course Mathew didn't expect this to be easy....but still he had to worry about dangers lurking. Mathew stepped closer towards the board....he had played chess before so he knew where all the pieces went. He already knew the chess angle to this caper....how the pieces found in the hands of Samantha's and his friends were clues Mathew looked back at the door.....he then turned looking at the board. Judging from wear the duct was and those two pipes that ran with it.....the vent had to be under the floor. From where he was standing Mathew knew that the Knight would move from b-1....to either a-2 or c2.....but the vent was under b2. This of course was a wrong move...the knight didn't move forward on the board.

Mathew stepped onto the board.....he prayed that those pipes were still there since he knew this was a trap. He took a step onto square b2 then the trap door opened and Mathew fell into the whole. " HE'S GONE!!!......THE TRAP WORKED!!......THE KNIGHT IS DEAD!!! " Alexandria screamed out as Nina hung her head. Nina couldn't understand how Mathew who played chess could make a mistake like that...then it hit her.....he must have known something.....he wanted to fall into that whole....it had to be part of his plan......Mathew just didn't make mistakes like that. " Check mate Mr. Knight......the game is over! " Alexander proudly said over the microphone then he looked at Samantha. " I feel like celebrating! " Alexander said as he rose up from his chair...he walked over to Samantha then started running his hands over her naked skin. He told Samantha that he had wanted her for a long time....he dreamed of being with her.....of how he wanted to be her daddy.

Rooker & Alexandria joined him then he ordered them to let Samantha loose from her bonds. He warned Samantha that if she misbehaved....Nina would pay for it with her life! There was no way Samantha could get all three without one of them getting to Nina first.....Rooker pointed out then he undid the zipper of his pants. Alexander did the same.....both men had there cocks hanging out of their pants as Alexandria forced Samantha onto her knees in front of them. " Be a good little girl and make daddy and Mr. Rook hard.......use your mouth and hands my little princess. " Alexander said as he & Rooker looked down on Samantha then Alexandria smacked Sam in the back of her head. " You heard daddy little miss priss......start sucking! " Alexandria growled out as she stood behind Samantha.

Samantha was sure Matt wouldn't have made a mistake. She didn't understand what he was doing but she just knew that things were not as they seemed. But she didn't have too long to think about things. Her body tensed as Alex Chessman approached her and ran his hands over her body. There was nothing she could do to protect herself from him attention. And when he ordered Alexandria and Rooker to untie her, she didn't feel any better.

She groaned as she landed heavily on her knees. Looking up at the three of them was unnerving. Rooker and Chessman dressed, but cocks out on display both of them stroking slowly; Alexandria naked, hard, wearing the strap-on.

She winced again as she suddenly felt the smack on the back of her head. She threw an angry look at Alexandria and then tentatively reached out her left hand, taking hold of Rooker's cock and starting to stroke it, before shuffling on her knees, taking hold of Alexander's cock in her right hand and then bringing her mouth to it. His cock was still only semi hard and she could relatively easily fit the full length into her mouth. As her left hand stroked Rooker, she worked her mouth on Chessman. Very quickly she started to feel his cock harden...growing.

After a few minutes, Alexander told her "Don't forget Mr Rooker, princess." Alexander pulled his now significantly larger cock from her mouth. Almost immediately, she felt a hand grabbing the back of her head, pulling it back, forcing her to look up as Rooker leaned forward. Alexandria gripped her head tighter and brought her other hand to Samantha's jaw. Gripping it and squeezing, she ordered her to "Open your fucking mouth". She did so and almost immediately, Rokker spat in it, not once but twice. Alexandria kept her mouth open but tipped her head back forward so that Rooker's cock could slip straight into it.

"Get it nice and wet and hard... Mmmmm... Just like that." Rooker groaned with pleasure as Samantha began to work her mouth once again on another cock while her right hand continued to stroke Chessman's cock.

"You were right about her Alexander. She really does have a talented mouth." Rooker said as he rocked his hips just a little back and forth, while Alexandria pulled and pushed Samantha's head.

"She's got the mouth of a whore." Alexandria said nastily, before pushing Samantha's head firmly into Rooker's groin, holding it firmly, nosed pressed hard against him with his cock buried deep in her throat. Rooker groaned loudly.

"Let her come back to daddy now Rooker." Alexandria released the pressure and then pulled Samantha's head back. Samantha gasped for air, panting hard, her tits heaving, her chin wet with spittle. Alexandria twisted her head a little and as before Chessman's cock slipped into her mouth.

"hmmmmm that's it my little princess... Suck Daddy's cock...just like that. All those months you were with my son, I always knew you wanted me. I used to see how you looked at me and at Alexandria. You so obviously wanted to be a good little girl for Both of us, just like you were for Ryan. And he said you were such a sweet little fuck. He knew you'd be able to serve the Reich very well... With the right education." As he spoke he fucked her mouth steadily, stroking her cheek and her hair, looking down at her. Samantha could barely believe what he was saying but the feel of one cock after another sliding in and out of her mouth was distracting to say the least. "And we all knew that my beautiful Alexandria could educate you properly...teach you to serve those in the highest positions. Teach you to have the proper respect. And if Germany had won...who knows who you might have been servicing? Just like this. Doing what you do best. Doing what you were meant to do rather than doing jobs that are more properly done by men...men like Mr Rooker."

Mathew had beaten the odds once again. Obviously neither Alexander or Rooker knew that when this room was remodeled into the game board of death that something as simple as sewer pipes would be so helpful. When Mathew dropped into the hole.....both sewer pipes were still there. Mathew landed with his feet apart on top of them....just below were some very sharp steel spikes. The heating duct that Mathew was hoping to find was right in front of him. He pulled out a knife from his coat then used it to pry loose the vent cover. Mathew could see that a man of his size wouldn't move very fast inside these heating ducts......but it would allow him to slip around and sneak up on Alexander. From the blue prints Mathew knew that Chessman had a restroom at the back of his office. This heating duct would lead Mathew right to that same restroom where he could take them by surprise.

Nina watched as Samantha was being forced to suck & stroke the dicks of these two men. She would rather put herself through this then let Samantha go through hell again. Nina tried to wiggle free from the ropes that were hold her tightly.....but Rooker tied them and made damn sure that she wasn't get away. In Nina's mind she wanted to jam that strap on straight down Alexandria's throat.....make her gag and see how she liked it.

A huge smile was on Alexander's face as he looked down on Samantha gently stroking his hands & fingers over her face. Alexandria was still forcing Samantha to suck on her father's cock.....a mix of glee and anger filled her face. She had warned Ryan that this British Bitch would be nothing but trouble. Ryan didn't listen too her....instead he thought that Samantha could be trained to serve their family and the Reich. Alexander also felt the same as his son. He knew that Samantha's family was very wealthy and her father carried the royal title of Earl. Breaking Samantha and turning her into a willing servant of Germany would cause much shame to her family.....but they never got the chance to do that since Samantha found out about the pry ring then turned to Mathew for help.

Now Mathew was dead.....or so they thought and Samantha was being given a second chance to join the new Fourth Reich! Which was even now being formed in different parts of California....soon it was start spreading acrossed America....then the world! " Does my little princess enjoy pleasing her daddy? " Alexander asked while his fingers lightly caressed over Samantha's cheeks. " You're doing such a good job that daddy and Mr. Rooker are going to fuck you........your pussy will become your gift to the new Fourth Reich......we will be the first to enjoy your gift......then in time so will many others. " Alexander added which made both Rooker & Alexandria laugh.

Samantha breathed hard through her nose and with every stroke of Chessman's cock in and out of her mouth she moaned. Her eyes looked up at him. Alexandria suddenly pulled Samantha's mouth off her father's cock.

"Say 'thank you daddy'... Say 'thank you Mr. Rooker'"

Samantha didnt move her head but her eyes looked across to Alexandria. As she was about to open her mouth and tell her to go to hell, unseen by Samantha, Alexandria brought the paddle down hard on her ass once again.

"Dont even think about it you ungrateful whore. Say thank you."

Instead of the words, a scream came out instead followed by a sharp hissing intake of breath as the heat once again exploded in Sam's ass cheeks.

"Th... thank you... Daddy... thank you... Mr.... Rooker."

Alexandria pushed her head forward again but this time she returned Sam to Rooker but only for a few seconds before she roughly pulled her off and pushed her onto her father's cock. Cursing and swearing at her, Alexandria moved her head from one cock to the other, with Samantha gasping and moaning as each cock was forced deep into her mouth until she choked only to be removed and then replaced immediately.

"A whore for the Reich. You'll learn to fuck whoever I tell you to... whenever I tell you to and you'll thank them for whatever they do to you. Your a cocksucking little tart... I bet your cunt is dripping wet right now. These men are too good for you. Ryan was too good for you. But he knew what you were. He knew what you deserved. You barely deserve to be fucked by my strap on but you'll soon begging me to fuck you too."

All Samantha could do was moan and suck, one cock after the other and then back. She was aware of Alexandria next to her at her side, her body pressing against her own. Suddenly Alexandria moved her head in a different direction, bringing Samantha's mouth to her own. She kissed Samantha hard and without thinking Samantha kissed her back, tongues deep in each other's mouths for a few moments, before Alexandria returned Samantha's mouth to her father's now thick hard cock.

Alexandria grinned at her father once Samantha's mouth was back upon his hard cock. " Did you see father.......did you see!? " Alexandria asked as joyed filled her face. " Do you see how she kissed me back......how our tongues danced together!? " Alexandria continued as her father was nodding his head. " She's starting to accept her roll in the new Reich! " Alexandria said with such glee.....it did seem that Samantha was beginning to enjoy this rough treatment.

" Oh I did see Alexandria......she'll be the finest whore in the new Reich.....proudly giving her body in anyway to all our loyal members! " Alexander said while looking at his daughter who was beaming. She was get a lot of joy from forcing Samantha into submission. Alexandria was very skilled at breaking people.....ether by using sex as a tool....or by using whips....paddles.....dildos and other objects.

Mathew was just making his way into the heating ducts. It was very tight inside....almost like being in a small metal box. There wasn't much room for him too move.....all he could do was keep pushing himself forward. He did hope that whatever Samantha was going through that she could hold on. Mathew knew that if the odds were against her Samantha would submit until the time came and the odds changed. This was a smart play since it would make Alexander....his daughter & Rooker think that they had won. It would also keep them thinking about her which would give Mathew the time that he needed to get through the heating ducts and save Samantha & the others.

If Matt was here...if he was still alive... Mentally she chastised herself. Of course he was still alive. He was on his way.... Samantha knew she had to hang on. She had to accept whatever these three were going to do to her until Matt got there.

"I think all your friends will like using her very much. Your cocks both look so good in her mouth. It's about time it was put to proper use. And Ryan was right when he said she was talented...when he said she was a natural whore."

As sh spoke she trailed the paddle over her ass around and over her abdomen and then up, rubbing the rough surface over her nipples. She can serve us in so many way... Men and women. And we'll tell everyone who she is...who she was... Daughter of the Earl of Oxford. British nobility. Maybe even the duke of Windsor and mrs Simpson would like to see her perform or have her service them.

All the time Alexandria talked, Samantha was moved between Chessman's and Rookers cock. When Alexandria dragged the paddle over her body, Samantha couldn't help but moan. Her body was starting to ache for attention. Her nipples were hard and erect. She could feel the top of her thighs slick with her own juice.

"Such a fucking slut. Ryan knew she'd b perfect. We don't have to teach her the sex. She's a whore. She knows how to fuck. But she needs to be taught respect... Obedience. She needs to be taught that her place is one her knees, on all fours or on her back... Just like a bitch."

Rooker smiled. He loved to hear Alexandria talk like thus but it was so much better with the bitch in question sucking his cock. He'd also liked seeing Alexandria and Samantha kissing. That had certainly caused an extra spark in his cock. Alexander had enjoyed that very much too and not just because of how much Samantha's submission had pleased his daughter. He was under no illusion. This little bitch had brought about the death if his son and heir. That had led to the end of his business. He was going to make sure he put Samantha Bishop in the gutter, servicing every deviant sexual desire of the members of the 4th Reich, no matter what it was.

After the defeat of Germany and the death of Adolf Hitler......Alexander formed a core group that would create a new Reich.....the Fourth Reich. He had been the master mind of the Nazi spy ring.....his son was the hands on man in charge but Alexander pulled all the strings. The plan between Ryan & his father was to bring Samantha into the group slowly. She would be trained by Alexandria in obedience just like one trains a dog. They already knew that she was great at sex.....Ryan had told them that. She just needed to be broken down then rebuilt to serve the Reich. Those stories of how great sex was with Samantha made Alexander want her. All those times that his hands went to places where a soon to be father-in-law shouldn't touch were ways of him telling Samantha that someday she would his.

" You will be her teacher my daughter.......you will make our little princess into a wanton little slut....her only wish will be to please whom ever we tell her too. " Alexander said as he looked around at the others. " I believe it's time for you to give us your body........I'm sure by now that it's aching to be touched......your pussy must be dripping with juice......your ass must be yearning for something hard inside of it. " Alexander smiled as he spoke.....or course Samantha had three holes and there was three of them.....each looking to use Samantha......to show her that she was nothing more then what they called her......a whore!

Samantha looked up at Alexander, moaning softly, sucking. At the suggestion that it was time for her to give her body to them... all of them... she was suddenly conflicted. Alexander was right of course. The way Alexandria had stimulated her body with the paddle and even the kiss; the constant sucking of one cock or the other; she did crave their continued attention. She was so very wet. The fact that it was an old man, a fat man and a woman didn't change that. Ryan had obviously told them enough... or someone they knew enough to excite her, enough to make her want.

At the same time, part of her wanted Matt to arrive sooner rather than later. Was it simply the embarrassment of realizing that she wanted what they were doing? Was it the embarrassment of Nina seeing her with them, the way Mike had seen her enjoying a black cock. If Matt arrived before things went any further...

Before she could think any further, Alexandria stood up and then yanked Samantha's head off of her father's cock and pulled it back so she had no choice but to look up at her. Alexandria smiled.

"Its time for you to start to learn your place. A nice gentle introduction with just the three of us." She laughed and Rooker joined in. "Quite. This is hardly the bacchanalian orgy that you'll be servicing if things go to plan." He added as he reached out a hand and grabbed her tit, squeezing it. "Which way do you want to take her first Alexander?"

Alexander watched as his daughter took control over Samantha. It did seem that sexually Samantha was very submissive. Ryan had said that once she was turned on Samantha craved being fucked.....it didn't seem to matter who it was...just as long as Samantha's body got what it wanted. Alexander was proud of his daughter....she learned her lessons well being taught how to use sex as a weapon or even as torture by SS Colonel Fausta Grables & SS Major Baroness Eva Strauss.

Fausta Grables was the top female agent for Germany during world war II.....she served the fatherland proudly. She along with the Baroness Eva Strauss fucked their way around the world gaining secrets for Germany....in fact sexual espionage started with these two women. They had been in America when Germany fell.....training new members who would be the future of Germany. Two of these were Ryan & Alexandria Chessman who's father helped to support Germany even thought in the eyes of America he was true blue. Alexandria became their finest student......she learning everything she needed to know about making people submit through the use of torture...or sex....or even both. Both Eva who was blonde & Fausta who had black hair were older women with great bodies. They didn't look their ages.....one would think that these women were really much young then they really were.

Alexander smiled down on Samantha as Rooker groped at her tit. " I think my little princess wants her daddy to cum inside of her pussy........don't you baby? " Alexander said as he placed his hand under Samantha's chin gently stroking her with his fingers.

Samantha groaned a little, partly in response to what Rooker was doing, partly because of how Alexandria was pulling her hair. She squirmed a little and Rooker squeezed, released, squeezed. Alexandria became impatient very quickly and she brought the paddle down sharply once again. Samantha squealed.

"Answer him!" Alexandria said firmly, gripping the handful of hair tighter.

"Yes." Samantha forced out through gritted teeth.

"Yes PLEASE DADDY. Say it properly whore unless you want to feel your ass burning even more." Alexandria said.

Samantha whimpered a little, closed her eyes and took a breath. "Yes... please... D...Daddy."

"Tell Daddy what you want."

Samantha groaned again, her eyes flashing angrily across to Alexandria.

"I... I want Daddy to... cum... inside me... please... Daddy." Samantha looked up at Alexander, saw him smiling, felt his fingers holding her chin.

" Then daddy will grant your wish my little princess. " Alexander said as he knelt down in front of Samantha. His left hand pushed his pants down past his knees then he leaned in kissing Samantha fully on the lips. Alexander pressed his body against Samantha's moving her backwards until she was laying on the floor. He moved his hips spreading Samantha's legs open......although he didn't really he to since she was already spreading them as she laid down. Alexander deepen the kiss by slipping his tongue into Samantha's mouth.....their tongues danced around as Alexandria & Rooker both grinned as they watched. " She'll serve us well after you've trained her a little more.......teaching her to obey when a command is given. " Rooker said as he looked up at Alexandria.

Mathew had moved into the heating duct. Being a man who was over 6 feet tall and over 200 lbs Mathew soon found that these ducts weren't made for a man his size to move around in. He had about 2 inches on either side of his shoulders and about the same from the top of the duct to where his back was. Mathew was doing his best to crawl through......but it was the safest way to get behind Chessman. Sure Mathew could have busted in through the door......but doing that could get someone he cared about killed. This way was much slower......but also much safer. Mathew had no idea how many people were in Chessman's office.......and honestly he didn't know if anyone was there.....Chessman could them somewhere else inside the factory......this was a gamble.....but it was one that Mathew had to take.

Alexander was moaning into the kiss.....his hard cock was pressing against Samantha's pussy then he pulled back his hips letting his cock drag down over her cunt. Then Alexander pushed his hips forward sinking his cock into Samantha's pussy.....pushing deep until his balls touched her ass cheeks.

Alexandria smiled as she watched her father kneeling down in front of Samantha. She kept hold of her hair until he had undo his pants and was ready to lie with her. As much as her stomach turned a little Samanthabkissed Alexander back. They had kissed before when she was seeing Ryan. Wet kisses on her cheek, the occasional embarrassing quick kiss on the mouth. But this was the kiss Alexander had thought about for years and Samantha wasn't disappointing her. His daughter had made her crave the sexual attention and as Ryan had said once that craving was awakened, Samantha truly became a whore. And as he leaned forward, pushed her back onto her back, he thought about how well she really would serve him and his associates.

And all the while Alexandria and Rooker watched them.

"oh I'm going to enjoy breaking this little bitch. But I don't think she ever really will break... And that suits me just fine. I will have even more fun and so will some of our associates."

As they talked and watched, assessing her performance, Samantha was starting to lose herself. She kissed Alexander back hungrily, happily letting his Tongue play in her mouth. And as she lay back, feeling his weight on top of her, she spread her legs. And then she groaned as she felt his cock sliding ever deeper into her wet cunt.

"hmmm. Fuck the little whore Alexander. Show her what service to the reich really means."

Back
Top Bottom