Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

Brack helped Samantha to her feet and then stepped back a little. He watched - as they all did - as Samantha undid the red lace robe and slipped it off her shoulders. She let it fall to the ground behind her. Gustav smiled as he took his time to look over her body. He lifted his hand and cupped her cheek. His hand was soft and clamy... like her husband's... nothing like those of Fowler and Saxon and Smythe. Even Brack's hands were strong and rough and borne from hard work.

"She is very beautiful Charles." He turned to Brack. "Is she good?"

"She will be mein Fuhrer. She is... almost the finished item. I need a little more time with her." Gustav looked back at her and nodded slowly.

"You have sworn an oath ... to me... to the people who follow me. You are a whore... and you will take proper instruction from Colonel Brack."

"Yes... Sir."

Suddenly Samantha was aware of a comotion at the doors and everyone turned. Mathew. It had been so long.

Nina's eyes flew open wide when she saw Samantha. She called out too her and tried to head over to Samantha, but she was stopped by Rooker. " Samantha is one of us.......She doesn't want anything to do with you.....you stupid cunt! " Rooker's voice carried so that everyone hear what he said. Nina's eyes narrowed then she pulled her arm free and belted Rooker on the chin. The punch took Rooker by surprise and knocked him backwards. Rooker came at Nina ready to pound the daylights out of her, but he was stopped when Mathew delivered a punch of his own. Rooker hit the hard ground like a large sack of trash. The two German guards were by now ready to kill Mathew, but they were stopped by Alexander. " Mr. Knight wants to be a hero one last time.......I say we put on a show for the Fuhrer and show that heroes are a lost cause. " Alexander motioned for the guards to step away as he did the same. Rooker slowly stood up wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. " I've been waiting a long time for this Mathew.......I'll kill you with me bare hands! "

Gustav looked too Colonel Brack and asked about this new man. Colonel Brack said that he was an American fool who would be dead by the end of this party. Rooker charged at Mathew only to be met with a thunderous punch. Nina quickly moved away not wishing to be hit. She was hoping that during the action, she could get over to where Samantha was. Nina didn't believe that Samantha had joined these people, not willing anyway. Rooker again charged at Mathew, this time he plowed straight into him and both men went down on the ground. Rooker had more weight then Mathew, but Mathew was stronger and a better fighter.

Samantha stared at Nina and then at Matthew. She remembered them of course, but there was a feeling there that was more than simple familiarity. Deep inside something told her that she cared for these people. Her gaze shifted a little towards Mike. She had cared for Mike in the same way. Mike was now with Alexander and Sir Charles and Mr. Smythe and the Colonel. Her gaze moved again to the Colonel. He was looking back at her. He seemed to recognize the confusion that was starting to fog Samantha's mind and he stepped behind her, placing a hand on her hip and caressing softly as he leaned in and spoke into her ear.

"You should attend to your husband, and to the Fuhrer... not to what is going on over there. That is not the concern of a whore. Do not give me cause to punish you, girl." Samantha gave a slight nod and then turned a little towards Sir Charles, who was watching the brawl, stepping close to him, placing on hand on the small of his back and the other on his chest. She leaned in and kissed his neck, once... twice... a third time, her lips barely loosing contact between each successive kiss. As she did so, she pressed her body closer. Charles turned his head and looked at her smiling. He was pleased to see his wife so attentive to him. He kissed her on the mouth, feeling her kiss him back hungrily. In any other circumstances he would have had her get down on her hands and knees and he would have fucked her right there. But he knew that first and foremost, she was the servant of the Fuhrer. He reluctantly broke the kiss and turned to Gustav

"Mein Fuhrer. Perhaps until this distasteful display is done, you might like to go inside. I am sure that Samantha would be happy to accompany you."

Gustav turned his head slightly and glared at Sir Charles. The Fuhrer was clearly annoyed at him for suggesting that he leave before finding out who would win. " I will forget what you just said Sir Charles......I want too see how well my men fight! " Gustav's eyes burned with fury then he looked back towards the action. " That fat one reminds me to much of Goring.......He was a waddling cow! " Gustav growled out as Mr. Rooker was losing the fight. Mathew had tossed Rooker to one side and jumped to his feet. Rooker by now was sucking air, his chest heaving heavily. The gasps for air were loud enough for all too hear. Mathew delivered a crushing blow too Rooker's stomach which dropped him down too his knees. The Fuhrer's eyes opened wide with shock. Alexander saw this and motioned for Mike to join the fight.

Mike delivered a punch that Mathew didn't see coming. It connected with Mathew's jaw, spun him around and dropped him to one knee. Mathew slowly rose up too his feet and turned. Rooker was now out of the fight and replaced by Mike Grant. The one time friends now faced each other. " Sorry it had to come to this old buddy.......A guy has to pay the bills somehow. " Mike had his fist ready while Mathew wiped away a little blood from the side of his mouth. " You betrayed your country for money......No friend of mine would have done that. " Mathew's voice never raised above a normal speaking tone, but it was clear from his eyes that he was pissed. Mike took a swing at Mathew and missed. Mathew set a blow into Mike's stomach, then he brought his knee up into Mike's face. Mike flew back slamming hard on the ground. Nina continued to move slowly around the pool. As she thought, people were to busy watching the fight to notice her. Nina had to reach Samantha, she needed to free her friend & boss from the spell these Nazi's placed upon her.

Alexander was growing tried of Mathew beating everyone who was sent against him. Mike was a stronger fighter then Rooker had been, but Mathew was fighting for Samantha and nothing would stop him. Alexander motioned for Mr. Smythe to enter the fight, which he did. Smythe clubbed Mathew from behind and dropped him down. Mike & Smythe then jumped on Mathew beating and kicking him. Rooker regained his breathe and joined in. Mathew was a strong man, but he was laying on the ground being beaten by three men. " KILL HIM!!......KILL HIM NOW!! " Gustav shouted out like he was watching a sporting event.

Samantha could tell that Charles was surprised and embarrassed by Gustav's rebuke. She felt him tense as if he had been slapped; the words certainly had the impact of a slap - they stung as much and had the fight that was playing out in front of them not got almost everybody's attention, he would have been a lot more embarrassed, but he quickly realized that very few people were taking any notice. As her husband looked to the fight, almost forgetting where he was with his wife, so too Samantha looked on. She saw Mathew punch Rooker, saw Rooker go down hard and then saw Mike stepping in front of Mathew. She looked puzzled for a moment; felt a twinge of conflict more as a memory at that precise moment than anything else. But when Mike's fist contact with Mathew's jaw, the conflict disappeared and was replaced by a sense of panic and fear. For a second it surprised her but when Mathew retaliated, the feeling dissipated. And then she remembered where she was, what Brack had said to her only moments ago. With her husband's attention on the fight, she turned around and buried her face in her hands, hiding from what was happening. The Colonel responded quickly, stepping close to her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She in turn moved her hands to his waist and buried her head in the Colonel's neck.

"Don't worry my dear. This will be over very soon and I am sure that Herr Grant will need your ministrations." The Colonel had responded in the way that she had hoped. When she heard Gustav shout out, she knew exactly what she had to do. In a smooth, swift movement she dropped her right hand to the Coloner's right's hip, where the leather holster held his Luger. Her fingers quickly unclipped the fastening she slipped the gun out. At the same time, she pushed hard with her left hand against the Colonel's chest and she took a step back, turning a little and pointing the weapon directly at Gustav.

"T...Tell them to stop... now"

No one had taken any notice of Samantha's actions, no one expect for Colonel Brack that is. His reaction to what Samantha had just done and said was to laugh at her. Colonel Brack thought that she was joking and wasn't about to take her seriously. " Give me that back you stupid girl before you shoot yourself. " Colonel Brack said as he reached out his hand to take the weapon away from Samantha. His hand however, stopped just short of touching the pistol. Colonel Brack had felt another pistol barrel press against his back. " That would be a most dreadful mistake Herr Colonel. " An unknown man dressed in a Nazi Major's Uniform was now standing behind Brack. Although he was dressed like a Nazi, his speech was very British. A tone of upper class one would say. " Now do as the lady has said........Or I'll be forced to make you the first too fall. " This man was clearly trying to help Samantha, but Brack wouldn't speak. Everyone still had their eyes glued to the fight.

Nina made her way around and was now standing a few feet away from Samantha. She looked too her left and saw Gustav standing there with the pool right in front of him. A devilish grin came over her face as Nina got an idea. Nina threw her body against the back of Gustav causing him to lose his balance and fall head first into the pool. Sir Charles gasped when the Fuhrer fell into the pool. He took a step towards the pool and Nine shoved him in as well. By now everyone had turned too see what was happening on the other side of the pool. Gustav popped up from the water screaming that he couldn't swim! Guards who would have normally aimed their weapons at Nina were instead dropping them to the ground and jumping to save their Fuhrer. The fight had come to an end. Mike started walking around the pool after seeing Samantha holding a gun. " Sammy.........Baby......Put that gun down......You're one of us now. " As Mike spoke, a charming smile came over his face.

Samantha looked passed the Colonel and saw an older man in a Major's uniform. The voice didn't quite match with the uniform but there was something else familiar about the man. She was thinking, trailing through places in her head trying to picture where she had seen him. The shout followed almost immediately by the large splash made her look away. She turned just in time to see her husband falling and splashing into the pool as Gustav resurfaced.

But her attention was quickly pulled away from that again as Mike walked into her line of sight. She refocused her aim, pointing the luger towards him, staring at him. Again, she couldn't deny that there was something familiar about the him; something she had once been very attracted to. But that man wasn't the man in front of her now. She shook her head and swallowed hard.

"I dont know what I am any more, but... I'm certainly not one of you. Take one more step and I will shoot."

Mike was hoping that he could talk Samantha into giving him the pistol. He felt that she couldn't shot a man whom she once had been so close with. " You don't really wanna shot me......We can go inside the house away from all of this and I can make you feel the way you want to feel. " Mike said as he continued to slowly close in on Samantha. " You don't really care what's happening out here......You just want someone to take you and use you......You know deep down that I can do that for you. " Mike eyes stayed locked on the gun Samantha held as he was trying to confuse her. " Don't listen too him! " Nina snapped out as she placed a soft, yet firm hand onto Samantha's left shoulder. " Don't forget who your real mistress is around here......You gave yourself too me before leaving on your vacation.......Your body belongs too me and only I can tell you how to use it! " Nina's voice was strong, her tone commanding as she pulled Samantha backwards just slightly. This move was to keep Samantha and the gun she held away from Mike Grant.

" Leftenant Grant........I wouldn't take a step closer towards Samantha.......If you do I'll be forced to shoot Colonel Brack. " The Nazi Major who stood just behind Brack warned. Mike stopped in his tracks. He looked at this Major who didn't seem familiar in anyway expect for the voice. " It's you!.......That British Detective! " Just then an explosion was heard coming from the front of the house. Men started jumping over the hedges into the back lawn area and rushing up to the patio. There were carrying Thompson Sub Machine Guns and yelling out....FBI! Men carrying the same weapons appeared at the patio doors, one stepped forwards announcing that he was Special Agent Maxwell Dent of the FBI. Along with the FBI were officers of the LAPD who were being led by Sergeant Ben Warren. Suddenly everyone understood that Mathew was just buying time for the law to move in with out anyone noticing them. The Nazi's and their guests were placed under arrest by the FBI & LAPD. Alexander & his daughter along with Mr. Rooker, Mike Grant, General Oberg, Colonel Brack, Captain Brunner, Reverend Cross, Sir Charles, Mr. Smythe, Jessica and Gustav Hitler were taken away. The other guests were also led out of the patio area to waiting paddy wagons. This left Ben Warren, Special Agent Dent, Nina, The Nazi's Major who still hadn't shown himself and a bloody Mathew Knight.

Mathew had taken his coat off and wrapped it around Samantha so she didn't feel so exposed. There were still a few police officers and FBI agents checking out the grounds for anyone who may be hiding. " Welcome home Samantha.......We've missed you. " Mathew said then he leaned down and placed a kiss upon Samantha's cheek. " Back home where she belongs I'd say. " The Major with the very British Accent said.

Samantha's grip tightened on the grip of the Luger and her index finger squeezed just a little as she watched Mike continuing to walk towards her. She had cared about him... a lot more than she was probably ever willing to admit and long before he had really shown any interest in her. And that time in the office... and then in recent weeks... Suddenly she heard Nina's voice interrupting Mike... interrupting her thinking. She turned her head and stared at Nina but the gun was still pointed towards Mike, until she pulled on her shoulder.

Then it was the strange but familiar man's voice she heard. The british accent but she didn't know him from her father's estate. It wasn't until Mike described him as the british detective that she remembered him... from the plane flight. The explosion suddenly made her flinch... duck down... completely unsure as to what was coming next. One then did she lower the pistol, but she still held it tight. She watched as men and women started moving in all direction. It took a while to recognize who was who... FBI... LAPD... good guys... bad guys... but one by one the number of people became fewer and fewer and the former led the latter away. She felt the coat being wrapped around; felt a hand reaching down and easing the pistol from her grip. She stared at Mathew, wide-eyed, too confused to say anything. As each person spoke she moved her gaze but turth was, she wasn't entirely sure what was happening. Everything was changing so quickly.

The man in the German uniform started to remove the false skin that hid his face. He removed the fake hair showing his normal dark brown hair with grey showing along the sides. He removed the false nose piece then he held out his hand towards Samantha. This man finally revealed himself to be none other then the great British Detective, Sir Nigel Scott. " It took a bit of work......But you're finally free Samantha. " Sir Nigel then revealed to Samantha that she was never really married to Sir Charles. He admitted to being the Priest who married them, so their marriage wasn't legal. Samantha was still Samantha Bishop and nothing had changed in that area. Sir Nigel told Samantha that he had been on the plane with her and that he had been around doing undercover work for Scotland Yard. Mathew then suggested that everyone go to Tony's place, he was buying drinks for Samantha's return.

In a short time, the group ended up at Tony's. Mathew bought the first few rounds while Tony supplied the food for the make shift party. Everyone took turns buying drinks from Ben, to Nina, to Maxwell and even Sir Nigel. Mathew toasted his partners return and said that the next time she goes back in England, he was going with her. Just to keep her out of trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Chessman, his daughter, Mr. Rooker, Mike Grant and Reverend Cross were all sent to Federal Penitentiaries. Gustav Hitler was taken away along with the other Nazis. None of them were ever heard from again. Sir Charles, Mr. Smythe and Jessica returned to England with Sir Nigel Scott. They would face justice in their homeland while Sir Nigel gained even more fame as a great detective dealing with other case around the world. The Fourth Reich however wasn't destroyed. Alexander said during his trial that the Reich was so deep into world governments that it would live forever. Papers found in Reverend Cross's church told of how future events would play out. These papers spoke of future wars in Korea & Vietnam. How they would start and how they would end. These papers told that people would little by little lose their freedom without even knowing that it was happening. Once they did realize what was happening. It would be to late to stop it. The Fourth Reich would have risen and taken over.

Samantha in time returned to her work as a lawyer and private detective. Her life had returned to the way it had been before she went home. Samantha was free from Sir Charles and those who tried to control her. This was however bittersweet for Samantha. They had used, abused and humiliated Samantha, but part of her enjoyed what they did. Still Samantha was glad to be free again and to have her old life back. 2 weeks after Samantha returned to her normal life. Nina reminded Samantha about who her real mistress was. Samantha had given herself to Nina very willingly before she went to England. Nina went ahead with her plans for that special party for Samantha. It was Samantha's coming out party in the world of mistresses & masters. Nina was introducing Samantha to a group of her most special and closest friends. This group was made up of people who enjoyed sex in all forms. You didn't have to be rich or powerful to be a member of this group. But you did have to be friends with one of the core members to get in. Samantha was set to become the next member of this group.

The night of the party came at the end of the workweek. Samantha came to Nina's place early that Friday night. Nina kept Samantha hidden in her bedroom until all the guests had arrived and were ready for Samantha's unveiling. When the time came, Nina placed a collar around Samantha's neck. She then attached a chain to the end of the collar. Samantha & Nina were both naked as were the guests who were waiting. Nina kissed Samantha softly on the lips before explaining what would happen tonight. Samantha would know most of these people she would be seeing tonight. Some she worked with in different ways. Others she knew socially in one way or another. Nina explained that none of these people would ever use what happens at these parties against her in anyway. This is just how a group of friends get together and enjoy their free weekends. So Nina told Samantha not to worry when she meet these people. " What happens here.......Stays here. " Nina said then gave Samantha another kiss. The two women then walked out of Nina's bedroom. Samantha was being lead by the chain Nina held. They went down the short hall ending up in the living room. A small group of people, 6 total sat around the living room. Each person was naked, but wearing a mask to hide their faces. Samantha had been instructed into kneel in front of each person. She had also been told to kiss the cocks of the men and kiss the pussies of the women that Samantha was introduced too. Nina led Samantha up to the first man sitting in a chair. He was obviously an older men. He had grey chest hair, yet was very fit. Samantha knelt before him, thanked him for coming and kissed his cock. The man smiled while removing his mask revealing that he was Judge Miles Lane. Samantha looked up as the mask was taken away. She was surprised to see the man who she argued many cases in front of. Judge Lane would finally get the chance to fuck the hot attorney he had wanted for so long.

Nina led Samantha to the next man sitting in another chair. Samantha thanked him and kissed his cock. He removed his mask as Samantha looked up. Samantha's eyes opened wide upon seeing that it was Assistant District Attorney Mark Wayne. They have knew each other since Samantha came to Los Angeles. Nina moved Samantha to the couch where two & a black man were sitting. One by one Samantha thanked them and kissed the pussy's of the two women and the cock of the black man. The two women were Debbie Haynes, secretary to the Mayor of Los Angeles and Doctor Joan Fisher the first female M.D. in Los Angeles. The black man turned out to be none other then Mr. Pawn aka Ed Jackson. He & Samantha had fucked when she was playing Alexander Chessman's deadly game. Ed would now get more chances to fuck Samantha. Nina led Samantha to the last man sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. Like with the others, Samantha thanked him and kissed his cock. Samantha wasn't surprised to see that this last man was her business partner, Mathew. After the introducing of Samantha to the group. They spent the rest of the night enjoying the pleasures of sex. Samantha was taken by each man in this group. She pleased each of the women in the group. All while they pleased her. Friday night and into Saturday morning was filled with sex. Everyone left happy and would return for more weekend nights of sex in the future.

THE END

Back
Top Bottom