Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

RE: LA EYE'S ( Katy & Crimson )

Mathew & Nina were stunned.......this was the first time since they met her two years ago that she told them what town she lived in. Of course they also thought that Samantha was joking about her parents no realizing that she had left. After all they were her parents.....you would think that they knew their daughter had gone off to college in America to become a Lawyer then a Private Investigator.

" I'm sure that they will be very happy too see you. " Mathew said then he wondered if Samantha had any brothers and sisters?

Samantha laughed.

"Im not." She saw the rather puzzled looks on both of their faces as she continued eating her sandwich. "My mother... she erm... she never really understood why on earth I would want to go to college in America. I was supposed to go to university in Oxford, then marry an... 'old'... friend of the family and have a house in London and stay at home and produce children. She simply cannot understand that that is not really the life I want. My father... he spends most of his time in London. Again, i was supposed to be the dutiful daughter... he never really got over the fact that I wasn't a son.... " She looked at them both again and laughed. "Its ok... really... Im used to it now... and theyve mostly gotten past the disappointment. And I think the War changed their views ... welll tempered them a little maybe."

She took another drink and found her mind leafing through images and memories. The house in Oxford. Her mother sitting in the drawing room. Her father in his study. Charles Rutherford... Sir Charles... a friend of her fathers that she had been expected to marry. He was 15 years older than Samantha. A round man. Balding. Almost always chewing on a cigar. She had been on a hunt with him once and had seen him take a crop to his horse in a most inappropriate manner. When they were home, her father had told her that she must not have seen things properly. Charles would most certainly not do that to one of his own animals. Samantha was sure she had seen that cruel streak in him and she had never really liked him after that. Maybe he had moved on by now. Found some other poor woman to be his wife. She wondered exactly what would have changed in the last few years.

Well after 2 years Mathew found out that Samantha didn't have any brothers....or at least that's how he understood when she said that her father never really got over her not being a son. Surely though things must have changed in the time Samantha was away from home. Her parents still couldn't be holding on to the ideas of the past for this long.....could they?

" Ah Sam?..........do you have any sisters? " Nina found herself wondering the somethings as Mathew was wondering about. But it did seem that Samantha was finally opening up about her past. It seemed to Mathew that her family must have some money if her father was spending most of his time in London.

Samantha looked at Nina for a moment.

"What... no... it was just me... I had a Governess when I was a kid. She... she had quarters at the house. She was a nasty woman if you got on the wrong side of her. Thinking about it, she was a bit like Alexandria actually. Anyway, that was schooling and when that was done, I used to play with the kids of the workers on the estate. ... You can see what I was pretty keen to get away from the place." She laughed but again saw the looks on their faces.

"Look, its not that unusual in... in a family like mine. It wasn't that bad honestly. Just a little austere. That life in the English upper class. It wasnt all bad though... I lost my virginity to one of the workers on the estate!"

Nina's mouth was hanging open when Samantha talked about playing with the kids of the workers on the estate. She had no idea that Samantha was rich.....or at least her family was. Mathew had just started to take a slip of his beer when Samantha said that she lost her virginity to one of the workers on the estate. Mathew choked then his beer flew from his nose & mouth....it was clear that he didn't expect too hear that.

Nina leaned in closer to Samantha. She had a playful grin on her face. " Lost your virginity to the hired help? " Nina asked as she lifted her glass of wine from the bar. " Well spill the details.......who was he?.....did you enjoy it?......did your parents ever find out?......did he cum inside or out? " Upon hearing Nina's last question Mathew palmed his face with his hand shaking his head.

Samantha laughed as she patted Matthew on the back and looked at Nina. As Matthew calmed down a little, Samantha wiped her mouth and her fingers on the napkin and then tossed it onto her plate, pushing it away from her a little.

"He... he was the... the yard master at the stable. He's ... in charge of all of the stable boys and tack room staff. He makes sure that all the horses are looked after properly. I guess he was about 30. I was nearly 17." She couldn't help but smile a little as she began to remember. "And yeah... i loved it. He told me what to do... he taught me how to... please him.... And no... my parents never found out. That would have been the height of scandal. He never came inside me... all the times he fucked me... too much risk. So eventually he taught me how to suck him off and... " She smiled and shrugged and then took another drink.

A grin spread acrossed Nina's face as she listened to Samantha telling all about her & the yard master. That story was so hot.....Sam was fucking an older men behind her parents backs...that was such a juicy story it made Nina wet between her legs. " Did you have any other sexual encounters with workers on your families estate? " Nina asked wondering if Sam had more stories too tell.

Mathew was a bit shocked. Not by what Samantha had said but by the words she used. Mathew had never in the two years that they were partners heard Samantha using words like fuck & suck. This was something new and it really turned Mathew on to hear Samantha talking dirty.

Samantha took another drink. She wondered whether she should stop drinking; maybe she was getting a little drunk, but she hadn't really had that many, and after the day she'd had maybe she deserved to get a little light headed.

She looked at Nina and smiled. "I was 21 when I came to LA and I hadn't left home before I came here. The Yard Master was not the only person who fucked me before that... Four others. Three of them were men who worked on the estate. The Yard Master has a deputy... He saw us one day and then said he wanted to fuck me too otherwise he'd tell my father. The other two were farm workers. The last one was on a trip up to London. The son of a friend of my mother's."

Nina was surprised too hear that Samantha had so many men before coming to America. Of course some of those could have been because Samantha was so sexually submissive. Nina had seen this first hand at the factory....so it was possible that more then just the deputy yard master used the old fuck me or I'll tell your father routine just to get Samantha to spread her legs.

The drinks were started to get to both women. " Did you do anything really dirty with any of those men......I mean dirty not just fucked on my parents bed stuff? " Nina asked as she laid a hand onto Samantha's thigh.

Samantha smiled again and drank a little more. She shook her head.

"Certainly I was never fucked by any of these men on my parents bed. Stables. A barn. Outside against a tree." she wasn't entirely sure what Nina meant by 'dirty' and her mind started flicking through the memories. She squirmed a little in her seat and realised how wet she was but she didn't give it another thought. She also had noticed how her nipples where now more than visible through the soft pink sweater. She shook her head.

"Not really. For the most part, It was just hard fucking. Sometimes one or other would like me on my hands and knees. Other times they wanted me to ride them. But the deputy liked putting me over his knee and spanking me first. He really used to make my ass sting and sometimes after he fucked me I had to ride out with my father. He would know how tender my ass was and how wet my freshly fucked pussy was with my father only a few feet away." she spoke clearly but quietly; a little conspiratorially as she related her experiences, the alcohol and the events of the day removing her inhibitions.

Nina saw amazed by Samantha's stories. Certainly she was more wild then anyone had first thought.....but that wildness could again come from her being sexually submissive. Nina knew that Samantha was submissive since their day in Sam's office. But it wasn't until the factory where Nina saw Samantha as full blown submissive. That was when Samantha was forced into fucking & sucking Alexander Chessman.....Rooker & Alexandria Chessman. The more she was forced the more she seemed to love what they were doing even if her mind didn't agree.

" You've really had some sexual adventure before coming over here.....how about at college?.....anything juicy happen there? " Nina asked as her hand started to rub against Samantha's thigh.

Samantha shrugged a little and smilled. She became aware of Nina's hand on her thigh; it was a nice feeling. She moved her leg a little closer to Nina to feel the touch heavier against her leg through the fabric of her skirt.

"Oh Im not sure that there were that many 'adventures' really. Five guys in four years. Mr Fowler... he was the Yard Master. Then Mr. Saxon his deputy. They were the two that fucked me regularly I guess. The two farm hands... it was a couple of times a year maybe. And George Alderton... the son of my mother's friend... that was just the once when we were visiting. So... I don't know... is that a lot" she laughed again.

"In college... I don't know, the guys there were erm... I think the men who had fucked me before... with the exception of Alderton... were more experienced. Knew what they wanted and what they were doing. There were a couple of fraternity parties that were fun though but I imagine every college has those kind of things happen."

Nine wasn't trying to come on too Samantha.....but she couldn't help herself. The way Sam told those stories......plus what she already knew about her made it very rough not to want Sam at this moment. Nina felt Samantha's leg move towards her......she pressed a little hard against Sam's leg......rubbing a little more. After hearing more about Samantha's past....Nina was very impressed with her. Sam always has a sense of properness about her.....the way she dresses.....the way she talks. Sam was never someone who would talk down to you.....but her speech was always so......well proper.

Nina understood what Sam said about her college life....but Sam's home life was what turned her on. " So was George around your age? " Nina asked as she inched herself closer to Samantha while still staying on the bar stool. " I assume the others were older.....were you always attracted to older men? " Nina added as she looked at Samantha......God Samantha looked so damn hot....Nina thought to herself.

Samantha felt Nina's hand a little more and liked how it felt.

"Yeah... George was maybe a year or so older, but certainly didn't seem to have a lot of experience." She was conscioius of Nina moving a little closer and it made the conversation a little more conspiratorial. Matthew was talking with Tony about some story in the newspaper. "He just wanted a quick fuck and he didn't last very long if you know what I mean. And yeah the others were all older. Mr Fowler was 30, maybe 35. I was nearly 17 the first time he fucked me. Mr. Saxon was about the same. From when I was a little girl my father had always told me that I had to show respect to the people who worked on the estate. And once they started fucking me they still made sure I called them MR Fowler or MR Saxon. The farm hands... they were maybe 40 I guess. I think either Mr. Fowler or Mr Saxon told them that I would probably let them fuck me. Older men tend to know what they're doing... know what they like and how to get it. What can I say I like it when men... when someone else takes charge." Sam looked away and emptied her glass again blushing a little. "You know that though."

Nina understood Samantha completely on everything she had said. Those stories that Samantha shared with Nina were very enjoyable. Hearing that the farm hands were even older then Mr. Fowler & Mr. Saxon made it even hotter since Sam was around 17 when she was fucking men in their 40's. Nina moved from her bar stool standing closer to Samantha. She slipped her hand right up Sam's skirt pressing her finger's against Sam's clit. " Meet me in the ladies room. " Nina's whispered softly as her hot breath licked at Samantha's ear. Then Nina grabbed her hand bag then walked towards the ladies room where she entered. She placed her bag onto the sink then turned around waiting for Samantha.

Samantha tensed a little as she suddenly felt Nina's fingers on her clit. Her move had been so smooth, so quick. She had stood up and her hand had smoothly and quickly moved up. Samantha managed to stiffle the moan but she felt a spark fly through her body as she felt Nina's breath hot against her ear and neck. And then Nina was gone.

Samantha looked at Matthew and Tony who were still deep in conversation. So without saying anything, Samantha stood up picking up her own bag. About 30 seconds after Nina, she stepped into the deserted ladies room, finding Nina leaning against the sink as she walked in

Nina's eye's stared at the door then those eyes locked on Samantha when she came into the ladies restroom. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul.....well anyone could see the hunger that Nina had for Samantha in her eyes. Nina pushed herself from the sink.....she wrapped her arms around Samantha locking her lips into a kiss while pushing Sam back towards the door where Nina locked it. Her hand then slipped down over Samantha's body reaching the hem of Sam's skirt.....that skirt was then pulled up exposing Sam's silky panties.

While the kiss deepened Nina's hand slipped inside the waistband of Samantha's panties then between Sam's legs finding that she was as turned on as Nina was.

Samantha was taken a little by surprise and she jumped a little as Nina came to her and wrapped her arms around but she immediately responded to the kiss, her mouth opening, their tongues wrapping around each other as Nina pushed her back. She groaned a little as she hit the wall but she kept kissing Nina, hungrily, wantonly. The conversation moments before, the memories of her time on the estate and Nina's caressing of her thigh, had Samantha excited and needy. And as Nina's hand moved under her skirt and then into her underwear, Samantha moved her left leg a little wider, opening herself for Nina.

Nina moved her fingers skillfully over Samantha's pussy.....touching her in all the right spots. Her hand was already soaked just form the few moments of touching Sam's dripping snatch. Their kiss continued which made Nina moan her own pussy was even now soaking her panties....she could feel the wetness spreading on to her thighs. Nina then pushed two fingers up inside of Samantha's cunt while her palm rubbed against Sam's clit. " I don't want you to think badly of me........but.......I was turned on by watching you today. " Nina admitted as she broke the kiss.....but didn't move away.....her lips were lightly brushing over Samantha's lips. " What they did to you........I wanted to do.........I was going to do that at the party I had planed for you. " Nina said while her lips kept lightly touching Sam's and her fingers were pumping up & down in her pussy.

Samantha moaned loudly as she felt Nina's fingers push deep insider her cunt. She was panting a little as Nina broke the kiss and spoke to her. Samantha started to move herself up and down, fucking herself on Nina's fingers.

"I... I dont think... bad of... you... I... I want you... Id like you to.... make me... do that... for... for you....mmmmmm ohhhh fuck.... mmmmmm"

When Samantha started moving herself up and down on Nina's fingers....Nina pressed the palm over her hand against Sam's clit. She kept it tight against her body knowing that Samantha's own movements would cause her to orgasm all over Nina's fingers.

A blush came over Nina's face when she heard Samantha saying that she wanted Nina to do those things too her. Nina would honor Samantha's wishes when she returned after visiting her parents back in England. " Then I'll happy do that for you when you get back from your vacation.....I'll make you my dirty little slut. " Nina whispered out then she moved her head down to Samantha's neck where Nina started kiss & biting at the soft skin.

Samantha moved a little faster, fucking Nina's fingers harder, gasping and moaning and whimpering.

"Ohhhh god yes...mmmmmm.... I want to.... to be your slut... your... whore... do want you want...you be...my... Mistress.mmmmmmm" Samantha leaned her head back agains tthe door, closed her eyes and groaned as she fucked herself harder and gaster against Nina's fingers and palm, feeling her climax building so wonderfully.

Nina's eyes flashed over when Samantha asked if she wanted to be her Mistress. That was something Nina would enjoy.....becoming Samantha's Mistress. " I'll happily become your Mistress and take you as my willing little whore......I'll take you once you come back.......I'll make you my pretty little pet......doing to you those things that you love. " Nina's voice was very seductive as she whispered into Samantha's ear. Samantha's pussy was so wet now that it was dripping from between Nina's fingers. " Cum for me my pet.......show your Mistress how much you love her.....cum all over my hand. "

Samantha could hardly believe was she was hearing and how it heightened her arousal. The idea of having Nina as a Mistress... to be a whore for her was incredible and on Nina's instruction to cum for her, Samantha started to move quicker, positively bouncing on Nina's fingers.

"mmmm... yes... Mistress....mmmmm...ooohhh fuck....mmmm... " Even Alexandria hadn't used that word... had taken Samantha as a pet and the idea that Nina was willing to do that made Samantha's body ache. The noise of her moans and her wetness filled the small bathroom; she was literally soaked and Nina's fingers, although tight in Samantha's cunt, slipped smoothly in and out. Suddenly Samantha squealed as she came hard, clamping down around her fingers, her pussy flooding with cum.

When Samantha's orgasm hit Nina kept her fingers moving inside Sam's cunt. She wanted her to ride out the orgasm reaching the point of ecstasy...going beyond what Sam had ever felt before. " I love hearing you call me Mistress. " Nina said with a devilish grin on her face. " Since I'm be so nice to you by letting you cum.......when you come back from your trip you'll be pleasing me first before you get any pleasure! " Nina hissed out but never raised her voice above a whisper.

" I'll even set up that little party for you.....show you off to some very special people......introduce you as my pet whore! " Nina added then he roughly started kissing Samantha.

Back
Top Bottom