Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DarkAngel's RP Journal (no posting please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
This is where I plan to keep notes referring to all my RPs. I figured this would be a good way to keep them relatively organized so that I know what I've done, what can be picked up or retried accordingly as well as what reserves I have to look forward to. I also think this might be a better way to let my RP partners know when I won't be around or may have difficulty responding, etc etc.

That said, I ask that no one post in here. This is for ME. To help me keep track of things and inform people of things accordingly. Thanks in advance.

A quick note about how I decide which RPs to take out of their 'on hiatus' mode and/or work through my reserve list. I am doing this purely based on 'muse'. If my muse is hot for a particular plot idea or if something strikes me that I think will work with a particular member who's shown interest, I will contact accordingly. It's as simple as that. If I just work through everything as they've come in chronologically, etc etc. I know for a fact I will not necessarily be happy with the RP I'm doing at the time (even if I love every plot idea). As a result, that's my final decision on how to handle which RPs fill up slots as they arise. Nothing anyone can say will persuade me otherwise and if you try to, consider yourself taken off my list. RPing is supposed to be fun and I don't want to deal with the stress of people pestering me or whining about how we're not RPing again or yet (depending). So, thanks in advance for respecting this. It really means a lot.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1) Currently Active
2) On Hiatus
a) Status Placed By Me
b) Status Placed By My Partners

3) Reserves
a) Plots By Me
b) Plots By Others

4) Dead RPs
a) The Abandoned
b) The Quit

5) ??

Currently Active:

Let it be known that if anyone shows any negativity towards any of my 'active' RP partners, I will drop you. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I've found that it is sometimes necessary to be extremely blunt. Again, I reiterate that any RP I've placed on hiatus IS INDEED ON HIATUS. When I'm ready to pick it back up again, I will notify you. Again, I reiterate that RPs placed on hiatus by me were not done due to favoritism or any other such thing, but solely because I was overwhelmed and had too many going on and needed to concentrate on those where I know my muse is strongest. That said, please do not bother me about 'reactivating' an RP. When I'm ready, I will let you know.

That said, the actives...

Rescuing Montague: A 7th Sea Romance with doom29169
Another Post-Apocalypse with hiddenvet
The Hitchhiker with terken
On The Other Side Of The Looking Glass with Ruphhausin
Deus Ex Machina with BlisteredBlood
Life Through The Mask with Frelance

On Hiatus:

Status Placed By Me ~
Lighting The Darkness with Brumak
Busy Nights with Broomhandle45
Redemption with clinbarr
The Blood Host with Fiuyiuha
Dark Desire with Chuckeles
Destructive Tendencies with Cheshire Smirk
Beloved with Sandman_02
Captured Heart with Yossarian
To Break Down The Walls with Kravin5150 (sporadic posts)
To Train A Dragon Rider with Distain2003
Overexposure with Survivor00
The Walking Dead with reanimator
Unusual Circumstances with Raziel99

Status Placed By My Partners ~
The End War with Cygnus Kain
Consequence Of Choice with Nekrosilisk88
The Knight And His Lady with Broken Knight
Cygnus Noir with Lawless

***RPs placed on hiatus will remain so until I notify my partners that I'm able to take them on again and if we're both ready at that time of contacting, we can then resume. If the hiatus was placed by my partner, please ask me first if I'm able to resume as I do have a 'reserve' list and very well may have moved on and thus not be ready to resume just because you are. THANKS!***

Reserves:

Plots By Me ~
Riddick for Swordsman18
The Addiction for Zabrian (retry)
Taming The Darkness for Master Raven
Hostile Territory for clonewar
There's No Slowing Down for Russian Vodka
Finding Acceptance for Ruphhausin (retry)
Consequence Of Choice (version 2) for Ruphhausin
Fallen Angel for Okoro
Sheltered Stowaway for Distain2003

Plots By Others/Plot Unknown ~
Dystopia/Cyborg theme for DarkenedKnight
Dune theme for Frelance
Unknown plot for ArcturusV
Rival Werewolf Factions for J The Lone Wolf
Psychic/Psychic-theme for doom29169
Post-apocalyptic-theme for Broomhandle45
Unknown plot for perk dazzle
Zombie-theme for Master_Wolf (?)
Unknown plot for Itatchi (?)

***(?) = Was specifically contacted for a reservation, but confirmation PMs sent to follow-up on interest left me unsure of their actual commitment, etc. I also reserve the right to take RPs out of reserved status based on my muse and other such things.***

Dead RPs:

The Abandoned ~
Stuck In The Middle with Cerberus
Mystic New York with Xiloscient
Unforeseen Events with Mercutio17
Burning Desires with Tallow
Finding Acceptance with Skyro
Taming The Darkness with Skelace
Succumbing To The Forbidden with Disturbing
Merc And The Shapeshifter with desertpaladin
Dark Gift with Remec
The Addiction with Frybot
Dominating Circumstances with Shashuko
End Of Times with Zarazel

The Quit ~
Facing Fate with the-juggalo-warrior
Beauty Within with Battleship44
The Warrior's Claim with fang198236
Secrets And Superstitions with sharkfish1e
The Android Companion with doom29169
May/December Becomes Romance with doom29169
Curse Of The Fae with DamningTheHeavens (used to be metal-blood-fire)

***RPs falling within these categories are ones I'm willing to either pick back up again at some point and/or retry with a new partner so long as the original plot was my own, NOT someone else's. I will not retry a plot that was created by another, I consider that 'stealing'.***

TRAVEL NOTICE:

Ok. To those of you I'm still actively RPing with... I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be traveling to upstate NY to visit with my family most of next week. They're all dying to see my daughter as some of them haven't yet met her. So, we're heading out that way this coming Tuesday, 7/27 and won't be back until late Sunday, 8/1. I will be bringing my laptop with me, so I plan on writing responses to those RPs I see need responding to before I head out... IF I find the time. But I don't want people to necessarily bank on this. Also, if my replies slow down to those of you who post while I'm gone, you'll know why. :)

Thanks!!!

NOTICE:

Been a little busy with things the past few days which has been leaving my brain somewhat fried. My normal posting schedule should return to normal by Monday, 8/23, hopefully. :)

Thanks.

EDIT: Playing catch up, so bear with me. :)

Just wanted to give my RP partners the heads up that this coming weekend is a holiday for those of us in the states. I have some family coming to visit and thus probably won't have much time to respond and the like. So, things will slow down between this coming Saturday until Wednesday morning. On Wednesday, my normal posting schedule should return.

Thanks!

Ok. I need to update all my RP partners on a little *snorts* something that decided to happen earlier today. Just when you think you're being careful and keeping 'sensitive' things out of your child's reach... check again. Because more than likely you aren't. What am I trying to say? Well, earlier today, my son decided to throw something up in the vicinity in which I had my computer somewhat stored away out of his reach. I was tending to something and thus placed it in a location in which I figured he couldn't reach and thus not harm it. WRONG! Dumbass me also decided to set a glass of milk next to my open laptop stored up high on a shelf. Apparently my son has a fucking good throwing arm, not to mention aim, because he threw a toy that squarely hit the glass of milk which then fell over and dowsed the keyboard in the liquid. Can we say instant fry and power down? Why yes we can......

=/

That said, I'll still be able to reply to RPs and all, HOWEVER I will not be able to get on a comp as much since I'm using my hubs' laptop (THANK YOU HUBS!!! I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!). He told me I can use it during the day for now until mine either gets fixed (which, from what it seems, is going to take quite a while to do... though I hope I'm wrong about that) or full-on replaced. But that aside, once he's home, his laptop is his once more and I have to give it up since he does use it for work and all.

This also means that messengers are pretty much a no-go for now as well. Hubs doesn't want me placing them on his laptop. And since it is his, I have to respect that wish. So yeah. Don't expect me on messengers until my comp is fixed or replaced, whichever route we decide to take on that.

So sorry about this inconvenience. I will try to keep up with my replies as best I can, just bear with me since I now have major time restraints as a result of my idiocy. Thanks.

TRAVEL NOTICE:
We're going away on a little family trip from Saturday (tomorrow) until Sunday. Nothing overly major. But, don't expect too many replies before Sunday night or even possibly Monday morning.

HOLIDAY NOTICE:
My MIL will be arriving on Thursday, 11/18 and the rest of my in-laws will slowly be milling into our household over the course of the few days that follow. They'll be staying through Thanksgiving and into the weekend. So, this means that my RPing will slow to maybe even halting all together during this time. So, from 11/18 - 11/28, it will be a sloooow time for me as a result of the holiday and visitors. I might be able to get a few replies in here and there, but depending on how demanding of my attention my in-laws are, I might not be able to. I just wanted my RP partners to be aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom