Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone for a Group RP? [Contains non-con, group sex, superhero's and pwn! ^^]

Snowe

Star
Firstly I recently watched X-Men First Class, so now I'm on an insane kick for an X-men non-canon rp; The same era as the real X-Men where Wolverine, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Proffesor X ect never actually existed. You could be Kitty, or Wolverine, or Storm, or X himself and make them ten times more awesome! ^^

Another is based in a modern-day special police unit [Think the BAU from Criminal Minds or the CBI from The Mentalist] which follows a storyline of some sort [A murder of a loved-one of one or more of the team, perhaps they all are related through this murder in some way and thus lust to find the murderer and put them to justice..or death.]

Another one is a little more fun and frollic-ish. A desperate housewives-esque..ish real-life RP based on a single street where sex sells and the 'proper' thing isn't always the best. Even your best friend might stab you in the back for an expensive diamond ring.

Next is a comedy-drama esque RP set in a japanese highschool. It happens to be aout a girl who seems to have absolutely no shame or conscious [Not in that way, ya pervs!]. She has joined and left every single club at one point or another; She has no friends but quite a few enemies in the school itself thanks to her club-dipping history. Finally her mother, a school secretary and single parent, sets up a final club based on the one love the girl has; Detective work. Five [I guess?] other students show up for the club, and finally the girl begins to develop real relationships. Anime-style, romance/ heavy comedy, light drama and comedy-drama. Some combat, heavy mystery at points.

The first two will be far more story and RP based, while the third will be a little more sandbox and sexual. Anyway, I apologise again for wasting your time before and I hope we can all RP again, as it was amazing fun. ^^

Weeee~ Awesome! Just need two more people and I'll make a topic for it. ^^

Now, would you like the characters to be a set archetype, or all of them to just be generated by the player. -- What I mean is like..anime archetypes; The hero [the main female], the hero's partner [A slightly nerdy but handsome and friendless guy who, despite being very intelligent with a high I.Q, never really made an impact], ect ect, or do you all want to just fully make your characters yourself? ^^

Your choice, ut frankly I'd prefer the second! Less work for me. Mwaahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom