Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero Costume

Vixen_Mistress

Supernova
For work Thursday I need to dress up as a superhero, however the outfit needs to be work appropriate as well so I am having some difficulty finding a female Super hero, (or even just a good aligned side kick maybe even something from X-Men) I have until thurday and figure people here would have good ideas on what super hero.

Vixen_Mistress said:
For work Thursday I need to dress up as a superhero, however the outfit needs to be work appropriate as well so I am having some difficulty finding a female Super hero, (or even just a good aligned side kick maybe even something from X-Men) I have until thurday and figure people here would have good ideas on what super hero.

The quickest route would be to dress as someone who doesn't necessarily wear a costume per se. At various times, Jean Grey just dressed like a regular person.

Also, the current X-Men tend to wear outfits that could be cribbed with accessories worn over a mix of biker gear and scuba outfits.

Your best bet would be to search for sites showing off cosplay/masquerade pics from various anime conventions and the San Diego Comic-Con. Just depends what budget you're under and what sort of work you do (since that defines 'work appropriate').

And I had someone suggest those as well, I was also thinking the Female verson of the crow played by Bobbie Phillips in the TV series as well, but I can't see the outfit that well.

Back
Top Bottom