Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Pool Party Turned Orgy?

Trage

Planetoid
Was thinking of trying to get a roleplay going involving a group of friends having a summer pool party together, probably mid-to-late teens; one thing leads to another, whether it's a bit too much to drink or whatever, and when one pair begin to get a little frisky with one another, in plain view of everyone else, people start to pair off, and pass around.

So, decidedly not too plot-heavy, probably bouncing around between partners assuming we get enough interested participants. Ground rules would probably be respecting the limits/sexuality of the immediate participant; case in point, I'm a straight male, so would be tremendously appreciative if my session with a lovely lady wasn't interrupted by an invading penis. o_o At the same time, I wouldn't try hoisting myself upon a woman who made it clear they were entirely lesbian. n.n Stuff like that helps ensure nobody ends up standing in a corner with wide, terrified eyes waving a pointy stick at anything that moves screaming how they wants girls and only girls.

Oh I just figured we might want to hijack this since the OP hasn't been on since July 20th. Does anyone want to take charge?

I'm a straight male, and I could totally hijack this and toss it in the Open Roleplay category. Sound good?

Back
Top Bottom